Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354525 times)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2022, 11:58:06 PM »
Hi Pray_4_War,

Here are my thoughts. Not saying I am absolutely correct, but if you follow the money trail, it makes sense.

NATO is weak as fuck without the USA. The USA in of itself is ridiculously powerful and is still the world's leading superpower.

In many respects, yes, we have to shut the fuck up and stick to our lane unless it directly involves critical US interests. Right now, the US economy is in shambles. We can't afford a war and the US people hates its own government. Biden and his team of morticians can't pretend that this Russian/Ukraine issue is worthy of sending 5-10,000 troops to potentially lose their lives over. It would cause an uproar. That's not what our military men and women sign up for. They sign up for money, Federal grants, GI Bill and to serve and protect THIS nation, not some Banana Republic on the other side of the Atlantic.

The USA isn't the world's watchdog. This is a self-ordained title that the USA adopted since 1945 and have strategically used particularly when meddling with foreign affairs by interfering with what other countries have wanted to do within their own territories. Past World War II, the USA became the leading world empire. Why? Well, because right after WW2 most of the world's superpowers had been drained of their heavy military artillery, resources and financial reserves, but the USA stepped in at the eleventh hour to play savior to the victors of WW2. As a result of this "Hail Mary" play, the US by default took the thrown as the king of the world. Over the years, they have always advertised self-serving propaganda to seem like the leaders of the free world.

During Vietnam, their advertised reason for entry was to fight the "spread of communism" and they further used the angle that North Vietnamese boats attacked a US Navy destroyer (USS Maddox), that was patrolling in the Gulf of Tonkin, as an act of war. The US suffered one of the biggest losses by fucking with Vietnam, as that was a war we very clearly lost.

Oil, drugs and geopolitical disruption of the territory to give some of our foreign allies more control within that region.

Yes. But it would come at the cost of bankrupting this nation and sending us into a GREAT DEPRESSION worse than the one experienced during 1929-1939. Also, it could result in Nuclear Warfare and NO ONE wants that.

NATO is Bullshit and always has been. Much like the league of nations and united nations, all bullshit.

To China YES. To Russia absolutely not. It will take time, but most of the world's leading economists predict that China is heading towards becoming the leading world super power.

Lastly, realize that I am a proud US Citizen and love this country. I love the people in this country and the spirit of America. What I despise are special interest groups and dirty politicians that have turned this country into a fascist nation controlled by corporations.

"1"

Excellent break down. 100% Agree.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2022, 12:03:34 AM »

Q

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2022, 12:57:57 AM »
Reports are saying 137 Ukrainians have been killed. 137. All those tanks and helicopters, and jet fighters and missiles and 137 dead.

Sounds like a good weekend in Chicago. 137?
a

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2022, 01:10:51 AM »
^137 dead? This is a tragedy

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2022, 01:27:09 AM »
more chicago shootings in just feb. we got our own war going on:

February to Date
Shot & Killed: 36
Shot & Wounded: 111
Total Shot: 147
Total Homicides: 36

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2022, 02:05:55 AM »
To China YES. To Russia absolutely not. It will take time, but most of the world's leading economists predict that China is heading towards becoming the leading world super power

They have been quite skilled at destroying their own economy lately, but in time, China will be the most powerful economy in the world, I think this is clear to most people, unfortunately.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2022, 03:44:55 AM »
Definitely.  I also predict a big increase in the number of mail order brides available in the bargain amputee category

(Too soon?)

Hahahaga that was fucking great

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2022, 04:02:42 AM »

:-\ ;D.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2022, 04:04:34 AM »
8)

Man, I’m not sure how I feel there. On one hand I feel sad for them, but on the other hand I respect the balls they had, even the woman, to accept their fate with such defiance.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2022, 04:07:36 AM »
▫️

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2022, 04:20:18 AM »
I think putin picked the perfect time. The global economy is in the shitter so most countries won't want to risk making the hole deeper by causing a war.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2022, 04:23:06 AM »
Taliban wants Russia and the Ukraine to chill out -

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2022, 04:27:50 AM »
They've only been dead for 6 weeks and already the world is falling apart.

