Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354519 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #1725 on: April 25, 2022, 07:43:25 AM »
What country has the right to a buffer zone and to expect their neighbor to disband its military and be neutral? I would rather fight along side free men like the Klitschko brothers than vodka drowning demoralized pigs. Putin does not even recognize Ukraine's right to exist independently. He considers it part of the spiritual fabric of Russia and is on a unholy mission to rule over it. He will fail.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1726 on: April 25, 2022, 08:11:22 AM »
What country has the right to a buffer zone and to expect their neighbor to disband its military and be neutral? I would rather fight along side free men like the Klitschko brothers than vodka drowning demoralized pigs. Putin does not even recognize Ukraine's right to exist independently. He considers it part of the spiritual fabric of Russia and is on a unholy mission to rule over it. He will fail.

Maybe.

SUPER POWER Interests > Small countries interests. Their freedom/independence is "tolerated" as long as they don't do anything adversarial towards their more powerful neighbor. That is how it works. The US still has sanctions on Cuba for what they did...

Would the USA be ok with "BRIC" military alliance (Brazil, Russia, India, China) setting up missiles in Mexico or Canada on their border if they joined "BRICS"?  NO..."BUT why!? doesn't the USA even recognize Mexico/Canadas right to exist independently"

Just look how threatened the USA are now by China setting up military bases in the Solomon islands, on the other side of the world! What right does the US have to tell the Solomon islands what to do? Does the US not recognize the Solomon Islands right to exist independently??

Do you not see the hypocrisy? 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-23/u-s-to-respond-accordingly-if-china-sets-up-base-in-solomons

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1727 on: April 25, 2022, 08:21:25 AM »
I am not supporting any superpower, I am supporting the poor little brother who in spite of that fact fights with a hundred times the ferocity because his cause is worthy, protecting his people against extermination going in the name of liberation. I don't like big bullies.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1728 on: April 25, 2022, 08:43:47 AM »
I am not supporting any superpower, I am supporting the poor little brother who in spite of that fact fights with a hundred times the ferocity because his cause is worthy, protecting his people against extermination going in the name of liberation. I don't like big bullies.

Fair enough, just acknowledge the USA is the worlds biggest baddest bully, hasn't seen a war it doesnt like to fight and has zero high ground in any of this.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1729 on: April 25, 2022, 09:27:27 AM »

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1730 on: April 25, 2022, 09:34:10 AM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1731 on: April 25, 2022, 03:01:38 PM »
Super Natty there might be some openings in the PR department for the Duma. You talk about being deceived but soak up everything on your side with lavish.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1732 on: April 25, 2022, 03:16:53 PM »
Super Natty there might be some openings in the PR department for the Duma. You talk about being deceived but soak up everything on your side with lavish.

You come across as a good decent human being 👍🏻

My Thoughts are - Ukraine have a lot to answer for - As does NATO/ America
Yes & Russia - I don't see one side Russia as just being All Bad.

What about all the other wars going on around the world ?!
As Joswift said Ethiopia 🇪🇹 who's heard about it ??
Why isn't it all over the MSM ????

7 Different Countries Obuma Administration Bombed dropping over 200,000 Bombs
And That's OK ???  No of those countries were Neighbouring Countries with Chemical Labs.

What if Russia wanted to put Chemical weapons Labs & Military Bases in Mexico ???
Do You Think America wouldn't react badly ??

Remember the Cuban Misslie Crisis ???

Think your limiting your View of things & maybe taking to much Notice of MSM.   

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1733 on: April 25, 2022, 10:52:02 PM »
All this chat of Russia simply reacting to potential NATO expansion is a joke. The “special operation” was about denazification, then “liberating” Russian speakers in the east and now it is to land lock Ukraine. Even the Russians aren’t pretending this is anything other than a land grab now. So all this NATO and neutrality talk is beyond retarded.

Putin has clearly stated that he doesn’t believe that the Ukrainian state should exist. Classic, demented dictator seeks revenge on perceived slights from the west and wants to re-establish the USSR. People here lapping this nonsense up.

