Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5675 on: September 07, 2023, 02:07:45 PM »
Haha, I've been ranting about this for ages too. Sick to death of seeing him in his stupid olive jumper, looking like a cross between Fidel Castro and a 10-year-old on their first day back at school. Nobody thinks you've just climbed out of your observation post and stumbled into the newsroom, Zelensky, you cock. Put on a suit.

It is like a WWE wrestler's persona, yet you always have sheep parroting the establishment narrative "he is a wartime president" and similar BS. And other politicians tried to catch on to the trend.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #5676 on: September 07, 2023, 02:11:23 PM »
It is like a WWE wrestler's persona, yet you always have sheep parroting the establishment narrative "he is a wartime president" and similar BS. And other politicians tried to catch on to the trend.

Holy shit... how small is he? Rishi is only 5'6". Zelensky looks a good 2 inches shorter.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5677 on: September 07, 2023, 04:33:37 PM »
Holy shit... how small is he? Rishi is only 5'6". Zelensky looks a good 2 inches shorter.

Height. 5′ 5ľ″ (1.67 m)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5678 on: September 07, 2023, 04:39:30 PM »
Haha, I've been ranting about this for ages too. Sick to death of seeing him in his stupid olive jumper, looking like a cross between Fidel Castro and a 10-year-old on their first day back at school. Nobody thinks you've just climbed out of your observation post and stumbled into the newsroom, Zelensky, you cock. Put on a suit.

Its totally laughable anyone can take him remotely seriously
He's a joke of a Puppet

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5679 on: September 08, 2023, 06:32:16 AM »
As a result Russia now has a stronger Nato than ever with new countries joined/joining.

Finland and Sweden joined NATO and Turkey ditched support of Russia.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #5680 on: September 08, 2023, 10:24:51 AM »
Finland and Sweden joined NATO and Turkey ditched support of Russia.

Turkey was the only NATO "ally" to block Finland and Sweden and extort them. Even though Erdogan said he will eventually allow Sweden to join NATO after being told he will get F-16Vs from the US (and a few
 political opponents from Sweden), he stated it is still a conditional acceptance, contingent on ratification by the Turkish assembly. Turkey's role is suspect and they're playing both sides, Erdogan met with Putin just a few days ago.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #5681 on: September 08, 2023, 10:26:37 AM »
US Intel Official: Media Misleading Americans About Ukraine’s Battlefield Success

In an interview with renowned reporter Seymour Hersh, a US intelligence official scolded the media for misleading the American public about Ukraine’s battlefield failures during the Spring counteroffensive. The unnamed official additionally told Hersh he believes that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the assassination of PMC Wagner chief Yevgeny Prigozhin to deescalate tensions with NATO.

Responding to reports in recent weeks that Ukrainian forces were gaining momentum and recapturing territory, the official remarked, “Where are the reporters getting this stuff?” he asked. “There are stories talking about drunk Russian commanders while the Ukrainians are penetrating the three lines of Russian defense and will be able to work back to Mariupol.”

He continued, “The goal of Russia’s first line of defense was not to stop the Ukrainian offense, but to slow it down so if there was a Ukrainian advance, Russian commanders could bring in reserves to fortify the line.” The official added, “There is no evidence that Ukrainian forces have gotten past the first line. The American press is doing anything but honest reporting on the failure thus far of the offense.”

Secretary of State Antony Blinken delivered a similarly optimistic message during his trip to Kyiv on Wednesday. “In the ongoing counteroffensive, progress has accelerated in the past few weeks. This new assistance will help sustain it and build further momentum,” he said at a press conference.

The official says that message is being delivered from military intelligence to the White House, while the CIA has drawn other conclusions. “This kind of reporting from the military intelligence community is going to the White House. There are other views,” he said, referring to the CIA. The official explained those views do not reach President Joe Biden.

https://news.antiwar.com/2023/09/07/us-intel-official-media-misleading-americans-about-ukraines-battlefield-success/

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5682 on: September 08, 2023, 01:55:48 PM »
Actually, I liked him a lot as a comedian.

What I didn't like was when I realized how his handlers were unceremoniously grooming him and his character for the presidency through his comedy shows ( which were mostly political sketches...)

