Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5500 on: July 26, 2023, 11:25:32 AM »
But who's winning?? Ukraine still??

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5501 on: July 26, 2023, 11:33:08 AM »
A few on here by their postings seem to beleive it is only Russia
that is suffering any casualties or losses.

It would be interesting to know how many Ukrainian men have Fucked off to other countries

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5502 on: July 26, 2023, 12:13:04 PM »
A few on here by their postings seem to beleive it is only Russia
that is suffering any casualties or losses.

It would be interesting to know how many Ukrainian men have Fucked off to other countries

Of course Ukraine has suffered big losses but they fight differently and preserve life more efficiently.

Lots of Ukrainian men in Ireland.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5503 on: July 26, 2023, 12:22:03 PM »
Of course Ukraine has suffered big losses but they fight differently and preserve life more efficiently.

I can't comment on how they fight etc.

Really , that's not so good for Ukraine arny.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5504 on: July 26, 2023, 02:17:07 PM »
Do some reading about WW1 battles.

Hundreds of thousands of casualties in single battles.

Russia is said to have lost only 50,000 over the entire length of the Uke War.

We lost that in 15 years in Vietnam. It’s nothing to sneeze at. I just think we are so accustomed to our wars like Afghanistan where a few thousand were lost over the course of 20 years.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5505 on: July 26, 2023, 02:19:55 PM »

We lost that in 15 years in Vietnam. It’s nothing to sneeze at. I just think we are so accustomed to our wars like Afghanistan where a few thousand were lost over the course of 20 years.
How many Afghans?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5506 on: July 26, 2023, 02:22:44 PM »

Why don't they go to Ukraine and fight for their homeland/Zelensky?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5507 on: July 26, 2023, 02:29:59 PM »
During the War in Afghanistan, according to the Costs of War Project the war killed 176,000 people in Afghanistan: 46,319 civilians, 69,095 military and police and at least 52,893 opposition fighters.

Over 7,000 U.S. service members have died in the post-9/11 warzones of Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and elsewhere. Their deaths have affected a large community of parents, spouses, children, siblings, and friends. Afghan, Iraqi, and other allied military and police deaths have been even more extensive.

Fucks sake, the USA know how to pick a fight

Fucking butchers.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5508 on: July 27, 2023, 12:46:25 AM »
Over 7,000 U.S. service members have died in the post-9/11 warzones of Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and elsewhere. Their deaths have affected a large community of parents, spouses, children, siblings, and friends. Afghan, Iraqi, and other allied military and police deaths have been even more extensive.

Fucks sake, the USA know how to pick a fight

Fucking butchers.
Spreadin' freedom.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5509 on: July 27, 2023, 01:03:28 AM »
Freedom is where it's at!

Q

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5510 on: July 27, 2023, 01:38:41 AM »

To help make up for the lack of them in the local population  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5511 on: July 27, 2023, 01:48:02 AM »
To help make up for the lack of them in the local population  ;D

Think it's fair to say even by biased MSM reporting
A lot have legged it out of Ukraine. !!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5512 on: July 27, 2023, 01:50:25 AM »
IMO somewhere between 350k and 500k Ukrainians are dead, between 80k and 150k Russians.Putin playing the long game he knows NATO and the US will leave at some stage he just needs to hold his position till they do,both sides only take high casualties when trying to take territory. If the poles enter western Ukraine, Belarus will enter the war, even if they don't Wagner might open up another front there, im not buying the waiting for Africa deployment. Wagner would be at least 20% of Russian casualties, maybe higher. I can see them attacking from Belarus in the coming weeks or months. They are there for a reason.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5513 on: July 27, 2023, 02:00:28 AM »
Why would you care? you are just a guy on a bodybuilding forum who talks shit about Insulin.
Be a man & go see for yourself & fight.

Why do I care?

Because we have an entire thread on this subject right here, and actual casualty numbers aren't even being given?

Why even talk about this war without the facts?

Regarding me going to fight in this way - I served 4.5 years in the Canadian Army. I've paid my dues.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #5514 on: July 27, 2023, 02:03:04 AM »
Why do I care?

Because we have an entire thread on this subject right here, and actual casualty numbers aren't even being given?

Why even talk about this war without the facts?

Regarding me going to fight in this way - I served 4.5 years in the Canadian Army. I've paid my dues.

