Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #6150 on: March 21, 2024, 03:26:47 AM »
Russia pull out yet?
Putin is their best sniper

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6151 on: March 21, 2024, 09:30:41 AM »
This shit still going on?

according to shit sa ukraine is winning :D :D :D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #6152 on: March 21, 2024, 09:55:08 AM »
How's "The Uke" doing these days??  Winning???

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6153 on: March 21, 2024, 10:43:44 AM »
How's "The Uke" doing these days??  Winning???

Is there something inherently wrong with a country and people defending themselves against a hostile aggressor that looks to end your distinct identity and replace it with thiers? Should they be made fun of for valiantly doing so against all odds? Ukraine fights not because Western masters say fight but for survivals sake.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6154 on: March 21, 2024, 10:44:52 AM »
Is there something inherently wrong with a country and people defending themselves against a hostile aggressor that looks to end your distinct identity and replace it with thiers? Should they be made fun of for valiantly doing so against all odds? Ukraine fights not because Western masters say fight but for survivals sake.

Migrants are flooding Europe now doing exactly that and no one is lifting a finger to stop it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6155 on: March 21, 2024, 10:48:56 AM »

Rationality from day 1 should have led to a negotiated settlement which we helped defeat along w Johnson.   That was just to agree that Ukraine would not join NATO.   Now we are just funding death and destruction and Ukraine does not now and never had a way to win.  So is it worth all the death of young people and others going forward?  To what end?   The last Ukrainian left alive?  They have zero chance of winning.  You know it and everyone else does too.   The only winners here are the arms manufacturers and those laundering $$$ we provide Ukraine lining their own pockets while others die.     

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6156 on: March 21, 2024, 10:53:54 AM »
Rationality from day 1 should have led to a negotiated settlement which we helped defeat along w Johnson.   That was just to agree that Ukraine would not join NATO.   Now we are just funding death and destruction and Ukraine does not now and never had a way to win.  So is it worth all the death of young people and others going forward?  To what end?   The last Ukrainian left alive?  They have zero chance of winning.  You know it and everyone else does too.   The only winners here are the arms manufacturers and those laundering $$$ we provide Ukraine lining their own pockets while others die.   

BINGO!!!

that shitstain johnson made sure ukraine did not sign an agreement not to join gayto and if they would have signed it this shit would have ended

by they by johnson is a puppet to his pew sa masters

pew sa caused this shit by lying repeatly to russia

pew sa needs to heal itself and fuck off from others affairs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6157 on: March 21, 2024, 11:35:20 AM »

http://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-must-not-be-pressured-into-bad-peace-deal-says-uk-pm-johnson-2022-06-07

This was nearly 2 years ago.  In two years - what has transpired that has improved of advanced Ukraines' cause?  Nothing.   All that has happened is that tens of thousands of people have been killed for nothing at all.   

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6158 on: March 21, 2024, 11:47:26 AM »
Has the USA sent all their old weaponry over there for disposal yet? Have all the congresspeople got their cut of the $$$ sent?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6159 on: March 21, 2024, 12:21:33 PM »
Ukraine has valiantly held the line, and in the earlier stages pushed Russia back and now only small retreats, holding up inspite of a huge discrepancy in numbers and artillery, air power etc, quite amazing really. Putins proposal for Peace was not just a guarantee that Ukraine would not join nato, not at all, he wanted to rule over the whole country and demilitarise it, making Ukraine incapable of self defence. He wanted to denazify by putting the correct Russian centric history lessons in all the classrooms. What are so many young Russian men dying for? Was thier homeland, thier cities, towns and villages under brutal attack from a hostile invader? They fight for rubels and a warped ideology and many thousands left the country to avoid conscription and many now fight back within Russia. The war is far from over and the only way to teach a bully is by force.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6160 on: March 21, 2024, 12:45:56 PM »
Ukraine has valiantly held the line, and in the earlier stages pushed Russia back and now only small retreats, holding up inspite of a huge discrepancy in numbers and artillery, air power etc, quite amazing really. Putins proposal for Peace was not just a guarantee that Ukraine would not join nato, not at all, he wanted to rule over the whole country and demilitarise it, making Ukraine incapable of self defence. He wanted to denazify by putting the correct Russian centric history lessons in all the classrooms. What are so many young Russian men dying for? Was thier homeland, thier cities, towns and villages under brutal attack from a hostile invader? They fight for rubels and a warped ideology and many thousands left the country to avoid conscription and many now fight back within Russia. The war is far from over and the only way to teach a bully is by force.

Ro your points about the Russian men dying for ?
Same could be said for the 100,000s of men in the 1st & 2nd WW or pretty much any conflict.
They got paid a pittance to fight & die.

You make some useful points at times only your view seems very narrow & limited when it comes
To Russia & its soldiers etc.

