Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5625 on: August 24, 2023, 10:01:09 AM »
A 24 hour little tantrum resulted in this dimwit being exiled in Belarus, where we can expect to hear in a few months he was poisoned in his sleep or something like that.  Loses control of his mercenary group.  Who basically become second tier army scabs at this point.

The only thing Prigo can claim is that he made Putin panic and scamper for St Petersburg if those reports are true.

It only took two months after I posted this before Prigo was unalived. 

Died of his death unfortunate.  /Genova

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5626 on: August 24, 2023, 11:07:38 AM »
It only took two months after I posted this before Prigo was unalived. 

Died of his death unfortunate.  /Genova

I give credit where it’s due. Solid call.👍

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5627 on: August 26, 2023, 10:20:26 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5628 on: August 27, 2023, 05:11:59 AM »

The warplanes are coming too late. We’re giving them 61 planes and they start training next month and are saying it’ll take five months to train them? It’ll be winter then, ground forces will be stalled and Russia will just dig in further. It’ll be this failed counteroffensive all over again and we’ll either keep sending them money or we won’t. Either way, I do not believe Russia gets dislodged from Crimea or Donbas and we’ll just start accepting that. Although it’ll be one of those things you read on wiki where it says it’s a “disputed UN area” like they do with the Israeli settlements.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5629 on: August 27, 2023, 05:46:26 AM »
Watch Col. MacGregor videos for true situation.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5630 on: August 27, 2023, 06:49:50 AM »
you can´t blame Putin.. NATO is pushing into his back yard & the US will want to put some hardware in there if the Ukraine win (which it won´t)

remember the Cuban missile crisis? look at why this happened & what was agreed afterwards, NATO & the US are going back on their word.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5631 on: August 27, 2023, 09:45:42 AM »
you can´t blame Putin.. NATO is pushing into his back yard & the US will want to put some hardware in there if the Ukraine win (which it won´t)

remember the Cuban missile crisis? look at why this happened & what was agreed afterwards, NATO & the US are going back on their word.

correct - I've said the same thing many times on here.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5632 on: August 27, 2023, 09:53:53 AM »
The warplanes are coming too late. We’re giving them 61 planes and they start training next month and are saying it’ll take five months to train them? It’ll be winter then, ground forces will be stalled and Russia will just dig in further. It’ll be this failed counteroffensive all over again and we’ll either keep sending them money or we won’t. Either way, I do not believe Russia gets dislodged from Crimea or Donbas and we’ll just start accepting that. Although it’ll be one of those things you read on wiki where it says it’s a “disputed UN area” like they do with the Israeli settlements.

Solid take.

Little by little, the war will get less media coverage. There was almost no coverage of the mutiny leader getting shot down. The story has been all but forgotten.

correct - I'v said the same thing many times on here.

Whether you agree with it, or not, that’s his position. Personally, I don’t care. The MSM acts like he just started this war for no reason out of the blue.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #5633 on: August 27, 2023, 03:31:08 PM »
Ukraine war: Fighter ace and two other pilots killed in mid-air crash

One of Ukraine's most celebrated fighter pilots and two other airmen have been killed in a mid-air crash.

Andrii Pilshchykov won fame taking part in dogfights over Kyiv during the early phase of Russia's invasion.

The Ukrainian military called the airmen's deaths "painful and irreparable" losses, and paid tribute to Pilshchykov as a pilot with "mega knowledge and mega talent".

The crash involved two L-39 training planes flying over northern Ukraine.

An investigation is under way into whether flight preparation rules were not correctly followed, resulting in Friday's crash in Zhytomyr Oblast. The region is west of the capital, Kyiv, and hundreds of miles from the frontline.

President Volodymyr Zelensky confirmed the deaths in his nightly video address, saying that his country would "never forget anyone who defended the free skies of Ukraine".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66631182

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5634 on: August 27, 2023, 03:46:57 PM »
The Ukrainian military called the airmen's deaths "painful and irreparable" losses, and paid tribute to Pilshchykov as a pilot with "mega knowledge and mega talent".

Are the Ukrainian miltary teenagers?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5635 on: August 27, 2023, 04:21:13 PM »
Are the Ukrainian miltary teenagers?

