Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #650 on: March 04, 2022, 04:24:12 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #651 on: March 04, 2022, 04:43:40 AM »
So, essentially Russia took over a power plant that supplies 25% of the electricity to the country. Yesterday they took over a port city. Seems pretty well organized.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: March 04, 2022, 05:18:57 AM »
So, essentially Russia took over a power plant that supplies 25% of the electricity to the country. Yesterday they took over a port city. Seems pretty well organized.

Yeah, media seems to be reporting bullshit. Nuclear fire, rising radiation, nuclear takeover to threaten world, etc. 9,000 Russian soldiers dead.

Funny is that 67% of America agrees Putin wouldn’t have attacked if Biden wasn’t in office. Mental midget.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #653 on: March 04, 2022, 05:34:29 AM »
Yeah, media seems to be reporting bullshit. Nuclear fire, rising radiation, nuclear takeover to threaten world, etc. 9,000 Russian soldiers dead.

Funny is that 67% of America agrees Putin wouldn’t have attacked if Biden wasn’t in office. Mental midget.

Trump was very critical of NATO and cut, or threatened to cut US financial contribution to NATO.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
`
« Reply #654 on: March 04, 2022, 05:35:36 AM »

right

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/595919-62-percent-of-voters-say-putin-wouldnt-have-invaded-ukraine-if-trump

Russian invasions by president:

Obama - Yes
Trump - No
Biden - Yes

seems to me libtards are just weak kvnts

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #655 on: March 04, 2022, 05:35:48 AM »

I would think this is the plant that supplies power to Kyiv. So, now the Russians can turn off the lights at any time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: `
« Reply #656 on: March 04, 2022, 05:49:26 AM »
right

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/595919-62-percent-of-voters-say-putin-wouldnt-have-invaded-ukraine-if-trump

Obama - Yes
Trump - No
Biden - Yes

This is prime time for China and Russia to do anything they want.   Dementia Joe aint gonna do S!!@##

longtimereader

• Getbig II
« Reply #657 on: March 04, 2022, 05:55:10 AM »
Older but interesting explaination of how we got to this point...Should have titled it "poking a bear"

Very good video, watched it a few days ago and it has received over 5 million new views. But needs way more views

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #658 on: March 04, 2022, 05:57:08 AM »
right

Obama - Yes
Trump - No
Biden - Yes

This, and the Soviet Union fell to a Republican president.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: March 04, 2022, 06:00:42 AM »
This, and the Soviet Union fell to a Republican president.   :)

Ronald Reagan belongs on Mt.  Rushmore. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #660 on: March 04, 2022, 06:42:02 AM »
Trump was very critical of NATO and cut, or threatened to cut US financial contribution to NATO.

He should have been critical.  Nato was asking us to pay all the bills and do all the work and they receive the benefits.  He wanted to make them live up to their promises or GTFO

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: March 04, 2022, 07:12:36 AM »
I would think this is the plant that supplies power to Kyiv. So, now the Russians can turn off the lights at any time.

Yeah. But if you turn the news on it’s “Russia holding world hostage by nuclear threat” it’s just getting out of hand at this point with the dramatization.

It’s understandable war is terrible but this mongering for other countries to step in to make it something even bigger and worse is mind boggling. Zelenskyy wanting to draw other countries into it will only increase the bloodshed.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: March 04, 2022, 07:42:17 AM »

15 years ago we were fighting a war in Iraq to avoid any green deal

Agreed. Also, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the green new deal is a good idea. Just playing devil's advocate in suggesting that things would have likely played out differently had the green new deal been in place and acted upon.

"1"

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #663 on: March 04, 2022, 08:03:00 AM »
He should have been critical.  Nato was asking us to pay all the bills and do all the work and they receive the benefits.  He wanted to make them live up to their promises or GTFO

Agreed, and it's probably one of many reasons Russian didn't invade anyone during the Trump administration, unlike Obama's and Biden's administrations. 

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #664 on: March 04, 2022, 08:17:21 AM »
Agreed. Also, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the green new deal is a good idea. Just playing devil's advocate in suggesting that things would have likely played out differently had the green new deal been in place and acted upon.

"1"

It seems like you have really come around to Trump's leadership as a president lately.  Being a NYer I understood your reasons for not liking him as a person, but I feel like you have to admit it was the best leadership we've had in a long time if not ever.  He did or tried to do everything he said he would in his candidacy, and then some.  When was the last time that has happened in our lifetimes.....I think we're about the same age....Just under 50 for me.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: March 04, 2022, 09:10:15 AM »
Older but interesting explaination of how we got to this point...Should have titled it "poking a bear"

I like Mearsheimer and hope more people hear what he has to say. It's unfortunate that he's banned from mainstream media.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: March 04, 2022, 10:56:48 AM »
It seems like you have really come around to Trump's leadership as a president lately.  Being a NYer I understood your reasons for not liking him as a person, but I feel like you have to admit it was the best leadership we've had in a long time if not ever.  He did or tried to do everything he said he would in his candidacy, and then some.  When was the last time that has happened in our lifetimes.....I think we're about the same age....Just under 50 for me.

I am Libertarian, but due to my options when voting, I've always picked a Republican candidate. My favorite president was Ronald Reagan. Since then, I've said that all presidents have pretty much sucked.

