Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5725 on: September 12, 2023, 11:35:30 AM »
It has nothing to do with Ukrainian personality. This is how things work in Eastern cultures ; men are supposed to be strong providers/protectors. Restraint and stoicism are also fundamental parts of a male's characteristics in Eastern Europe.

If you show your emotions, share your "feelings", or even overreact to her bullshit during a fight, she is absolutely going to lose respect for you and see younas a weakling.

I don't know what you mean when you call9 her "crazy", but it doesn't sound good.

Lastly, while I understand your position in this conflict, I would strongly advise you not to use words like orcs, Putler,Moskal, Russnya, Mordor etc. Those aren't your words. By doing that, her mind interprets it as a display of allegiance to her. It's just how it is.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but I can see you have little understanding of how an Eastern woman's mind works ( or even Eastern people in general.)

I have plenty of understanding. It goes beyond basic care and providing. Ukrainian women expect to be treated like princesses and lavishly gifted all the time.

Those words I use independent of trying to woo her.

Mentally and emotionally voilitile, one day a little bit of heaven to be around, the next the opposite.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5726 on: September 12, 2023, 11:39:02 AM »
I have plenty of understanding. It goes beyond basic care and providing. Ukrainian women expect to be treated like princesses and lavishly gifted all the time.

Mentally and emotionally voilitile, one day a little bit of heaven to be around, the next the opposite.

No offence but she sounds like a damn nightmare. Drop her and find a beautiful, low drama woman. They exist and with your looks it shouldn't be hard.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5727 on: September 12, 2023, 11:41:35 AM »
ты ирландский бродяга

Shut up cyka

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #5728 on: September 12, 2023, 03:24:01 PM »

You do not.

Yep, they are entitled and egotistical girls if you don't knkw how to handle them,

I never talked about "basic" care. What I meant by care also encompasses the princess part ( to a certain limit.)

This trait is enhanced by the fact that you simply you aren't one of "ours" / НАШ ( Eastern Europe.) She will absolutely take advantage of that.

She will push your boundaries even further, out of sheer arrogance - the Ukrainian top-model fantasy girl for Western "suckers" ( pardon my French )

I know you aren't trying to woo her. All Im saying is what effect it produces on her.

This is a red flag.

She doesn't respect you enough to behave. Something, somewhere was broken. You don't know how to deal with her.

Remember when I said she will eat you alive ?

Again, Im not trying to be an asshole or a troll.

Good luck

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5729 on: September 12, 2023, 03:37:26 PM »
You do not.

Yep, they are entitled and egotistical girls if you don't knkw how to handle them,

I never talked about "basic" care. What I meant by care also encompasses the princess part ( to a certain limit.)

This trait is enhanced by the fact that you simply you aren't one of "ours" / НАШ ( Eastern Europe.) She will absolutely take advantage of that.

She will push your boundaries even further, out of sheer arrogance - the Ukrainian top-model fantasy girl for Western "suckers" ( pardon my French )

I know you aren't trying to woo her. All Im saying is what effect it produces on her.

This is a red flag.

She doesn't respect you enough to behave. Something, somewhere was broken. You don't know how to deal with her.

Remember when I said she will eat you alive ?

Again, Im not trying to be an asshole or a troll.

Good luck

You are trying to play the game of understanding my relationship better than I do, as if it is all my fault that she can be a bitch whenever it suits her. It's not. She loves me as I do her but no amount of money and pampering will transform her inwardly and make her personality whole, healed from trauma, and all Ukrainians think of is money.

No Ukrainian man has satisfied her in bed like I have, in her own words.

Really though as a culture there is a serious neglect of life's higher purpose.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5730 on: September 12, 2023, 03:47:48 PM »
You are trying to play the game of understanding my relationship better than I do, as if it is all my fault that she can be a bitch whenever it suits her. It's not. She loves me as I do her but no amount of money will transform her inwardly and all Ukrainians think of is money.

Ro - get her to write to Zelensky asking for sum - He's got Billions from America
& other daft countries giving him money - sure he'll like to share some of it.

Hell I'd support him if he shared a few millions with me.

🤣😂🤣 👊🏻

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5731 on: September 12, 2023, 03:54:11 PM »
Ro - get her to write to Zelensky asking for sum - He's got Billions from America
& other daft countries giving him money - sure he'll like to share some of it.

Hell I'd support him if he shared a few millions with me.

🤣😂🤣 👊🏻

Will do.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5732 on: September 12, 2023, 03:56:37 PM »
Will do.

If you get any pls forward some on to Me.  😂🤣😂🤣

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5733 on: September 12, 2023, 04:40:48 PM »
You are trying to play the game of understanding my relationship better than I do, as if it is all my fault that she can be a bitch whenever it suits her. It's not. She loves me as I do her but no amount of money and pampering will transform her inwardly and make her personality whole, healed from trauma, and all Ukrainians think of is money.

