Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354516 times)

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #425 on: February 27, 2022, 10:34:16 AM »

Fella in the thumbnail reminds me of a famous GetBigger - anyone guess who..? ;D

The bald Eagle of Bucuresti, the mighty Sevastase

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #426 on: February 27, 2022, 10:37:22 AM »
I don't know about that, but I was randomly Googling his background a bit and realised how much his face has changed over the years :o

Dat Russian D-Bol bloat, doe...

Fella in the thumbnail reminds me of a famous GetBigger - anyone guess who..? ;D

You beat me to the joke, d@mmit! ;D

Sevastase? :)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #427 on: February 27, 2022, 10:42:08 AM »

::)

Way to go!  A lot of you fools glorified this clown!

Oh please - that picture is clearly shopped Western propaganda!  >:( 

There's no way Putin wears a girly golden necklace like that!!
T

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: February 27, 2022, 10:45:53 AM »
I think they already have.

Yes, Russian aircraft blocked from entering EU airspace.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: February 27, 2022, 10:47:38 AM »
T

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #430 on: February 27, 2022, 10:53:56 AM »
Yes, Russian aircraft blocked from entering EU airspace.

European aircraft reciprocally blocked over Russian airspace.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #431 on: February 27, 2022, 10:55:12 AM »
The Gypsies in the area must be secret ecstatic over the thought of all the scrap metal and war surplus that is going to be in the area.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #432 on: February 27, 2022, 10:58:34 AM »
I'm not a Trump guy at all, but the smear campaign against him was like nothing I've ever seen before.

I don't believe Russian aggression is a result of Putin perceiving Biden as weak. I know that's a common belief but it's way more likely Russia felt under threat by Ukraine becoming a NATO nation, which has spanned multiple administrations.

Whether the Biden administration has been fucking around more over there than Trump's did, I have no idea. There's been a shit ton of graft going on over there tho. Hunter Biden, etc.

Out of all the places where Biden could’ve gotten his kid a no show job…

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: February 27, 2022, 11:09:40 AM »
The Gypsies in the area must be secret ecstatic over the thought of all the scrap metal and war surplus that is going to be in the area.

T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #434 on: February 27, 2022, 11:12:56 AM »
Out of all the places where Biden could’ve gotten his kid a no show job…

Sure seems like we should know the quid pro quo there.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #435 on: February 27, 2022, 11:22:23 AM »
For Putin to pull something like this in this day and age with so much international opposition, he must have a few cards up his sleeve.

Taking control of the Chernobyl reactor might be one of them.  That place has been a time bomb since 1986, and will be for the next 100 years if it doesn't go off first and spread radioactive pollution all over Europe.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #436 on: February 27, 2022, 11:27:24 AM »
For Putin to pull something like this in this day and age with so much international opposition, he must have a few cards up his sleeve.

Taking control of the Chernobyl reactor might be one of them.  That place has been a time bomb since 1986, and will be for the next 100 years if it doesn't go off first and spread radioactive pollution all over Europe.

Putin didn’t want Deep State Goons to have access to radioactive materials.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: February 27, 2022, 11:45:47 AM »
The video version of this is making the rounds, claiming to be a Ukrainian girl chastising a Russian soldier.

In reality, it's Ahed Tamimi chastising an Israeli soldier.

This is nothing compared to the WW2 propaganda that still permeates everything today, that is believed and defended even by otherwise non-trendy critical thinkers, and is the basis for allowing the flooding of the 3rd world into Europe with the underhanded purpose of making Europeans hated minorities in their own countries, and much worse.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #438 on: February 27, 2022, 12:06:56 PM »
Germany commits $112 Billion to the arms budget. France and UK are up next.  Greece will fund Ukraine with LAWs from UK and ammo so Russian fucboi can't say it's NATO.  USA budget increase is up next.  What did I say one year ago about the military machine getting the world out of the Chink depression?  Let the arms race begin.  The only thing I missed was, I thought the USA would target North Korea. 

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: February 27, 2022, 12:26:13 PM »
European aircraft reciprocally blocked over Russian airspace.

Now Russian oligarchs are blocked from their European properties while their bank accounts and assets are frozen with possible seizure and confiscation.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #440 on: February 27, 2022, 12:26:53 PM »
Germany commits $112 Billion to the arms budget. France and UK are up next.  Greece will fund Ukraine with LAWs from UK and ammo so Russian fucboi can't say it's NATO.  USA budget increase is up next.  What did I say one year ago about the military machine getting the world out of the Chink depression?  Let the arms race begin.  The only thing I missed was, I thought the USA would target North Korea.