Hahaha  :D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5636 on: September 03, 2023, 03:37:54 PM »
Usually don’t fire the Head Coach if the team is doing well.🤔

Zelensky Says He’ll Replace Oleksii Reznikov as Ukraine’s Defense Minister - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/03/world/europe/zelensky-ukraine-defense-minister.html

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #5637 on: September 03, 2023, 05:35:26 PM »

Zelensky Says He’ll Replace Oleksii Reznikov as Ukraine’s Defense Minister - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/03/world/europe/zelensky-ukraine-defense-minister.html

Zelensky also wants you to sponsor his re-election in 2024, which may or may not happen under martial law ( Parliamentary election btw will likely be postponned ad infinitum...how convenient  :D)

Тварь в зелёном..

https://www.president.gov.ua/en/news/ssha-ta-yes-mayut-rozdiliti-riziki-mozhlivogo-provedennya-vi-85225

Volodymyr Zelenskyy: The United States and the EU should share the risks of possible elections in Ukraine during the war

Elections in Ukraine under martial law are possible only if the right to vote is ensured for all citizens, including military personnel and forced migrants abroad; funding and the presence of foreign observers at polling stations on the frontline must also be ensured. This was stated by President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in an interview with journalist Natalia Moseychuk.

"We need every vote. We won't be able to say for ourselves that this was a very democratic election. We need a legitimate choice. We need this choice to be made by society. So that it does not divide our people. We need the military to be able to vote. They are defending this democracy today, and not giving them this opportunity because of the war is unfair. I was against the elections only because of this issue," the Head of State said, commenting on the possibility of organizing and holding elections under martial law.

The President also noted that the second aspect of the possible holding of elections during the war is the issue of the lack of funding. Volodymyr Zelenskyy said that he had discussed this topic with American Republican politician Lindsey Graham.

"I told him: if the United States and Europe give us financial support... I'm sorry, I will not hold elections on credit, I will not take money from weapons and give it to elections either. But if you give me this financial support, if the parliamentarians realize that we need to do this, then let's quickly change the legislation and, most importantly, let's take risks together," Volodymyr Zelenskyy said.

The Head of State also paid special attention to the organization of the work of polling stations and the presence of observers, including foreign ones.

"Observers should be in the trenches. I told him: observers must be sent to the frontline so that the elections are legitimate for us and for the whole world. And this is absolutely fair," Volodymyr Zelenskyy said.

He reminded that a significant number of Ukrainians are now abroad, particularly in the EU, and that ensuring their expression of will also requires significant resources and polling stations, which Ukraine does not have in such numbers.

"We need help from Europe here, because Ukrainians today are mostly in the European Union. Polling stations must be opened there so that people can come. 7 million people have to vote. We do not have such infrastructural capacities - we need to provide appropriate opportunities there," the President said.

The Head of State emphasizes that he is not holding on to power and would like to hold elections. However, the rights of all voters must be ensured.

"How will the military be able to vote? Show me the infrastructure. No one has shown it yet. How will people abroad be able to vote? No one has shown me. There is a way out. I am ready for it. I am talking about this publicly now, I told him. I have no secrets," the President added.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #5638 on: September 04, 2023, 12:53:02 PM »

But the media have been saying for a year and a half that Russia has been crushed, millions of Russians are dead, tens of thousands of their tanks and aircraft destroyed while for Ukraine very few, if any, casualties are mentioned even though they happily eat up billions of dollars in cash and weapons with not much progress to show.

The counteroffensive must not be going too well apparently?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5639 on: September 04, 2023, 01:47:28 PM »
But the media have been saying for a year and a half that Russia has been crushed, millions of Russians are dead, tens of thousands of their tanks and aircraft destroyed while for Ukraine very few, if any, casualties are mentioned even though they happily eat up billions of dollars in cash and weapons with not much progress to show.

The counteroffensive must not be going too well apparently?

Yep , I get the distinct impression one side & MSM are Lying .

;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5640 on: September 04, 2023, 01:56:32 PM »
Watch Col. MacGregor videos for true situation.

lol

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5641 on: September 04, 2023, 02:02:33 PM »
lol

Well UK / European/ American MSM & Talking heads cannot
Be Trusted to tell the Truth about the situation in Ukraine.

And why no talk of getting all around a table & trying for a peaceful
Solution ??  Seems like America/ NATO/ Ukraine etc aren't interested
In that course of action.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5642 on: September 04, 2023, 10:24:52 PM »
Well UK / European/ American MSM & Talking heads cannot
Be Trusted to tell the Truth about the situation in Ukraine.

