Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354525 times)

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #275 on: February 26, 2022, 06:44:36 AM »
A lot of infectious disease experts are now........foreign policy experts.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #276 on: February 26, 2022, 06:46:24 AM »
Your TDS rivals Rob's.

You must be retarded.

He spends his whole day looking at dick on the internet, and just posts what his groupthink tells him to.  There's no independent thought there, just random copy and paste between dreaming about cock.

Better to ignore.
Y

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #277 on: February 26, 2022, 06:58:52 AM »
This is a mess of the liberal left pure and simple, stop blaming trump, his only beef with Nato was they were not doing their fair share and their funding models were well below that of the US, absolute fools why dont you go get your politically correct  black white 50% female quota, trans inclusive  army over there and put a stop to it.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: February 26, 2022, 07:16:50 AM »
Regular getbigger resident  so

Lol yeah.

He usually seems pretty collected and keeps emotions at bay.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: February 26, 2022, 07:17:40 AM »
Difficult to trust news sources in all this, but it appears like the Russian soldiers had no idea this invasion was gonna happen. One minute they are running training drills and the next minute they're told to move into Ukraine.

If Ukraine can resist, cause a lot of Russian casualties and this news reaches the motherland then this could end badly for Putin.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #280 on: February 26, 2022, 07:48:22 AM »
Any reports of covid deaths during the battle? OAK wants to know.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #281 on: February 26, 2022, 08:10:58 AM »

Like I saw months ago, you don't need to be in the war, you just need to supply them with the ammo for a door-door fight.  A couple of 100 NLAWs will do just fine. Not sure how this plays out but Russia is going to take a lot of Ls.  Always an opportunity for the Russians to find a 9 or a hangman knot

USA VP  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #282 on: February 26, 2022, 08:38:01 AM »
Now THIS is something i'd never expect!

Ghost of Kyiv/Kiev, an Ukrainian Pilot showing up on WORLDSTAR!
:D

Worldstar is more than just black people embarrassing the rntire race on an hourly basis.  They put up videos others wont

A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #283 on: February 26, 2022, 08:41:54 AM »
Difficult to trust news sources in all this, but it appears like the Russian soldiers had no idea this invasion was gonna happen. One minute they are running training drills and the next minute they're told to move into Ukraine.

If Ukraine can resist, cause a lot of Russian casualties and this news reaches the motherland then this could end badly for Putin.

Seems like the media is trying to paint a picture of strong Ukrainian resistance that probably doesn’t exist.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #284 on: February 26, 2022, 08:48:07 AM »
I can agree with this.  Russians have numbers but are notorious for taking high casualties.  I believe it's something like 20million + in 2 WWs.  I could see a small door-door gorilla army pumping up the Russian body count. Like I said his nukes keep from a 9 and a rope.

Putin thought he was waltz in without resistance like we did in Afghan and in Iraq.  They have the numbers and more weapons but the problem is that the Ukraine have practically has the same weapons as they do.  Our F-35 stealth fighter jets would have finished off their air defense systems in hours but they are flying late 70's and 80's era planes that havent been updated and driving around in old equipment....its the 3rd day and the tanks are beginning to run out of gas and the troops are battle worn.  They are still winning but at a heavy cost and by the time this is over,  i think that the Russian people are going to dispose of Putin once and for all

https://m.worldstar.com/web/video.php?v=wshhQ2AEO3IIP5RZMyMZ

A

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #285 on: February 26, 2022, 09:01:47 AM »
John J. Mearsheimer, Foreign Affairs (2014)

"Why the Ukraine Crisis Is the West's Fault: The Liberal Delusions That Provoked Putin"

https://www.mearsheimer.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Why-the-Ukraine-Crisis-Is.pdf

The Great Delusion: Liberal Dreams and International Realities

https://3lib.net/dl/5554319/270817 (pirated download)

Interesting you should post that - I watched this last night - useful for those GetBig Bro's who prefer to consume visual rather written information

T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: February 26, 2022, 09:04:14 AM »
Seems like the media is trying to paint a picture of strong Ukrainian resistance that probably doesn’t exist.

I think the more important question could be what are the Russian soldiers thinking and how hard will they be willing to fight.

