Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354507 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #700 on: March 05, 2022, 05:30:56 AM »
When push comes to shove, the charade is over.

In Thailand, transgenders are exempted from conscription.

Their document simply states 'unfit for military service'.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #701 on: March 05, 2022, 05:36:36 AM »
They gonna use them as human shields. Ukraine are saying they volunteered... yeah right. They're hiring mercenaries from Africa now, they're assholes that need to be nuked by Putin

https://www.rfi.fr/en/africa/20220305-senegal-blasts-kyiv-over-illegal-call-for-fighters

Nothing wrong with foreign volunteer divisions, or even integrating them with certain regiments, almost every country at war does this.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #702 on: March 05, 2022, 09:32:40 AM »
A woman who got rich and famous years ago because she used to be pretty.  Now that she is no longer young and sexually attractive she has became a political activist.

This allows her to still feel superior to everyone even though nobody gives a shit about her anymore.  It's a coping mechanism for aging Hollywood cast offs.  There are many like her.
I thought that was a shemale ???

As it should since they are mentally ill.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #703 on: March 05, 2022, 09:46:04 AM »

And Exactly Right it is As these Folk are extremely mentally disturbed / ill
They also shouldn't drive motorised vehicles or vote or reproduce.

Only Loony Lefties / Liberals who are also Mentally Unstable give them misguided support
To mutilate themselves & listen to their crazed madness.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: March 05, 2022, 10:37:15 AM »

They should be put on the front lines instead of being exempt.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: March 05, 2022, 10:45:26 AM »
And Exactly Right it is As these Folk are extremely mentally disturbed / ill
They also shouldn't drive motorised vehicles or vote or reproduce.

Only Loony Lefties / Liberals who are also Mentally Unstable give them misguided support
To mutilate themselves & listen to their crazed madness.

They make up a surprisingly large percentage of the Thai population, as well as gays, both male and female.

Their culture is different, they're not Christian and have never been colonised, so they don't really see any issues with it.

The military only exempts those who have used hormones long-term or who have breast implants, as it would be impractical for them to serve. So they are classified as any male who does not meet the physical crtiteria on the physical check-up.

The military and military government has no issues with them and they can join if they fulfill the physical criteria.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: March 05, 2022, 01:06:51 PM »
   https://warontherocks.com/2022/03/putin-loses-no-matter-how-this-plays-out-but-we-might-too/

“Putin loses no matter how this plays out. But we might, too.”

I don't know if Putin really loses no matter what. He might not have the intention of occupying all of Ukraine. He might just want to take the parts in the east and also maybe to make some land bridge towards Crimea. And likely also wants some guarantee that Ukraine won't join NATO or houses certain types of military equipment.

But I'm sure the west will say Putin has lost, even if he gets major concessions. Just like the media is trying to frame this as a stalled attack or valiant defense.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #707 on: March 05, 2022, 01:11:17 PM »
Ukraine shares footage that appears to show a Russian helicopter gunship shot down in flames with a Stinger portable air-defense system

https://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1500037338960965634?s=20&t=Sk-BhXq_uqXXYVlX-bzRPw

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #708 on: March 05, 2022, 01:15:46 PM »
Patricia Arquette's audition for CNN's geopolitical consultant:

And these Hollywood dumbfucks are who the people on the left take their advice from and look up to.  It's tragic honestly.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #709 on: March 05, 2022, 01:25:10 PM »
depends how he defines losing

Perhaps the loss only becomes visible many years after Ukraine was is done?

Europe needs Russia to supply them energy. If Europe can lower their consumption drastically and introduce green energy to replace reliance on Russia, that cuts the ties.

I think that is the moment Russia loses because this war has triggered energy prices to skyrocket and give the west and excuse to inflate prices intentionally therefore making alternatives cheaper.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #710 on: March 05, 2022, 02:18:46 PM »
I am Libertarian, but due to my options when voting, I've always picked a Republican candidate. My favorite president was Ronald Reagan. Since then, I've said that all presidents have pretty much sucked.