I sure as hell know my grandfather & other family members didn't go to war for the awful sick
Libturd agenda thats going on now, hell most likely they were lied to & fed a load of bullshit
Propaganda by supposed leaders who stayed well away from the front lines.  Bastards.

Please open your  mind & take a much broader view. 😊👊🏻

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #6161 on: March 21, 2024, 12:47:18 PM »

BigRo thinks kiddnapping young men and sending them to the front lines to die is valiantly holding the line

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6162 on: March 21, 2024, 12:55:20 PM »

Same could be said for the 100,000s of men in the 1st & 2nd WW or pretty much any conflict.
Try millions. And they fought so that their nations could be flooded with non-Whites. It was all part of the Great Replacement Agenda.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6163 on: March 21, 2024, 01:02:06 PM »
Try millions. And they fought so that their nations could be flooded with non-Whites. It was all part of the Great Replacement Agenda.

They were all lied to &. fooled by propaganda- not a lot has changed.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #6164 on: March 21, 2024, 01:05:19 PM »
Has the USA sent all their old weaponry over there for disposal yet? Have all the congresspeople got their cut of the $$$ sent?

There are some containers of slingshots to go.

Still time for Ro and his girlfriend to get to Ukraine and turn the tide on Russia.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6165 on: March 21, 2024, 01:12:33 PM »
Fact is Russia has committed 10% or less of its capability, Putins not being drawn into being weakened in the Ukraine, he doesn't trust NATO he would never leave himself exposed, Stevie Wonder could see what Biden and NATO are trying to do, he hasn't committed to progress, he's just holding the line.  Dont trust the numbers from CNN or the BBC lol honestly, its not a war its a military operation, look at the civilian casualties in Gaza compared to Ukraine, he never wanted to kill Ukrainians he drew the line at NATO expansion, Ukraine will never ever recover, its lost a generation of men, who's going to breed with their women, BigRon or some other inferior westerner, Ukrainians like Russians are some of the most racist people on earth, their country is stuffed. Its a tragedy one that could have been avoided, all that happens in another 12-24 months is more men die, men that were never going to prosper from who wins like Zelensky or Putin will, and libs cheer them on as if its noble to die defending their country, their dying for nothing or for the ability for the west to exploit the countries future if it still has one, like we have done everywhere else in the world throughout our history.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6166 on: March 21, 2024, 04:10:37 PM »

You make some useful points at times only your view seems very narrow & limited when it comes
To Russia & its soldiers etc.

I sure as hell know my grandfather & other family members didn't go to war for the awful sick
Libturd agenda thats going on now, hell most likely they were lied to & fed a load of bullshit
Propaganda by supposed leaders who stayed well away from the front lines.  Bastards.

Please open your  mind & take a much broader view. 😊👊🏻

Because it was mentioned why are so many Ukrainian men dying and sacrificing themselves, the difference being Ukrainian men (and women) have something just to fight for whereas Russian soldiers are fighting a war for Putins ideology. It is not the corrupt Ukrainian government that is making the people fight.

And what does an open and broad mind look like here? I never said I backed the nefarious western elites and their agenda. But it seems like I will always be seen as pretty stupid for saying a country has the right to defend itself against invasion. Ukraine was not on the brink of joining either nato or the eu. Now it is likely nato will be right up on that doorstep in the form of direct intervention in the near future because the west will not allow Russia to win this war.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6167 on: March 21, 2024, 04:14:43 PM »
BigRo thinks kiddnapping young men and sending them to the front lines to die is valiantly holding the line

do you mean the Ukrainian military finding men who do not want to fight and forcing them to the front? Its not great is it. One should go on ones own free will but there is a lack of numbers. I feel sorry for all the children kidnapped in the occupied regions and sent to mainland Russia to bolster the population.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6168 on: March 21, 2024, 04:15:57 PM »

They fought to defeat Nazism. Pity what happened after.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6169 on: March 21, 2024, 04:17:41 PM »
There are some containers of slingshots to go.

Still time for Ro and his girlfriend to get to Ukraine and turn the tide on Russia.

