Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354520 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #1650 on: April 20, 2022, 06:05:00 AM »
gonzalo "coach red pill" lira lives in ukraine and has been making videos on the corrupt leadership in ukraine

i'm pretty sure many getbiggers follow his youtube

he hasn't been heard from in several days, and the tweets in this video make me think he has been tortured and killed :'(

E

No way!  :o :o :o :o :o

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1651 on: April 20, 2022, 08:15:29 AM »
The medias lack of curiosity when it comes to a narrative is the giveaway.

Like when all of these congressman and politicians who got Covid even though they were vaccinated said that they would’ve gotten sicker had they not been vaccinated.

Nobody in the media thinks to ask how they could possibly know this.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1652 on: April 21, 2022, 12:21:24 AM »
The medias lack of curiosity when it comes to a narrative is the giveaway.

Like when all of these congressman and politicians who got Covid even though they were vaccinated said that they would’ve gotten sicker had they not been vaccinated.

Nobody in the media thinks to ask how they could possibly know this.

YouTube - Patrick Lancaster , American reporter with Russian/Chechens troops !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1653 on: April 21, 2022, 12:23:54 AM »
I can't imagine the ethical Ukrainian army torturing or killing him. :-\

Yeah, "ethical" they took away passports from all 'volunteers' !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1654 on: April 21, 2022, 12:28:31 AM »

Yesterday 1053 Russian attack on Ukrainian military targets , day before 1206   ;D

Some of Senile Joe military aid was destroyed by Iskanders near Lavov !.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1655 on: April 21, 2022, 12:47:59 AM »
BB stop defending & feeling quilty , nobody give a shit whats happened 77 years ago, be proud of Romel, Von Brown,Otto Skorzeny,..............

Every military supply store in England,Canada,U.S.,Australia,..... sells Nazi flags,uniforms,medals,..............guess why ............

Yeah, Hitler was a guy & killing Jews sucks , but without those smart Germans who created Jet engine or rockets   :-\

Azov Battalion or Desni Sektor deserved to be cliped , Ukraine use them & who cares if Russians kill them all !.

Some of Azov's received a hero of Ukraine medal from Zelensky !.

WWII started as a private territorial dispute between Germany and Poland. Poland has killed 50,000 ethnic Germans in Danzig, and the killing continued despite Hitler calling for peace five separate times.

This killing happened in part due to Jewish control over media in Poland, which riled up hatred against ethnic Germans.

I resent not being taught any of this in school:

https://historylessonsdeleted.blogspot.com/2018/12/hitlers-sincere-peace-letter-to-french.html

^ You know, one can acknowledge how nasty the Jewish press was to Germans without hating Jews.  ::)

^ I guess encouraging Germans to be massacred was no big deal?

^ Treating Germans - one of the strongest people ever - like animals. Worse than animals. Awful.

Hitler outlines what happened to Germans while the Democratic world watched:

https://worldtruthvideos.website/watch/bromberg-massacre-of-germans-in-poland-before-ww2-began_DAw4TVIY3p1HRKp.html

When Hitler finally asked that Poland simply return the women and children to Germany, and Poland refused, Hitler invaded.

Understandably so.

Danzig was historically Germanic territory.

Because Poland was given war protection guarantees from England and France, they immediately entered the war against Germany. Oddly enough, neither country declared war on the USSR, which also invaded Poland from the east on the same day.

Regarding Jews, Hitler was very clear on what would happen to the Jews of Europe if Jewish elites - using their global media and financial clout - dragged Germany into another deadly global cconflict. He guaranteed it would mean the extinction of Jews from the European continent - not the extinction of Germans from the continent.

Then - Jewish media influence did get another global war against Germany going [again - over the invasion of Poland, which was completely morally justifiable].

And then - that's how The Holocaust started, IMO. That was Hitler's reasoning, whether you think he was wrong about Jewish global influence or not. As best as I can tell, that was his thought process.

Hitler made it clear what would happen, then he did what he said he would do.

I'm sure that Jews look at White men largely spineless, but when pushed to the wall, we're not. Germans were pushed to the wall, and had absolutely nothing left to lose. I worry about Iran being in that state.

They could have just let Germany take Poland, then draw a line in the sand at him taking Ukraine for "Lebensraum" [living space], which would have been morally unjustifiable to me [unless I'm missing a reason why that would be ok].

But taking Poland was acceptable to me given [1] it was historic German territory, and [2] 50,000 Germans has been murdered there.

Also - what were the Allies thinking would happen after starving Germans after WWI?  ::) What did they think would happen?  ???