In terms of Trump, on an personal level he is simply the typical high-powered developer that we are used to in NYC. He has an arrogance to him, but its always been there, so no surprises. The shit he has done in the past on a social level is pretty dirty (shady business deals, lying about his true wealth, Trump Univ, grabbing pussies without permission etc), but that's always been him. As a NY'er I can appreciate him because he is very old school New York. I did not think he was presidential material based on his shady past and his treatment of people (insulting Asians while answering questions at the White House, no filter, making numerous stupid comments like injecting bleach - ouch), but in over 40 years now I've yet to see a single President that hasn't been shady or questionable with their behavior (Bill practically fucked everyone including Arnold's maid). Is Trump better than Biden? Without question. Roadkill is better than Biden. Do I think Trump did as much as he promised to do during his presidency? No. But then again all of the people that make it to president do so with false promises that never come true. Trump didn't start a war, which was great, but there seemed to be a palpable divide within the nation (Pro-Trumper vs everyone else). We don't need that. We Americans are already assholes all on OUR own.

Who I'd like to see next in the White House? Easy. There are 2 people that I think can do a good job. Rob DeSantis is my first pick. He proved to be an independent thinker when the entire country was blindly following the narrative and seems to be a man of principles, for those reasons he would have my vote. The other candidate I enjoy listening to on occasion and I could "consider" voting for is this handsome woman below:

"1"

You need to get over the locker room talk of the grab them by the pussy thing.  That's all it was.  Plus being on GB how many times have you seen the Governator's pic of him actually doing that on here?  If you haven't, can someone please post it to remind you.  That is the "screw your freedoms" guy, and the dick that talks about the climate crisis while he almost killed someone driving one of the hugest and least fuel efficient suv''s made.  And the bleach thing was taken out of context kinda like the Charlottesville quote that they still keep going.  Charlottesville, the entirety of the clip is out there for anyone willing to seek it and listen.  He clearly denounced white supremicists and any group like them in words, out loud, full stop.  The bleach thing was him just shooting from the hip, and saying what if?  Yes, it was dumb of him to say, but if anyone actually tried it and died............well, I'm sorry, but those people were too dumb to be on this planet anyway much like the stupid fucking fish tank couple that thought the version of hydro was the same as the human grade prescription or anyone that went to Tractor Trailer Supply store to get their Ivermectin.  You can't cure stupid...............nev ermind, I guess at least a few people did. ;D

I don't agree with everything Trump has done or said, and I always thought he was an arrogant fuck when on TV.  When it came down to it though, I always thought a business man/woman should be running the show and make decisions as such.  I never thought Forbes or Perot had a chance so I just didn't vote plus I was young and naïve about politics back then so I just didn't care much.  I figured they were all the same so just let it play out, and I never thought Obuma would get elected since he was so full of shit, and since we are supposedly such a "racist" nation.  Can you give me some examples of things Trump ran on that he said he would do that he didn't at least try to get going/done?  I'm being serious and I respect you a lot and enjoy your posts so please don't take that as me being flippant toward you.  I just can't think of any, and I can think of things he did that he never platformed on like the First Step Act and Opportunity Zones which was and idea brought to him by Sen. Scott........a black guy, but yet Trump is a racist supposedly when both of those things were totally for blacks in America.

Funny on your last part of your post.  First off, I agree that Trump was very polarizing, but it all came from the left and from Hollywood.  There was an old thread were you and I were posting back and forth and I posted several pics of "celebrities" that had been talking shit about Trump from Kathy Griffin to JZ, Killary and others who were in pics with Trump smiling their asses off and thrilled to be seen with him.  What changed?  Did they like him then?  His personality has never changed, so if they thought he was so maniacal why would they want to be captured in pics with him?  They are phonies, and anyone that takes advice from "celebrities" is a fucking idiot and as fake as they are.

Secondly, I have thought about this a lot since the dipshit in chief "won", and after seeing Tulsi on Rogan and Fox as well as how Desantis done things (basicaally making FL it's own country and telling Biden to fuck off), I have thought that the best ticket for 2024 would be Desantis as Prez and Tulsi as VP.  I think they are both fabulous and as truthful as they can be.  Let's face it, in politics you have to lie/hold back things at times.  But, unlike this administration and people like Pelosi, schumer, schaffe, AOC, etc. you don't have to fucking lie, narrate, and propagandize shit ALL OF THE TIME.  How can anyone argue with a balanced aka Republican and Democrat ticket?  We get two people that will agree on a lot, and have differing opinions on other things that they will consider behind closed doors.  They are both open to reason, believe what they believe, and both proud of what the Nation and Constitution stand for.  Trump still has clout, and can go around the country supporting them, AG"s, Governors, Congress people, etc. and just say I'm too old to do this again for four years.  People will understand cuz they liked what he did, and they have seen now that people his age like Pelosi and Biden are too fuckin old to do this shit.

