Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354520 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5775 on: September 13, 2023, 02:06:08 PM »
come on guys get real.

;D

What if Putin and Zelensky arranged a proxy war to decimate the wests armouries and ammo?

The UK is certainly in no position to defend itself from an invasion at the moment, we would run out of ammo in a week (that was mentioned on MSM)

The small boats proves that  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5776 on: September 13, 2023, 02:08:07 PM »
Just out of interest, do you plan on trying to keep it together with her or is it bugging you a little too much for the effort where you're thinking f it? Sounds like it's more hassle than it's worth.

Good question; for now I try my best to keep it together and hope things work out. We are very different in certain ways but there are many moments all those differences melt away to nothing. I am coaching her for her first bikini competition in 7 weeks time.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5777 on: September 13, 2023, 02:08:57 PM »
;D

What if Putin and Zelensky arranged a proxy war to decimate the wests armouries and ammo?

The UK is certainly in no position to defend itself from an invasion at the moment, we would run out of ammo in a week (that was mentioned on MSM)

Now that is a conspiracy theory.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5778 on: September 13, 2023, 02:12:54 PM »
Good question; for now I try my best to keep it together and hope things work out. We are very different in certain ways but there are many moments all those differences melt away to nothing. I am coaching her for her first bikini competition in 7 weeks time.

that will be a true test of a relationship

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5779 on: September 13, 2023, 02:14:58 PM »
that will be a true test of a relationship

true, we are both doing the same show.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5780 on: September 13, 2023, 02:16:54 PM »
true, we are both doing the same show.

Which one?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5781 on: September 13, 2023, 02:17:58 PM »
Which one?

PCA Mr and Ms Ireland show in Galway Nov 5th.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5782 on: September 13, 2023, 02:18:01 PM »

Wish you all the best and good luck with the competition. You are a good bodybuilder tbh and know your stuff. Don't agree with your take on the Russia ukie/nato globalist conflict but can see it from a Ukraine nationalist perspective too so kind of get it. Hope your relationship works out.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5783 on: September 13, 2023, 02:18:45 PM »
Good luck pal

May see you at the PCA final on the 15th  ;)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5784 on: September 13, 2023, 02:27:03 PM »
Wish you all the best and good luck with the competition. You are a good bodybuilder tbh and know your stuff. Don't agree with your take on the Russia ukie/nato globalist conflict but can see it from a Ukraine nationalist perspective too so kind of get it. Hope your relationship works out.

Thanks, that would be more my perspective the Ukrainian nationalist perspective because Ireland has had similar problems.

Good luck pal

May see you at the PCA final on the 15th  ;)

Thanks, maybe so.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5785 on: September 13, 2023, 02:51:22 PM »
Martin Galway rocked

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Galway

Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5786 on: September 13, 2023, 02:57:47 PM »
come on guys get real.

At this point, you can’t walk a block in Manhattan without being on someone’s camera. Yet, with this multi billion dollar war, no one seems to even have an IPhone.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5787 on: September 13, 2023, 03:03:45 PM »
;D

That would be something!
Q

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5788 on: September 13, 2023, 03:24:16 PM »
At this point, you can’t walk a block in Manhattan without being on someone’s camera. Yet, with this multi billion dollar war, no one seems to even have an IPhone.

Have you not seen videos of hand to hand combat in the trenches from places like Bakhmut? There is a real war going on and it is brutal and horrific.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5789 on: September 13, 2023, 03:46:51 PM »
Russia started it. Ukraine fought for its land.

Russia started the Issue in the Donbass region.
I didn't know that so Ukraine was Fighting with the Russians back then.

The people in that area supposedly wanted to be Russian ? is that correct.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5790 on: September 13, 2023, 04:10:04 PM »

Some, many changed their mind over the last couple of years.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #5791 on: September 13, 2023, 04:46:28 PM »

Officially, those were Russian-speaking Ukrainian separatists. They wanted to be recognized as a separate/sovereign state with close historical ties to Russia.

But really, its several orders of magnitude more complicated than that. Its a very long and circumvoluted story.  As is anything that concerns the Russian Empire.
There is even a joke about it : "The History of Russia ( Russian Empire ) changes depending on context"

And it's true. Under the reign of that slut Catherine II, and then Alexander I, History was basically rewritten in Nikolay Karamzin's magnum opus "History of the Russian State" ( 1816-1821, I think.)

Relevant informations in the litterature is hard to find but not impossible, thank God for the existence of old libraries and National Archives.

The day before the engagement, the Kremlin published an hour long video where Putin essentially explained that Ukraine as a country never really existed and recognized Donbas' Republics as independent States.

Medvedev even cynically calls Ukraine "Country 404"

Conflicts between ethnic Russians, Russian-speaking Ukrainians and Ukrainian-speaking nationalists is a big problem nobody is willing to talk about. Poroshenko did everything he could to escalate those tensions.
Many feel betrayed by Kiev.

The pseudo-legal basis invoked by the Russian Fedsration to engage it's troops on Ukrainian soil in 2022 was The United Nations Charter, Chapter VII:
Action with Respect to Threats to the Peace, Breaches of the Peace, and Acts of Aggression.

