Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354515 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #1075 on: March 17, 2022, 06:36:44 AM »
Not at all.

The vast majority of the population in Europe are strongly against Putin and the Russian invasion.

Actually, this invasion has united Europeans, it's had the opposite effect of what Putin was perhaps hoping for.

According to you & those Brainwashed By MSM, Only.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1076 on: March 17, 2022, 06:38:37 AM »
The left wingers are upset that Russia doesn't follow the globohomo agenda or allow immigration for White replacement.

x2
And Bollocks to them that want to destroy the White people.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1077 on: March 17, 2022, 07:00:44 AM »
Not at all.

The vast majority of the population in Europe are strongly against Putin and the Russian invasion.

Actually, this invasion has united Europeans, it's had the opposite effect of what Putin was perhaps hoping for.

LOL. Europeans are a sack of shit. You are delusional.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1078 on: March 17, 2022, 07:08:23 AM »

Without Europe you wouldn't exist.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1079 on: March 17, 2022, 07:12:18 AM »
team vlad 24 x 7  !!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1080 on: March 17, 2022, 08:17:34 AM »

Without Britain, US would not exist.

Just a bunch of Injun Tribes
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1081 on: March 17, 2022, 08:17:50 AM »

Macron is talking about Nationalizing the energy sector. Europe is essentially heading to where Russia is now.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #1082 on: March 17, 2022, 09:09:38 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: March 17, 2022, 09:23:13 AM »
Without Britain, US would not exist.

Just a bunch of Injun Tribes

Exactly.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: March 17, 2022, 09:33:00 AM »

3:07

Schwarzenegger likens Russia invading Ukraine to "a wild crowd who was storming the capitol trying to overthrow the US government".   :D 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1085 on: March 17, 2022, 09:39:38 AM »
Putin doesn't want Ukraine to be a part of NATO, because that puts missiles to close to Russia. Why wouldn't anyone have a problem with that? That's the exact same basis for the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 1960's.

Then, you have the second group of Jimmys running around stating Russians and Ukrainians are literally two different people.  Someone needs to explain to me continental shift over thousands of years vs. cousins drawing a line in the sand 30 years ago. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1086 on: March 17, 2022, 09:41:54 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1087 on: March 17, 2022, 09:44:59 AM »
True.  I'd like to penetrate this Russian as payback.

I'd have the filthy sodomite type of penetration that Wiggs often rails against.

Me too...

Dry
T

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1088 on: March 17, 2022, 10:23:53 AM »
Maybe I'm naive. I figure his aim is to get a land bridge to Crimea, keep NATO from expanding into Ukraine, and keep them divided and weak. I don't think he has aims on Poland. Maybe some plan to get some of those small Baltic countries. I don't see why it matters to an American. Yes, Putin is a "bad guy" and Russia isn't free like the USA is free and Ukraine is an independent country that shouldn't be invaded. But that sort of thing happens everywhere. There are invasions and despots all over the place and I don't see why we (USA) need to battle everyone.

What do you think Putin's ultimate aim is?

This does a good job of summing up the history of the soviet mindset, and subsequently, Putin's ultimate aim(s). What you are seeing in the UA today is the byproduct of this thinking.

https://carnegieendowment.org/2019/02/20/russia-s-global-ambitions-in-perspective-pub-78067

The US doesn't need to battle everyone. It is clear that they have taken on battles that they shouldn't.

Putin is a menace to the world and will only become more bold if he is not dealt with. I would add that I am not advocating military intervention from the US.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1089 on: March 17, 2022, 10:31:50 AM »
Typical response from the left if you dont agree your clearly a racist fascist nazi, you people are the problem and are bringing down western society, you are the traitors that live amongst us, you are also the reason this war started as you elected a weak rudderless leader. that no one respects.