It’s comical that some here think this is going to end in anything other than the slow destruction of the Russian economy and military. Putin is on borrowed time. Hell, people in his own county are sabotaging him at every opportunity.

A petty, criminal with blood on his hands from killing innocent civilians in multiple wars. I’ll be rejoicing when he final gets his.

Whataboutism incoming……

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1734 on: April 25, 2022, 11:09:45 PM »
All this chat of Russia simply reacting to potential NATO expansion is a joke. The “special operation” was about denazification, then “liberating” Russian speakers in the east and now it is to land lock Ukraine. Even the Russians aren’t pretending this is anything other than a land grab now. So all this NATO and neutrality talk is beyond retarded.

Putin has clearly stated that he doesn’t believe that the Ukrainian state should exist. Classic, demented dictator seeks revenge on perceived slights from the west and wants to re-establish the USSR. People here lapping this nonsense up.

It’s comical that some here think this is going to end in anything other than the slow destruction of the Russian economy and military. Putin is on borrowed time. Hell, people in his own county are sabotaging him at every opportunity.

A petty, criminal with blood on his hands from killing innocent civilians in multiple wars. I’ll be rejoicing when he final gets his.

Whataboutism incoming……

A lot of what you said sounds just like what's happening in the USA .
The way Sleepy Joe's lot are going there won't be much left of America

The Southern Boarder invasion is going on at Great pace.

As For Killing innocent Civilians- 7 Countries Obuma Had Bombed & over 200,000
Bombs dropped - I'd say a fair bit of Blood on his Hands.
I'd be Rejoicing if / When he Gets His .
😀👍🏻

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1735 on: April 26, 2022, 12:39:56 AM »

😀👍🏻

Imagine if they put as much funding into protecting the Southern border as they have into Ukraines...

True, a bomb was dropped every 20 min straight for his 8 year term in office. But Obuma got a nobel peace prize...

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1736 on: April 26, 2022, 12:55:40 AM »

Someone I know was shot down in 2014 on a Malaysian airliner by Russian seperatists, so I have every reason to take a side, but I'm not.

I've been following this US proxy war with Russia since then,"Independant" ::) The Zelensky government was set up by the US in 2014 and is in permanent debt ($22 Billion + interest and still profiting) to western banks (they own his arse) and the banks are playing both sides -> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/goldman-sachs-profits-ukraine-war-loophole-sanctions-rcna19584

Now that the US war to install "democracy" in Afganistan is over, the  pieces of garbage in Washington, banks and arms manufactures have a hard-on for Russia and have been using their newly installed and owned Ukranian puppet (Zelenski) to stoke an avoidable (and it was avoidable) proxy war over another country to enrich themselves. Mainly Washington & Those who get the arms contracts (Just One contract lockheed martin -> $75 BILLION in installments) 

But don't fear the Elites will fight "till the last Ukrainian" while you struggle to pay for rent, food and fuel -> everything has a price, just like the economy destroying ineffective lockdowns. If you’ve studied history, you might know how this is going to end.
Not well for the Ukrainians, not well for the Russians, and certainly not well for the West.
The same fanatics who rolled the dice with lockdowns, closing schools, closing borders, and mandating experimental jabs, are now rolling the dice again.
Ultimatley YOU will be paying for these weapons and "lethal aid"  ::) with your taxes/inflation, not only you but your unborn children.

One thing I dislike is being decieved and force fed a false paradigm. Due to the MSM lies & propaganda over the years, I've developed a natural immunity to their BS and lies. And lately there's been a LOT of it from the Western media.

I'm sorry I'm not a good sheep, I don't believe in liberal fairy Tales, I'm a realist, I want the truth (even if it goes against the narrative of what "the man on the TV" says )

If that's taking a side and displeasing to anyone for not 'falling in line", then so be it.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1737 on: April 26, 2022, 01:40:36 AM »

😀👍🏻
Yes I agree.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1738 on: April 26, 2022, 01:47:51 AM »
I used to read the news on RT. I never saw any in person footage, testaments, from the people of Donbass. Russia did invade those areas to begin with. And blitzing the Russian speaking peoples cities does not sound like helping them. I do not deny there have been atrocities committed by the Ukrainian forces there. Maybe it could of all been prevented if Russia was not so insecure and content with is already massive country. I wont be forgetting about it all in a month and sympathize with human suffering the world over.
How do you think USA would react if Russia decided to work with Mexico and setup biolabs and potential military basis on the border. With nukes.

There is a double standard with the USA. They make rules for themselves and don't want others to have the same rights. Much like Hillary Clinton. She personifies USA. Hypocrites and double standards and rights.

Putin would be a fool to trust the USA and he won't live forever. If he does not have a replacement that he can trust he will have to decide if it is preferable to see the whole world burn or Russia humiliated, abdicated and mongrelized down the road by the evil globalists. WW3 is survivable and civilization can be restarted much quicker if all human knowledge along with a million or so individuals and animals / plants are sheltered in large underground facilities. Deep enough where even underground nukes can't damage them. Then let the nukes fly, a few thousand of them to make sure civilization is rebooted. Anything is better than the woke, anti-white civilization humanity is facing. Even scorched earth.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1739 on: April 26, 2022, 04:32:57 AM »
How do you think USA would react if Russia decided to work with Mexico and setup biolabs and potential military basis on the border. With nukes.

There is a double standard with the USA. They make rules for themselves and don't want others to have the same rights. Much like Hillary Clinton. She personifies USA. Hypocrites and double standards and rights.

Putin would be a fool to trust the USA and he won't live forever. If he does not have a replacement that he can trust he will have to decide if it is preferable to see the whole world burn or Russia humiliated, abdicated and mongrelized down the road by the evil globalists. WW3 is survivable and civilization can be restarted much quicker if all human knowledge along with a million or so individuals and animals / plants are sheltered in large underground facilities. Deep enough where even underground nukes can't damage them. Then let the nukes fly, a few thousand of them to make sure civilization is rebooted. Anything is better than the woke, anti-white civilization humanity is facing. Even scorched earth.
the people they chose to save would fit the description you gave.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1740 on: April 26, 2022, 05:25:07 AM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1741 on: April 26, 2022, 06:11:02 AM »
Someone I know was shot down in 2014 on a Malaysian airliner by Russian seperatists, so I have every reason to take a side, but I'm not.

I've been following this US proxy war with Russia since then,"Independant" ::) The Zelensky government was set up by the US in 2014 and is in permanent debt ($22 Billion + interest and still profiting) to western banks (they own his arse) and the banks are playing both sides -> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/goldman-sachs-profits-ukraine-war-loophole-sanctions-rcna19584

Now that the US war to install "democracy" in Afganistan is over, the  pieces of garbage in Washington, banks and arms manufactures have a hard-on for Russia and have been using their newly installed and owned Ukranian puppet (Zelenski) to stoke an avoidable (and it was avoidable) proxy war over another country to enrich themselves. Mainly Washington & Those who get the arms contracts (Just One contract lockheed martin -> $75 BILLION in installments) 

But don't fear the Elites will fight "till the last Ukrainian" while you struggle to pay for rent, food and fuel -> everything has a price, just like the economy destroying ineffective lockdowns. If you’ve studied history, you might know how this is going to end.
Not well for the Ukrainians, not well for the Russians, and certainly not well for the West.
The same fanatics who rolled the dice with lockdowns, closing schools, closing borders, and mandating experimental jabs, are now rolling the dice again.
Ultimatley YOU will be paying for these weapons and "lethal aid"  ::) with your taxes/inflation, not only you but your unborn children.

One thing I dislike is being decieved and force fed a false paradigm. Due to the MSM lies & propaganda over the years, I've developed a natural immunity to their BS and lies. And lately there's been a LOT of it from the Western media.

I'm sorry I'm not a good sheep, I don't believe in liberal fairy Tales, I'm a realist, I want the truth (even if it goes against the narrative of what "the man on the TV" says )

If that's taking a side and displeasing to anyone for not 'falling in line", then so be it.

And the truth is what comes from the Kremlin? Who would not even tell their own people the truth about what happened to the Moskva? Who imprison people up to 15 years for calling a war a war? Life in the Russian empire is miserable. It would be even more miserable for Ukrainians if Russia had succeeded in ruling from Kyiv.

I am not expecting you or anyone to fall in line. I am certainly not the type to follow the herd. I actually was more on Russias side until I saw the brutality of their special liberative operation. I am on humanity's side and as such cannot worry more about how all this will affect me or "my people" the Irish due to rising costs and deprivations while en masse civilians are being bombed and executed.

What is the truth? Jesus said he was the truth. But really deep down that same transcendent reality is at the heart of the human being waiting to be realized. This is the central truth that matters. Then allowing that light to guide the mind and body things will sort themselves out here on earth. Thats what I am most passionate about. Not donning the thong so other men can access the amount of bodyfat on my glutes. Fuck that.

Putin himself is most responsible for the downfall of mother Russia. He has alienated Russia on the world stage for decades to come. If he had a more level head which I thought he had he would not have played this card. May evil wherever it may be fall down and the kingdom of Truth arise. Let your heart speak to you not your head.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1742 on: April 26, 2022, 06:35:55 AM »
▫️

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #1743 on: April 26, 2022, 07:36:27 AM »
Russia must use tactical nuclear weapon now to stop this stupid war because of Ukraine's senseless resistance.
The President of Ukraine is responsible for the destruction of his country, the death of his people and the attempt to drag all other countries into a 3rd world war.
$

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #1744 on: April 26, 2022, 07:49:16 AM »
The real elect US president on how he would have handled Putin and his use of nuclear threaths

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1745 on: April 26, 2022, 08:16:10 AM »
Life in the Russian empire is miserable.

This was the point I made at the beginning of thread.

It's hard to take any pro Russian/anti west sentiment seriously on here for one simple reason. None of those posters would trade their lives for life in Putins Russia.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1746 on: April 26, 2022, 09:02:41 AM »
And the truth is what comes from the Kremlin? Who would not even tell their own people the truth about what happened to the Moskva? Who imprison people up to 15 years for calling a war a war? Life in the Russian empire is miserable. It would be even more miserable for Ukrainians if Russia had succeeded in ruling from Kyiv.

I am not expecting you or anyone to fall in line. I am certainly not the type to follow the herd. I actually was more on Russias side until I saw the brutality of their special liberative operation. I am on humanity's side and as such cannot worry more about how all this will affect me or "my people" the Irish due to rising costs and deprivations while en masse civilians are being bombed and executed.

What is the truth? Jesus said he was the truth. But really deep down that same transcendent reality is at the heart of the human being waiting to be realized. This is the central truth that matters. Then allowing that light to guide the mind and body things will sort themselves out here on earth. Thats what I am most passionate about. Not donning the thong so other men can access the amount of bodyfat on my glutes. Fuck that.

Putin himself is most responsible for the downfall of mother Russia. He has alienated Russia on the world stage for decades to come. If he had a more level head which I thought he had he would not have played this card. May evil wherever it may be fall down and the kingdom of Truth arise. Let your heart speak to you not your head.

No governments are truthful with the people
During wars its all propaganda

All you can do is read as much as you can about it from a range of sources and then try and make the best informed decision.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1747 on: April 26, 2022, 09:13:39 AM »
No governments are truthful with the people
During wars its all propaganda

All you can do is read as much as you can about it from a range of sources and then try and make the best informed decision.

^This x 1,000,000,000,000.......

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1748 on: April 26, 2022, 11:01:45 AM »
"Destination Unknown" "Latvian Blend" :D  funny things are happening in the high seas...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1749 on: April 26, 2022, 01:24:04 PM »
Imagine if they put as much funding into protecting the Southern border as they have into Ukraines...

True, a bomb was dropped every 20 min straight for his 8 year term in office. But Obuma got a nobel peace prize...

Yep - Some very strange Priorities for the USA administration.
As For O'Buma & his Peace Prize 😡😡😡  FFS What sort of Stupid Fuckwittery was that about.