Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #325 on: February 26, 2022, 12:36:58 PM »
Are these numbers directly to you from Azov Battalion?

Azov is international battalion  ;)

(no Americans)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #326 on: February 26, 2022, 12:41:57 PM »
I absolutely remember that movie

For what is worth....

Agree with the fake war take. It looks similar to the so-called Afghanistan army vs the Taliban.

Disagree with his market take. A real war is good for the stock market as governments take the opportunity to inflate.

Also the market had been way down the prior two days so the big move up was just a retrace. The market ended essentially flat for the week.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: February 26, 2022, 12:48:28 PM »
Putin thought he was waltz in without resistance like we did in Afghan and in Iraq.  They have the numbers and more weapons but the problem is that the Ukraine have practically has the same weapons as they do.  Our F-35 stealth fighter jets would have finished off their air defense systems in hours but they are flying late 70's and 80's era planes that havent been updated and driving around in old equipment....its the 3rd day and the tanks are beginning to run out of gas and the troops are battle worn.  They are still winning but at a heavy cost and by the time this is over,  i think that the Russian people are going to dispose of Putin once and for all

https://m.worldstar.com/web/video.php?v=wshhQ2AEO3IIP5RZMyMZ

BULLSHIT , nobody can match Russian hypersonics !. Remember whats happened to 16 American missiles fired on Syrian airport  :-\.

Some NATO countries have Russian made military gear !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: February 26, 2022, 12:57:29 PM »
8)

Sucker OAK, he was financed by Ukrainian oligard , you know zilch !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: February 26, 2022, 01:00:35 PM »
😮

China Flu DUMBO, Russians write in RUSSIAN !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: February 26, 2022, 01:05:28 PM »
😮

China Flu Dumbo, who is reporting that  ::)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #331 on: February 26, 2022, 01:07:15 PM »
Sucker OAK, he was financed by Ukrainian oligard , you know zilch !.

Ukraine paid Russia to attack itself.

That’s makes perfect sense.

🙄

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #332 on: February 26, 2022, 01:09:36 PM »
All kidding aside. Do you really believe the Ukraine Russia war is fake?

Why? What’s really going on?

Fake as in the outcome is already determined, like pro wrestling.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: February 26, 2022, 01:12:07 PM »

China Flu Dumbo, who is reporting that  ::)

Zelensky and every major newspaper.

🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: February 26, 2022, 01:13:32 PM »
Fake as in the outcome is already determined, like pro wrestling.

Why?

What’s the motivation?

Serious question.

🙁

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #335 on: February 26, 2022, 01:14:04 PM »
Skip to comments.

62% Of Voters Say Putin Wouldn’t Have Invaded If Trump Were President; Poll
Zubu Brothers ^ | 2-26-2022
Posted on 2/26/2022, 4:04:12 PM by blam

A new Harvard Center for American Political Studies (CAPS)-Harris Poll survey (conducted between Feb. 23 and Feb. 24 with 2,026 registered voters) released exclusively to The Hill on Friday found that 62% of those polled believed Putin would not be moving against Ukraine if Trump had been president.

The partisan breakdown is even more striking:

85% of Republicans think Putin wouldn’t have invaded if Trump had been president and 38% of Democrats also believed it.

A majority of Americans polled – 59% – also said they believed that the Russian president moved on Ukraine because Putin saw weakness in President Biden.

Of course, the blame for this crisis is already being pitched at the previous administration as, after four years of constant gaslighting over US-Trump collusion the narrative needs to be kept alive. However, as the polls above show, and the following ‘objective’ facts prove, that is entirely false:

Let’s address this objectively. Prior admin:

1. Sanctioned NS2
2. Ended treaties that Russia wanted us in (INF, OST)
3. Grew military
4. Annihilated Russian paramilitaries in Syria
5. Sent lethal aid to Ukraine early as 2017
6. Struck Syrian chem plants despite Russian presence

— John Noonan (@noonanjo) February 24, 2022

And this two minute rant over dinner by Trump, blasting NATO leaders (and specifically Germany), should clarify a lot for you – Trump was right… again!

I know CNN & MSNBC never aired this, so I figured I would. Spot on, don’t you think? pic.twitter.com/6V1vRKxP8p

— Justin Pulitzer 🍊 (@JustinPulitzer) February 24, 2022

Finally, it appears the ‘rally around the flag’ bump in Biden’s approval rating is already starting to fade already…

Perhaps the imminent $4 gas price is why?

“On the eve of his State of the Union, the president has hit a new low as inflation and economic anxiety hit new highs. The president is now underwater on every top domestic and foreign policy issue,” said Mark Penn, the co-director of the Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey.

The same poll found that 64 percent of registered voters said Biden is “too lenient” with Russia, while 31 percent said he handles Russia “just right.” Five percent said he’s “too tough.”

However, as Rick Moran write at PJMedia.com, the news is even worse in the left-leaning Marist poll which found that most Americans see Biden’s first year as a “failure.”