In terms of Trump, on an personal level he is simply the typical high-powered developer that we are used to in NYC. He has an arrogance to him, but its always been there, so no surprises. The shit he has done in the past on a social level is pretty dirty (shady business deals, lying about his true wealth, Trump Univ, grabbing pussies without permission etc), but that's always been him. As a NY'er I can appreciate him because he is very old school New York. I did not think he was presidential material based on his shady past and his treatment of people (insulting Asians while answering questions at the White House, no filter, making numerous stupid comments like injecting bleach - ouch), but in over 40 years now I've yet to see a single President that hasn't been shady or questionable with their behavior (Bill practically fucked everyone including Arnold's maid). Is Trump better than Biden? Without question. Roadkill is better than Biden. Do I think Trump did as much as he promised to do during his presidency? No. But then again all of the people that make it to president do so with false promises that never come true. Trump didn't start a war, which was great, but there seemed to be a palpable divide within the nation (Pro-Trumper vs everyone else). We don't need that. We Americans are already assholes all on OUR own.

Who I'd like to see next in the White House? Easy. There are 2 people that I think can do a good job. Rob DeSantis is my first pick. He proved to be an independent thinker when the entire country was blindly following the narrative and seems to be a man of principles, for those reasons he would have my vote. The other candidate I enjoy listening to on occasion and I could "consider" voting for is this handsome woman below:

"1"

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #667 on: March 04, 2022, 11:01:15 AM »
I am Libertarian, but due to my options when voting, I've always picked a Republican candidate. My favorite president was Ronald Reagan. Since then, I've said that all presidents have pretty much sucked.

In terms of Trump, on an personal level he is simply the typical high-powered developer that we are used to in NYC. He has an arrogance to him, but its always been there, so no surprises. The shit he has done in the past on a social level is pretty dirty (shady business deals, lying about his true wealth, Trump Univ, grabbing pussies without permission etc), but that's always been him. As a NY'er I can appreciate him because he is very old school New York. I did not think he was presidential material based on his shady past and his treatment of people (insulting Asians while answering questions at the White House, no filter, making numerous stupid comments like injecting bleach - ouch), but in over 40 years now I've yet to see a single President that hasn't been shady or questionable with their behavior (Bill practically fucked everyone including Arnold's maid). Is Trump better than Biden? Without question. Roadkill is better than Biden. Do I think Trump did as much as he promised to do during his presidency? No. But then again all of the people that make it to president do so with false promises that never come true. Trump didn't start a war, which was great, but there seemed to be a palpable divide within the nation (Pro-Trumper vs everyone else). We don't need that. We Americans are already assholes all on OUR own.

Who I'd like to see next in the White House? Easy. There are 2 people that I think can do a good job. Rob DeSantis is my first pick. He proved to be an independent thinker when the entire country was blindly following the narrative and seems to be a man of principles, for those reasons he would have my vote. The other candidate I enjoy listening to on occasion and I could "consider" voting for is this handsome woman below:

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: March 04, 2022, 11:08:52 AM »

I know, I know, but there's just something about her that makes her attractive, but manly enough looking that I could appreciate her beauty.

Look at the way she overpowers that boy parading around as her "husband". You punch this man once clean on the sternum and he loses his manhood, all sorts of feminine sounds wound ensue from that mouth.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: March 04, 2022, 11:39:43 AM »
DeSantis is my pick for 2024

"1"

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #670 on: March 04, 2022, 12:15:19 PM »

Cost is always the problem for new tech. Anything green got knocked back over cost due to lack of volume but it’s plausible green tech can’t actually produce enough volume energy meaning it can’t be viable until non-renewable actually runs out.

If you take a step back what has played out makes a lot of sense. Reducing consumption is something I said very early on and we see the energy crisis really coming into things now.

So the US closes oil pipelines. Europe shuts down nuclear. The west moves to shut down coal.

The west then goads Ukraine into joining NATO to piss off Russia who ends up invading Ukraine. Now the west has successfully shut down natgas.

All our typical cheap energy is now getting fucking expensive. Consumption will get driven down as a result. We will need consumption to really be ripped right back to levels that green energy not only begins to looks less expensive but also to a level where green energy can actually begin to takeover production and support consumption.

I run a solar panel on the roof of my Ute to lower my 60L Engel fridge. It can power it 24/7 just by solar, no need to even start the engine to have the alternator badge the aux battery. I plan to run a single panel on my shed I’m building at home to power an external fridge. I’ll Save loads of money not digging trenches for power lines and tradies to install.

Im a fan of solar but you need to use less energy intensive stuff is all.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #671 on: March 04, 2022, 12:37:54 PM »
German stock market has given back all of its 2021 gains and then some. With central banks between the proverbial rock and a hard place this is starting to smell like a recession.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: March 04, 2022, 12:45:47 PM »

China is pro Putin, no more EPL (English premier league) football on chinese TV !.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: March 04, 2022, 01:05:41 PM »
Zelensky needs to concede to Putins demands. It's clear Nato, the EU, nor the US intend on getting directly involved as he had hoped and Putin will take things as far as he needed. It's over for Zelensky.

All he is doing now is getting Ukrainians killed. Also if it turns out all Putin wanted was Crimea and Donbass who are pro Russian then he deserves as much blame for the deaths as Putin.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #674 on: March 04, 2022, 01:17:31 PM »
The performance of the European stock market today (Friday) makes me suspect something big like that will happen over the  weekend

This is not normal: