Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 339187 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #2175 on: July 05, 2022, 12:02:01 AM »
“Nothing is over” LOL

Ukrainian forces withdraw from Lysychansk; Kyiv says Donbas battle not over - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/07/03/russia-ukraine-war-putin-news-live-updates/

Ukrainians escaped in very small groups & they left behind them:

39 tanks

166 artillery pieces

5469 dead soldiers

12 planes shot dawn by Russians

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2176 on: July 05, 2022, 12:07:29 AM »

City of Slaviansk (population +100K ) is the next to be liberated of OAK's Nazis !.

Russian artillery is already in positions  ;D

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #2177 on: July 05, 2022, 12:43:09 AM »
Ukrainians escaped in very small groups & they left behind them:

39 tanks

166 artillery pieces

Must be the first time they got good equipment.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2178 on: July 05, 2022, 12:59:39 AM »

Why not asking yours grandmothers about GOOD RUSSIAN EQUIPMENT  ;) , or just do DNA test to see if you are of Siberian genetics !!!.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2179 on: July 05, 2022, 01:06:14 AM »
Vlad still penetrating Oak's grommet?

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #2180 on: July 05, 2022, 01:18:29 AM »
Why not asking yours grandmothers about GOOD RUSSIAN EQUIPMENT  ;)
i know my family's history + i know my grandfather there is not one not german gene in me.
, or just do DNA test to see if you are of Siberian genetics !!!.
Yeah Siberian genetics even that would be a wet dream for you, better not get testet, you would probably cry :D

Just remember:
This:

is not This (genes..):

and never will be

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #2181 on: July 05, 2022, 04:07:00 AM »

I'm not saying this because I'm happy about it, but in the last two weeks , Ukraine lost 5463 soldiers. It's tragic loss of brave men. The last two weeks were the most devastating for Ukraine.

All those western weapons have small impact in reality on the ground. Ukraine found out that Western weapons were fancier  and with computerized control unit but in actual high intensity war as it is happening in Ukraine, western weapons tend to break a lot. Ukraine doesn't have the technical knowledge to repair them and they don't have the spare parts. In the short time of training they have been trained just to use them. The much promoted American M777 artillery have a break down rate of 30% in the first day of high intensity use, according to Ukrainians soldiers. Western heavy weapons were designed to be used in low intensity conflicts with partisans in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria in which the heavy artillery and the multiple rocket launchers were occasionally used. The western militaries are heavy aviation dependent armies. Heavy artillery is Russia's game.

The other consideration is Morale,  the Russians and their fighters (Chechnya’s etc.) have their commanders on the front line fighting with them. This is how they operate, Ukraine has been using NATO tactics of not having their commanders with them (This is how the US operates, the strategy being if the commander is killed or capture it's a huge lose, which makes sense) BUT most of the Ukrainian soldiers are not use to this US tactic and see it as abandonment -> hense low moral.

It works for the US military as this is the way they have always done things, but has not worked in Ukraine. This is the same thing (low moral/lack of leadership present) that happened in Afghanistan when the US backed troops lost to the Taliban when the US pulled out and things fell apart.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2182 on: July 05, 2022, 03:20:14 PM »
Winning!!

Germany’s Largest Importer of Russian Gas Is in Bailout Talks - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/30/business/germany-russian-gas-uniper-bailout.html

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2183 on: July 05, 2022, 07:42:04 PM »
Awesome!

Ukrainian oligarchs only need close to a $$$$-TRILLION-$$$$ dollars. What a deal!!!!

Let's so this before they lower the amount they need.

Screw the US border. Send even more money to foreign countries. 

"Those who allow foreign countries and internationalists to rob us blind are blessed, those that don't are cursed(meaning they actively destroy, not a fictional being from a fictional story)."  ~Zeus or some other mythology that we should view as a threat against all the nations

https://fox2now.com/news/national/ukraine-lays-out-750b-recovery-plan-for-postwar-future/

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2184 on: July 05, 2022, 07:49:11 PM »
All that money and weaponry just to get steam rolled anyway.

I hope the virtue signaling Ukraine lovers are happy.

A lot of us called this the day this war started.

Keep throwing money and equipment at them, it might slow them down.

But their demise is inevitable.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2185 on: July 06, 2022, 12:27:24 AM »
i know my family's history + i know my grandfather there is not one not german gene in me.