Oh my God... you're right... it's all falling into place now... they were cupping NATO's balls since BREXIT to give Jeff Bezos time to use their plastic surgeon to transform him into a George Soros doppelgänger so he could infiltrate CERN and initiate Project Lucifer...

As soon as they dropped the ball(s) Putin saw his chance... it's all right there in plain sight....

T

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2022, 04:34:24 AM »
Taliban wants Russia and the Ukraine to chill out -

This changes everything!

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2022, 04:41:33 AM »

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2022, 04:46:33 AM »
https://nitter.net/KevinRothrock/status/1497175080203436032#m .

Russians getting ready to send over some (10,000) Chechens to act as deadly cannon fodder.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: February 25, 2022, 05:10:24 AM »
What year did that happen?

I remember in the movie Bloodsport, the doctor treating JCVD's friend at the hospital spoke in an English accent, LOL.

My people raped and pillaged everything. And I'm ok with that. Since everyone's crime is not a crime at all.

Hong Kong was one of the remaining 'British' territories from our colonial era.  When we started dismantling our Empire, we 'leased' it for 100 years.  The 'agreement' to 'give it back' to China was when the lease expired in 1997.  (Funnily enough, the Chinese didn't appear too keen to extend it)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handover_of_Hong_Kong

As part of the 'handover' a new 'agreement' was made that 'guaranteed' HK residents that their local democracy and system of justice would be allowed to remain, and that the CCP would not just steamroller into town.  It appears China is tiring of this agreement, and looking at creative ways to influence HK, such as the proposed extradition bill that caused the big protests a while back...

The Hong Kong protests explained in 100 and 500 words

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-49317695

T

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 25, 2022, 05:15:01 AM »
This affair proves that 80s action flicks were right, ruskies are evil

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: February 25, 2022, 05:29:54 AM »
Car run over by tank (watch window) -

https://twitter.com/franakviacorka/status/1497134141627850789 .

Miraculously, he survived and was extracted later -

https://twitter.com/HCOIE/status/1497145997293727766 .

Edit, China will allow Russia to import wheat and grains -

https://t.numblr.net/BonnieGlaser/status/1497035216753668098#m .

Edit 2 - Good twitter page - https://twitter.com/ASBMilitary .

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #169 on: February 25, 2022, 05:53:42 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: February 25, 2022, 06:09:48 AM »
Hong Kong was one of the remaining 'British' territories from our colonial era.  When we started dismantling our Empire, we 'leased' it for 100 years.  The 'agreement' to 'give it back' to China was when the lease expired in 1997.  (Funnily enough, the Chinese didn't appear too keen to extend it)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handover_of_Hong_Kong

As part of the 'handover' a new 'agreement' was made that 'guaranteed' HK residents that their local democracy and system of justice would be allowed to remain, and that the CCP would not just steamroller into town.  It appears China is tiring of this agreement, and looking at creative ways to influence HK, such as the proposed extradition bill that caused the big protests a while back...

The Hong Kong protests explained in 100 and 500 words

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-49317695

The lease only applied to the more newly acquired mainland territories, not the island itself, not part of Kowloon on the mainland and not several surrounding islands.

The UK did not have to hand Hong Kong island and part of Kowloon over to China, but it would have been impractical to keep.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2022, 06:13:56 AM »
The lease only applied to the more newly acquired mainland territories, not the island itself, not part of Kowloon on the mainland and not several surrounding islands.

The UK did not have to hand Hong Kong island over to China, but it would have been impractical to keep.

Hahaha - you know that thing where you write something off the top of your head and post a link to support it, but you didn't read the link?  No?  Just me then  ;D

Thanks for the correction
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2022, 06:16:11 AM »

There were a couple of good guys.. OK - one... ;D

T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #173 on: February 25, 2022, 06:17:19 AM »
Media reporting Moscow might agree to talks… now that they have the capital surrounded😂😂😂

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #174 on: February 25, 2022, 06:36:40 AM »
dont you worry, guy cisternino is on this!!  ::)

how many best-friends does this guy have??