Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #6000 on: October 02, 2023, 04:46:40 AM »
It is not changing the subject, someone who calls another a coward but hides behind a screen is what exactly?

Should I even have an intelligent conversation with a troll? Does anyone like you here? My parents, my girlfriend, would be heartbroken to see me go and fight there and besides unless someone has previous military experience in combat they are best not to get involved.

You want to be stuffed because your a big creepy homo.

Talk big with nothing behind it..just fuck off junkie

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6001 on: October 02, 2023, 04:48:05 AM »
Talk big with nothing behind it..just fuck off junkie

Your a soulless hypocrite, fuck off back to the hell you came from.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6002 on: October 02, 2023, 10:37:54 AM »
This thread just isn't the same without the PCM Wagner Fluffer around.   :-X

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #6003 on: October 02, 2023, 10:48:43 AM »
This thread just isn't the same without the PCM Wagner Fluffer around.   :-X

He never recovered :D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6004 on: October 02, 2023, 12:10:35 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6005 on: October 02, 2023, 06:37:53 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #6006 on: October 02, 2023, 07:34:01 PM »
Leaked U.S. strategy on Ukraine sees corruption as the real threat

Biden administration officials are far more worried about corruption in Ukraine than they publicly admit, a confidential U.S. strategy document obtained by POLITICO suggests.

The “sensitive but unclassified” version of the long-term U.S. plan lays out numerous steps Washington is taking to help Kyiv root out malfeasance and otherwise reform an array of Ukrainian sectors. It stresses that corruption could cause Western allies to abandon Ukraine’s fight against Russia’s invasion, and that Kyiv cannot put off the anti-graft effort.

“Perceptions of high-level corruption” the confidential version of the document warns, could “undermine the Ukrainian public’s and foreign leaders’ confidence in the war-time government.”

That’s starker than the analysis available in the little-noticed public version of the 22-page document, which the State Department appears to have posted on its website with no fanfare about a month ago.

The confidential version of the “Integrated Country Strategy” is about three times as long and contains many more details about U.S. objectives in Ukraine, from privatizing its banks to helping more schools teach English to encouraging its military to adopt NATO protocols. Many goals are designed to reduce the corruption that bedevils the country.

The quiet release of the strategy, and the fact that the toughest language was left in the confidential version, underscores the messaging challenge facing the Biden team.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/02/biden-admin-ukraine-strategy-corruption-00119237

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6007 on: October 02, 2023, 07:53:58 PM »
BigRon way to invested in this thread, the Ukrainian must be mad in the sack, or is he drawn to an example to himself here being British rather than Irish as like much like Ukraine is part of Russia, Ireland is really just a part off Great Britain or the UK.  ;D

Just joking my Paddy friend, no hate required.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6008 on: October 03, 2023, 04:12:13 PM »
He never recovered :D

He might have been assigned fluffing duties to PCM Wagner Prigizinololol on the plane that got the Putin treatment.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #6009 on: October 03, 2023, 04:15:14 PM »
It is not changing the subject, someone who calls another a coward but hides behind a screen is what exactly?

Should I even have an intelligent conversation with a troll? Does anyone like you here? My parents, my girlfriend, would be heartbroken to see me go and fight there and besides unless someone has previous military experience in combat they are best not to get involved.

They would proud of you for being courageous.  Your Uke girlfriend would be thrilled that you are fighting for her homeland, that she may someday return.

You can be  trained as a soldier in a few months so that is no excuse.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #6010 on: October 03, 2023, 11:02:06 PM »
They would proud of you for being courageous.  Your Uke girlfriend would be thrilled that you are fighting for her homeland, that she may someday return.

What challenge does a battlefield pose to an iron warrior? Step one foot on the front lines and strike a 3/4 twisting back double biceps and you would literally blow Putin back to the kremlin. If you were to hit a front ab and thigh in a sequined thong it would put and to this and all future wars. Don't even ask about a most muscular. It is the equivalent of a 6 mega ton nuclear bomb and it would end humanity as we know it.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6011 on: October 03, 2023, 11:35:19 PM »

DO IT! U can help Ukraine win!!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6012 on: October 04, 2023, 12:02:02 AM »
What challenge does a battlefield pose to an iron warrior? Step one foot on the front lines and strike a 3/4 twisting back double biceps and you would literally blow Putin back to the kremlin. If you were to hit a front ab and thigh in a sequined thong it would put and to this and all future wars. Don't even ask about a most muscular. It is the equivalent of a 6 mega ton nuclear bomb and it would end humanity as we know it.

Haha great post, yes I think I will stick to this strategy.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6013 on: October 04, 2023, 07:25:41 AM »

Or end up in a body bag or severely crippled.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6014 on: October 04, 2023, 09:07:28 AM »
Or end up in a body bag or severely crippled.

True supporters of the Ukrainian Cause will take the risk.

Live free or die.

BigRo will not shun his duty to his Uke lover. 

She will be steadfast while he fights.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #6015 on: October 04, 2023, 11:32:54 AM »
"We started to give away from half-full or lower warehouses in Europe and therefore the bottom of the barrel is now visible".

But Zelensky still wants more.

NATO urges arms production boost as warehouses 'half full'

The arms industry needs to ramp up weapons and ammunition production as "the bottom of the barrel is now visible" due to the war in Ukraine, NATO Military Committee head Admiral Rob Bauer said on Tuesday.

NATO has been pressing for a boost in defence production to satisfy a demand for weapons and equipment that has soared since Russia's February 2022 invasion of Ukraine, as allies not only rush supplies to Kiev but also build up their own inventories.

Speaking on the first day of the Warsaw Security Forum, Bauer said budgets had already risen years before the war, but the industry had not increased production capacity.

"And that has led to higher prices already before the war. And that actually has (been) exacerbated by the fact that we now give away weapon systems to Ukraine, which is great, and ammunition, but not from full warehouses," he said.

"We started to give away from half-full or lower warehouses in Europe and therefore the bottom of the barrel is now visible."

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/nato-urges-arms-production-boost-warehouses-half-full-2023-10-04

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6016 on: October 04, 2023, 01:31:39 PM »

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6017 on: October 05, 2023, 03:34:17 AM »

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6018 on: October 05, 2023, 03:36:10 AM »

The Big muscle man is a coward.
all hot air posing in his thong  :D

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6019 on: October 05, 2023, 05:04:11 PM »
i=p3XouCPGjYLzawcZ

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #6020 on: October 07, 2023, 09:24:14 AM »
Did Ukraine sell arms to Hamas?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #6021 on: October 07, 2023, 09:45:22 AM »

Sandanistas.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6022 on: October 07, 2023, 02:20:56 PM »
Sandanistas.

Sandanistas who got them from the Taliban who got them from what the U.S. abandoned in Afghanistan last year.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6023 on: October 07, 2023, 05:25:46 PM »
It looks that way.  There is a video of them with US weapons that supposed to be in Ukraine

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6024 on: October 07, 2023, 09:23:03 PM »
It looks that way.  There is a video of them with US weapons that supposed to be in Ukraine

FFS - Really!!!