Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #1100 on: March 17, 2022, 01:06:40 PM »
What part do people not understand?  Russia made it clear to NATO and USA to stay off their fucking border.  They don't have a military base or Russian army in Canada. Someone has to explain to me the debate here.  That is a former USSR Satelite more or less. That makes this a civil war equivalent to the North vs South in the USA. The only difference is, Putin is perceived as a Confederate via propaganda.  If he was viewed as a hero, liberating Northerner, he'd be loved and the Zeeky guy would be hanging from a rope.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1101 on: March 17, 2022, 01:09:43 PM »
I believe the war in Iraq was an unjust war, built on a pack of lies.

If you want to understand more about the history of Russian foreign policy, and the world view of Putin, suggest you have a read of this:

https://carnegieendowment.org/2019/02/20/russia-s-global-ambitions-in-perspective-pub-78067

Her piece would confirm that this is a security issue for Russia. Whether you agree or not, they believe it’s a legitimate military action:

https://carnegieendowment.org/2019/02/20/russia-s-global-ambitions-in-perspective-pub-78067

Chief among these drivers is Russia’s quest for strategic depth and secure buffers against external threats, which, considering the country’s geography and absence of natural protective barriers between it and neighboring powers, has guided its geographic expansion.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1102 on: March 17, 2022, 01:12:01 PM »
What part do people not understand?  Russia made it clear to NATO and USA to stay off their fucking border.  They don't have a military base or Russian army in Canada. Someone has to explain to me the debate here.  That is a former USSR Satelite more or less. That makes this a civil war equivalent to the North vs South in the USA. The only difference is, Putin is perceived as a Confederate via propaganda.  If he was viewed as a hero, liberating Northerner, he'd be loved and the Zeeky guy would be hanging from a rope.

The global longterm accepted double standard is hard to defend but yet sheeple do.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1103 on: March 17, 2022, 01:18:33 PM »
In Mariyanka, Donetsk militia ID 3 dead American mercenaries:

Captain Michael Hooker

Liutenant Logan Shruma

Liutenant Cruz Toblin

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1104 on: March 17, 2022, 01:23:22 PM »
‘US Senate unanimously condemns Putin a war criminal’.

Like he give a fuck !.

OBW, Nancy salute 'Slava Ukraini' is Ukrainian WW2 Nazi salute !.  ;D

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1105 on: March 17, 2022, 01:37:53 PM »
Her piece would confirm that this is a security issue for Russia. Whether you agree or not, they believe it’s a legitimate military action:

Chief among these drivers is Russia’s quest for strategic depth and secure buffers against external threats, which, considering the country’s geography and absence of natural protective barriers between it and neighboring powers, has guided its geographic expansion.

The article seeks to contextualise the legitimacy of their security concerns, which are wrapped up in an ideology that is driven by a need to be seen as a global power, the projection of which manifests in the expansion of the Russian state by force of arms (Georgia, Crimea, UA, etc).

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #1106 on: March 17, 2022, 01:40:11 PM »
I believe the war in Iraq was an unjust war, built on a pack of lies.

If you want to understand more about the history of Russian foreign policy, and the world view of Putin, suggest you have a read of this:

if you want to understand more about the history of Russian foreign policy, and the world view of Putin, i suggest you have a look at this:

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1107 on: March 17, 2022, 01:40:43 PM »

Like he give a fuck !.

OBW, Nancy salute 'Slava Ukraini' is Ukrainian WW2 Nazi salute !.  ;D

Actually from the ‘the Ukrainian War of Independence from 1917 to 1921’.

The EU also condemning Russian war crimes and the International Criminal Court in The Hague has opened an investigation into possible war crimes in Ukraine due to Russian armed forces deliberately targeting and killing civilians.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1108 on: March 17, 2022, 01:51:47 PM »
JOHN GRANDE
1 minute ago

IN JUST 14 MONTHS JOE BIDEN AND HARRIS HAVE DESTROYED AMERICA,,,,,AND US ,,,,,,THE HARD WORKING AND TAX PAYING MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,EVERYTHING IS A DISASTER IN AMERICA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,             ,,,,,NOW ,,,,UKRAINE ,,,,,,,,WILL BE NEXT ..........
This part is on the comedian elected president.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1109 on: March 17, 2022, 01:56:19 PM »
Actually from the ‘the Ukrainian War of Independence from 1917 to 1921’.

The EU also condemning Russian war crimes and the International Criminal Court in The Hague has opened an investigation into possible war crimes in Ukraine due to Russian armed forces deliberately targeting and killing civilians.