Lastly, and not in any relation to this.  I saw that you and another regular member like me could no PM bcuz of some settings issue.  Can you PM, just saying "hey" or "check"?  I have an issue I need advice for from someone in your field.  Basic shit, and promise not to be as long winded as a normally am on here.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #711 on: March 05, 2022, 02:25:00 PM »
Ukraine shares footage that appears to show a Russian helicopter gunship shot down in flames with a Stinger portable air-defense system

https://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1500037338960965634?s=20&t=Sk-BhXq_uqXXYVlX-bzRPw

dun....dun...dun......an d another one's gone and another one's gone.......another bites the dust....cha!

I really hope the Ukrainians pull this off!!!!!! 8)  Putin will be killed by his own people and they can finally have a democracy.  If one part of Ukraine votes to be in Russia then so be it.  Taking over the whole population that wanted out is not the way to go about this.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: March 05, 2022, 02:34:01 PM »
Can you give me some examples of things Trump ran on that he said he would do that he didn't at least try to get going/done?  I'm being serious and I respect you a lot and enjoy your posts so please don't take that as me being flippant toward you.  I just can't think of any, and I can think of things he did that he never platformed on like the First Step Act and Opportunity Zones which was and idea brought to him by Sen. Scott........a black guy, but yet Trump is a racist supposedly when both of those things were totally for blacks in America.

Off the top of my head, the things he ran on but didn't deliver: Promised to get rid of Affordable Care Act/Didn't, said he wouldn't bring cuts to social security/He did, said he would eliminate the national debt/Didn't. These stand out as I'm an economics guy and it would have been tremendous, but no go.

Other than that, I don't trust any candidates. These people are still purchased by special interest groups, one way or another. The way I see it is simple, he/she that puts more money in your pocket, food on your table and helps to keep a roof over your head is the candidate I'll vote for.

I have an issue I need advice for from someone in your field.  Basic shit, and promise not to be as long winded as a normally am on here.

Feel free to DM me with any issues you might have.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #713 on: March 05, 2022, 02:39:22 PM »
I had the best four years economically under trump.   

Off the top of my head, the things he ran on but didn't deliver: Promised to get rid of Affordable Care Act/Didn't, said he wouldn't bring cuts to social security/He did, said he would eliminate the national debt/Didn't. These stand out as I'm an economics guy and it would have been tremendous, but no go.

Other than that, I don't trust any candidates. These people are still purchased by special interest groups, one way or another. The way I see it is simple, he/she that puts more money in your pocket, food on your table and helps to keep a roof over your head is the candidate I'll vote for.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: March 05, 2022, 02:43:19 PM »
I had the best four years economically under trump.   

If you were middle/middle or upper/middle and, of course, upper class, you definitely did great under Trump due to his respecting the tax code that provides incentives for those brackets.

Business owners got great cuts. Owners of real estate as a business (investment properties) did great. Heck, most 1099s faired well if they had good guidance.

"1"

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: March 05, 2022, 03:12:06 PM »

Another hoaxed report.

It's like Jesse Smollet or human lampshades and soap, which have finally, yet begrudgingly, been admitted to be blood libel hoaxes against White populations.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #716 on: March 05, 2022, 04:12:32 PM »
Another hoaxed report.

It's like Jesse Smollet or human lampshades and soap, which have finally, yet begrudgingly, been admitted to be blood libel hoaxes against White populations.

Dude, you find and post some of the best stuff on this site.  Your posts are intelligent, insightful, succinct (something I'm obviously not good at), and sometimes hilarious as fuck without trying to be.  How you didn't make the awards list is a mystery to me.  Mods need to look into this.  I'm not trying to date you as I don't go that way, but sometimes I seriously wonder is Mega actually Batman? ??? ;D

Seriously though, I wonder who originally posted that, and what their reason was?  I mean if they found it, they had to know others could, right? 

The news shows civilian sites blown to shit, and we know that Russia blew up a satellite tower as well as Ukraine's nuclear plant so we know who is winning.  I mean, I was happy to see that they were fighting if that clip was real, but if that was so easy to find for you that it was from the past, what was the point?  Now we know they ain't doing shit to be able to stop this.  I really feel bad for their people, but I don't want us in another war when we are in insane debt, have pussy kids coming up that will have to be drafted for war, and an insane dictator in bed with china vs. our retard in charge.  It just won't end well for anyone.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #717 on: March 05, 2022, 04:32:14 PM »
On one hand, the Ukrainians are fighting valiantly and at the same time everyone is leaving. Seems a tad contradictory.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #718 on: March 05, 2022, 04:35:47 PM »
On one hand, the Ukrainians are fighting valiantly and at the same time everyone is leaving. Seems a tad contradictory.

