Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354520 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #300 on: February 26, 2022, 09:53:08 AM »
Here's a random question...

If Russia by a stroke of bad luck starts to lose this exchange, would it truly be too farfetched for Putin to consider the Nuclear route? I mean, sure, it would annihilate a lot of the potential inherent interests Putin might have in Ukraine, but in his mind it could lead to him saving face and declaring a victory.

What say you all?

"1"

If he's trying to install a pro Russian friendly government, then that wouldnt go over well with anyone...but he may just say fuck the country and just do it
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #301 on: February 26, 2022, 09:56:24 AM »
I don't think it happens, but both sides are ramping up the dirty bomb talk to get their respective people behind this war (eg - https://twitter.com/DmytroKuleba/status/1497558840606400516). Everything Russia's done so far has been rather gentle in terms of war fighting, some very big things would have to happen for them to consider going nuclear.
That's Why it's a entire shitstorm. Not saying it was right, but we dropped a bomb on Japan. My point, is that Japan was far more formidable at the time, and had attacked Pearl Harbour.

I don't agree with it though.I Know America forever has a Scarlett letter. Soldiers fight wars. Not innocent women, men and children. In many ways they fought better thousands of years ago. They knew to meet on an empty field so there would no civilian casualties. And here we are bombing people's houses in 2022.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #302 on: February 26, 2022, 09:56:58 AM »
I don't think it happens, but both sides are ramping up the dirty bomb talk to get their respective people behind this war (eg - https://twitter.com/DmytroKuleba/status/1497558840606400516). Everything Russia's done so far has been rather gentle in terms of war fighting, some very big things would have to happen for them to consider going nuclear.

Also, I've been out of that game for years, so my subscription to Jane's is long-lapsed ;D  But the state of mini tactical nukes must have moved on a lot..?

I'm talking tens or hundreds of tons rather than kilotons - still very scary

Then again, with modern MOABs like daisy-cutters in that range wanyway, maybe they are obsolete...
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #303 on: February 26, 2022, 10:09:42 AM »
Looks like Zelensky is gonna be the Baghdad Bob of this, saying “All is well” while hundreds of thousands are fleeing the city.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: February 26, 2022, 10:19:56 AM »
Here's a random question...

If Russia by a stroke of bad luck starts to lose this exchange, would it truly be too farfetched for Putin to consider the Nuclear route? I mean, sure, it would annihilate a lot of the potential inherent interests Putin might have in Ukraine, but in his mind it could lead to him saving face and declaring a victory.

What say you all?

"1"

I highly doubt it. It would be suicide for him and his regime.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #305 on: February 26, 2022, 10:44:12 AM »
The media is again lying about the situation in Ukraine. Just like they lied about Covid. Remember the movie „Wag the dog“? Numerous fake pics and videos posted by MSM to instill fear and divide people.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #306 on: February 26, 2022, 10:55:00 AM »
The media is again lying about the situation in Ukraine. Just like they lied about Covid. Remember the movie „Wag the dog“? Numerous fake pics and videos posted by MSM to instill fear and divide people.

Covid  ::)

Ukraine, already contending with Covid, faces mounting public health threats

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine brings a host of serious threats to public health beyond the military violence itself, experts warn.

The conflict could make it difficult for people with conditions like diabetes or cancer to get treatment, and it may increase the spread of infectious diseases, including Covid-19, as people gather in shelters or flee the country.

Ukraine is coming off its largest spike in Covid cases yet — its seven-day average hit a record of 37,408 on Feb. 10, according to an NBC News tally. Less than 40 percent of the population had been vaccinated as of Feb. 15.

What about the Russians breathing Ukraine Covid air? 

Can not make this Covid bullshit up anymore.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #307 on: February 26, 2022, 11:23:37 AM »
😮

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: February 26, 2022, 11:27:25 AM »
I’m actually a fan of Trump but I don’t see him recovering from this.