Ah, the Hague  ::) what about those colonial crimes commited by the Dutch in Indonesia ???.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1110 on: March 17, 2022, 02:23:16 PM »
We sided with the USSR in WW2 after they had killed 10s of millions of their own people including millions of Ukrainians in the Holodomor. So bad was the USSR that General Patton said we had allied with the wrong side. Then, the communist country we allied with took half of Germany and raped 2 million German women and girls. Our Soviet allies helped China become communist and China subsequently murdered 60 million of their own people. Vietnam, Cambodia, and half of Korea went communist and killed millions. The US fights against communist Vietnam getting 58,000+ Americans killed, not to mention the war in Korea. As a reward, the descendants of soldiers who gave their lives in battle are now being set up to be cannon fodder for the elite and are now classified as terrorists and smeared in Hollywood, mass medias, academia, advertising, in government on both sides but primarily democrats, etc............. 

But now, after the communist USSR is now Russia and they don't want a "Soviet missile crisis" on their border...they are our enemies. A cross-dressing comedian puppet, who rules a country run, in reality, by mafia-like oligarchs is our new hero.

We neglect our own borders but fund other countries protecting theirs.

By the way, pork barrel sanctions......

...and is Dan Cheney someone you can trust?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1111 on: March 17, 2022, 02:52:24 PM »
if you want to understand more about the history of Russian foreign policy, and the world view of Putin, i suggest you have a look at this:

An interesting take, by his own admission, not a widely held one within American circles. It also completely ignores the Russian influence over Yanokovych, who is now being lined up as the Putin choice should he take Kyiv.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1112 on: March 17, 2022, 03:22:43 PM »
▫️

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1113 on: March 17, 2022, 05:16:38 PM »
Is this supposed to be a truck load of dead Ukrainians?

https://mobile.twitter.com/bl_backup/status/1504467623161085954?s=10

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1114 on: March 17, 2022, 06:54:00 PM »
AOC said, "We got nothing in common. No common ground to start from, and we're falling apart". And I said, "What about understanding the repercussions of a no-fly zone?"
She said, "I think I remember that point, and as I recall, I think we both kind of liked it."  And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we've got."

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: March 17, 2022, 11:19:18 PM »

Last night Zelensky pissed off German Bundestag , telling Germans what they need to do against Russia .........

Good 1 Volodimir  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1116 on: March 18, 2022, 04:59:16 AM »
Last night Zelensky pissed off German Bundestag , telling Germans what they need to do against Russia .........

Good 1 Volodimir  ::)

Not hearing much “Good news” coming out of the Ukraine. The so-calling stalling appears to be Russia just having Kyiv surrounded and waiting it out.

I’m guessing Kyiv surrenders pretty soon.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1117 on: March 18, 2022, 05:21:28 AM »
Leftists. Ha, how easy it is to paint people into a simplistic, divisive categorisation. Believing a tyranical dictator should not be appeased amounts to being leftist these days. There used to be a time where this would carry the moniker of right wing, how the world has changed.

Anyway, such meaningless distinctions are of little value to anyone but tribalists. However, for the record: I have no allegiance to left or right. I believe that what Vlad Putin is doing is a crime against humanity and that his behaviour should no longer be tolerated. How his demise is achieved, I leave to others. But that it needs to occur, for the safety of us all, is of critical importance.

Excellent article illustrating this "horseshoe effect" can be found here (5 minute read)

"The anti-anti-Putin Left are most usefully described as “campists”, whose geopolitical philosophy is summed up by the phrase “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”. America is the font of all evil, therefore its opponents must have something going for them.

The British-Syrian writer Leila Al-Shami calls this “the anti-imperialism of idiots”: “This pro-fascist Left seems blind to any form of imperialism that is non-western in origin. It combines identity politics with egoism. Everything that happens is viewed through the prism of what it means for westerners — only white men have the power to make history.” Russia’s unprovoked war of imperialist aggression is as inconvenient to campists as China’s oppression of the Uyghurs. Either they must find a way to blame America after all or they must downplay the issue. Left-wing support for corrupt authoritarians such as Venezuela’s Nicolas Maduro and Nicaragua’s Daniel Ortega is disappointing enough, but sympathy with Vladimir Putin, Bashir al-Assad and Xi Jinping is symptomatic of a morally broken worldview"

https://unherd.com/2022/03/why-the-left-is-split-over-ukraine
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1118 on: March 18, 2022, 06:42:10 AM »
AOC said, "We got nothing in common. No common ground to start from, and we're falling apart". And I said, "What about understanding the repercussions of a no-fly zone?"
She said, "I think I remember that point, and as I recall, I think we both kind of liked it."  And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we've got."

No fly zone means that shoot down any aircraft in an area.  AOC is right for once.   The minute we shoot down a Russian aircraft , its WW3
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1119 on: March 18, 2022, 06:44:50 AM »

No fly zone means that shoot down any aircraft in an area.  AOC is right for once.   The minute we shoot down a Russian aircraft , its WW3

Agreed.  To see so many liberals thirty for war w Russia is unbelievable after they spent decades allegedly against war.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1120 on: March 18, 2022, 08:22:23 AM »
https://twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/status/1498036627909844992
Azov NAZIS are formally incorporated into the Ukrainian National Guard that we arm and fund. Here they are dipping bullets in pig’s lard to single out & target “Mosolman” (Muslims) who serve the Russian Federation army

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1121 on: March 18, 2022, 08:37:29 AM »

Exactly. It's weird though finding common ground with AOC.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1122 on: March 18, 2022, 10:06:23 AM »
Excellent article illustrating this "horseshoe effect" can be found here (5 minute read)

https://unherd.com/2022/03/why-the-left-is-split-over-ukraine

Great read. Thanks Taff. Never understood political binary distinctions. A load of divisive nonsense, yet people lap it up.

To those here who support Vlad, may I remind you: he is purposefully shelling civilians, hospital, schools, etc. He's got security concerns though, so it's fine. Top bloke that Putin, strong leader.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1123 on: March 18, 2022, 10:27:52 AM »
Great read. Thanks Taff. Never understood political binary distinctions. A load of divisive nonsense, yet people lap it up.

To those here who support Vlad, may I remind you: he is purposefully shelling civilians, hospital, schools, etc. He's got security concerns though, so it's fine. Top bloke that Putin, strong leader.
Ukraine has been bombing civilians in East Ukraine for 8 years now. This is one of the reasons Russia invaded.

https://professorsblogg.com/2014/07/13/documenting-war-crimes-in-east-ukraine-warning-for-horrifying-images/

A whole family killed by Ukrainian bombardment on Donetsk suburb. Address: Chugaeva Way, 2 Pos. Dvenadtsatiy, Petrovskiy District, Donetsk.
These victims are among the 30+ civilians killed during the Ukrainian shelling on Donetsk suburbs

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1124 on: March 18, 2022, 10:29:59 AM »
Dozens Killed By Ukrainian Cluster Bomb Attack On Center Donetsk

https://www.rt.com/news/552178-tochka-u-missile-attack-donetsk/

Ukrainian army used Tochka-U rocket in fatal Donetsk missile attack, local expert claims
Blood stains, broken windows, and shrapnel litter the streets after an alleged Ukrainian ballistic missile assault killed more than 20 and injured over 36 civilians

Officials in the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) have claimed that a missile allegedly launched by Ukrainian forces on Monday was aimed at a residential area in their capital city, but was intercepted by air defense systems before reaching its target. However, a portion of the rocket still ended up falling on a densely populated area of Donetsk, killing more than 20 people, some of whom were children, and leaving at least 36 injured.

Kiev has denied responsibility for the attack, which has been barely reported by Western media, insisting it was “unmistakably a Russian rocket” and that “there’s no point talking about it.” However, reports from the ground suggest that the downed missile was a Tochka-U rocket, commonly used by the Ukrainian military.

This type of missile, dubbed SS-21 Scara by NATO, is a mobile launch system developed by the Soviet Union in the 1970s. Russia has phased out its use, in favor of the newer and far superior 9K270 Iskander, which was introduced in the mid 2000s. 

RT spoke to local lawyer and war crime investigator, Ivan Kopyl, who’s been working in the area collecting evidence and testimonies from the people who witnessed the attack. Since 2015, he has been attached to the local public organization “Spravedlivaya Zaschita” and some of his previous findings were sent to the European Court of Human Rights in 2020.

Kopyl says that there is no doubt in his mind that the strike was carried out with a Tochka-U missile, and that there is plenty of evidence to support his claim.

“We went to the area of yesterday’s strike to observe the impact sites. The warhead of a Tochka-U missile contains 50 cassettes of cluster munitions,” he explained, on Tuesday. “We managed to find 28 traces of cluster explosions on the soil.”