Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354513 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #1350 on: March 27, 2022, 10:05:59 AM »
both biden and vlad should off each other.
neither belong in power.
joe just shit his knickers.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1351 on: March 27, 2022, 11:58:47 AM »
Biden definitely called for regime change.

Back when they were even more open about it:

https://twitter.com/ImReadinHere/status/1507470485755412482

But an underling explained to us what his boss really meant.

Ukraine live updates: Blinken says U.S. aim is not regime change

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/03/27/ukraine-russia-invasion-live-updates-joe-biden-vladimir-putin/7183551001/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1352 on: March 27, 2022, 12:13:30 PM »
The colostomy bag's handlers had to extinguish president brain fog's homicidal hallucinations in order to prevent atomic bombs from raining down on major US cities.

Try not to blow up the world, president diapers.

President Doomsday:

81 million votes. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1353 on: March 27, 2022, 12:21:29 PM »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/03/27/ukraine-russia-invasion-live-updates-joe-biden-vladimir-putin/7183551001/
A Biden to American interpreter?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1354 on: March 27, 2022, 01:03:05 PM »
dumbest and most dangerous group of retards in history.
and to think libtards were all proud about voting in this buffoon.
laughing stock of the world.
same libtards are whining about gas prices, sick inflation, and everything else.
any braincells at all in the libtard brain?
Or is it all cancer like beau "bro" biden the rotting corpse?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1355 on: March 27, 2022, 01:11:42 PM »

To which any reporter should say: "Are you the President or the Commander in Chief?  Why should anyone accept your words over his?  Why won't the President say this himself?"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1356 on: March 27, 2022, 01:14:09 PM »
A Biden to American interpreter?

I keep my nose out of US politics mostly, but I just have to say that forced an involuntary LOL out of me!  ;D

Still chuckling - I'm going to use that
T

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1357 on: March 27, 2022, 04:30:33 PM »
Legit or not?

If true, hopefully there will be another Katynsk forrest party soon.

;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1358 on: March 27, 2022, 04:55:36 PM »

SCI FI question for OAK's-19 : why Ukrainians don't shoot down those ISKANDERS & KNIZHAL missiles ?.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #1359 on: March 27, 2022, 05:06:21 PM »

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1360 on: March 27, 2022, 05:06:59 PM »
dumbest and most dangerous group of retards in history.
and to think libtards were all proud about voting in this buffoon.
laughing stock of the world.
same libtards are whining about gas prices, sick inflation, and everything else.
any braincells at all in the libtard brain?
Or is it all cancer like beau "bro" biden the rotting corpse?

Sometime during the summer or fall, Soros will fund the usual pre-election BLM and Antifa "mostly peaceful protests", and they will all forget about the high prices as well as Biden's corruptness and inability to speak, Kamala's pure stupidity and ineptness, and Pelosi's evilness and getting rich off the system.  I don't get how they don't see the pattern yet, and how they are being used, but it keeps happening b4 every election the last 6 or so years at least.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1361 on: March 28, 2022, 12:51:05 AM »

Troops from South Ossetia (Georgian breakaway republic) crossed into Russia to fight Ukraine !.

No CNN to report this 'good' news !.  :D

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1362 on: March 28, 2022, 03:47:42 AM »
Sometime during the summer or fall, Soros will fund the usual pre-election BLM and Antifa "mostly peaceful protests", and they will all forget about the high prices as well as Biden's corruptness and inability to speak, Kamala's pure stupidity and ineptness, and Pelosi's evilness and getting rich off the system.  I don't get how they don't see the pattern yet, and how they are being used, but it keeps happening b4 every election the last 6 or so years at least.

Yip, your average "Normie" follows whoever has power, I dont have high expectation for normies, never have never will... they have the collective IQ of a school of fish. Now these jabbed sheep have been told by the man on the TV that they want WW3  ::)....they just don't understand trade offs or consequences...It's hard not to get mad and blame the normies, Ive learned don't waste your energy or time on them or ruin relationships over arguments (with liberal or left leaning family and co workers) it's not worth it, it's as pointless as trying to convince an "NPC" in a computer game... It's REALLY the puppeteers and gate keepers at the top and institutions that control the normies we should take aim at.  Only when the higher ups clowns are collectively replaced and institutions recaptured will the compliant NPC normies and culture as a whole change direction.