Article 51 "in the exercise of the right of self-defence"

“Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.”

.....hence the "Special Military Operation" term officially coined with this conflict.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5792 on: September 13, 2023, 07:48:17 PM »
Officially, those were Russian-speaking Ukrainian separatists. They wanted to be recognized as a separate/sovereign state with close historical ties to Russia.

But really, its several orders of magnitude more complicated than that. Its a very long and circumvoluted story.
As is anything that concerns Russia or Ukraine. There is even a joke that goes like, "The History of Russia ( Russian Empire ) changes depending on context"

And it's true. Under the reign of that slut Catherine II, and then Alexander I, everything was basically rewritten with Nikolay Karamzin's "History of the Russian State" ( 1816-1821I think.)

You can't imagine what a pain in the ass it is to find relevant informations in the litterature. It's possible, but many relevant books are hard to find.

The day before the engagement, the Kremlin published an hour long video wherein Putin essentially explains Ukraine isn't a real country and recognizes Donbas' Republics as independent countries.

Medvedev jokingly calls Ukraine "Country 404"

Conflicts between ethnic Russians, Russian-speaking Ukrainians and Ukrainian-speaking nationalists is a big problem nobody is willing to talk about. Many feel betrayed by Kiev.

The pseudo-legal basis invoked by the Russian Fedsration to engage it's troops on Ukrainian soil in 2022 was The United Nations Charter, Chapter VII:
Action with Respect to Threats to the Peace, Breaches of the Peace, and Acts of Aggression.

Article 51 "in the exercise of the right of self-defence"

“Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.”

.....hence the "Special Military Operation" term officially coined with this conflict.

Thanks
Interesting reading  & information.

👊🏻

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5793 on: September 14, 2023, 03:22:03 PM »

Keep the pimp hand strong bigro

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5794 on: September 14, 2023, 04:10:31 PM »
Look at Ukraine's "spokeswoman" - an American tranny! See this is what the West will bring you, trannies! Pathetic that Ukraine embraced the LGBT BS!

And how is America not at war with Russia when they have a tranny calling for the death of Russian journalists?!

At this point, I just want Ukraine to join Russia and be Russian. Globalists should not have an issue with this because they don't care about nationalism or flags. Why should a globalist be concerned with the Ukrainian flag disappearing?!

https://www.rt.com/russia/582950-ukraine-spokesperson-threat-propagandists/

Ukraine's trans spokesperson issues death threats to Russian journalists
English-language military official's warning may indicate an attempted assassination, Russia's human-rights chief believes

Sarah Ashton-Cirillo delivers her warning to “Russian propagandists” ©  YouTube / @SarahAshtonLV

https://www.rt.com/russia/582983-moscow-kiev-transgender-threat/

Russia responds to transgender Ukrainian official’s death threats to journalists
Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova says Sarah Ashton-Cirillo’s remarks reveal the true nature of the Kiev regime

Ukraine's territorial defence force spokesperson Sarah Ashton-Cirillo © AFP / ROMAN PILIPEY

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5795 on: September 15, 2023, 04:14:55 PM »
Russia still dicktickling that actor from Ukraines tonsils ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5796 on: September 15, 2023, 06:58:44 PM »
Look at Ukraine's "spokeswoman" - an American tranny! See this is what the West will bring you, trannies! Pathetic that Ukraine embraced the LGBT BS!

And how is America not at war with Russia when they have a tranny calling for the death of Russian journalists?!

At this point, I just want Ukraine to join Russia and be Russian. Globalists should not have an issue with this because they don't care about nationalism or flags. Why should a globalist be concerned with the Ukrainian flag disappearing?!

English-language military official's warning may indicate an attempted assassination, Russia's human-rights chief believes

Sarah Ashton-Cirillo delivers her warning to “Russian propagandists” ©  YouTube / @SarahAshtonLV

Russia responds to transgender Ukrainian official’s death threats to journalists
Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova says Sarah Ashton-Cirillo’s remarks reveal the true nature of the Kiev regime

Ukraine's territorial defence force spokesperson Sarah Ashton-Cirillo © AFP / ROMAN PILIPEY

WTF !!  Seriously

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5797 on: September 15, 2023, 09:09:34 PM »
Keep the pimp hand strong bigro

haha that would definitely not work.  A hard ploughing though.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5798 on: September 15, 2023, 09:14:49 PM »

And Maria Zakharova calls for nukes to drop on London, and Ukraine to be wiped off the map.

Is this Ukrainian woman really transgender or are they just making fun of her looks?

By and large Ukraine does not want to be under Russia's boot any more. It would not be a relationship of equals and never was. Ukraine wants to lean West.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5799 on: September 15, 2023, 09:38:37 PM »
And Maria Zakharova calls for nukes to drop on London, and Ukraine to be wiped off the map.

Is this Ukrainian woman really transgender or are they just making fun of her looks?

By and large Ukraine does not want to be under Russia's boot any more. It would not be a relationship of equals and never was. Ukraine wants to lean West.

Not Ukrainian, not a woman.