And why no talk of getting all around a table & trying for a peaceful
Solution ??  Seems like America/ NATO/ Ukraine etc aren't interested
In that course of action.

Reporting, including independent channels is not overly inflatory of Ukrainian success, infact they talk about how difficult it has been to make advances due to Russian fortifications.

The undeniable truth is that Russia started this war and is ruining its own country. Peace talks with Russia mean giving up eastern Ukraine along with other demands. To me the carnage appears so senseless, but if it were England invading Ireland maybe I would better feel what it means to fight for land, soil that will be blood stained, infertile and mined for many years.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5643 on: September 04, 2023, 11:06:18 PM »
Reporting, including independent channels is not overly inflatory of Ukrainian success, infact they talk about how difficult it has been to make advances due to Russian fortifications.

The undeniable truth is that Russia started this war and is ruining its own country. Peace talks with Russia mean giving up eastern Ukraine along with other demands. To me the carnage appears so senseless, but if it were England invading Ireland maybe I would better feel what it means to fight for land, soil that will be blood stained, infertile and mined for many years.

Russia invaded yes.
Only were they being deliberately provoked ? - I tend to think they were,
Kind of a Engineered war / conflict.
Wasn't the Donbas region isolated/ cut off from the rest of Ukrainian
& had been suffering bombing etc ?

I don't watch or listen to MSM in fact I don't have a TV - Got rid of that long ago.
The war should never have started , So many differing versions of who did what
& why , Its always the general population that suffers the most.

Biden, Zelensky, NATO,  Putin all are Corrupt & not to believe anything much
They say.
Zelensky was installed by CIA as a American puppet & thats become ever more
Clear with all the ties to America.

No side seems to want an end to the war, That's odd.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5644 on: September 04, 2023, 11:48:50 PM »
Russia is slowly, but surely, getting destroyed. Which, given Pooties insane world view, is a good thing. This is what happens when you have a dictator who has been in power too long. It’s a tale as old as the hills.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5645 on: September 05, 2023, 04:13:36 AM »
lol

The Russians Press Ahead And Crush Everything

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5646 on: September 05, 2023, 06:15:45 AM »
THE RUSSIANS MARCHES ON
Q

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5647 on: September 05, 2023, 09:27:57 AM »
From another poster:

"EVERYTHING the Western media has said about the Ukraine conflict is lies. 100%.
Our govt installed the Zelensky regime, the upper-echeleon of Ukraine's command are literal Nazis. Ukraine had ZERO chance of defeating Russia. The war is not about Russia, or Ukraine... its about money laundering and destruction of the food supply globally.
It was an excuse and cover for destroying the gas lines to western Europe.
Russia is not under attack, Ukraine is not the target... the target is western Europe, America's economy, and the global food supply.
The WEF installed Putin, the WEF installed Zelensky, the WEF installed Biden.
Its not Russia vs. Ukraine... its the WEF vs. the population of Western Nations.
Ukraine is a sacrifice to the NWO".

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5648 on: September 06, 2023, 12:19:54 AM »
Has Ukraine, with all the weapons and billions of dollars from other countries, won yet?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5649 on: September 06, 2023, 01:14:42 AM »
If we (USA) were in the EXACT same situation as Russia was put in (with NATO pushing ever closer until they were literally threatening the front door) - the reaction would have been no different.
We need to stop thinking that we have some “mandate” from god to spread our brand of democracy (the corrupt kind) to the rest of the world. Americans live in such a bubble and are so easily manipulated by the military industrial complex that we willingly starve our own citizens while sending foreign nations trillions of dollars and thousands of young men to die.
The idiocracy of BOTH political sides is very disheartening. To REALLY believe that one side or the other gives a flying fck about you is simply an exercise in self delusion. Are there “some” good politicians? Of course. But the system is corrupted beyond repair. It cracks me up to see people who are so bought in that their political affiliation becomes their actual IDENTITY. It’s so sad that MOST Americans are unable to see just how much they e been manipulated and how precious their “division from the other side” is to those in power. I wish I were more optimistic, but it’s just far too easy to controls 99.9999% of peoples minds. I’m not saying I’m superior, I’ve been a total sucker for decades. I just am now able to see.