Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #350 on: February 26, 2022, 02:09:45 PM »
”””The reason Biden and Co. suddenly had to drum up a war in Ukraine is because Zelensky is working behind the scenes with Putin, setting up a vast sea of change in the Ukraine. Putin needed outside help to pull it off.  This is what Trump was setting up before he left. Biden and the WEF globalists are FREAKING OUT over not only losing their money laundering cash cow, but also being exposed for all the hundreds of billions of dollars they've stolen from their own countries and funneled through the Ukrainian banks.”””

Ok.

Not saying I agree.

Thank you for the first answer on this thread though.

🙂

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: February 26, 2022, 02:11:23 PM »
‘Everyone’?

A few perhaps.

I certainly don’t think it’s fake but I don’t believe Ukraine is monstering Russia as the media are leading us to believe.

As an example People thought Hillary was steam rolling it and nekk minute you wake up and it’s actually been the opposite.

Wouldn’t you rather know the truth?

Of course.

Russia is doing the same to the Ukraine.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #352 on: February 26, 2022, 02:15:23 PM »
Ok.

But why stage a fake war?

Go back to Vaccines.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: February 26, 2022, 02:19:55 PM »
Cardboard AK-47s  ???

IKIA"A"TE.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #354 on: February 26, 2022, 02:30:32 PM »
Ok.

Not saying I agree.

Thank you for the first answer on this thread though.

🙂

You’re welcome. I’m not acting like I have the answer. I copied and pasted that. 😃

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #355 on: February 26, 2022, 03:20:19 PM »
”””The reason Biden and Co. suddenly had to drum up a war in Ukraine is because Zelensky is working behind the scenes with Putin, setting up a vast sea of change in the Ukraine. Putin needed outside help to pull it off.  This is what Trump was setting up before he left. Biden and the WEF globalists are FREAKING OUT over not only losing their money laundering cash cow, but also being exposed for all the hundreds of billions of dollars they've stolen from their own countries and funneled through the Ukrainian banks.”””

There’s obviously something else big going on under the surface that the elites are going so apeshit and sure isn’t that they give a fuck about the Ukrainian people.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #356 on: February 26, 2022, 03:25:58 PM »
coach red pill is in a kiev hotel and doesn't seem to worried

E
E

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #357 on: February 26, 2022, 04:36:47 PM »
Cardboard AK-47s  ???

IKIA"A"TE.

Superb trigger discipline on that Kalashnikardboard-47, comrade!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: February 26, 2022, 04:51:03 PM »
Elon has sent his Starlink internet satellites over Ukraine and Anonymous hackers are making sure Russians can see more than just government propaganda news.

Are the nerds really gonna fuck it up for Putin?

Also if Russian banks are cut off from Swift will they try embrace crypto? That potentially sets up a Black swan event for crypto

Germans are also sending in truckloads of rocket powered grenades, anti tank weapons and missiles. This looks like it is far from over.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #359 on: February 26, 2022, 05:17:05 PM »
What CNN is pushing is that despite strong Ukrainian resistance the Russians are moving in on the capital.

Yet they presented no evidence that battles are taking place.

They know it’s a forgone conclusion.

Sounds like the Russians are just being methodical.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: February 26, 2022, 05:18:23 PM »
Elon has sent his Starlink internet satellites over Ukraine and Anonymous hackers are making sure Russians can see more than just government propaganda news.

Are the nerds really gonna fuck it up for Putin?

I do think it's impressive that Elon just singlehandedly provided internet to all of the Ukraine in less than 10 hours.

Also if Russian banks are cut off from Swift will they try embrace crypto? That potentially sets up a Black swan event for crypto

I can see them embracing $XRP as their standard and teaming up with China and the other 12 or so countries that are part of that trade block that was formed by Russia & China about 1-2 years back.

Germans are also sending in truckloads of rocket powered grenades, anti tank weapons and missiles. This looks like it is far from over.

Doesn't Germany get over 55% of their gas supply from Russia? Wouldn't this be a massive problem for Germany if they side with the enemy?

"1"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: February 26, 2022, 05:35:27 PM »
I do think it's impressive that Elon just singlehandedly provided internet to all of the Ukraine in less than 10 hours.

I can see them embracing $XRP as their standard and teaming up with China and the other 12 or so countries that are part of that trade block that was formed by Russia & China about 1-2 years back.

Doesn't Germany get over 55% of their gas supply from Russia? Wouldn't this be a massive problem for Germany if they side with the enemy?

"1"

Embracing crypto to get around swift gives western governments the perfect reason to regulate the fuck out of crypto. There could be some serious short term pain.

Most European countries have huge reserves of gas which will see them through a good amount of time and allow them to find other sources. The back up plan for Germany and others is to increase the speed at which they switch to renewals. Energy bills would skyrocket further which won't go down well. I already know people who don't turn on heating. Next it will living by candle light.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #362 on: February 26, 2022, 05:39:42 PM »
CNN is going on about protests erupting. I saw one today in Manhattan. It was maybe 20-30 people. One guy was doing 90% of the yelling.

Other than those who have a vested interest, no one cares.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: February 26, 2022, 05:50:45 PM »
Superb trigger discipline on that Kalashnikardboard-47, comrade!

