Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354524 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5400 on: July 11, 2023, 06:44:00 AM »
Just reading BBC and Zelenskyy is almost demanding nato membership immediately. Who does this dude think he is? I’m all for Ukraine defending themselves, I’m not even opposed to some of the help we are giving, but this fool is getting a little big for his britches. I don’t want direct war with Russia because of Ukraine. Fuck that guy.

He's CIA puppet & doing as he's told.

Exactly who the CIA are & who's best interests they looking after is
the question.

So many times they appear to not answer to anyone & do exactly as they please.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5401 on: July 11, 2023, 09:51:51 AM »
it predates communism, russia/slav countries have always had a serf/vasile based society, slaves and masters

Nothing has changed then  :-\

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #5402 on: July 11, 2023, 10:01:12 AM »
How many hours of work per day/week were required?

In the 70s , the Soviet Union introduced a pretty standard 8 hour workday/41 hours per week with Saturday and Sunday off ( broadly speaking. )

The missing 52h usually required 6-7 extra work days - typically on Saturdays.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #5403 on: July 12, 2023, 02:21:32 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5404 on: July 12, 2023, 02:47:25 AM »

Great stuff.

He almost single-handedly took on the Jewish global financial system.

And almost won.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5405 on: July 12, 2023, 03:35:00 AM »
Great stuff.

And almost won.

and what would the world look like had he won and the Third Reich spread as far as it wanted to? Would you like serve your "Aryan" overlords?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5406 on: July 12, 2023, 05:44:34 AM »
and what would the world look like had he won and the Third Reich spread as far as it wanted to? Would you like serve your "Aryan" overlords?

As opposed to the status quo under Jews, watching developed White-majority countries turn into developing world dumps filled with violent MENA men who burn things to the ground when they don't get a big enough welfare check?

Yes...I'd take my chances with Adolf and the boys...

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5407 on: July 12, 2023, 08:10:06 AM »
Great stuff.

And almost won.

Matt, your honor truly means loyalty.

You should carry a dagger with a badass inscription in case anyone would be mean to you.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5408 on: July 12, 2023, 08:19:27 AM »
Just reading BBC and Zelenskyy is almost demanding nato membership immediately. Who does this dude think he is? I’m all for Ukraine defending themselves, I’m not even opposed to some of the help we are giving, but this fool is getting a little big for his britches. I don’t want direct war with Russia because of Ukraine. Fuck that guy.

Zelensky is a little homo. He should get his ass kicked and we should let Russia destroy Ukraine to nothing but ash. This little fag is living a millionaire lifestyle thanks to hundreds of millions brought to you by shithead Biden. I want war and I want it now.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5409 on: July 12, 2023, 08:30:03 AM »
G7 countries announce security assurances to Ukraine

Group of Seven (G7) countries announced on Wednesday an international framework that paves the way for long-term security assurances for Ukraine to boost its defences against Russia and deter Moscow from future aggression.

In a joint declaration, which other nations can join, the United States, Germany, Japan, France, Canada, Italy and Britain, as well as the European Union, said the measures encompass elements including modern advanced military equipment, training, intelligence sharing and cyberdefence.

In return, Ukraine would pledge improved governance measures, including through judicial and economic reforms and enhanced transparency.

According to a British government statement, the G7 security assurances set out how allies will support Ukraine over the coming years to end the war that was instigated by Russia last year, “and deter and respond to any future attack”.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/7/12/the-kremlin-slams-g7-announcement-of-security-guarantees-to-kyiv

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5410 on: July 12, 2023, 08:36:04 AM »
How many Russians have died in Ukraine? Data shows what Moscow hides

Nearly 50,000 Russian men have died in the war in Ukraine, according to the first independent statistical analysis of Russia’s war dead.

Two independent Russian media outlets, Mediazona and Meduza, working with a data scientist from Germany’s Tübingen University, used Russian government data to shed light on one of Moscow’s closest-held secrets — the true human cost of its invasion of Ukraine.

In February, the U.K. Ministry of Defense said approximately 40,000 to 60,000 Russians had likely been killed in the war. A leaked assessment from the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency put the number of Russians killed in action in the first year of the war at 35,000 to 43,000.

Many Russian fatalities - as well as amputations - could have been prevented with better front-line first aid, the U.K. Ministry of Defense said in an intelligence assessment published Monday. Russia has suffered an average of around 400 casualties a day for 17 months, creating a “crisis” in combat medical care that is likely undermining medical services for civilians in border regions near Ukraine, the ministry said.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-war-military-deaths-facd75c2311ed7be660342698cf6a409

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5411 on: July 12, 2023, 11:02:37 AM »

Good question, hard to guess what it'd be like, Though in some respects it would maybe better
than the shit show going on now.

