Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #1050 on: March 16, 2022, 02:17:05 PM »
Guess I’m not the only one who noticed this fucker is brave with everyone else’s life.

😂😂😂

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #1051 on: March 16, 2022, 02:23:31 PM »
Stoltenberg today warned of hundreds of thousands of NATO troops are ready on Polish and Romanian borders and on a heightened state of alert.

Is Congress listening? Watching? or are they too busy clapping for Zelensky?

We are weeks away from Russia sweeping the Ukies westwards, they are about to come face to face with NATO forces very soon.

That's when the actual shit will hit the fan.  :o

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1052 on: March 16, 2022, 02:42:16 PM »
Guess I’m not the only one who noticed this fucker is brave with everyone else’s life.

😂😂😂

:D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1053 on: March 16, 2022, 03:15:42 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #1054 on: March 16, 2022, 03:37:47 PM »
Shit’s gonna get out of hand but quick.

Mark my words.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1055 on: March 16, 2022, 03:39:07 PM »
Anyone else from the USA concerned about the fact that the USA has already committed over $2 Billion to support the Ukraine? We are struggling to pay for groceries and gasoline, yet we can give away $2 Billion?

Also, I am a little concerned that this new additional pledge of $800 million in security assistance package for Ukraine (including drones and anti-aircraft systems) might send a clear message to Russia that we are directly helping their enemy defeat them in battle. This is very troubling and sets us up for WW3.

The new $800 million assistance package includes (https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/03/16/fact-sheet-on-u-s-security-assistance-for-ukraine/):

800 Stinger anti-aircraft systems;
2,000 Javelin, 1,000 light anti-armor weapons, and 6,000 AT-4 anti-armor systems;
100 Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems;
100 grenade launchers, 5,000 rifles, 1,000 pistols, 400 machine guns, and 400 shotguns;
Over 20 million rounds of small arms ammunition and grenade launcher and mortar rounds;
25,000 sets of body armor; and
25,000 helmets.

In addition to the weapons listed above, previous United States assistance committed to Ukraine includes:

Over 600 Stinger anti-aircraft systems;
Approximately 2,600 Javelin anti-armor systems;
Five Mi-17 helicopters;
Three patrol boats;
Four counter-artillery and counter-unmanned aerial system tracking radars;
Four counter-mortar radar systems;
200 grenade launchers and ammunition;
200 shotguns and 200 machine guns;
Nearly 40 million rounds of small arms ammunition and over 1 million grenade, mortar, and artillery rounds;
70 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles (HMMWVs) and other vehicles;
Secure communications, electronic warfare detection systems, body armor, helmets, and other tactical gear;
Military medical equipment to support treatment and combat evacuation;
Explosive ordnance disposal and demining equipment; and
Satellite imagery and analysis capability.

"1"

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1056 on: March 16, 2022, 04:14:10 PM »
Its funny everyone thought Trump was so unstable and unpredictable he could start a war, this idiot Biden along with that actor coward Zelensky just kills more Ukrainians every day, all they are doing is pushing Putin to escalate his own weaponry, its not lost on anyone that the US don't commit ground troops ever, and where they do its after bombing the hell out where they are going in first, thee has been no equivalent of shock and awe in Ukraine, he has simply escalated his attack after every point of western inference.  Ukraine can't win this war, the west won't intervene, it make s no difference in life to the normal tax paying Ukrainian whether the government is pro western or pro Russian. People are dying needlessly, its a disgrace, Zelensky and Biden are as much or more to blame than Putin, no Nato expansion in Ukraine no conflict. no matter how the western media wants to spin it.  Its sickening.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: March 16, 2022, 04:57:28 PM »
Are we still saying the Russians are stalled?

Or have we moved on to the Ukrainians put up an admirable but hopeless defense?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1058 on: March 16, 2022, 06:01:51 PM »
Stoltenberg today warned of hundreds of thousands of NATO troops are ready on Polish and Romanian borders and on a heightened state of alert.

Is Congress listening? Watching? or are they too busy clapping for Zelensky?

We are weeks away from Russia sweeping the Ukies westwards, they are about to come face to face with NATO forces very soon.

That's when the actual shit will hit the fan.  :o

BS, NATO don't have 100 000's of troops in Poland & Romania !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1059 on: March 16, 2022, 06:09:23 PM »
Anyone else from the USA concerned about the fact that the USA has already committed over $2 Billion to support the Ukraine? We are struggling to pay for groceries and gasoline, yet we can give away $2 Billion?

Also, I am a little concerned that this new additional pledge of $800 million in security assistance package for Ukraine (including drones and anti-aircraft systems) might send a clear message to Russia that we are directly helping their enemy defeat them in battle. This is very troubling and sets us up for WW3.

The new $800 million assistance package includes (https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/03/16/fact-sheet-on-u-s-security-assistance-for-ukraine/):

800 Stinger anti-aircraft systems;
2,000 Javelin, 1,000 light anti-armor weapons, and 6,000 AT-4 anti-armor systems;
100 Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems;
100 grenade launchers, 5,000 rifles, 1,000 pistols, 400 machine guns, and 400 shotguns;
Over 20 million rounds of small arms ammunition and grenade launcher and mortar rounds;
25,000 sets of body armor; and
25,000 helmets.

In addition to the weapons listed above, previous United States assistance committed to Ukraine includes:

Over 600 Stinger anti-aircraft systems;
Approximately 2,600 Javelin anti-armor systems;
Five Mi-17 helicopters;
Three patrol boats;
Four counter-artillery and counter-unmanned aerial system tracking radars;
Four counter-mortar radar systems;
200 grenade launchers and ammunition;
200 shotguns and 200 machine guns;
Nearly 40 million rounds of small arms ammunition and over 1 million grenade, mortar, and artillery rounds;
70 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles (HMMWVs) and other vehicles;
Secure communications, electronic warfare detection systems, body armor, helmets, and other tactical gear;
Military medical equipment to support treatment and combat evacuation;
Explosive ordnance disposal and demining equipment; and
Satellite imagery and analysis capability.