These are the same drone like sheep that on command threw freedoms away and begged for covid lockdowns, irrespective of the economic costs on the middle class. The lockdowns that suicided small/medium enterprises while big clown co-operations/government grew...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1363 on: March 28, 2022, 04:06:07 AM »
I don’t think it’s so much a matter of a low IQ as gullibility. They’re just very naïve and lacking in street smarts. So, they believe whatever bullshit is fed to them.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1364 on: March 28, 2022, 04:27:14 AM »
I don’t think it’s so much a matter of a low IQ as gullibility. They’re just very naïve and lacking in street smarts. So, they believe whatever bullshit is fed to them.

True, individually clever and highly "educated" but individually and collectively not wise... wisdom as a whole is something they lack..Morally bankrupt and VERY compliant. The education system rewards compliance.

I know some highly "educated" (intellectuals) that are out of touch with the real world and don't like to experience the ramifications of their own ideology...but think you should. It makes them feel morally superior.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1365 on: March 28, 2022, 04:46:45 AM »
True, individually Clever and highly "educated" but individually and collectively not wise... wisdom as a whole is something they lack..Morally bankrupt and VERY compliant. The education system rewards compliance.

I know some highly "educated" (intellectuals) that are out of touch the real world and don't like to experience the ramifications of their own ideology...but think you should. It makes them feel morally superior.

Covid is a perfect example. There are people with IQs higher than mine that bought into it hook line and sinker. Yet, I was able to diagnose the scam immediately.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1366 on: March 28, 2022, 05:09:26 AM »
Covid is a perfect example. There are people with IQs higher than mine that bought into it hook line and sinker. Yet, I was able to diagnose the scam immediately.

“Intelligence without wisdom brings destruction.”
— Erol Ozan

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1367 on: March 28, 2022, 05:21:18 AM »
According to Twitter the wars over now Will smacked Chris

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1368 on: March 28, 2022, 06:54:25 AM »
 ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1369 on: March 28, 2022, 11:52:34 AM »

Yep same here.

High IQ maybe & taught to believe all that they're told by "Trusted" MSM/ Paid for Doctors / Government - They have No Common or Rational sense or Thinking ability.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1370 on: March 28, 2022, 10:45:55 PM »
Both Fox and CNN were running stories at the top of the hour that Russia is hitting Kiev pretty hard now and it's under heavy attack.  Frankly this surprised me as the stories seemed to be that it was stalled?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1371 on: March 29, 2022, 12:15:06 AM »
;D

Ah, poor old Griffy & his TV naivity  ::) , here  & enjoy:

- Mariupol is in Russian hands , now landbridge between Crimea & Donbas is achieved !.

- Ukrainian mayor Vadim Bojcheno is baby craying ...........

- The 8th Southern Region army under command of Andrey Mordvich &  Chechen troops totally decimated overrated Azovs & other Zelensky soldiers !.

- Last week, western TV bullshiters reported that general A.Mordvich was killed ( ::)) but surprise,surprise he is now in  Mariupol !.

- Chechen leader Ahmat Kadirov also arived to celebrate this achievement , Putin promoted him in rank of Lieutnant General !.

- Without Mariupol , Ukrainian export to Middle East is screwed !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1372 on: March 29, 2022, 12:20:29 AM »
Both Fox and CNN were running stories at the top of the hour that Russia is hitting Kiev pretty hard now and it's under heavy attack.  Frankly this surprised me as the stories seemed to be that it was stalled?

All Vagners Group boys a back from African & Siryan 'jobs' , 6000 of those brutal Russian mercenaries a now in Ukraine !.

Why CNN don't have those infos  ;D

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1373 on: March 29, 2022, 03:59:48 AM »
 ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1374 on: March 29, 2022, 05:34:51 AM »
And now this morning CNN is reporting that Russia is going to "Drastically reduce military activity in Kiev".  Sounds like much bullshit.  I don't think their heavy shelling is reducing activity, and I don't think there being in Kiev now means Putin is ever leaving without Kiev.