Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354513 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #1475 on: April 05, 2022, 03:10:05 PM »
Did Russia win yet?

They rocketed Lavov,Depropetrovsk,Novomoskov,..........................Russians can hit any target in Ukraine without

using the best staff !. They have much,much faster & bigger 'boys' than Knizhal !.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1476 on: April 06, 2022, 12:57:08 AM »
Did Russia win yet?

LeftTard media says Russia is losing, so it must be true   ::) ::) ::) ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1477 on: April 06, 2022, 02:01:59 AM »

Why you not make the same Excuses for Russia Then.
Do You Honestly Think Russia Couldn't Carpet Bomb The Ukraine Into Oblivion. ??

FFS how Stupid are You.

http://nukemap

One Tsarbomb would decimate Kiev, if Putin wanted to
Q

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1478 on: April 06, 2022, 04:36:52 AM »
German based energy firm (Ovo) - "Hug your pet and do star jumps to keep warm"

https://inews.co.uk/news/hug-pets-star-jumps-stay-warm-cant-afford-heating-energy-supplier-suggests-1393661

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1479 on: April 06, 2022, 04:37:11 PM »
Agree.

Russia is using all their very old shit for this invasion to sweat the assets. The argument against this tactic is it has allowed Ukraine and the world time to organise weapon deliveries to Ukraine which have resulted in significant slow down of the Russian assault.

The world essentially wants to keep the war in Ukraine for as long as possible. Once it leaves the Ukraine NATO gets involved and the risk of a nuke being launched significantly increases.

Exactly right. 👍🏻

Notice how the Cock Sucking Fat Twat hasn't replied or returned to the Thread
Yet another Fucktard Khunt of a Poster.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1480 on: April 06, 2022, 05:33:02 PM »

Exactly right. 👍🏻

Notice how the Cock Sucking Fat Twat hasn't replied or returned to the Thread
Yet another Fucktard Khunt of a Poster.

You got Biden calling Putin a war criminal when Biden himself voted for the war in Iraq. Shit like this is why I don’t care about the country anymore.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1481 on: April 07, 2022, 02:07:20 AM »
Interesting to see how Russian media is reporting what's happening, as apposed to narrative we get from the Western Media...like two alternate realities

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1482 on: April 07, 2022, 02:59:05 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1483 on: April 07, 2022, 03:25:00 AM »
http://nukemap

One Tsarbomb would decimate Kiev, if Putin wanted to
Yeah, the only reason Russia hasn't taken over yet is because they don't want to destroy Ukraine as they will then have to rebuild it once they are part of Russia. If it were just a war to win there wouldn't be a building standing.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1484 on: April 07, 2022, 06:15:10 AM »
You got Biden calling Putin a war criminal when Biden himself voted for the war in Iraq. Shit like this is why I don’t care about the country anymore.

Really their isn't much Good to be said about war mongering Biden & worse still "I bombed 7 countries
O'Bum'er - WTF is it with these Leftist Libturds & their Hypocrisy / double standards & Completely ignoring their own war Mongering.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1485 on: April 07, 2022, 03:58:14 PM »

20 Australia's Bushmaster ($ 500k each) armoured wehicles to be flown to Ukraine today !.

"Top Secret" don't tell Russians !.  ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1486 on: April 08, 2022, 12:41:40 AM »
Russian Gazprom delivered 10.14 BILLIONS cubic meters of gas (via Ukraine  ;D) in March, or 20% more than in February & 36% more than

in January to the EU & U.K. !.

;D ;D ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1487 on: April 08, 2022, 05:19:37 AM »
20 Australia's Bushmaster ($ 500k each) armoured wehicles to be flown to Ukraine today !.

"Top Secret" don't tell Russians !.  ::)

Lightly armored Australian bushmasters...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1488 on: April 08, 2022, 06:12:49 AM »
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov admits 'significant' Russian troop losses in Ukraine.  "It’s a huge tragedy for us."

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1489 on: April 08, 2022, 01:59:36 PM »
Lightly armored Australian bushmasters...

Fat social security suckers ................

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1490 on: April 08, 2022, 02:29:38 PM »
Yeah, the only reason Russia hasn't taken over yet is because they don't want to destroy Ukraine as they will then have to rebuild it once they are part of Russia. If it were just a war to win there wouldn't be a building standing.

I’ve heard the opposite. The Russians are just shelling everything to make the civilians leave. Basically just keep firing cannon rounds, make roads unusable, hit the odd building, generally turn shit to rubble.

There hasn’t been many tactical strikes like what we have seen the US do. It’s the same tactic the Russians have used before, that’s also why it’s taking so long but also why they are so exposed to losses.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1491 on: April 08, 2022, 02:33:18 PM »
Russian Gazprom delivered 10.14 BILLIONS cubic meters of gas (via Ukraine  ;D) in March, or 20% more than in February & 36% more than

in January to the EU & U.K. !.

;D ;D ;D

Countries trying to stock up. The EU already voted to completely shut off coal,oil, gas purchases from Russia and Germany stepped in to say not until May. One way or another energy is going to get cut off in Europe.

The other thing is the dates are just dates for new contracts or new orders so it’s a bit misleading. For example Russian oil contracts have until June 24th I believe despite already being canned. This gas one will end up being months later aswell.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1492 on: April 09, 2022, 03:00:50 AM »
Fake missile attack ??