Also the REAL reason for WWII, IMO:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Nathaniel_de_Rothschild

https://historyofyesterday.com/nazis-enormous-ransom-rothschild-d0459c7bfd71

I'll end with this:

While I acknowledge that Jewish media influence was a co-conspirator in both world wars [alongside masses of other guilty parties], The Holocaust largely impacted Jews that had nothing to do with any of that, unfortunately.

But - isn't that what ALL war is?

65 million people died in WWII alone. They all lost everything.

I also believe that no one won WWII. Everyone lost.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1656 on: April 21, 2022, 04:44:18 AM »
"War is hell and missteps will be perpetrated by both sides but it is important to realize that the destabilized and factional Ukrainian state benefits the most from western perceptions of atrocities as it keeps more expensive military equipment flowing from the west "

Another Blogger murdered in Ukraine,  He had been reporting on the massacres in Donbass for years...

https://www.lantidiplomatico.it/dettnews-raccontava_i_massacri_in_donbass_da_anni_blogger_assassinato_in_ucraina/29278_46010/

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1657 on: April 21, 2022, 04:56:47 AM »
#TEAMVLAD

#TEAMADOLPH

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1658 on: April 21, 2022, 05:07:23 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1659 on: April 21, 2022, 06:49:30 AM »
WWII started as a private territorial dispute between Germany and Poland. Poland has killed 50,000 ethnic Germans in Danzig, and the killing continued despite Hitler calling for peace five separate times.

This killing happened in part due to Jewish control over media in Poland, which riled up hatred against ethnic Germans.

https://historylessonsdeleted.blogspot.com/2018/12/hitlers-sincere-peace-letter-to-french.html

^ You know, one can acknowledge how nasty the Jewish press was to Germans without hating Jews.  ::)

^ Treating Germans - one of the strongest people ever - like animals. Worse than animals. Awful.

https://worldtruthvideos.website/watch/bromberg-massacre-of-germans-in-poland-before-ww2-began_DAw4TVIY3p1HRKp.html

When Hitler finally asked that Poland simply return the women and children to Germany, and Poland refused, Hitler invaded.

Understandably so.

Because Poland was given war protection guarantees from England and France, they immediately entered the war against Germany. Oddly enough, neither country declared war on the USSR, which also invaded Poland from the east on the same day.

Regarding Jews, Hitler was very clear on what would happen to the Jews of Europe if Jewish elites - using their global media and financial clout - dragged Germany into another deadly global cconflict. He guaranteed it would mean the extinction of Jews from the European continent - not the extinction of Germans from the continent.

Then - Jewish media influence did get another global war against Germany going [again - over the invasion of Poland, which was completely morally justifiable].

And then - that's how The Holocaust started, IMO. That was Hitler's reasoning, whether you think he was wrong about Jewish global influence or not. As best as I can tell, that was his thought process.

I'm sure that Jews look at White men largely spineless, but when pushed to the wall, we're not. Germans were pushed to the wall, and had absolutely nothing left to lose. I worry about Iran being in that state.

They could have just let Germany take Poland, then draw a line in the sand at him taking Ukraine for "Lebensraum" [living space], which would have been morally unjustifiable to me [unless I'm missing a reason why that would be ok].

But taking Poland was acceptable to me given [1] it was historic German territory, and [2] 50,000 Germans has been murdered there.

Also - what were the Allies thinking would happen after starving Germans after WWI?  ::) What did they think would happen?  ???

I'll end with this:

While I acknowledge that Jewish media influence was a co-conspirator in both world wars [alongside masses of other guilty parties], The Holocaust largely impacted Jews that had nothing to do with any of that, unfortunately.

Excellent post Matt.
Lots of info I was not aware of.
I will look into all the points you make as it Changes my whole perspective
of what & why about WW2.

Thanks.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1660 on: April 21, 2022, 06:49:41 AM »
#TEAMVLAD

#TEAMADOLPH

#TEAM VLADOLPH!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1661 on: April 21, 2022, 07:15:02 AM »

America did not lose. Not only did they not lose, they actually benefited immensely from the war both during and post war.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1662 on: April 21, 2022, 08:30:27 AM »

Understandably so.

I'll end with this:

Who coined the term Holocaust(sacrifice) to represent Jewish internment in WW2 prison camps?

No longer do even Jewish hate groups officially recognize Jewish lamp shades, ash trays, and soap and other WW2 propaganda that was/is a blood libel against White Germans and now all Whites. Why adopt/promote the slanderous/libelous terminology as well as all its connotations, especially when it's now used as guilt leverage to flood refugees into European countries.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #1663 on: April 21, 2022, 08:50:51 AM »
gonzalo "coach red pill" lira lives in ukraine and has been making videos on the corrupt leadership in ukraine

i'm pretty sure many getbiggers follow his youtube

he hasn't been heard from in several days, and the tweets in this video make me think he has been tortured and killed :'(

E

I couldn't understand why he was staying there. But he had a patron video explaining he had a heart condition and didn't have long to go. What a noble way to go just hope he didn't get tortured.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1664 on: April 21, 2022, 05:33:48 PM »

Some of Zelensky's military donations a already in AFRICA (as predicted) !.