This tv series is a cringy example - a brave nobody who is "accidentally" propelled to political victory as the new president of Ukraine and then decides to weed out corruption by the oligarchy in his government.

In real life, Zelensky's persona as a world leader is a carbon copy of that "do-gooder" of a character.

At first, I didn't really mind. After all, Yanukovich and Poroshenko were universally hated, so having a "fruity-pebbles" type of president wasn't that big of a deal. Anyone with half a brain knew that nothing would change anyway and he would disappoint his voters rather sooner than later. They all do.

A jewish entertainer who didn't speak Ukrainian was now the country's leader.
Idiotic choice, but hey, most 'apparatchiks' are jokes anyway...

Then, the "special military operation" began.

Now he is playing war hero. Always dressed-up like a fucking bum in green. That weasel even started wearing a carefully groomed 'no-hoper' beard. You see, he is so burdened with the responsibility of leading the free world against the dark forces of Mordor that he simply doesn't have time to put on a dress shirt or even shave. Ever.

If those aren't prime examples of super lame neuro-linguistic programming, then I don't know what it is.

He does speak Ukrainian?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5683 on: September 08, 2023, 01:58:45 PM »
Stalin was 5'5".

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #5684 on: September 08, 2023, 02:55:06 PM »
He does speak Ukrainian?

He has improved

Wasn't far from Klichko's level not long ago

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5685 on: September 08, 2023, 05:16:38 PM »
Stalin was 5'5".

No wonder he was so angry.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5686 on: September 08, 2023, 10:34:32 PM »
No wonder he was so angry.

🤔 Hmmmm
I best not say anything as I'm not much Taller 🤷‍♂️  😂🤣😂🤣😂

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #5687 on: September 08, 2023, 10:45:40 PM »
Nothing wrong with being short; I just wasn't expecting it. I have seen him before standing next to Merkel (same height) but it didn't click. I'm used to seeing Rishi looking fucking tiny next to people, and suddenly he's there looking over Zelensky's head, haha.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5688 on: September 09, 2023, 12:36:22 AM »
Stalin was 5'5".

Short left arm as well (due to childhood injury)

Would cost him symmetry points

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5689 on: September 09, 2023, 03:13:50 PM »
From another forum:

I’m Ukrainian have family in the Donbas specifically Donetsk and I can tell you the majority of Ukraine supports Russia. The liberal Ukrainian government is going around slaughtering Christian’s and have been since 2014 when the pro Russian president was thrown out of office. Ukrainians in Donbas refer to themselves as Russian, I refer to myself as Russian-American. The majority of the liberal Ukrainian government is Jewish which I don’t have a problem with, but look at it like the middle astern view on Christian’s, they want to kill us all. I’ve been to Russia many times growing up as well as Estonia and Donetsk, all very similar to the states. Fast food, shopping malls, suburbs…

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5690 on: September 09, 2023, 04:44:33 PM »
From another forum:

I’m Ukrainian have family in the Donbas specifically Donetsk and I can tell you the majority of Ukraine supports Russia. The liberal Ukrainian government is going around slaughtering Christian’s and have been since 2014 when the pro Russian president was thrown out of office. Ukrainians in Donbas refer to themselves as Russian, I refer to myself as Russian-American. The majority of the liberal Ukrainian government is Jewish which I don’t have a problem with, but look at it like the middle astern view on Christian’s, they want to kill us all. I’ve been to Russia many times growing up as well as Estonia and Donetsk, all very similar to the states. Fast food, shopping malls, suburbs…

I don't believe this poster to be legit for one second

The evil jews from Kiev against the good Christians in Donetsk ? This is Kremlin propaganda bullshit. He outed himself as either a wannabe, an idiot or a "Kremlin bot."

The disparities between Urkainian Russian-speakers and Ukrainian-speakers is a much, much bigger problem.