As a reservist who never left Canada, lol. Settle down, Matt.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5515 on: July 27, 2023, 02:08:26 AM »

Yes, I was a Canadian Army reservist. I served my time in my the military, and quit because of the lies surrounding the Iraq War. Plenty of regular force soldiers serve 3-year contracts, stay in Canada, and never serve beyond that.

Are you suggesting they owe more service than that?

What service do you suggest the average man is obligated to do, Phantom. Tell me.

JackTheRipper suggested I, what, go to Ukraine and fight alongside them?  ::)

Do you agree with him? Are you for real?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #5516 on: July 27, 2023, 02:15:47 AM »
Yes, I was a Canadian Army reservist. I served my time in my the military, and quit because of the lies surrounding the Iraq War. Plenty of regular force soldiers serve 3-year contracts, stay in Canada, and never serve beyond that.

Are you suggesting they owe more service than that?

What service do you suggest the average man is obligated to do, Phantom. Tell me.

JackTheRipper suggested I, what, go to Ukraine and fight alongside them?  ::)

Do you agree with him? Are you for real?

Let's relax with the strawmen. I don't think a man is obligated to do any service. I'm laughing at your claim to have 'paid your dues' in the context of going to war. You played soldiers on the weekend occasionally in Canada. Stop acting like you're John Rambo, lol.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5517 on: July 27, 2023, 02:16:38 AM »
Why don't they go to Ukraine and fight for their homeland/Zelensky?

They don't "Stand w/ Ukraine" it seems... Maybe they sit (to pee)...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5518 on: July 27, 2023, 02:17:44 AM »

He's the best Canadian Soldier

Canada is more dangerous than being in the Foreign Legion

John Rambo would have been jealous of Mattew Canneloni

Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5519 on: July 27, 2023, 02:20:16 AM »

One last comment, Phantom:

I didn't come on to post "OH WOW, LOOK AT - I'M A CANADIAN RESERVIST HERP DERP DERP!!!11"

JackTheRipper said I should go and, what, fight and DIE in this Russia/Ukraine conflict because I ASKED FOR AN ACCURATE CASUALTY NUMBER?

Like what the FUCK?

To which I responded to such a moronic insinuation by saying - I served my time in the army and I'm DONE. I have nothing more to prove, and have ZERO obligation to go to Ukraine and fight that war.

Obviously.  ::)

Your response, Phantom, is like I came on here to boast about my army service in the reserves like it's some substantial achievement AMONG military military achievements, and did so out of NOWHERE.

Next time, read the thread, illiterate shit.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #5520 on: July 27, 2023, 02:30:32 AM »
One last comment, Phantom:

I didn't come on to post "OH WOW, LOOK AT - I'M A CANADIAN RESERVIST HERP DERP DERP!!!11"

JackTheRipper said I should go and, what, fight and DIE in this Russia/Ukraine conflict because I ASKED FOR AN ACCURATE CASUALTY NUMBER?

Like what the FUCK?

To which I responded to such a moronic nsinuation by saying - I served my time in the army and I'm DONE. I have nothing more to prove, and have ZERO obligation to go to Ukraine and fight that war.

Obviously.  ::)

Your response, Phantom, is like I came on here to boast about my army service in the reserves like it's some substantial achievement AMONG military military achievements, and did so out of NOWHERE.

Next time, read the thread, illiterate shit.

LMAO, fuck off, you double-chinned mong. I read the thread, highlighted the part in bold that I was replying to, and provided some much-needed context to your claim of having 'paid your dues'. Sounds like another grandiose fabrication to me. Do you still have the military exercise certificates on your wall next to the high-school math awards?  :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5521 on: July 27, 2023, 02:53:10 AM »
He's the best Canadian Soldier

Canada is more dangerous than being in the Foreign Legion

John Rambo would have been jealous of Mattew Canneloni

What I can say honestly is that at age 41, I am in better physical condition than the average Canadian Forces soldier today.

I'm not sure how it is in Sweden...but in Canada, they have been consistently reducing the physical fitness standards and other standards for the sake of "diversity". IMO, such a standard is passable during peacetime, but shows its flaws if Russia and China ever ally together to take on NATO.

Then we will all see how well some blue-haired tattooed fat-ass demanding to have their pronouns respected will fare in an ACTUAL war.

But Canada keeps doing it.

The physical fitness standard is now so low that an out of shape 50-year-old can pass it [they used to require 40 push-ups for men in 2000, and 20 for women - now it may not even include push-ups at all, but I'd have to ask one of my active duty friends].