🙁

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #309 on: February 26, 2022, 11:32:54 AM »
here is a comparison, tells you a lot about Putin, if Putin was the US he would not have committed ground troops until he had done his shock and awe phase meaning pounding the shit out of ukraine from the sky destroying the country and destroying the will of the ground forces to fight. He hasn't, he's looking to just remove the government and install a government that won't look west, basically he's had enough of his requests to stop NATO expansion being denied and he has decided that if you wish to still treat him like he's the soviet union than he will attempt to rebuild it. There you have the position he is confronting nothing more, He has looked to minimise civilian casualties on the ukrainian side by committing ground troops rather than bombs from the air. I dont like what he's doing but I do understand why, NATO should have stopped expanding or at least left the soviet buffer zone alone, or it should have anticipated this position and committed forces to the Ukaraine western border to counter his build up in then east. Biden and NATO didn't as he fears war, what Putin does with that knowledge only he knows hopefully he's content with making a point in Ukaraine.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: February 26, 2022, 11:37:49 AM »
😮

536 tanks, hmmm.

Can’t believe any reporting these days it seems.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #311 on: February 26, 2022, 11:41:18 AM »
here is a comparison, tells you a lot about Putin, if Putin was the US he would not have committed ground troops until he had done his shock and awe phase meaning pounding the shit out of ukraine from the sky destroying the country and destroying the will of the ground forces to fight. He hasn't, he's looking to just remove the government and install a government that won't look west, basically he's had enough of his requests to stop NATO expansion being denied and he has decided that if you wish to still treat him like he's the soviet union than he will attempt to rebuild it. There you have the position he is confronting nothing more, He has looked to minimise civilian casualties on the ukrainian side by committing ground troops rather than bombs from the air. I dont like what he's doing but I do understand why, NATO should have stopped expanding or at least left the soviet buffer zone alone, or it should have anticipated this position and committed forces to the Ukaraine western border to counter his build up in then east. Biden and NATO didn't as he fears war, what Putin does with that knowledge only he knows hopefully he's content with making a point in Ukaraine.

Spot on.

There hasn’t been any targeting of infrastructure. They showed one building spewing smoke. BLM protests have more fires.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: February 26, 2022, 11:42:18 AM »
536 tanks, hmmm.

102 tanks.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #313 on: February 26, 2022, 11:44:41 AM »
536 tanks, hmmm.

The tanks are quite old but they are not really being destroyed or captured...they are running out of gas along with all of the other military vehicles.   Without fuel , they are just hunks of metal and it will get worse every day.  They dont even have to blow them up because the soldiers just right out abandon it. 
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #314 on: February 26, 2022, 11:55:34 AM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #315 on: February 26, 2022, 12:07:03 PM »

I absolutely remember that movie

For what is worth....

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: February 26, 2022, 12:18:16 PM »
😮

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #317 on: February 26, 2022, 12:20:22 PM »
I’m actually a fan of Trump but I don’t see him recovering from this.

🙁

Fake news. This woman was already displayed as a victim somewhere else a few years ago. A gas explosion in 2018:

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: February 26, 2022, 12:22:07 PM »
Fake news. This woman was already displayed as a victim somewhere else a few years ago. A gas explosion in 2018:

Are you suggesting the quote from Donald Trump is fake?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #319 on: February 26, 2022, 12:22:38 PM »
Lies, lies and more lies from the MSM

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: February 26, 2022, 12:24:39 PM »
Lies, lies and more lies from the MSM

Does this bother you too?

😆

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #321 on: February 26, 2022, 12:25:28 PM »
Are you suggesting the quote from Donald Trump is fake?

Don‘t care as nobody knows exactly what is true. One thing is for sure, the media is again stuffing BS down people‘s throats. That‘s the only constant in the last 100 years. Brainwashing people. Only the elites know what‘s the purpose behind this garbage and the fake pandemic.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: February 26, 2022, 12:27:55 PM »
Don‘t care as nobody knows exactly what is true. One thing is for sure, the media is again stuffing BS down people‘s throats. That‘s the only constant in the last 100 years. Brainwashing people. Only the elites know what‘s the purpose behind this garbage and the fake pandemic.

😆😆

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #323 on: February 26, 2022, 12:31:50 PM »
😆😆

All parties are equally worthless to me untill proven otherwise.  Good enough sheep?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: February 26, 2022, 12:35:50 PM »
All parties are equally worthless to me untill proven otherwise.  Good enough sheep?

All kidding aside. Do you really believe the Ukraine Russia war is fake?

Why? What’s really going on?