Christianity will be fine, unless you consider that the creation of an Autocephalous Orthodox Church of Ukraine ( with a legit Tomos signed in Constantinopolis ) poses a direct political threat to The Russian Orthodox Church and it's members in Ukraine ( some low blows are/were exchanged, yes.)
Contraband, money laundering and intel gathering are VERY lucrative endeavors under the guise of Jesus-Christ, our lord and Saviour. You wouldn't believe the faces I saw in those places, abroad.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5691 on: September 09, 2023, 05:34:07 PM »
Is Russia still balls deep in Ukraine? Has Russia ejaculated yet?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5692 on: September 09, 2023, 05:35:08 PM »
Stalin was 5'5".
Lots of short men seem to dominate history - I guess height does not keep them back. Stalin, Napoleon, Putin...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5693 on: September 09, 2023, 05:37:00 PM »
Yeah his "army" dress does seem awfully staged. They try hard to make it look like he is in the trenches fighting along all the peasant in the meat grinder. Can't wait for the clown to be vaporized.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5694 on: September 09, 2023, 05:38:55 PM »
From another forum:

When will Ukrainians grow balls and take back their country? If someone sends you to the frontlines against your will where you are guaranteed to die, then take the weapons, turn around and shoot the fuckers sending you to the frontline. If you die so be it. You were going to die anyway.

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5695 on: September 09, 2023, 06:15:05 PM »
Lots of short men seem to dominate history - I guess height does not keep them back. Stalin, Napoleon, Putin...

Napoleon's height was average in the 19th century

Putin is a midget

Stalin was statistically taller than average at the time. Some documents even listed his height as 5'7" , but I think it was mostly due to inadequate conversions from traditional Russian Imperial units of measurement ( metric system was implemented on Imperial Order in 1899, and took effect in 1900.)

Height was traditionally measured in arshin ( 1 arshin =  2'3" or 71.12 cm ) and vershok ( 1 vershok = 1.74 inches or 4,44 cm )

According to numerous booking records, Stalin's height was either 2 arshin 6 vershok ( 5'5" or 1m69) or 2 arshin 7 vershok ( 5'7" or 1m74)

He was most likely 5'5".

With that said, here is photo of Stalin with Sergey Kirov ( 1st Secretary of Leningrad's Organisational Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.)
According to Kirov's autopsy report, he was 5'5" or 168 cm ( Кирилина А.А. Неизвестный Киров. СПб.–М., 2001. С.223).

As you can see, Stalin was clearly taller than him

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5696 on: September 09, 2023, 06:17:13 PM »

Putin is a midget

Stalin was statistically taller than average at the time. Some documents even listed his height as 5'7" , but I think it was mostly due to inadequate conversions from traditional Russian Imperial units of measurement ( metric system was implemented on Imperial Order in 1899, and took effect in 1900.)

Height was traditionally measured in arshin ( 1 arshin =  2'3" or 71.12 cm ) and vershok ( 1 vershok = 1.74 inches or 4,44 cm )

According to numerous booking records, Stalin's height was either 2 arshin 6 vershok ( 5'5") or 2 arshin 7 vershok ( 5'7" )

He was most likely 5'5".

With that said, here is photo of Stalin with Sergey Kirov ( 1st Secretary of Leningrad's Organisational Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.)
According to Kirov's autopsy report, he was 5'5" or 168 cm ( Кирилина А.А. Неизвестный Киров. СПб.–М., 2001. С.223).

But they weren't tall.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #5697 on: September 09, 2023, 08:22:12 PM »

Putin is a midget

According to numerous booking records, Stalin's height was either 2 arshin 6 vershok ( 5'5" or 1m69) or 2 arshin 7 vershok ( 5'7" or 1m74)

He was most likely 5'5".

Great post Mops!

Serious question.

Are you the same person as Matt Canning?

No disrespect either way.

You can send me a pm.

🙂

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5698 on: September 09, 2023, 08:34:59 PM »
Great post Mops!

Serious question.

Are you the same person as Matt Canning?

No disrespect either way.

You can send me a pm.

🙂

I see what you did there.

Oh well, it's my fault for going full retard with such absurdly detailed measurements anyway.

Good shot Oak

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #5699 on: September 09, 2023, 09:28:30 PM »
I see what you did there.

Oh well, it's my fault for going full retard with such absurdly detailed measurements anyway.

Good shot Oak

;)