And despite that, Canada STILL can't get sufficient numbers of personnel.  ::)

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/caf-new-dress-instructions-1.6510961

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5522 on: July 27, 2023, 02:59:39 AM »
LMAO, fuck off, you double-chinned mong. I read the thread, highlighted the part in bold that I was replying to, and provided some much-needed context to your claim of having 'paid your dues'. Sounds like another grandiose fabrication to me. Do you still have the military exercise certificates on your wall next to the high-school math awards?  :D

First, check this out:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5523 on: July 27, 2023, 03:09:01 AM »

Yeah, I get that you were addressing my army reserve time in a condescending way.

But your response was as if I came out of nowhere and was like "LOOK AT ME - I'M SO GREAT FOR BEING A CANADIAN ARMY RESERVIST."

That wasn't the context, genius.

I simply asked how many Ukrainians have died in this war. Colonel Douglas MacGregor and Scott Ritter [I believe he was a former UN weapons inspector] both put the figure at 350,000 soldiers, and hundreds of thousands more injured.

Then JackTheRipper said:

Why would you care? you are just a guy on a bodybuilding forum who talks shit about Insulin.
Be a man & go see for yourself & fight.

???

Excuse me - what?!

So a person can't ask what the Ukrainian death count of this war is without actively fighting in it?

OK, so why not close this entire thread, and ban future discussion on the topic?

And it was only in RESPONSE to the ludicrous comment that I should fight and die in this war that I made it a point to say - I have a military background. I'm in SOME position to speak on this topic.

Didn't you say your background was in boxing, Phantom? As a semi-pro or something?

Imagine I said to you - "Unless you fight Tyson Fury, you have no business commenting on a fight?"  ::)

Same idea.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #5524 on: July 27, 2023, 03:48:16 AM »
Yeah, I get that you were addressing my army reserve time in a condescending way.

Didn't you say your background was in boxing, Phantom? As a semi-pro or something?

Imagine I said to you - "Unless you fight Tyson Fury, you have no business commenting on a fight?"  ::)

Same idea.

No such thing as semi-pro in boxing; that's just something losers say. Obviously I don't agree with Donny that you should go and fight, lol, but a more accurate comparison would be if he said, 'why are you asking about boxing? Go get in the ring and fight if you want to know', and you then replied with 'I don't need to do that. I've already hit the bag in the gym on weekends.'

Anyway, I think we've laboured this enough.

What I can say honestly is that at age 41, I am in better physical condition than the average Canadian Forces soldier today.

I'm not sure how it is in Sweden...but in Canada, they have been consistently reducing the physical fitness standards and other standards for the sake of "diversity". IMO, such a standard is passable during peacetime, but show its flaws if Russia and China ever ally together to take on NATO.

Then we will all see how well some blue-haired tattooed fat-ass demanding to have their pronouns respected will fare in an ACTUAL war.

But Canada keeps doing it.

The physical fitness standard is now so low that an out of shape 50-year-old can pass it [they used to require 40 push-ups for men in 2000, and 20 for women - now it may not even include push-ups at all, but I'd have to ask one of my active duty friends].

And despite that, Canada STILL can't get sufficient numbers of personnel.  ::)

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/caf-new-dress-instructions-1.6510961

This part I agree with, and it's embarrassing, but there's reasons for that. The first one being, most people outside of the US don't fall for the propaganda these days. It's no longer easy to get people to join up and participate in what the public now largely recognize as illegal wars of aggression.

In recognizing the push-back that came from Iraq and Afghanistan (see, e.g. David Cameron losing a UK parliamentary vote on military action in Syria), the government opted to focus more on funding private contractors and clandestine units because there's not much of a public outcry when these people are killed, and no one hears about it in the first place (you can read this argument in House of Commons papers).

In the UK, and I'm sure elsewhere, some of our units are not subject to any form of external parliamentary oversight. The reason given is to ensure the safety of operators, but in reality it's because it allows us to carry out interventions that are questionable under international law, and to deny the existence of a UK presence. We send small teams of 'advisors' in and they coordinate things and provide targets while the host nation's military carries it out.

Further to that, the nature of warfare has changed. Since around 2015, a huge amount of money has been invested into things like drone technology, Space technology, and small, well-trained units. We don't really need huge numbers of military personnel like we used to. Numbers are still too low, so they also relax standards and let all sorts of mongs join, but those people generally aren't running around the Falklands with 150lbs on their backs. The blue-haired fatsos are all sat in ops rooms with games consoles.

Ukraine is interesting in some ways because we can now observe how well this plan plays out in reality.