I doubt we'd be having all these loud mouthed fuck everything up loony leftists,
No muslim invasion or black gangster trash , No gay pride crap, & no alphabet lgbtqzxya
shit or trying to pervert / corrupt kids - There's a few Positive Things to start with.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5412 on: July 12, 2023, 01:11:43 PM »

He acts like/is a spoiled child. He has received billions in cash and weapons and constant state/media propaganda, goes on worldwide panhandling tours and still complains. Even the UK secretary of defense said Zelensky should show some gratitude for all the help he's received.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5413 on: July 12, 2023, 01:12:16 PM »
If Third Reich had won, we wouldn't have Purple haired Libs, Trannies, Pride Homo Parades

No Dindees being uppity, jumpin' jivin' tootin' and a hollerin'

You could travel by Airplane, Train, Subway without any problems

No Dindee Looting Sprees

No Mussies
Q

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #5414 on: July 12, 2023, 01:13:50 PM »
He acts like/is a spoiled child. He has received billions in cash and weapons and constant state/media propaganda, goes on worldwide panhandling tours and still complains. Even the UK secretary of defense said Zelensky should show some gratitude for all the help he's received.

poor guys just a muppet, in way over his head....

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5415 on: July 12, 2023, 01:27:54 PM »
When I see of block after block of homeless encampments lining sidewalks in LA, Portland and other American cities, I think of the looting of the American people to fund this supremacist parasite's genocide of the native people of Russia and Ukraine.

It's bad enough the supremacists are funding the colonization of Europe in order to exterminate White majority countries.

The genocidal dwarf is funded by the mass murderers in the Biden cabinet.

Repulsive brat:

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5416 on: July 12, 2023, 01:30:48 PM »
poor guys just a muppet, in way over his head....

Only he's far from being poor - probably the richest muppet in the world !!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #5417 on: July 12, 2023, 02:26:49 PM »
When I see of block after block of homeless encampments lining sidewalks in LA, Portland and other American cities, I think of the looting of the American people to fund this supremacist parasite's genocide of the native people of Russia and Ukraine.

It's bad enough the supremacists are funding the colonization of Europe in order to exterminate White majority countries.

The genocidal dwarf is funded by the mass murderers in the Biden cabinet.

Repulsive brat:

So let me get this straight.

You believe that the money given to Ukraine by the US could have solved the US homeless problem?

😐

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5418 on: July 12, 2023, 02:33:49 PM »
So let me get this straight.

You believe that the money given to Ukraine by the US could have solved the US homeless problem?

😐

No, you're right chimpanzee. 75 Billion dollars couldn't house homeless people camping on LA, Portland and other cities' sidewalks. 

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5419 on: July 12, 2023, 02:44:41 PM »
Good question, hard to guess what it'd be like, Though in some respects it would maybe better
than the shit show going on now.

I doubt people would have welcomed an economic model in which the State had the ultimate say over essentially nearly all business activities through a complete system of economic intervention and control.

Prces, wages, interest rates and production levels were all fixed by the Nazi Party.

Sounds awfully similar to another economic model everyone detests.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #5420 on: July 12, 2023, 03:02:18 PM »
No, you're right chimpanzee. 75 Billion dollars couldn't house homeless people camping on LA, Portland and other cities' sidewalks. 

It’s been well documented that the US has had a homeless problem for well over 100 years.

But YOU believe that the homeless problem was caused by the money that the US has sent to Ukraine?

WOW.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5421 on: July 12, 2023, 03:08:02 PM »
It’s been well documented that the US has had a homeless problem for well over 100 years.

But YOU believe that the homeless problem was caused by the money that the US has sent to Ukraine?

WOW.

Nice arguing against a position no one advanced, whore.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5422 on: July 12, 2023, 03:11:21 PM »
They could have used those 75 billion dollars to something useful instead, like helping their own people, the homeless ones for example!

Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5423 on: July 12, 2023, 03:12:29 PM »
They could have used those 75 billion dollars to something useful instead, like helping their own people, the homeless ones for example!

Exactly. Oak is a bowel movement.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5424 on: July 12, 2023, 03:14:33 PM »

J.oak doesn't have the mental capacity to understand that - he'd rather 75 billion go
To Ukraine!!  ::)