Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2022, 02:06:34 PM »
The opposite. Ukraine isn't culturally or religiously distinct enough from Russia to sustain an insurgency. Once Putin is dug in militarily, in about another 3 days, he'll social engineer compliance. They'll be absorbed with minimal resistance.

Spot on, again:

Western Allies See Kyiv Falling to Russian Army Within Hours
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-24/western-allies-see-kyiv-falling-to-russian-forces-within-hours

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2022, 02:43:08 PM »
Link?
he has implied using nuclear bombs several times. Directly or indirectly. Even implying they will use should have him dead imo. This is a threat to all populations both Europe and US. It affects you and me and all of us here directly.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2022, 02:53:18 PM »
ukraine is weak and feeble

E
E

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2022, 02:54:48 PM »

Sean Penn now has boots on the ground in the Ukraine.

You know things are getting serious when Zelenskyy has to take time out of a busy war to consult with Sean Penn.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 24, 2022, 03:06:01 PM »
Sean Penn is such a fucking attention whore.

Can't stand him...

"1"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 24, 2022, 03:11:26 PM »

Can't stand him...

"1"

x2

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2022, 03:15:50 PM »
I'm super jelly. Sitting here finger fucking my semi-automatic like "I thought this was America".

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #132 on: February 24, 2022, 03:21:51 PM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #133 on: February 24, 2022, 03:36:26 PM »
100%  Especially after the spineless way we in the UK just rolled onto our backs over their approach to Hong Kong.  I don't really understand the complexities of geo-politics like some of you guys... and sure - we had no place being there in the first place.  But it just felt like we abandoned their younger generations who were getting used to a more democratic society.  Like I say, I could be completely wrong about this, but that's just how it felt seeing people arrested for protesting... (hang on - where else have we seen that recently!!! ;D)

What year did that happen?

I remember in the movie Bloodsport, the doctor treating JCVD's friend at the hospital spoke in an English accent, LOL.

My people raped and pillaged everything. And I'm ok with that. Since everyone's crime is not a crime at all.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #134 on: February 24, 2022, 03:40:17 PM »
sean penn, lol
what a fucking moron  ::)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2022, 03:44:31 PM »

Can't stand him...

"1"
how do you rate his wig?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2022, 03:47:39 PM »
how do you rate his wig?

Not as good as the wig of the guy who was bashing Patrick Moore on Instagram.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2022, 03:48:00 PM »
don't worry, pervy-joe's at the helm:

sniffin' dames and taking names
crapping draws, no need for pause
mumbling words and dropping turds

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2022, 04:25:46 PM »
Some questions popping into my tiny brain at the moment.................. ..... 

I know Ukraine is not a NATO country but does the USA now just stand by and watch sovereign nations get rolled on by our enemies? If so, then why did we go to war in Vietnam?  Why did we go to war in Iraq?

Is this situation showing that the The US and NATO are weak? Could we put a stop to this Russian aggression if we wanted to?  Are NATO countries unified anymore after letting millions of third world slime in as fake refugees?

Does the future belong to China and Russia?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2022, 04:50:52 PM »
Hi Pray_4_War,

Here are my thoughts. Not saying I am absolutely correct, but if you follow the money trail, it makes sense.

Is this situation showing that the The US and NATO are weak?

NATO is weak as fuck without the USA. The USA in of itself is ridiculously powerful and is still the world's leading superpower.

I know Ukraine is not a NATO country but does the USA now just stand by and watch sovereign nations get rolled on by our enemies?

In many respects, yes, we have to shut the fuck up and stick to our lane unless it directly involves critical US interests. Right now, the US economy is in shambles. We can't afford a war and the US people hates its own government. Biden and his team of morticians can't pretend that this Russian/Ukraine issue is worthy of sending 5-10,000 troops to potentially lose their lives over. It would cause an uproar. That's not what our military men and women sign up for. They sign up for money, Federal grants, GI Bill and to serve and protect THIS nation, not some Banana Republic on the other side of the Atlantic.

The USA isn't the world's watchdog. This is a self-ordained title that the USA adopted since 1945 and have strategically used particularly when meddling with foreign affairs by interfering with what other countries have wanted to do within their own territories. Past World War II, the USA became the leading world empire. Why? Well, because right after WW2 most of the world's superpowers had been drained of their heavy military artillery, resources and financial reserves, but the USA stepped in at the eleventh hour to play savior to the victors of WW2. As a result of this "Hail Mary" play, the US by default took the thrown as the king of the world. Over the years, they have always advertised self-serving propaganda to seem like the leaders of the free world.

If so, then why did we go to war in Vietnam?

During Vietnam, their advertised reason for entry was to fight the "spread of communism" and they further used the angle that North Vietnamese boats attacked a US Navy destroyer (USS Maddox), that was patrolling in the Gulf of Tonkin, as an act of war. The US suffered one of the biggest losses by fucking with Vietnam, as that was a war we very clearly lost.

Why did we go to war in Iraq?