Hahaha

Fox News...that figures.

;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #364 on: February 26, 2022, 05:51:46 PM »
People are eating this stuff up. More:

I'm not doubting the validity of these photos, but it would make for a more compelling argument to link to the archive website that definitively shows the dates.

That woman looks like this German woman, who was a war victim in 1945:

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #365 on: February 26, 2022, 05:58:21 PM »
Hahaha

Fox News...that figures.

;D

From what I’ve seen, there’s been very little difference between the coverage of CNN and Fox, besides one occasionally blaming Biden and the other, Trump.

It’s all Russian Man Bad.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: February 26, 2022, 06:08:45 PM »
From what I’ve seen, there’s been very little difference between the coverage of CNN and Fox, besides one occasionally blaming Biden and the other, Trump.

It’s all Russian Man Bad.

The best one I've heard is Putin might have long covid and it's drove him mad.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #367 on: February 26, 2022, 06:55:43 PM »
Poll: US majority believes no Russian invasion with Trump as president

A clear majority of Americans think Vladimir Putin would not have ordered the Russian invasion of Ukraine had Donald Trump still been in the White House, according to a new poll.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-us-majority-believes-no-173040254.html

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #368 on: February 26, 2022, 07:24:17 PM »
There’s obviously something else big going on under the surface that the elites are going so apeshit and sure isn’t that they give a fuck about the Ukrainian people.

Anything but talking about NATO buildup in the Ukraine and how this is basically a Russian Cuban Missile Crisis.

The "heroic" Ukrainian President had every opportunity to declare neutrality but he probably reasoned that a NATO relationship would protect Ukraine from Russian aggression. Reasoned wrong. Caused Russian aggression. Just like always, we leave our client states twisting in the breeze. It was a tough razor's edge for him to tread, admittedly, but that was his job and he failed.

Now he's trying to inspire a citizen army. According to our press, this means Russia is losing. That Russia, in a matter of days, owns the sky, all the armor, all the artillery, every inch of ground they traversed and are now entering the capital without facing any organized resistance... none of this indicates overwhelming superiority according to our media.

Ukraine's military, who I guess still exist somewhere, needing untrained civilian riflemen with homemade molotovs with a 150 foot range means that Putin's invasion is destined for defeat. ::)  Our news is in la-la land.

This futile effort has the added bonus of making every civilian a potential combatant in the eyes of Russian forces.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: February 26, 2022, 07:27:58 PM »
Anything but talking about NATO buildup in the Ukraine and how this is basically a Russian Cuban Missile Crisis.

The "heroic" Ukrainian President had every opportunity to declare neutrality but he probably reasoned that a NATO relationship would protect Ukraine from Russian aggression. Reasoned wrong. Caused Russian aggression. Just like always, we leave our client states twisting in the breeze. It was a tough razor's edge for him to tread, admittedly, but that was his job and he failed.

Now he's trying to inspire a citizen army. According to our press, this means Russia is losing. That Russia, in a matter of days, owns the sky, all the armor, all the artillery, every inch of ground they traversed and are now entering the capital without facing any organized resistance... none of this indicates overwhelming superiority according to our media.

Ukraine's military, who I guess still exist somewhere, needing untrained civilian riflemen with homemade molotovs with a 150 foot range means that Putin's invasion is destined for defeat. ::)  Our news is in la-la land.

This futile effort has the added bonus of making every civilian a potential combatant in the eyes of Russian forces.
Excellent conclusion.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: February 26, 2022, 07:43:07 PM »
Embracing crypto to get around swift gives western governments the perfect reason to regulate the fuck out of crypto. There could be some serious short term pain.

Most European countries have huge reserves of gas which will see them through a good amount of time and allow them to find other sources. The back up plan for Germany and others is to increase the speed at which they switch to renewals. Energy bills would skyrocket further which won't go down well. I already know people who don't turn on heating. Next it will living by candle light.

US is 11th in reserves for like 5 years. Germany is way down to number 66 in reserves.

https://www.worldometers.info/oil/oil-reserves-by-country/#us

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: February 26, 2022, 07:54:35 PM »
US is 11th in reserves for like 5 years. Germany is way down to number 66 in reserves.

https://www.worldometers.info/oil/oil-reserves-by-country/#us

Okay. What's your point though?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #372 on: February 26, 2022, 07:57:09 PM »
Excellent conclusion.

I can't believe every media outlet is running Baghdad Bob level propaganda. "Russia lacks momentum, bit off more than they can chew, Ukrainian resistance holds strong, Russian tanks are rusty, etc."

Wtf. They advanced basically unopposed and are besieging the capital in a matter of days. Thats indisputable. This might eclipse US Gulf 1 for easiest victory ever.

Why? Idk. That has me a little worried.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: February 26, 2022, 09:26:34 PM »
It's OFFICIAL, Mr.Vladimir Vladimirovic Putin is ban from visiting Australia !.

No more surfing for Mr.Putin in Coolangatta/Gold Coast  :-\

Australian Government is so brutal   ;D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #374 on: February 26, 2022, 10:33:12 PM »