Holly crap, you must be the dumbest Deutsche in the "Reich" , NOBODY is 100% of 1 specific gene , inform yourself !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2186 on: July 06, 2022, 12:35:55 AM »
Vlad still penetrating Oak's grommet?

Not just him  :D

Fresh newsy : Russian coalition forces a only 16km from the city of Donetsk , Hasta la Vista baby  :D

Pavlo Kyrylenko , Ukranian governor of the Eastern Donetsk region is suggesting  that 350 000 Ukranians start with evacuation ................

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2187 on: July 06, 2022, 02:33:31 AM »
All that money and weaponry just to get steam rolled anyway.

I hope the virtue signaling Ukraine lovers are happy.

A lot of us called this the day this war started.

Keep throwing money and equipment at them, it might slow them down.

But their demise is inevitable.
Yep, total waste of money and lives.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #2188 on: July 06, 2022, 03:25:17 AM »
How do the Zionists benefit from this conflict? That’s all I need to know.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2189 on: July 06, 2022, 04:29:21 AM »
How's Pervy-Joe doing "Standing w/ Ukraine"?

More money, more weapons to try hide his (and his kids) illegal affairs w Ukraine?? Has he shit his pants again??

::) ::) ::) ::)

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2190 on: July 06, 2022, 10:04:19 AM »
I'm not saying this because I'm happy about it, but in the last two weeks , Ukraine lost 5463 soldiers. It's tragic loss of brave men. The last two weeks were the most devastating for Ukraine.

All those western weapons have small impact in reality on the ground. Ukraine found out that Western weapons were fancier  and with computerized control unit but in actual high intensity war as it is happening in Ukraine, western weapons tend to break a lot. Ukraine doesn't have the technical knowledge to repair them and they don't have the spare parts. In the short time of training they have been trained just to use them. The much promoted American M777 artillery have a break down rate of 30% in the first day of high intensity use, according to Ukrainians soldiers. Western heavy weapons were designed to be used in low intensity conflicts with partisans in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria in which the heavy artillery and the multiple rocket launchers were occasionally used. The western militaries are heavy aviation dependent armies. Heavy artillery is Russia's game.

The other consideration is Morale,  the Russians and their fighters (Chechnya’s etc.) have their commanders on the front line fighting with them. This is how they operate, Ukraine has been using NATO tactics of not having their commanders with them (This is how the US operates, the strategy being if the commander is killed or capture it's a huge lose, which makes sense) BUT most of the Ukrainian soldiers are not use to this US tactic and see it as abandonment -> hense low moral.

It works for the US military as this is the way they have always done things, but has not worked in Ukraine. This is the same thing (low moral/lack of leadership present) that happened in Afghanistan when the US backed troops lost to the Taliban when the US pulled out and things fell apart.

Excellent analysis, thank you.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2191 on: July 06, 2022, 10:41:18 AM »
Let's just give Russia the $1 trillion and skip the middleman.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #2192 on: July 07, 2022, 02:31:10 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2193 on: July 08, 2022, 02:25:35 AM »

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2194 on: July 11, 2022, 02:02:24 AM »
Himars fucking up the Russians. God bless America!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2195 on: July 11, 2022, 01:22:09 PM »
https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=bu2pgx

KABOOM

What a moron.

Didn't he learn anything from Call of Duty?

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2196 on: July 12, 2022, 08:18:36 AM »
Powerful, impartial compilation. This series is worth a watch  ->

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2197 on: July 12, 2022, 08:20:30 AM »
"Ukraine on Fire" produced by Oliver Stone ->

https://watchdocumentaries.com/ukraine-on-fire/

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2198 on: July 12, 2022, 10:20:25 AM »

Another $1.7 billion to Ukraine?

If you can't see that the Biden admin is knee deep in corruption and trying to prevent the truth coming out about what is going on in the Ukraine, then you are absolutely blind at this point and there is ZERO helping you...

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1546864166849347584?s=20&t=HGHE2qJfkrvnQAcF-OwnWQ

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2199 on: July 12, 2022, 10:37:44 AM »

Another $1.7 billion to Ukraine?

If you can't see that the Biden admin is knee deep in corruption and trying to prevent the truth coming out about what is going on in the Ukraine, then you are absolutely blind at this point and there is ZERO helping you...

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1546864166849347584?s=20&t=HGHE2qJfkrvnQAcF-OwnWQ
I wish Russia would crush them like a bug and get this over with. It would be better for everyone involved. Putin just announced a path to citizenship for Ukrainians.