Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5650 on: September 06, 2023, 02:38:57 AM »
If we (USA) were in the EXACT same situation as Russia was put in (with NATO pushing ever closer until they were literally threatening the front door) - the reaction would have been no different.
We need to stop thinking that we have some “mandate” from god to spread our brand of democracy (the corrupt kind) to the rest of the world. Americans live in such a bubble and are so easily manipulated by the military industrial complex that we willingly starve our own citizens while sending foreign nations trillions of dollars and thousands of young men to die.
The idiocracy of BOTH political sides is very disheartening. To REALLY believe that one side or the other gives a flying fck about you is simply an exercise in self delusion. Are there “some” good politicians? Of course. But the system is corrupted beyond repair. It cracks me up to see people who are so bought in that their political affiliation becomes their actual IDENTITY. It’s so sad that MOST Americans are unable to see just how much they e been manipulated and how precious their “division from the other side” is to those in power. I wish I were more optimistic, but it’s just far too easy to controls 99.9999% of peoples minds. I’m not saying I’m superior, I’ve been a total sucker for decades. I just am now able to see.

Putin is more of a Man than Slow Joe or any other Western Leaders
Can´t blame the man for doing what he did.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5651 on: September 06, 2023, 02:46:59 AM »
If we (USA) were in the EXACT same situation as Russia was put in (with NATO pushing ever closer until they were literally threatening the front door) - the reaction would have been no different.
We need to stop thinking that we have some “mandate” from god to spread our brand of democracy (the corrupt kind) to the rest of the world. Americans live in such a bubble and are so easily manipulated by the military industrial complex that we willingly starve our own citizens while sending foreign nations trillions of dollars and thousands of young men to die.
The idiocracy of BOTH political sides is very disheartening. To REALLY believe that one side or the other gives a flying fck about you is simply an exercise in self delusion. Are there “some” good politicians? Of course. But the system is corrupted beyond repair. It cracks me up to see people who are so bought in that their political affiliation becomes their actual IDENTITY. It’s so sad that MOST Americans are unable to see just how much they e been manipulated and how precious their “division from the other side” is to those in power. I wish I were more optimistic, but it’s just far too easy to controls 99.9999% of peoples minds. I’m not saying I’m superior, I’ve been a total sucker for decades. I just am now able to see.

As a result Russia now has a stronger Nato than ever with new countries joined/joining.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5652 on: September 06, 2023, 03:06:49 AM »
As a result Russia now has a stronger Nato than ever with new countries joined/joining.
Poor countries with nothing to offer..except their territories

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5653 on: September 06, 2023, 03:11:54 AM »
Poor countries with nothing to offer..except their territories

Sweden is not poor. Why would any country want to offer itself up to be subjugated.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5654 on: September 06, 2023, 03:14:30 AM »
.Sweden is not poor Why would any country want to offer itself up to be subjugated.
It´s a muslim melting pot ...it´s money is only spent on illegal immigrants.
a shithole like Ireland.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5655 on: September 06, 2023, 03:18:55 AM »
a shithole like Ireland.

So all countries should just offer themselves to Putins cock?

Whatever Irelands problems my country is a beautiful place.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5656 on: September 06, 2023, 04:02:11 AM »
So all countries should just offer themselves to Putins cock?

Whatever Irelands problems my country is a beautiful place.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5657 on: September 06, 2023, 04:07:20 AM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5658 on: September 06, 2023, 04:30:23 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5659 on: September 06, 2023, 05:47:04 AM »

What is so funny?
hes a fuckwit, ignore him
I promised someone I would go over to Ireland to meet up, never got around to it

Its a place I would like to visit, especially Southern Ireland
I worked with a girl from the South and she used to tell me about going to school on the back of the farmers tractor, he used to pick all the kids up every morning on the flatback and take them

Sounds an idilic place, she gave up management job here and went home a couple of years ago to live the rural life again.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5660 on: September 06, 2023, 06:14:51 AM »

How many troops have they sent to help Ukraine?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5661 on: September 06, 2023, 06:16:06 AM »

Well said.💪🥊

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5662 on: September 06, 2023, 06:31:38 AM »
How many troops have they sent to help Ukraine?

None.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5663 on: September 06, 2023, 09:42:10 AM »
a shithole like Ireland.
Q

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5664 on: September 06, 2023, 09:46:51 AM »

When you allow S.S.M.'s into your country, that is what you'll get... If you are unsure what "SSM's" are, please refer to what Fortress calls them...

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #5665 on: September 06, 2023, 11:37:04 AM »

What is so funny?
having you rise to the bait
c

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #5666 on: September 06, 2023, 12:44:53 PM »
Zelensky was elected presidenf of Ukraine in 2019, but prior to that, he produced and starred in a tv comedy series named "Servant of the people" where he played a highschool teacher who is elected as the President of Ukraine after a video of him ranting about the corrupt government went viral.

The show ran from 2015 to 2019.

In episode 16, season 1, he "prophetically" described what type of sleazebag politician he was going to be after his real accession to Presidency.

This also gives you an idea of how the system works in a former Soviet Republic.

19:30 minute mark

P.S: He uses the word "yokel" to describe Urkainian trash people. This was poorly translated. The word he uses is khokhol ( pronounced "ha-hole.), an ethnic slur name for Ukrainians. Calling a Ukrainian a khokhol is pretty much like calling a black person a niggеr.

- Такое впечатление, что вам там уколы делают после выборов. Жыл - был честный патриот, Украинец, выбрали.....стал хитрым, скользким, вороватым хохлом...

- Мммм...Вы считаете: он стал хитрым, скользким, вороватым хохлом, а может он и был таким хохлом?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5667 on: September 06, 2023, 03:49:11 PM »
Hispanics use a similar word to for blacks.