It's like if American soldiers were told to invade Canada and start fighting citizens. It won't take them long to start questioning WTF they were doing there. Canadians aren't the enemy.

Huge numbers of Russians have family and friends in Ukraine, so Putin can't exactly portray Ukrainians as the enemy. If the fighting continues and the bodies pile up what does he do?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #287 on: February 26, 2022, 09:13:36 AM »
I think the more important question could be what are the Russian soldiers thinking and how hard will they be willing to fight.

It's like if American soldiers were told to invade Canada and start fighting citizens. It won't take them long to start questioning WTF they were doing there. Canadians aren't the enemy.

Huge numbers of Russians have family and friends in Ukraine, so Putin can't exactly portray Ukrainians as the enemy. If the fighting continues and the bodies pile up what does he do?

From what I’ve seen and heard so far, I’ll go with this take:

The opposite. Ukraine isn't culturally or religiously distinct enough from Russia to sustain an insurgency. Once Putin is dug in militarily, in about another 3 days, he'll social engineer compliance. They'll be absorbed with minimal resistance.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: February 26, 2022, 09:21:43 AM »
From what I’ve seen and heard so far, I’ll go with this take:

Yeah a puppet government was probably the plan, but time is ticking for Putin.

If the news of Russia calling up reservists, asking Kazakhstan for personal and sending in reluctant Chechens is true, then it might suggest things aren't quite going to plan.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #289 on: February 26, 2022, 09:23:08 AM »

Great post.

Looks like a total miscalculation by Putin. Also the entire world is shaming him now which will only make things worse.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #290 on: February 26, 2022, 09:23:13 AM »
They are advancing a column of 240mm mortars (#290lb high explosive payload), plus some other things. It's going to get interesting soon -

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheLegateIN/status/1497521286691815425 .

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #291 on: February 26, 2022, 09:27:35 AM »
Tapeworm is right, might be wrong in a number of predicted days of resistance but all in all, this is it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #292 on: February 26, 2022, 09:32:04 AM »
On CNN they’re talking about protesters in Moscow gathering outside the Ukrainian embassy, but there was nobody there.😂

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: February 26, 2022, 09:33:23 AM »
Here's a random question...

If Russia by a stroke of bad luck starts to lose this exchange, would it truly be too farfetched for Putin to consider the Nuclear route? I mean, sure, it would annihilate a lot of the potential inherent interests Putin might have in Ukraine, but in his mind it could lead to him saving face and declaring a victory.

What say you all?

"1"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #294 on: February 26, 2022, 09:39:05 AM »
Yeah a puppet government was probably the plan, but time is ticking for Putin.

If the news of Russia calling up reservists, asking Kazakhstan for personal and sending in reluctant Chechens is true, then it might suggest things aren't quite going to plan.

Putin’s take is that Ukraine is not really independent. It’s a US puppet. When you consider Biden’s useless kid scoring a multimillion deal there for no particular reason, is he really wrong? How many other American politicians pulled money out of that country?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #295 on: February 26, 2022, 09:42:05 AM »

If Russia by a stroke of bad luck starts to lose this exchange, would it truly be too farfetched for Putin to consider the Nuclear route? I mean, sure, it would annihilate a lot of the potential inherent interests Putin might have in Ukraine, but in his mind it could lead to him saving face and declaring a victory.

What say you all?

"1"

Don’t see it. Putin sees Ukraine not as an enemy but as part of Russia. He wants to take over with minimum disruption.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #296 on: February 26, 2022, 09:42:10 AM »
 8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #297 on: February 26, 2022, 09:43:24 AM »
They are advancing a column of 240mm mortars (#290lb high explosive payload), plus some other things. It's going to get interesting soon -

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheLegateIN/status/1497521286691815425 .

They are bringing in the TOS-1's too....thats fucked up
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #298 on: February 26, 2022, 09:44:56 AM »
Anyone that's ordered a prostitute, has also penetrated the Ukraine.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #299 on: February 26, 2022, 09:45:06 AM »

What say you all?

"1"

I don't think it happens, but both sides are ramping up the dirty bomb talk to get their respective people behind this war (eg - https://twitter.com/DmytroKuleba/status/1497558840606400516). Everything Russia's done so far has been rather gentle in terms of war fighting, some very big things would have to happen for them to consider going nuclear.