Did you even read my post ? This is exactly what I implied.....

No she CANNOT be a bitch whenever it suits her. It's your role as a man to impose this rule. That was the whole fucking point of my post above.

Sorry Ro, but Im not trying to play any "game."

What I do understand is how they think. Im merely giving you pointers.

Im sorry but I fail to understand why you are boasting about your sexual prowesses ?

and all Ukrainians think of is money [...]

Eastern people are function over form. They are practical and fatalistic.

As I said, you dont understand Eastern people.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5734 on: September 12, 2023, 05:00:09 PM »

No malice intended Ro, only

"No Ukrainian man has satisfied her in bed like I have, in her own words."

Do you really think she'd say otherwise as she's in love with you.
Would hardly be loving & kind if she said every Uke man was better than you. !!

Probably a wise idea not to post such things.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5735 on: September 12, 2023, 05:18:42 PM »

No she CANNOT be a bitch whenever it suits her. It's your role as a man to impose this rule. That was the whole fucking point of my post above.

Sorry Ro, but Im not trying to play any "game." Why would I ?

Im sory but I fail to understand why you are boasting about your sexual prowesses ?

He must have sensed your attraction to him.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5736 on: September 12, 2023, 06:37:43 PM »
Wouldn't mind this Chechen Lass though!

Has his gun on his hip.

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5737 on: September 12, 2023, 07:07:12 PM »
He must have sensed your attraction to him.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5738 on: September 12, 2023, 07:47:04 PM »
I thought "The Ghost of Kyiev" was going to have this all wrapped up by now.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5739 on: September 13, 2023, 12:04:53 AM »
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5740 on: September 13, 2023, 12:41:35 AM »
I thought "The Ghost of Kyiev" was going to have this all wrapped up by now.
Any day now. Just needs more American money. :-\

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5741 on: September 13, 2023, 12:55:46 AM »

Sorry Ro, but Im not trying to play any "game."

Im sorry but I fail to understand why you are boasting about your sexual prowesses ?

You speak conflicting thoughts; on the one hand you say the proper "Eastern" man just stands there stoically and does not react to her bullshit and tantrums and on the other you say the proper man asserts his will which requires sharing his thoughts and feelings. You are again trying to coach me as to how a proper man behaves and you would do a better job in taming this kind of woman, that is what you are implying and that is why I shared that your type of man was never able to make her happy in bed like I have, and I know when someone is lying and when they are not, and your type of people love to lie like it is fashionable.

Being "function over form" as you describe it does not make it right. Besides there is nothing wrong with being practical. But being overly superficial, making the outside beautiful while carrying ugly attitudes is not the best way to be beautiful and going on shopping sprees with your husbands ATM card whenever you wish is not practical.  And just because something comes from another part of the world it does not mean it is immune from criticism from the outside. Any person or people who disregard spiritual development along side material goals will be an unhappy person or people and live under the bondage of this world.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5742 on: September 13, 2023, 01:00:21 AM »

No malice intended Ro, only

"No Ukrainian man has satisfied her in bed like I have, in her own words."

Do you really think she'd say otherwise as she's in love with you.
Would hardly be loving & kind if she said every Uke man was better than you. !!

Probably a wise idea not to post such things.

I have no doubt about it and don't care.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #5743 on: September 13, 2023, 01:46:32 AM »
I have no doubt about it and don't care.

Brother Ro, have you any shagging tips for the larger gent? I've heard women like it if you slip the balls in too. Is this true?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5744 on: September 13, 2023, 02:38:20 AM »
Brother Ro, have you any shagging tips for the larger gent? I've heard women like it if you slip the balls in too. Is this true?

Don't squash the girl in missionary, do plenty of cardio and keep the belly tight.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5745 on: September 13, 2023, 03:19:30 AM »
If you have a micro penis..then yes bro.. :D

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5746 on: September 13, 2023, 06:44:24 AM »
You speak conflicting thoughts; on the one hand you say the proper "Eastern" man just stands there stoically and does not react to her bullshit and tantrums and on the other you say the proper man asserts his will which requires sharing his thoughts and feelings. You are again trying to coach me as to how a proper man behaves and you would do a better job in taming

this kind of woman, that is what you are implying and that is why I shared that your type of man was never able to make her happy in bed like I have, and I know when someone is lying and when they are not, and your type of people love to lie like it is fashionable.

Being "function over form" as you describe it does not make it right. Besides there is nothing wrong with being practical. But being overly superficial, making the outside beautiful while carrying ugly attitudes is not the best way to be beautiful and going on shopping sprees with your husbands ATM card whenever you wish is not practical.  And just because something comes from another part of the world it does not mean it is immune from criticism from the outside. Any person or people who disregard spiritual development along side material goals will be an unhappy person or people and live under the bondage of this world.