"1"

All of that will end up in Russian hands  :D

Russians already captured massive amounts of Western military gear, armies of Donetsk & Luhansk a now armed with NATO staff  ;D.

Putin still keep those 2 armies in reserve !.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1060 on: March 16, 2022, 06:16:54 PM »
Getbig has really fallen on hard times when members have to resort to listening to these 2 clowns on a podcast.

Still getting your riveting daily updates from CNN? 😂

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1061 on: March 16, 2022, 06:47:22 PM »
Are we still saying the Russians are stalled?

Or have we moved on to the Ukrainians put up an admirable but hopeless defense?

Russia is obliterating the South & East of Ukraine, captured and replaced city mayors, but up in the North around Kyiv they've stalled. They are short on ammo, food and out of fuel and struggling to resupply.

The situation up North is more of a Russian fuck up than Ukrainian superiority. Both sides are in a race for more supplies and arms whilst buying time "negotiating".

Russia done goofed here though. They'll get their win in Ukraine (they already have what they want in the negotiations) but the price being paid for it won't have been worth it.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1062 on: March 16, 2022, 09:30:14 PM »
‘US Senate unanimously condemns Putin a war criminal’.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1063 on: March 16, 2022, 10:08:15 PM »
It’s clear that the Russian strategy of dividing western countries through manipulating their populations via social media, along populist lines, has been hugely effective. This forum is an abundant source of evidence in this regard.

For those of you who think we should just leave Putin to continue to commit atrocious attacks on a peaceful, sovereign nation are fantastically naive as to what his ultimate aims are.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1064 on: March 16, 2022, 10:11:38 PM »
Title of this thread sounds like a sex crime.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1065 on: March 16, 2022, 10:35:08 PM »
It’s clear that the Russian strategy of dividing western countries through manipulating their populations via social media, along populist lines, has been hugely effective. This forum is an abundant source of evidence in this regard.

For those of you who think we should just leave Putin to continue to commit atrocious attacks on a peaceful, sovereign nation are fantastically naive as to what his ultimate aims are.

So anyone who isn't 100% on script has been propagandized by misinformation. No discussion permitted. Anything politicians and the media say, you'll be enthusiastic and don't ask any questions or else you're the problem. Got it.

Feels like we've been here before. Or did Vlad Pootin trick me into mistrusting our totally credible government and press?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1066 on: March 17, 2022, 12:23:59 AM »

Typical response from the left if you dont agree your clearly a racist fascist nazi, you people are the problem and are bringing down western society, you are the traitors that live amongst us, you are also the reason this war started as you elected a weak rudderless leader. that no one respects.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1067 on: March 17, 2022, 01:05:47 AM »
Title of this thread sounds like a sex crime.

True.  I'd like to penetrate this Russian as payback.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1068 on: March 17, 2022, 01:21:30 AM »
True.  I'd like to penetrate this Russian as payback.

I'd have the filthy sodomite type of penetration that Wiggs often rails against.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1069 on: March 17, 2022, 02:18:21 AM »

Putin doesn't want Ukraine to be a part of NATO, because that puts missiles to close to Russia. Why wouldn't anyone have a problem with that? That's the exact same basis for the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 1960's.

And let me assure you - Vladimir Putin is very serious. He also has the nuclear arsenal to kill at least 100 million people in case geniuses like you want to escalate.

Leftists want WWIII now - I've seen it all!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: March 17, 2022, 02:59:18 AM »
Putin doesn't want Ukraine to be a part of NATO, because that puts missiles to close to Russia. Why wouldn't anyone have a problem with that? That's the exact same basis for the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 1960's.

And let me assure you - Vladimir Putin is very serious. He also has the nuclear arsenal to kill at least 100 million people in case geniuses like you want to escalate.

Leftists want WWIII now - I've seen it all!
The left wingers are upset that Russia doesn't follow the globohomo agenda or allow immigration for White replacement.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: March 17, 2022, 04:46:55 AM »

Maybe I'm naive. I figure his aim is to get a land bridge to Crimea, keep NATO from expanding into Ukraine, and keep them divided and weak. I don't think he has aims on Poland. Maybe some plan to get some of those small Baltic countries. I don't see why it matters to an American. Yes, Putin is a "bad guy" and Russia isn't free like the USA is free and Ukraine is an independent country that shouldn't be invaded. But that sort of thing happens everywhere. There are invasions and despots all over the place and I don't see why we (USA) need to battle everyone.

What do you think Putin's ultimate aim is?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1072 on: March 17, 2022, 05:21:47 AM »
Maybe I'm naive. I figure his aim is to get a land bridge to Crimea, keep NATO from expanding into Ukraine, and keep them divided and weak. I don't think he has aims on Poland. Maybe some plan to get some of those small Baltic countries. I don't see why it matters to an American. Yes, Putin is a "bad guy" and Russia isn't free like the USA is free and Ukraine is an independent country that shouldn't be invaded. But that sort of thing happens everywhere. There are invasions and despots all over the place and I don't see why we (USA) need to battle everyone.

What do you think Putin's ultimate aim is?

It matters because various special interests say it should matter. Just like Covid, without the government and the media, no one would’ve noticed.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: March 17, 2022, 06:18:05 AM »

Not at all.

The vast majority of the population in Europe are strongly against Putin and the Russian invasion.

Actually, this invasion has united Europeans, it's had the opposite effect of what Putin was perhaps hoping for.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1074 on: March 17, 2022, 06:32:57 AM »