Majorities of Americans think Biden’s first year in office has been a failure (56%), he is not fulfilling campaign promises (54%), and he is doing more to divide the nation (52%) than to unite it. Americans are more than four times as likely to consider Biden’s first year to be a major failure (36%) than a major success (8%).

We cannot wait to see how the president spins all this in his State of The Union address next Tuesday (which we note will be followed not just by the usual GOP rebuttal, but Democratic “Squad” member Rashida Tlaib will be making a speech to push the progressive agenda on behalf of the Working Families Party following Biden’s speech).

Not exactly ‘unifying’.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: February 26, 2022, 01:14:23 PM »

The tanks are quite old but they are not really being destroyed or captured...they are running out of gas along with all of the other military vehicles.   Without fuel , they are just hunks of metal and it will get worse every day.  They dont even have to blow them up because the soldiers just right out abandon it.

Brutal if true.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #337 on: February 26, 2022, 01:15:56 PM »

🙄

What’s scary is number of non-troll otherwise intelligent people who buy into the never ending bullshit spewed by the government and the media.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: February 26, 2022, 01:17:01 PM »

🙄

STUPIDO, it's written in ENGLISH !.

& you trust MEDIA  :P

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #339 on: February 26, 2022, 01:21:54 PM »
Why?

What’s the motivation?

Serious question.

🙁

Ukrainians and Russians share a culture and are a lot more alike than compared to the larger European countries and the US. Most aren’t going to be willing to fight so that they can be run by Brussels and DC as opposed to Moscow.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: February 26, 2022, 01:24:39 PM »
What’s scary is number of non-troll otherwise intelligent people who buy into the never ending bullshit spewed by the government and the media.

In WW2 or Vietnam war, reportes use to be @ the front lines ,today ............fuck NO !.

Supposedly in WW2 every 2nd journo gotta bullet ...........

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: February 26, 2022, 01:25:58 PM »
Ukrainians and Russians share a culture and are a lot more alike than compared to the larger European countries and the US. Most aren’t going to be willing to fight so that they can be run by Brussels and DC as opposed to Moscow.

Ok.

But why stage a fake war?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #342 on: February 26, 2022, 01:32:55 PM »
Russia has pretty much been cut off from western internet.

I don’t think that is a surprise.

Lots of Ukraine hero stories which have proven to be fake. Heroes are good for morale but I think if media showed the devastation more it might his home closer to reality.

Not really all that much of live fire and missile stuff. I mean planes,Choppers apparently shot down, all these tanks supposedly blown up but no live footage. Kind of makes me think Ukraine is being overrun.

The world is upside down and inside out. US media reporting a Republican event last night was filled with applause and cheers for Putin and Russia.  WTf lol

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #343 on: February 26, 2022, 01:34:39 PM »

The world is upside down and inside out. US media reporting a Republican event last night was filled with applause and cheers for Putin and Russia.  WTf lol

and you believe anything by the us media?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: February 26, 2022, 01:35:54 PM »
Agree with the fake war take. It looks similar to the so-called Afghanistan army vs the Taliban.

Disagree with his market take. A real war is good for the stock market as governments take the opportunity to inflate.

Also the market had been way down the prior two days so the big move up was just a retrace. The market ended essentially flat for the week.

That’ll reverse and go down.

CPI is 7.5%.

Has engine seen their fuel price go down? Property go down? Food prices go down? No.

Rate rise in March when everyone is long Will be a reality check.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: February 26, 2022, 01:39:13 PM »
Looks like EVERYONE here believes the Ukraine Russian war is FAKE but NOBODY has the faintest clue why.

That's interesting.

::)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #346 on: February 26, 2022, 01:39:25 PM »
and you believe anything by the us media?

You literally skipped the few words before the bold that gave context.

The world is inside out and upside down. Say it 3 times while looking at yourself in a mirror and your IQ will increase by 20% ;)

If you need more help, I am saying everything is crazy. I used the Us media part as an example of said craziness.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #347 on: February 26, 2022, 01:44:40 PM »
Looks like EVERYONE here believes the Ukraine Russian war is FAKE but NOBODY has the faintest clue why.

That's interesting.

::)

‘Everyone’?

A few perhaps.

I certainly don’t think it’s fake but I don’t believe Ukraine is monstering Russia as the media are leading us to believe.

As an example People thought Hillary was steam rolling it and nekk minute you wake up and it’s actually been the opposite.

Wouldn’t you rather know the truth?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #348 on: February 26, 2022, 01:59:14 PM »
Ok.

But why stage a fake war?

”””The reason Biden and Co. suddenly had to drum up a war in Ukraine is because Zelensky is working behind the scenes with Putin, setting up a vast sea of change in the Ukraine. Putin needed outside help to pull it off.  This is what Trump was setting up before he left. Biden and the WEF globalists are FREAKING OUT over not only losing their money laundering cash cow, but also being exposed for all the hundreds of billions of dollars they've stolen from their own countries and funneled through the Ukrainian banks.”””

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: February 26, 2022, 02:03:27 PM »
Fake news. This woman was already displayed as a victim somewhere else a few years ago. A gas explosion in 2018:

People are eating this stuff up. More: