Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354516 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #1125 on: March 18, 2022, 10:58:11 AM »
Actually from the ‘the Ukrainian War of Independence from 1917 to 1921’.

The EU also condemning Russian war crimes and the International Criminal Court in The Hague has opened an investigation into possible war crimes in Ukraine due to Russian armed forces deliberately targeting and killing civilians.
How many Iraqi civilians were killed by USA after they attacked Iraq - based on a lie? If Putin is a war criminal then so is every politician in the USA that supported the invasion of Iraq.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1126 on: March 18, 2022, 10:58:55 AM »
I'm on Putin's side here boys.

We know NOTHING about their situation.  Nothing.

Whenever I'm in Rome I let a Roman do the driving. He knows the neighborhood. I know nothing.

I'm on Putin's side here boys.
Same here. Team Putin.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1127 on: March 18, 2022, 11:04:32 AM »
team vlad!

anything that the woke-libtards like to "stand with", means run in the other direction and quick!!
fucking retards.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1128 on: March 18, 2022, 11:09:05 AM »
team vlad!

anything that the woke-libtards like to "stand with", means run in the other direction and quick!!
fucking retards.
Exactly! Fuck that. Kick his ass Putin!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1129 on: March 18, 2022, 11:12:16 AM »
How many Iraqi civilians were killed by USA after they attacked Iraq - based on a lie? If Putin is a war criminal then so is every politician in the USA that supported the invasion of Iraq.

The true elephant in the room.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1130 on: March 18, 2022, 11:13:48 AM »
Team Putin here too.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1131 on: March 18, 2022, 06:35:30 PM »
Not hearing much “Good news” coming out of the Ukraine. The so-calling stalling appears to be Russia just having Kyiv surrounded and waiting it out.

I’m guessing Kyiv surrenders pretty soon.

Russians can chop off train link to Kyiv if they want , Lvov airport servicing workshop is smashed  ;).

Kyiv admitted, they lost access to the Azov Sea too !.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1132 on: March 18, 2022, 07:05:41 PM »
Russians can chop off train link to Kyiv if they want , Lvov airport servicing workshop is smashed  ;).

Kyiv admitted, they lost access to the Azov Sea too !.

MSM showing nothing but feel good stories one about a tennis pro going to fight for Ukraine. Apparently, he has a killer serve.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1133 on: March 18, 2022, 07:22:06 PM »
team vlad!

fucking retards.

You have to admit that Elon is a true gangster.

"1"

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1134 on: March 18, 2022, 07:26:37 PM »
MSM showing nothing but feel good stories one about a tennis pro going to fight for Ukraine. Apparently, he has a killer serve.

I gotta info that Croatia is taking all Ukrainian sporty refugees ( ???) complete football clubs,swimmers,weightlifters,......................

6500 already arived .............

Looks like 'sporty & fit' don't like defending Ukraine & fighting Russians  :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #1135 on: March 18, 2022, 08:16:53 PM »
Everyone here knows Fortress is for Team Putin.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1136 on: March 18, 2022, 09:40:48 PM »
I guess, by hugely miscalculating, and likely causing his own demise, in a way, I also support Putin. It’s the innocent people of UA and the Russian conscripts, who are being killed that I despise. The senseless violence will leave nothing but hatred and destruction on the whole region for years to come.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1137 on: March 18, 2022, 10:34:04 PM »

No fly zone means that shoot down any aircraft in an area.  AOC is right for once.   The minute we shoot down a Russian aircraft , its WW3

:D

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1138 on: March 19, 2022, 06:10:05 AM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1139 on: March 19, 2022, 06:11:44 AM »

Truth

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1140 on: March 19, 2022, 06:13:56 AM »
stupid fucking video, didnt even put a single example up of what he was talking about

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1141 on: March 19, 2022, 07:05:38 AM »
Exactly! Fuck that. Kick his ass Putin!

So many women here in Sweden are now praising Zelensky and say he has real masculinity
Q

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #1142 on: March 19, 2022, 09:11:53 AM »
https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/three-russian-cosmonauts-arrive-at-international-space-station-in-ukrainian-colours-1.5825218

Three Russian cosmonauts arrive at International Space Station in Ukrainian colours

Love this!

Putin spends millions to send these Russians into space in an attempt to get the support of his people.........but gets owned big time!

;D

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1143 on: March 19, 2022, 09:28:13 AM »
https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/three-russian-cosmonauts-arrive-at-international-space-station-in-ukrainian-colours-1.5825218

Three Russian cosmonauts arrive at International Space Station in Ukrainian colours

Love this!

Putin spends millions to send these Russians into space in an attempt to get the support of his people.........but gets owned big time!

;D

Brutal if true.

Superfag OAK

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1144 on: March 19, 2022, 09:50:25 AM »
Foreign Ukrainian-oligarch supporters have the opportunity to die for a cause they believe in.

I don't know who these fellows are but they support both nations killing each other. Kill each other dummies.

Some political writer/"expert" will be able to talk you into sending your children there to die while making you feel like an intellectual for believing it in the same way college students are suddenly geniuses, ready to harm themselves, once they learn about intersectional transmarginilization of cisnormatives through toxic gender norms from someone their parents unwittingly paid to brainwash them.

Cuck asshole wants fellow goy-yeem of the beyond-retarded variety to raise $20,000,000 for the apple of god's eye to leave Ukraine while the remaining subhuman cannon fodder are handed ak47s to shoot down jets. Does cuck-asshole know who killed millions of Ukrainians in the Holodomor?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1145 on: March 19, 2022, 01:32:49 PM »
A negative story about God’s Gift. Could it be the end is near and Zelensky is about to be thrown under the bus🤔

Mixed signals from Zelensky leave West confused about possible settlement to end Russia-Ukraine war - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/03/18/russia-ukraine-peace-negotiations/

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1146 on: March 19, 2022, 02:01:01 PM »

Love this!

;D

STUPID & NAIVE MORON, Sweden & Bosnia/Herzegovina have flags in blue & yellow colours ..............

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1147 on: March 19, 2022, 02:32:36 PM »

Hypersonic KNIZHAL destroyed huge underground military storage in Ivano-Frankivska region , hey OAK those Russian Hypers must be so nasty  ;D

In the last 24 hours Russian airforce smashed 59 Ukrainian military targets , hey OAK where was Zelensky airforce to stop them  :-\

Hey OAK, Ukrainian embassy in Wienna fucked up to the max ..........traying to employ foreign fighters  :P

Oh, shit OAK in the UN they gonna investigate exsistance of 24 bio labs in Ukraine   :-

Germany was giving (for free) Made in DDR Strela crap to Zelensky ;D you know what is Strela ? don't you OAK  :)
(Strela is only 45 years old weapon)

WOW, Putin & 200K of Russians @ that stadium in Moscow  :o

ETC,..............

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1148 on: March 19, 2022, 02:42:44 PM »
TK jackhammering Oak’s Bunghole.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #1149 on: March 19, 2022, 02:45:51 PM »

Hypersonic KNIZHAL destroyed huge underground military storage in Ivano-Frankivska region , hey OAK those Russian Hypers must be so nasty  ;D

In the last 24 hours Russian airforce smashed 59 Ukrainian military targets , hey OAK where was Zelensky airforce to stop them  :-\

Hey OAK, Ukrainian embassy in Wienna fucked up to the max ..........traying to employ foreign fighters  :P

Oh, shit OAK in the UN they gonna investigate exsistance of 24 bio labs in Ukraine   :-

Germany was giving (for free) Made in DDR Strela crap to Zelensky ;D you know what is Strela ? don't you OAK  :)
(Strela is only 45 years old weapon)

WOW, Putin & 200K of Russians @ that stadium in Moscow  :o

ETC,..............

Yes Russians attacking innocent people is sooo funny.

Also, if you had ANY idea what was going on you’d know that the 200,000 Russians in the stadium were not there under their own free will.

Finally, don’t waste your time calling me out anymore. I won’t respond.