Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354511 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #800 on: March 08, 2022, 11:53:23 AM »
Breaking news on Fox: Ukrainian Woman Plays Violin in Bomb Shelter

This war is getting very gay (not that there’s a problem with that)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #801 on: March 08, 2022, 11:58:14 AM »
;D

I don't see it as competition, more of a team effort against the rest of the patriarchal heteronormative cisgender hegemonic world... (I think I read somewhere...)

I'm relieved! I was afraid there was going to be a turf TERF war.  :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #802 on: March 08, 2022, 04:08:53 PM »
Anybody else hoping Putin beheads Zelensky on live TV?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #803 on: March 08, 2022, 04:52:08 PM »
Anybody else hoping Putin beheads Zelensky on live TV?

Perhaps something like this:

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #804 on: March 08, 2022, 06:08:48 PM »
Biden banned US buying Russian oil today but I was assured here days ago that the US wasn't still buying Russian oil.

$5 a gallon or higher gas means Biden's ass is grass.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: March 08, 2022, 06:10:20 PM »
Biden banned US buying Russian oil today but I was assured here days ago that the US wasn't still buying Russian oil.

The higher it goals, the more likely a revolution occurs. If you can't get to work because it costs too much, good luck keeping the working class from going violent.

"1"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: March 08, 2022, 06:27:05 PM »
The higher it goals, the more likely a revolution occurs. If you can't get to work because it costs too much, good luck keeping the working class from going violent.

"1"

Utilities are gonna increase even more steeply. That's also gonna push up food prices as stores pass on their increased utility costs to customers.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #807 on: March 08, 2022, 06:27:23 PM »

I had a haircut appointment at 3:15 today, and passed a large regional convenience store chain it was $3.79/gallon.  Stopped to get some food after, and fill up there on way home.  By 4 pm it was $3.89.  With Biden banning Russian oil, which I agree with, I think my post I put earlier of both Fox and CNN predicting $5/gallon by end of next week will be reality here.  Which means Cali will be around $8 probably.   

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #808 on: March 08, 2022, 06:30:29 PM »
Utilities are gonna increase even more steeply. That's also gonna push up food prices as stores pass on their increased energy costs to customers.

Don't forget everything that comes in plastic raising costs.  Salads, cheese, yogart, milk, tp and paper towel, protein tubs, meats, and even the bags you take them home in.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: March 08, 2022, 06:30:47 PM »
So all republicans have to do for elections is say they support and will work to drill oil in US and outline crazy Kamala and Joe saying buy electric cars.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #810 on: March 09, 2022, 02:43:45 AM »
So all republicans have to do for elections is say they support and will work to drill oil in US and outline crazy Kamala and Joe saying buy electric cars.

Also, frame the war as a failure of American diplomacy. Dems were continually going on about Trump getting us into wars, meanwhile one year of Biden and you have the greatest military crisis in Europe since ww2.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #811 on: March 09, 2022, 03:19:39 AM »
Also, frame the war as a failure of American diplomacy. Dems were continually going on about Trump getting us into wars, meanwhile one year of Biden and you have the greatest military crisis in Europe since ww2.

What failure of diplomacy?  I told you over 1 year ago during the fucboi experimental shot bullshitscamdemic that the economic model required the military machine (industry production of ammo and machinery (ever noticed how Poland can't transport a couple of planes across the border all of a sudden)) to jump-start the economy. Jesus, go read a sophomore-level macroeconomics book. 

The only issue was predicting where the conflict would occur.

Chinkvid coverup keeps China's eye off of Taiwan for the moment and the USA doesn't have the man balls (plenty of trannies in leadership rolls these days) to send its' dysfunctional male population into another jungle fight in N Korea.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #812 on: March 09, 2022, 03:35:41 AM »
1962 ~ "Cuba is sovereign country they should be allowed to arm themselves (with our Russian Missiles)" = destroyed by USA, economic sanctions, Nuclear threat, Fidel Castro attempted assasination by CIA.

2022 ~ "Ukraine is a sovereign country they should be allowed to arm themselves with our NATO" (American/EU/NATO missiles/weapons)" = destroyed by Russia.

MORAL OF STORY. If you're small country, living right next to a 300 pound gorilla (super power) you not sovereign and must appease gorilla or get crushed!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #813 on: March 09, 2022, 04:43:41 AM »
Utilities are gonna increase even more steeply. That's also gonna push up food prices as stores pass on their increased utility costs to customers.
It's a good thing that winter is almost over.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #814 on: March 09, 2022, 05:17:50 AM »
▫️

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #815 on: March 09, 2022, 05:58:56 AM »
So, it appears Russia is encircling Kyiv and will give the option of doing it the easy way, surrender, or the hard way, get smashed.

I’m not really sure how it’s gonna go down but if I had to bet I’d say Kyiv gives up without a big fight.

Anybody else?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #816 on: March 09, 2022, 06:04:21 AM »

Buffoonery at its' best.  USA is stopping Russians from getting their hands on their own Bioweapons. We can just pretend Ukraines weren't Russians in 1991. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #817 on: March 09, 2022, 06:12:09 AM »

"1"

At what dollar per gallon price will Biden voters openly admit they fucked up? $5, $6, $7 ??

Cognitive dissonance is far stronger than most realize.  They'll believe almost anything to avoid admitting they were wrong.  They think this is all Trump's fault.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #818 on: March 09, 2022, 06:25:23 AM »
At what dollar per gallon price will Biden voters openly admit they fucked up? $5, $6, $7 ??

Cognitive dissonance is far stronger than most realize.  They'll believe almost anything to avoid admitting they were wrong.  They think this is all Trump's fault.

Now the Branch Covidians are all hysteria driven over Ukraine and spouting the - "if it only costs me a few more dollars at the pump to hurt Putin - its worth it."

Like trained FNG seals  at SeaWorld 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: March 09, 2022, 07:18:50 AM »
Dimwitted hypocritical goon boy. 

Stephanie Queen is best known for her paralyzed upper lip.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: March 09, 2022, 07:50:06 AM »
So, it appears Russia is encircling Kyiv and will give the option of doing it the easy way, surrender, or the hard way, get smashed.

I’m not really sure how it’s gonna go down but if I had to bet I’d say Kyiv gives up without a big fight.

Anybody else?

They'll surrender. For all this talk about such a stiff Ukrainian defense and Russia stalling we are now in the what, third week? Even France lasted 6 weeks against the Germans in WW2...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #822 on: March 09, 2022, 08:16:39 AM »
They'll surrender. For all this talk about such a stiff Ukrainian defense and Russia stalling we are now in the what, third week? Even France lasted 6 weeks against the Germans in WW2...

Agree, Bloomberg posting a pic of Zelensky trying to look tough make me think the opposite will happen:

Ukraine Open to Russia's Neutrality Demand But Won’t Yield Territory, Aide Says - Bloomberg

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-09/ukraine-open-to-neutrality-but-won-t-yield-territory-aide-says

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: March 09, 2022, 08:21:17 AM »
Dimwitted hypocritical goon boy. 

Stephanie Queen is best known for her paralyzed upper lip.

When you forget to put the Norelco into the other nostril

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: March 09, 2022, 09:31:59 AM »
When you forget to put the Norelco into the other nostril

Steven King has no shame.