You’re really biting on all of the mainstream media lies like a fish

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #441 on: February 27, 2022, 12:38:18 PM »
The video version of this is making the rounds, claiming to be a Ukrainian girl chastising a Russian soldier.

In reality, it's Ahed Tamimi chastising an Israeli soldier.

This is nothing compared to the WW2 propaganda that still permeates everything today, that is believed and defended even by otherwise non-trendy critical thinkers, and is the basis for allowing the flooding of the 3rd world into Europe with the underhanded purpose of making Europeans hated minorities in their own countries, and much worse.

This stuff really frustrates me.  No matter the cause, it would never occur to me to fabricate a picture or video in order to sway people to my side.

I can be fooled, I can be wrong, I can make mistakes, but one thing I'm not is a fucking liar.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #442 on: February 27, 2022, 12:41:08 PM »
Russia is now willing to talk

"Ukraine and Russia to hold negotiations without preconditions near Ukrainian-Belarusian border"

Maybe the Russian body count was accurate and Putin saw sense or the Ukrainians go French.

Rob Crilly
@robcrilly
Kyiv mayor Vitali Klitschko's response when asked by AP's
@FrancescaEbel
 if there are plans to evacuate civilians from the city
... after a few seconds silence....
"We can't do that, because all ways are blocked," he finally said. "Right now we are encircled."
12:40 PM · Feb 27, 2022·Twitter Web App

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: February 27, 2022, 12:59:10 PM »
The EU has said it will provide weapons and equipment to Ukraine.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #444 on: February 27, 2022, 01:10:14 PM »
The EU has said it will provide weapons and equipment to Ukraine.

Its a catch 22 situation he has the means to end or win this war at anytime, I think currently he's doing it in a way that minimises civilian casualties, he's really just trying to cut the head of the snake government wise, you only have to look to Chechnya at what happened there, I would hate to see Ukraine suffer the same fate. The sooner he wins the better for the population, all the weapons assistance is going to do is have him up the ante, and also have him do what he's doing now threaten Europe, Ukraine isn't worth nuclear war, I fear that's where it will end if he doesn't get his Nato buffer zone. This could have been handled better, Biden failed miserably, NATO expansion into former soviet states has always been an issue, he should have agreed to Ukraine not joining. It was reasonable outcome for all sides considering what's happened.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #445 on: February 27, 2022, 02:50:55 PM »
So I come home high and find out that he is putting his nuclear army into alert mode. He doesn't seem bluffing about it.

Let's cherish our last moments  :D

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: February 27, 2022, 03:00:49 PM »
WW3

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: February 27, 2022, 03:02:13 PM »
So I come home high and find out that he is putting his nuclear army into alert mode. He doesn't seem bluffing about it.

Let's cherish our last moments  :D

This is EXACTLY was I brought up yesterday in discussion within this thread.

If Russia by a stroke of bad luck starts to lose this exchange, would it truly be too farfetched for Putin to consider the Nuclear route? I mean, sure, it would annihilate a lot of the potential inherent interests Putin might have in Ukraine, but in his mind it could lead to him saving face and declaring a victory.

Putin doesn't strike me as a guy that will just walk away from a fight like this unless he gets a complete victory. Can you imagine the headlines if ALL of Russia couldn't defeat/conquer Ukraine? Granted, Putin could be posturing, but he also might just not give a fuck. A Nuclear War could lead to a massive worldwide reset.

"1"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #448 on: February 27, 2022, 03:06:51 PM »
So the Russians invade poor defenseless Ukraine using the worlds most formidable armored tank battalions, fighter jets, bombers, rockets and missiles...   and after four days of all out invasion and war there are 197 dead Ukrainians. 197?

I call bullshit.  I call huge bullshit.

And Ukraine has no military? Why are they calling on senior citizens and women? And passing out guns to anyone that can hold a gun?

I call complete total bullshit.
a

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: February 27, 2022, 03:13:33 PM »
So the Russians invade poor defenseless Ukraine using the worlds most formidable armored tank battalions, fighter jets, bombers, rockets and missiles...   and after four days of all out invasion and war there are 197 dead Ukrainians. 197?

I call bullshit.  I call huge bullshit.

And Ukraine has no military? Why are they calling on senior citizens and women? And passing out guns to anyone that can hold a gun?

I call complete total bullshit.

I tend to side with you on this.

I think our media is feeding us shit in order to make the American people stand firmly by the underdog in this fight (Ukraine). Also, it sends ripples across the world of Putin getting a black eye from a tiny territory.

"1"