Why is the missile just laying on the ground? Why isn’t the grass burned? The cars look like they were set on fire, and photographed afterwards. No damage to the sidewalk or street. Where are the Ukrainian soldiers?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1493 on: April 09, 2022, 03:09:55 AM »
Fake missile attack ??

Why is the missile just laying on the ground? Why isn’t the grass burned? The cars look like they were set on fire, and photographed afterwards. No damage to the sidewalk or street. Where are the Ukrainian soldiers?

That's a very common thing to find in warzones. You always have a percentage of Land Service Ammunition that fails to function. Things like cluster munitions can have around a ten percent failure rate (air-dropped bombs and rockets/missiles slightly less common). It's laying on the ground because the fuse hasn't functioned as intended and it's not detonated. Depending on the fuse type, it means that the slightest movement to it may be enough to cause it to detonate.

I should add: that just looks like the rocket motor part. Meaning, it's broken off and possibly the warhead has exploded elsewhere.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1494 on: April 09, 2022, 04:46:31 AM »
Fake missile attack ??

I have no opinion on whether this shot has been faked or not, but I have a little bit of background in this area (guided/semi-guided non-ballistic military munitions) from a million years ago, and so what I can say is that what people would refer to as the 'booster' (which is what that might be?) is just a big empty tin can at this point if the fuel load was spent and whatever warhead was deployed.  So little impact mass (small craters) and low thermal energy (it would have cooled a little as it fell too)

You wouldn't want one to land near you though of course :P

That's a very common thing to find in warzones. You always have a percentage of Land Service Ammunition that fails to function. Things like cluster munitions can have around a ten percent failure rate (air-dropped bombs and rockets/missiles slightly less common). It's laying on the ground because the fuse hasn't functioned as intended and it's not detonated. Depending on the fuse type, it means that the slightest movement to it may be enough to cause it to detonate.

I should add: that just looks like the rocket motor part. Meaning, it's broken off and possibly the warhead has exploded elsewhere.

Spunk's in-theatre knowledge is far more up to date than mine, so take what I said above with a pinch of out-of-date bullshit ;D
T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1495 on: April 09, 2022, 05:00:08 AM »
I have no opinion on whether this shot has been faked or not, but I have a little bit of background in this area (guided/semi-guided non-ballistic military munitions) from a million years ago, and so what I can say is that what people would refer to as the 'booster' (which is what that might be?) is just a big empty tin can at this point if the fuel load was spent and whatever warhead was deployed.  So little impact mass (small craters) and low thermal energy (it would have cooled a little as it fell too)

You wouldn't want one to land near you though of course :P

Spunk's in-theatre knowledge is far more up to date than mine, so take what I said above with a pinch of out-of-date bullshit ;D

Haha, I pretty much agree, old bean. Although, just to talk more about cool stuff with a fellow geek, I'll add that I refer to the 'booster' as the primary explosive element typically found in or near the fuse, which is needed to detonate the main charge (typically RDX or TNT). The rocket motor contains the propellant (black powder, flash powder, etc.), and as you rightly say, this should be burned out now as the item has been fired.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1496 on: April 09, 2022, 05:19:52 AM »
Haha, I pretty much agree, old bean. Although, just to talk more about cool stuff with a fellow geek, I'll add that I refer to the 'booster' as the primary explosive element typically found in or near the fuse, which is needed to detonate the main charge (typically RDX or TNT). The rocket motor contains the propellant (black powder, flash powder, etc.), and as you rightly say, this should be burned out now as the item has been fired.

8)

And keep in mind, the sort of Soviet shit I got to play around with in the late '80s early '90s was antiquated CCCP cold-war stuff captured in Afghanistan (T-34's anyone?) back when we were friends of the Taliban!  That's how old my references are ;D

T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1497 on: April 09, 2022, 09:51:24 AM »
I’ve heard the opposite. The Russians are just shelling everything to make the civilians leave. Basically just keep firing cannon rounds, make roads unusable, hit the odd building, generally turn shit to rubble.

There hasn’t been many tactical strikes like what we have seen the US do. It’s the same tactic the Russians have used before, that’s also why it’s taking so long but also why they are so exposed to losses.
We are only getting half the story from our media. The Ukrainian army puts artillery between residential buildings and hospitals and fires from there. When the Russians fire at the artillery and blow up buildings we are told they are attacking innocent civilians.

There are also videos of Ukrainian soldiers torturing POW's by blowing off their testicles, knees and feet while putting bags over their heads and beating them to death. Which US media corps have shown this or even mentioned it?

I don't believe anything I am told from our media. Journalists are supposed to tell us the facts and let us decide the rest. Instead, they tell us what they want us to hear so we will think what they want us to think.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1498 on: April 09, 2022, 09:55:11 AM »
We are only getting half the story from our media. The Ukrainian army puts artillery between residential buildings and hospitals and fires from there. When the Russians fire at the artillery and blow up buildings we are told they are attacking innocent civilians.

There are also videos of Ukrainian soldiers torturing POW's by blowing off their testicles, knees and feet while putting bags over their heads and beating them to death. Which US media corps have shown this or even mentioned it?

I don't believe anything I am told from our media. Journalists are supposed to tell us the facts and let us decide the rest. Instead, they tell us what they want us to hear so we will think what they want us to think.

x2

Exactly Right

All lies & propaganda.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1499 on: April 09, 2022, 10:07:34 AM »

wooooooshhhhhhhhhhhh