Yeah, give him another billion in cash or Javelins/Howitzers !.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1665 on: April 22, 2022, 01:59:09 AM »
Some good news!  8)  I really thought he was a dead man.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #1666 on: April 22, 2022, 07:03:11 AM »

Ok, question:

It was a comment under the video:

"I kind of missed something here: some people, obviously ukrainian, kicked everybody out of the hospital building and took the building (13:55). But the hospital was shot at from the direction ov Azovstal (17:31). It doesn't seem to count up somehow... So ukrainian military at Azovstal shot at their own colleagues at the hospital?"

Maybe they left before the shelling ,but all the bodies in front of the hospital lay above the debris..so they where in the building and got blown out?

Everything else would conflict with story from the women in the video..

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1667 on: April 22, 2022, 11:58:35 AM »

Understandably so.

I'll end with this:

Hitler was an agent of the Rothschilds. As was Churchill. WW1 and WW2 were banker wars. They financed both sides. And they enjoyed seeing white people fight and kill each other. As is happening again in Ukraine now with Russia. Ukraine was abused during the Holodomor. Now the same group of people (few generations later) are doing it again after installing a fake puppet regime in Ukraine.

Seems to me the easiest solution for the world is to get rid of the Rothschilds and their agents. I wonder why these assholes are not dropping like flies in murder suicide cases like the Russian oligarchs are.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1668 on: April 22, 2022, 12:00:33 PM »
I’m trying to understand your view here. You are happy that Putin invades countries and kills indiscriminately? Or you genuinely believe that he is being highly discriminate and has good intentions towards those countries and their people?
Are you happy with Zelensky being a puppet of the USA? Are you not aware of his corruption?

TEAM VLAD
TEAM PUTIN
TEAM RUSSIA

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1669 on: April 22, 2022, 01:39:29 PM »

Ok, question:

It was a comment under the video:

"I kind of missed something here: some people, obviously ukrainian, kicked everybody out of the hospital building and took the building (13:55). But the hospital was shot at from the direction ov Azovstal (17:31). It doesn't seem to count up somehow... So ukrainian military at Azovstal shot at their own colleagues at the hospital?"

Maybe they left before the shelling ,but all the bodies in front of the hospital lay above the debris..so they where in the building and got blown out?

Everything else would conflict with story from the women in the video..

That's the problem with all these videos.

They are edited and many times contain footage from different dates, either by mistake or intentionally to set a narrative.

There is no way to know what happen by watching that video.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1670 on: April 22, 2022, 11:12:12 PM »
Are you happy with Zelensky being a puppet of the USA? Are you not aware of his corruption?

TEAM VLAD
TEAM PUTIN
TEAM RUSSIA

Last I checked, he wasn’t invading sovereign states and killing people. So, yeh. Don’t really have a problem with the guy. Putin, on the other hand, a dictator who is indiscriminately flattening entire cities and targeting civilians, seems to me to be a shitbag.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1671 on: April 23, 2022, 12:30:22 AM »
Some good news!  8)  I really thought he was a dead man.

i am extremely surprised and relieved that he is still alive

hopefully they don't decide to execute him, he was clearly shaken up in this video and not quite himself

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1672 on: April 23, 2022, 12:31:45 AM »
I couldn't understand why he was staying there. But he had a patron video explaining he had a heart condition and didn't have long to go. What a noble way to go just hope he didn't get tortured.

yeah i saw that mentioned recently, apparently he doesn't have much time left?

i guess staying and revealing the corruption was him thinking he had nothing to lose and would go out in a blaze of glory

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1673 on: April 23, 2022, 12:32:32 AM »
Last I checked, he wasn’t invading sovereign states and killing people. So, yeh. Don’t really have a problem with the guy. Putin, on the other hand, a dictator who is indiscriminately flattening entire cities and targeting civilians, seems to me to be a shitbag.

doesn't look that way if you watch Patrick Lancaster

E
E

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1674 on: April 23, 2022, 01:13:59 AM »

Ask Volodymyr about over 300 children left in bunkers of Azovstal by Azov , discovered by Chechens Spetznats !.

Or, contact Nr.10 Downing Street about 20 British specialist (no they a not 'volunteers') busted by Russians in Donbas !.

I have a very,very long list of destroyed Ukrainian MILITARY  targets by Russians all over Ukraine in the last 24 hours !.