Let's start simple: Please point out where I called anyone a racist, fascist nazi.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1090 on: March 17, 2022, 10:36:22 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1091 on: March 17, 2022, 10:38:33 AM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1092 on: March 17, 2022, 10:44:56 AM »
Psucki is right up there with Pelosi, disgusting creatures.
T

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1093 on: March 17, 2022, 10:46:11 AM »
Putin doesn't want Ukraine to be a part of NATO, because that puts missiles to close to Russia. Why wouldn't anyone have a problem with that? That's the exact same basis for the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 1960's.

And let me assure you - Vladimir Putin is very serious. He also has the nuclear arsenal to kill at least 100 million people in case geniuses like you want to escalate.

Leftists want WWIII now - I've seen it all!

Leftists. Ha, how easy it is to paint people into a simplistic, divisive categorisation. Believing a tyranical dictator should not be appeased amounts to being leftist these days. There used to be a time where this would carry the moniker of right wing, how the world has changed.

Anyway, such meaningless distinctions are of little value to anyone but tribalists. However, for the record: I have no allegiance to left or right. I believe that what Vlad Putin is doing is a crime against humanity and that his behaviour should no longer be tolerated. How his demise is achieved, I leave to others. But that it needs to occur, for the safety of us all, is of critical importance.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1094 on: March 17, 2022, 11:26:11 AM »
Leftists. Ha, how easy it is to paint people into a simplistic, divisive categorisation. Believing a tyranical dictator should not be appeased amounts to being leftist these days. There used to be a time where this would carry the moniker of right wing, how the world has changed.

Anyway, such meaningless distinctions are of little value to anyone but tribalists. However, for the record: I have no allegiance to left or right. I believe that what Vlad Putin is doing is a crime against humanity and that his behaviour should no longer be tolerated. How his demise is achieved, I leave to others. But that it needs to occur, for the safety of us all, is of critical importance.

In his mind it’s a security issue. If you feel this way about Putin you should think the same of Biden who voted for the war in Iraq which was executed in far more brutal fashion.

Joe Biden voted in favor of war in Iraq in 2002. Years later, he’s still trying to explain why. - Chicago Tribune

https://www.chicagotribune.com/politics/elections/ct-nw-nyt-joe-biden-war-iraq-vote-20200113-jar75ff5tffe3ifydfws24zqdm-story.html

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: March 17, 2022, 11:40:34 AM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1096 on: March 17, 2022, 11:52:45 AM »

I had seen this photo in the past and assumed, because communist USSR had killed ALOT more of its people than WW2 Germany, that it was a fake.

You have to go through a text wall of obfuscatory contortions for the "fact checkers" to eventually murmur that it's true:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/12/01/fact-check-russian-diplomats-gave-jen-psaki-hammer-and-sickle-hat/6476619002/

Hammer and Psycho:

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1097 on: March 17, 2022, 12:20:47 PM »
I'm on Putin's side here boys.

We know NOTHING about their situation.  Nothing.

Whenever I'm in Rome I let a Roman do the driving. He knows the neighborhood. I know nothing.

I'm on Putin's side here boys.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1098 on: March 17, 2022, 12:22:38 PM »
x2
And Bollocks to them that want to destroy the White people.

Bingo.
a

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1099 on: March 17, 2022, 12:42:29 PM »
In his mind it’s a security issue. If you feel this way about Putin you should think the same of Biden who voted for the war in Iraq which was executed in far more brutal fashion.

Joe Biden voted in favor of war in Iraq in 2002. Years later, he’s still trying to explain why. - Chicago Tribune

https://www.chicagotribune.com/politics/elections/ct-nw-nyt-joe-biden-war-iraq-vote-20200113-jar75ff5tffe3ifydfws24zqdm-story.html

I believe the war in Iraq was an unjust war, built on a pack of lies.

If you want to understand more about the history of Russian foreign policy, and the world view of Putin, suggest you have a read of this:

https://carnegieendowment.org/2019/02/20/russia-s-global-ambitions-in-perspective-pub-78067