Not the Hebrews.  They volunteered to stay and fight for their white brothers and sisters.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #719 on: March 05, 2022, 04:36:51 PM »
Another thing that has struck me is how wrong the alternative sources have been.

The so called experts were saying that an invasion wouldn’t happen. Then, when it did, they underestimated the extent:

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #720 on: March 05, 2022, 04:48:37 PM »
Another thing that has struck me is how wrong the alternative sources have been.

The so called experts were saying that an invasion wouldn’t happen. Then, when it did, they underestimated the extent:

I'm a little rusty on my world history, but didn't the so called experts say Hitler wouldn't invade Poland?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: March 05, 2022, 04:58:39 PM »

Women, children, elderly, even cats and dogs are leaving.

Men weren't allowed to leave.

Unequal society of peace.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #722 on: March 05, 2022, 05:06:52 PM »

"1"

1) I'm on SSDI and it has gone up every year under Trump.  Not saying your wrong or right.  From what I've read from you, you are either a CPA (in which case you'd see many more tax filings in a year than i will fill out in my whole life), or an investment guy.........or both.
2) Again, I said tried or did.  He did try.  He showed the huge ass fucking book of what his new plan was.....it was just to late, and as usual during mid-terms, and adding in all the bullshit that the left and Hillary had created he lost most of his power when everything went to the dems.  If you saw the vids of the book with the new plan he had, and that others were the ones bringing ideas while he's saying yes/no to them you couldn't expect him to do that in the first 2 years.  On top of that, didn't it get to a senate vote and RINO McCaine shot it down?   Pun intended.
3) I don't recall him saying he would eliminate the national debt....If he did, he was thinking long term.  Like he would be there for 2 terms, and his plan of action would carry on.  What were we when he took office like $27 or $28 trillion in debt.  Who/how could anyone erase that.  The guy only took one dollar of his $400K salary cuz he had to, and gave the rest to different budget areas.  No one else has ever done that.  He put new tariffs/and taxes in place on China, cut off TPP, and that stupid Paris Adord, and negotiated better deals with MX and Canaduh.  Point is he was trying to do all he could to get to the point of the goal of lowering the debt.   
4) Also, his first goal was to build up our military and fix our oil reserves.....all of which Obuma left go to shit, and we now realize was smart with what is going on even though biden is now fucking up both.  And then he had to deal with the beginning of the Covid shit which had to have money thrown at it.  I don't think it's fair to say he wouldn't have followed through with that if he had a 2nd term.  Dude was in a shit storm from the time he took office until the time he "lost" re-election.

To the rest, I agree, and although we are very different, I respect you and your responses/posts, and even though we live in two different worlds it seems these days...you in NY and me in the midwest......it's starting to appear that we have much more in common that I initially thought.  And honestly, that's kinda cool as NYers and Californians typically refer to us as fly over country when in reality we are some of the best people you'll ever meet, and have some of the best scenery you'll ever see.  Go to Wisconsin or Minnesota other than Milwaukee and St. Paul/Minneapolis for a vacation to enjoy the lakes, forests, and wildlife and come back and tell me it wasn't a holy shit that was relaxing and kind experience compared to life in NY......It will not happen my friend.  You will also learn why we think the Green New Deal is horse shit.  People in "fly over" country respect, take care of, and nurture their land.

I'll PM you tomorrow.  Thanks for the green light.  Just a simple (to you) IRS question.  I've tried their site and the phone number on the letter I got.  Website is shit, and the phone line tells me we can't take your call at this time........goodbye.  Didn't Biden just hire like 40,000 new IRS people?  Maybe some of them should be answering the phones?  Nah,  makes too much sense.  LOL!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #723 on: March 05, 2022, 05:07:28 PM »
Women, children, elderly, even cats and dogs are leaving.

Men weren't allowed to leave.

Unequal society of peace.

😂

Hard to imagine the men would stay voluntarily with no pussy on the premises.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #724 on: March 05, 2022, 05:11:54 PM »
I'm a little rusty on my world history, but didn't the so called experts say Hitler wouldn't invade Poland?

I don’t know if there was 100% consensus.

Another thing, Biden was right when he said he was convinced Putin would attack.

I guess this was a rare occasion when it was advantageous to give an accurate picture. Of course, the reporting on the war itself has been shady AF.