Oil, drugs and geopolitical disruption of the territory to give some of our foreign allies more control within that region.

Could we put a stop to this Russian aggression if we wanted to?

Yes. But it would come at the cost of bankrupting this nation and sending us into a GREAT DEPRESSION worse than the one experienced during 1929-1939. Also, it could result in Nuclear Warfare and NO ONE wants that.

Are NATO countries unified anymore after letting millions of third world slime in as fake refugees?

NATO is Bullshit and always has been. Much like the league of nations and united nations, all bullshit.

To China YES. To Russia absolutely not. It will take time, but most of the world's leading economists predict that China is heading towards becoming the leading world super power.

Lastly, realize that I am a proud US Citizen and love this country. I love the people in this country and the spirit of America. What I despise are special interest groups and dirty politicians that have turned this country into a fascist nation controlled by corporations.

"1"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2022, 05:02:04 PM »
I'm super jelly. Sitting here finger fucking my semi-automatic like "I thought this was America".

10,000?  LOL!  Oh that's very intimidating. 10,000 AK's in the hands of senior citizens.

a

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #141 on: February 24, 2022, 05:10:09 PM »
▫️

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #142 on: February 24, 2022, 05:11:56 PM »
🙁

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #144 on: February 24, 2022, 05:55:49 PM »
 8)

A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #145 on: February 24, 2022, 06:27:38 PM »
~

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2022, 06:49:26 PM »

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2022, 11:17:14 PM »
Some questions popping into my tiny brain at the moment.................. ..... 

I know Ukraine is not a NATO country but does the USA now just stand by and watch sovereign nations get rolled on by our enemies? If so, then why did we go to war in Vietnam?  Why did we go to war in Iraq?

Is this situation showing that the The US and NATO are weak? Could we put a stop to this Russian aggression if we wanted to?  Are NATO countries unified anymore after letting millions of third world slime in as fake refugees?

Russia still thinks it's a world power. In the same way France and Great-Britain still make that mistake.
The russian economy is quite small, the number of people in russia is shrinking, so if it wasn't for nuclear weapons russia would be something like Italy in terms of economy and the military.

Sanctions work perfectly fine, if they are very harsh. At the moment the sanctions against russia are, as usual, very soft.

The energy policy by Europe has failed completely. EU countries are very dependent on russian natural gas. So EU citizens are basically financing the war against Ukraine, alas. Thank you, Angela Merkel!

Isolate russia, close all embassies and consulats, close the borders, cut of the natural gas flow, yes it will hurt but it can be done if western politicians really wanted to!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2022, 11:20:16 PM »
Hi Pray_4_War,

Here are my thoughts. Not saying I am absolutely correct, but if you follow the money trail, it makes sense.

NATO is weak as fuck without the USA. The USA in of itself is ridiculously powerful and is still the world's leading superpower.

In many respects, yes, we have to shut the fuck up and stick to our lane unless it directly involves critical US interests. Right now, the US economy is in shambles. We can't afford a war and the US people hates its own government. Biden and his team of morticians can't pretend that this Russian/Ukraine issue is worthy of sending 5-10,000 troops to potentially lose their lives over. It would cause an uproar. That's not what our military men and women sign up for. They sign up for money, Federal grants, GI Bill and to serve and protect THIS nation, not some Banana Republic on the other side of the Atlantic.

The USA isn't the world's watchdog. This is a self-ordained title that the USA adopted since 1945 and have strategically used particularly when meddling with foreign affairs by interfering with what other countries have wanted to do within their own territories. Past World War II, the USA became the leading world empire. Why? Well, because right after WW2 most of the world's superpowers had been drained of their heavy military artillery, resources and financial reserves, but the USA stepped in at the eleventh hour to play savior to the victors of WW2. As a result of this "Hail Mary" play, the US by default took the thrown as the king of the world. Over the years, they have always advertised self-serving propaganda to seem like the leaders of the free world.

During Vietnam, their advertised reason for entry was to fight the "spread of communism" and they further used the angle that North Vietnamese boats attacked a US Navy destroyer (USS Maddox), that was patrolling in the Gulf of Tonkin, as an act of war. The US suffered one of the biggest losses by fucking with Vietnam, as that was a war we very clearly lost.

Oil, drugs and geopolitical disruption of the territory to give some of our foreign allies more control within that region.

Yes. But it would come at the cost of bankrupting this nation and sending us into a GREAT DEPRESSION worse than the one experienced during 1929-1939. Also, it could result in Nuclear Warfare and NO ONE wants that.

NATO is Bullshit and always has been. Much like the league of nations and united nations, all bullshit.

To China YES. To Russia absolutely not. It will take time, but most of the world's leading economists predict that China is heading towards becoming the leading world super power.

Lastly, realize that I am a proud US Citizen and love this country. I love the people in this country and the spirit of America. What I despise are special interest groups and dirty politicians that have turned this country into a fascist nation controlled by corporations.

"1"

Excellent analysis, and quite a good read.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2022, 11:55:46 PM »

Good. Take down as many russians as you can.