Geezus, function over form means no bullshit, straight to the point/argument/goal !

You said I speak conflicting thoughts, fair enough, I guess I haven't been clear enough ; there is a huge difference between remaining stoic, in control of your emotions and not letting anything superfluous, excessive or needless coming out of your mouth versus communicating calmly, firmly setting boundaries and being nice to her at the same time. This is what I meant by showing restraint.

Stoicism is more about the way self-respecting men from this side of the world are dealing with their personal problems and challenges, which have nothing to do with her ( never complain, whine or worse, go down the "woe is me" route. Just shut up and keep those things to yourself.) Eastern women don't want to be botheeed much about those things, eventhough they are dying to make you believe they do. They will immediately interpret it as signs of weakness. In the long term, they will inebitably try to use them as pressure points.

The fact that you entirely missed those meanings in my above posts shows how clueless you are about those things ( again, I might have failed to explain it precisely and concisely enough.)

Mentioning you were the most "betterest" lover she ever had ( she said it herself ! ) was...awkward. You are not a kid anymore. And Im not even questionning the veracity of your claims ( I dont care, really, if it's truly the case, that's great), I just laugh at the urge you felt to bring this up. "Im better in bed than you" , seriously ?

If you think I tried to coach you, my bad, I wasn't. I understand what led you to believe it ( and rightfully feeling irritated as a result.) Again, it wasn't the point. Im not a life/love coach and Im certainly not trying to belittle anyone.

I am sharing the untold rules of a world that is painfully-obviously alien to you. It is not exempt from criticism, you are right, but it is what it is.

You can call me a liar, I don't care.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5748 on: September 13, 2023, 07:02:42 AM »
Geezus, function over form means no bullshit, straight to the point/argument/goal !

Does it mean that? How is one to know this is your meaning of these words if it means something different to you? And just because someone is straight to the point it does not mean they are speaking clearly and truthfully and capacity for drama and bullshit is pretty high in most people.

You said I speak conflicting thoughts, fair enough, I guess I haven't been clear enough ; there is a huge difference between remaining stoic, in control of your emotions and not letting anything superfluous, excessive or needless coming out of your mouth versus communicating calmly, firmly setting boundaries and being nice to her at the same time. This is what I meant by showing restraint.

Stoicism is more about the way self-respecting men from this side of the world are dealing with their personal problems and challenges, which have nothing to do with her ( never complain, whine or worse, go down the "woe is me" route. Just shut up and keep those things to yourself.) Eastern women don't want to be botheeed much about those things, eventhough they are dying to make you believe they do. They will immediately interpret it as signs of weakness. In the long term, they will inebitably try to use them as pressure points.

The fact that you entirely missed this in my post shows how clueless you are ( again, I might have failed to explain it precisely and concisely enough.)

Communicating calmly,firmly and being nice at the same time; I am all for that. But anything said even from the calmest and wisest and most loving place will be interpreted by the woman as an attack, as wrong and justifying her flying further in to a rage. That you say a mans personal problems have nothing to do with a woman shows great weakness to me and is flatly false. This is what you are supposed to believe in order to play her game and show her your a proper man while she is allowed to get away with saying anything she likes and being as whiny and bitchy as she likes? Does not sound alpha to me and women getting away with such behaviour is the opposite of feminine gracefulness.

The fact that you mentioned you were the most "betterest" lover she ever had ( she said it herself ! ) was...awkward. You are not a kid anymore. And Im not even questionning the veracity of your claims ( I dont care, really, if it's truly the case, that's great), I just laugh at the urge you felt to bring this up. "Im better in bed than you" , seriously ?

But that is the way you come across to me mate; I am better than you at mastering these women, you don't understand us, she is more mine than yours due to sharing the same ethnicity etc, this is how you come across.

If you think I tried to coach you, my bad, I wasn't. I understand what led you to believe it ( and rightfully feeling irritated as a result.) Again, it wasn't the point. Im not a life/love coach and Im certainly not trying to belittle anyone.

I am sharing the untold rules of a world that is painfully-obviously alien to you. It is not exempt from criticism, you are right, but it is what it is.

I am not alien to this world, I have lived up close to it for a year, I have male Ukrainian friends here also. And while there is so much goodness and joy there is also a dark side and I don't like it, its not healthy.

You can call me a liar, I don't care.

I was not speaking to you personally, I do not know you personally, I just know that lying is more acceptable in your country than in mine.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5749 on: September 13, 2023, 07:14:56 AM »
Has Zelensky been publicly beheaded yet? If not, when?