It means Coconut.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocolo

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5668 on: September 06, 2023, 09:15:06 PM »
US to arm Ukraine with depleted uranium tank shells

The US has announced it will supply depleted uranium tank shells to Ukraine as part of more than $1bn (Ł800m) in military and humanitarian aid. Russia condemned the move to equip US Abrams tanks with the controversial armour-piercing munitions.

The announcement came as Ukraine accused Russia of killing 17 people in a missile attack on a market street.

The announcement of a new security package for Ukraine came during top US diplomat Antony Blinken's visit to Kiev.

The 120mm uranium tank rounds - included in $175 million of US military equipment for Ukraine - are for M1 Abrams tanks due to be delivered to Ukraine later this year.

In March, a spokesman for the Pentagon said the US would not be sending any munitions with depleted uranium to Ukraine. The comments were made after the UK said it would provide Kiev with the armour-piercing rounds.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66736869

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5669 on: September 07, 2023, 02:14:23 AM »
🚨BREAKING🚨
Donald Trump seen riding a jet ski in Barrack Obama’s lake in Martha’s Vineyard. Reporters on the ground say he is there on an alleged secret search and rescue mission. If you have any updates or information, let us know below 👇
Q

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5670 on: September 07, 2023, 02:25:02 AM »
having you rise to the bait
Ro is a hippy dude... :D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #5671 on: September 07, 2023, 11:00:04 AM »
Zelensky was elected presidenf of Ukraine in 2019, but prior to that, he produced and starred in a tv comedy series named "Servant of the people" where he played a highschool teacher who is elected as the President of Ukraine after a video of him ranting about the corrupt government went viral.

The show ran from 2015 to 2019.

In episode 16, season 1, he "prophetically" described what type of sleazebag politician he was going to be after his real accession to Presidency.

This also gives you an idea of how the system works in a former Soviet Republic.

19:30 minute mark

P.S: He uses the word "yokel" to describe Urkainian trash people. This was poorly translated. The word he uses is khokhol ( pronounced "ha-hole.), an ethnic slur name for Ukrainians. Calling a Ukrainian a khokhol is pretty much like calling a black person a niggеr.

- Такое впечатление, что вам там уколы делают после выборов. Жыл - был честный патриот, Украинец, выбрали.....стал хитрым, скользким, вороватым хохлом...

- Мммм...Вы считаете: он стал хитрым, скользким, вороватым хохлом, а может он и был таким хохлом?

is your gripe that he was an actor or the films he starred in?
c

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #5672 on: September 07, 2023, 01:41:34 PM »

is your gripe that he was an actor or the films he starred in?

Actually, I liked him a lot as a comedian.

What I didn't like was when I realized how his handlers were unceremoniously grooming him and his character for the presidency through his comedy shows ( which were mostly political sketches...)

This tv series is a cringy example - a brave nobody who is "accidentally" propelled to political victory as the new president of Ukraine and then decides to weed out corruption by the oligarchy in his government.

In real life, Zelensky's persona as a world leader is a carbon copy of that "do-gooder" of a character.

At first, I didn't really mind. After all, Yanukovich and Poroshenko were universally hated, so having a "fruity-pebbles" type of president wasn't that big of a deal. Anyone with half a brain knew that nothing would change anyway and he would disappoint his voters rather sooner than later. They all do.

A jewish entertainer who didn't speak Ukrainian was now the country's leader.
Idiotic choice, but hey, most 'apparatchiks' are jokes anyway...

Then, the "special military operation" began.

Now he is playing war hero. Always dressed-up like a fucking bum in green. That weasel even started wearing a carefully groomed 'no-hoper' beard. You see, he is so burdened with the responsibility of leading the free world against the dark forces of Mordor that he simply doesn't have time to put on a dress shirt or even shave. Ever.

If those aren't prime examples of super lame neuro-linguistic programming, then I don't know what it is.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5673 on: September 07, 2023, 01:51:17 PM »

What I didn't like was when I realized how his handlers were unceremoniously grooming him and his character for the presidency through his comedy shows ( which were mostly political sketches...)

This tv series is a cringy example - a brave nobody who is "accidentally" propelled to political victory as the new president of Ukraine and then decides to weed out corruption by the oligarchy in his government.

In real life, Zelensky's persona as a world leader is a carbon copy of that "do-gooder" of a character.

At first, I didn't really mind. After all, Yanukovich and Poroshenko were universally hated, so having a "fruity-pebbles" type of president wasn't that big of a deal. Anyone with half a brain knew that nothing would change anyway and he would disappoint his voters rather sooner than later. They all do.

Now he is playing war heroes. Always dressed-up like a fucking bum in green. That weasel even started wearing a carefully groomed 'no-hoper' beard. You see, he is so burdened with the responsibility of leading the free world against the dark forces of Mordor that he simply doesn't have time to put on a dress shirt or even shave. Ever.

If those aren't prime examples of super lame neuro-linguistic programming, then I don't know what it is.

To vastly simplify what you posted .

He's a puppet & a khvnt.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #5674 on: September 07, 2023, 01:57:16 PM »

Now he is playing war heroes. Always dressed-up like a fucking bum in green. That weasel even started wearing a carefully groomed 'no-hoper' beard. You see, he is so burdened with the responsibility of leading the free world against the dark forces of Mordor that he simply doesn't have time to put on a dress shirt or even shave. Ever.

Haha, I've been ranting about this for ages too. Sick to death of seeing him in his stupid olive jumper, looking like a cross between Fidel Castro and a 10-year-old on their first day back at school. Nobody thinks you've just climbed out of your observation post and stumbled into the newsroom, Zelensky, you cock. Put on a suit.