We can all do our bit to bring about a better world wherever we are. Nothing is worse than making a mockery out of oneself for feeling they can make a difference big or small. Arguing on Getbig is serious business.

ps: my girlfriend actually does not like me being so outspoken. She is quite cynical about the situation preferring to remind me how corrupt the Ukrainian government is and how tired the people are of fighting after 2 years. So in no way am I being blinded here, I do my own research and come to my own feelings on the matter. If the Ukrainian people want to surrender and live under Russian rule then it is for them to decide. But without a serious will to resist they would not have made it this long so why is that will there?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6170 on: March 21, 2024, 04:33:23 PM »
Fact is Russia has committed 10% or less of its capability, Putins not being drawn into being weakened in the Ukraine, he doesn't trust NATO he would never leave himself exposed, Stevie Wonder could see what Biden and NATO are trying to do, he hasn't committed to progress, he's just holding the line.  Dont trust the numbers from CNN or the BBC lol honestly, its not a war its a military operation, look at the civilian casualties in Gaza compared to Ukraine, he never wanted to kill Ukrainians he drew the line at NATO expansion, Ukraine will never ever recover, its lost a generation of men, who's going to breed with their women, BigRon or some other inferior westerner, Ukrainians like Russians are some of the most racist people on earth, their country is stuffed. Its a tragedy one that could have been avoided, all that happens in another 12-24 months is more men die, men that were never going to prosper from who wins like Zelensky or Putin will, and libs cheer them on as if its noble to die defending their country, their dying for nothing or for the ability for the west to exploit the countries future if it still has one, like we have done everywhere else in the world throughout our history.

You are glorifying Russia to think they have only put forth 10 percent of their military power in Ukraine. Of the initial army that went in to Ukraine 2 years ago 85 percent have been decimated. Why would they have to call for a general mobilisation if the army was so potent in numbers? Why would troops from other countries be involved? Russia has thrown everything it can in to this war and the current situation is where the cards fall. "It is not a war it is a military operation"...you have to be joking. There is no need to make comparisons between Gaza and Ukraine. Many thousands of civilians have perished in Ukraine but to care about that or acknowledge it does not fit the narrative whereas to support Palestine and Hamas is the hip thing to do, especially in Ireland. I care about the plight of Palestinians btw. So Ukrainian men are fighting for nothing? who are you to make that conclusion? And you call westerners inferior what is it with this self loathing hatred?

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #6171 on: March 21, 2024, 04:55:59 PM »
We can all do our bit to bring about a better world wherever we are. Nothing is worse than making a mockery out of oneself for feeling they can make a difference big or small. Arguing on Getbig is serious business.

ps: my girlfriend actually does not like me being so outspoken. She is quite cynical about the situation preferring to remind me how corrupt the Ukrainian government is and how tired the people are of fighting after 2 years. So in no way am I being blinded here, I do my own research and come to my own feelings on the matter. If the Ukrainian people want to surrender and live under Russian rule then it is for them to decide. But without a serious will to resist they would not have made it this long so why is that will there?

Listen to you girlfriend, she is being a realist. You are being a homo.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6172 on: March 21, 2024, 05:01:13 PM »
Because it was mentioned why are so many Ukrainian men dying and sacrificing themselves, the difference being Ukrainian men (and women) have something just to fight for whereas Russian soldiers are fighting a war for Putins ideology. It is not the corrupt Ukrainian government that is making the people fight.

And what does an open and broad mind look like here? I never said I backed the nefarious western elites and their agenda. But it seems like I will always be seen as pretty stupid for saying a country has the right to defend itself against invasion. Ukraine was not on the brink of joining either nato or the eu. Now it is likely nato will be right up on that doorstep in the form of direct intervention in the near future because the west will not allow Russia to win this war.

Ro I certainly think you are far from stupid.
And it's good you have your own views & opinions,
my main point was you appear to have rather narrow view it's all Russia
is bad.

And only Russian's are dying on the battle field & that only Russia
uses lies & propaganda conscription etc to fight in wars.
That just smacks of western MSM / Government Propaganda that
only Russia or China are in the wrong / are bad.

As for Russians fleeing - Hell how many European countries are
flooded with Ukrainian men.

I see all sides to blame for this war NATO/America/England/Ukraine/Russia
Big Business etc.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6173 on: March 21, 2024, 05:03:39 PM »
Listen to you girlfriend, she is being a realist. You are being a homo.

What precisely is homosexual?

If your attacked should you just keep your hands down? Sounds pretty homo.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6174 on: March 21, 2024, 05:10:50 PM »

Ro I certainly think you are far from stupid.
And it's good you have your own views & opinions,
my main point was you appear to have rather narrow view it's all Russia
is bad.

And only Russian's are dying on the battle field & that only Russia
uses lies & propaganda conscription etc to fight in wars.
That just smacks of western MSM / Government Propaganda that
only Russia or China are in the wrong / are bad.

As for Russians fleeing - Hell how many European countries are
flooded with Ukrainian men.

I see all sides to blame for this war NATO/America/England/Ukraine/Russia
Big Business etc.

Russia started it. It was not pure self defence, it it was I would be on Russias side. I was when it kicked off until I got a clearer picture of what was going on. Of course many Ukrainian soldiers have died and die each day there is no denying that. War is hell and there has to be a better way but that takes all sides coming from a higher consciousness. Yes many Ukrainian men are in Ireland living the good life, some work, some don't.