Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354515 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #2250 on: July 14, 2022, 08:53:49 PM »
Hey mate, re NATO aggression and Soviet history, feel like I covered those on the previous page.

If it was something specific you would like to know my view on, happy to revisit.

Hmmmm - No Thank You - it's very clear you're not in the same league as
NGZ & Super natural - with what they Know & posted .
That's why you Completely avoided their posts They'd make you look
even more out of you depth than you do already .
Keep worshiping NATO & America as They do no Wrong in your Mind.
Only Russia & Putin do.  ::)

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2251 on: July 14, 2022, 08:54:46 PM »
Wouldn't surprise me. Tony Blair's regime went out to seek non-whites and flooded Britain with up to 500,000 non-whites per year with the sole goal being to rub the right's nose in diversity. Oh well, sucks to be British.

To be honest mate, the U.K. is still a great place to live. Not saying it doesn’t have its problems, but I’d rather live here than anywhere else, and I’ve been fortunate to travel a lot with work. London is still the best capital city in the world. IMO

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2252 on: July 14, 2022, 09:04:47 PM »
Hmmmm - No Thank You - it's very clear you're not in the same league as
NGZ & Super natural - with what they Know & posted .
That's why you Completely avoided their posts They'd make you look
even more out of you depth than you do already .
Keep worshiping NATO & America as They do no Wrong in your Mind.
Only Russia & Putin do.  ::)

I’ve been very clear that I don’t worship anyone, am not ignorant about the west’s follies and historic war mongering.

I’ve also been very clear about the fact I believe Russia to be a menace and Putin to be autocratic shitbag who is following the autocratic, nationalist playbook to a tee.

The most obvious evidence that Russia and Putin are no good, and are a menace, is senseless killing of innocents and razing of cities with indiscriminate artillery, rampant looting and rape. It gives you an insight into the nature of the country and how fucked up it is.

Cue whataboutism….

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2253 on: July 14, 2022, 10:06:44 PM »
No argument against Brexit. That's a given.

Immigration must be halted and most of the "refugees" must be repatriated. European governments must subsidize native European procreativity.

With AI and automation(the other automation), there should be increasingly less need for workers in general, much less foreign workers.

As low as 84% of Europe being of European descent should be considered horrific for Europeans, not encouraging.

Brexit has blocked off Europeans from Britain. It's difficult to move or work there now.

Nothing is going to change for the UK except accelerated demographic change.

No more Europeans to off-set this.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2254 on: July 15, 2022, 09:09:09 AM »

I’ve also been very clear about the fact I believe Russia to be a menace and Putin to be autocrat

The most obvious evidence that Russia and Putin are no good, and are a menace, is senseless killing of innocents and razing of cities with indiscriminate artillery, rampant looting and rape. It gives you an insight into the nature of the country and how fucked up it is.

And NATO / America Haven't Ever Done The Exact Same ??  ::) Nope Only RUSSIA - You Completely Ignore any mention of America & NATO bombing countries They Deem Fit to Be Attacked - Jeez You Have such a Narrow Perspective of Things - Everything You are Accusing Russia of applies Equally or Mores so to America & NATO  Very Odd That You don't see the same insight into them & How Fucked up They are & Their Leaders.

Cue Morenarrowmindedism & Onesidedism............

I Added some much needed Balance to your narrow one sided Post.

HTH.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2255 on: July 15, 2022, 10:45:38 AM »

I Added some much needed Balance to your narrow one sided Post.

HTH.

You are clearly struggling with my position on this one, despite my numerous mentions of not absolving, nor denying the West's history of barbarism.

I am merely saying that Putin is engaging in barbarism now, and i believe it to be completely unjustified. Others here feel it is.

I struggle to see how targeting civilian infrastructure, razing cities, raping and looting are conducive to anything other than international sanctions, the supply of arms to oust the invading forces, and resentment and reprisals from UA.

He is even more of a fool, as he has the recent example of the West's folly in Afghanistan.   

Just to be super clear: I am condemning all killing of innocents, barbarism and imperialism, regardless of the perpetrator, including the west.

Right now, Putin is majoring in the killing / barbarism / imperialism stakes, so he is the focus of my ire.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2256 on: July 15, 2022, 11:09:07 AM »
You are clearly struggling with my position on this one, despite my numerous mentions of not absolving, nor denying the West's history of barbarism.

I am merely saying that Putin is engaging in barbarism now, and i believe it to be completely unjustified. Others here feel it is.

I struggle to see how targeting civilian infrastructure, razing cities, raping and looting are conducive to anything other than international sanctions, the supply of arms to oust the invading forces, and resentment and reprisals from UA.

He is even more of a fool, as he has the recent example of the West's folly in Afghanistan.   

Just to be super clear: I am condemning all killing of innocents, barbarism and imperialism, regardless of the perpetrator, including the west.

Right now, Putin is majoring in the killing / barbarism / imperialism stakes, so he is the focus of my ire.

Zelensky started this war by telling Putin they were going to install a Nuclear weapon 3 minutes from Moscow
Putin asked him not to, he refused

Blame Zelensky

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #2257 on: July 15, 2022, 11:15:45 AM »
Zelensky started this war by telling Putin they were going to install a Nuclear weapon 3 minutes from Moscow

Blame Zelensky

Wasn't Ukraine the third largest nuclear nation in the world and Putin said if you disarm yourselve we guarantee you never to be ambushed? Or am I remembering that wrong?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2258 on: July 15, 2022, 11:33:12 AM »

Blame Zelensky

Source for this? Never heard that one before. Assuming that is the case, I guess it went something like this....

Zelensky: You have stolen land from me, after disavowing a the historical agreement between our countries. I am going to acquire the means to stand up to your aggression.

Putin: in that case, i will try and kill you.

Yeh, sounds like it is all Zelensky's fault.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2259 on: July 15, 2022, 11:36:22 AM »
Brexit has blocked off Europeans from Britain. It's difficult to move or work there now.

Nothing is going to change for the UK except accelerated demographic change.

No more Europeans to off-set this.

It seems like the native people are "helpless". People are saying that, on average, they can't make enough babies, they need immigration to thrive, and the native people can't stop the invasion by the third world or repatriate those that have already invaded. They can't even name, much less fight against, those that are producing movies, tv shows, and commercials promoting miscegenation, setting the cultural agenda, erasing their history, and running the NGOs that are funding the invasion.

If someone says pay native people to have children, that's a bad idea or impossible, despite the fact that they give the 3rd world invaders the native population's tax dollars.

Anything to stop the colonization of Europe by the 3rd world is "racist" and struck down immediately by those making the tv shows, commercials, subverting the culture etc...

Then, Brexit, which, at least to Americans, was thought to be a movement to give the UK back a degree of autonomy smothered by the EU, keeps out what some believe the UK's possibly only demographic hope, which is the immigration of other Europeans, because the native people can't reproduce or kick out non-European 3rd world invaders?  ???

It seems like funding native Europeans to have children, clamping down on third world immigration, repatriating the bulk of 3rd world immigrants, clamping down on those in the media that are working against the native population, etc... are all "impossible" or "impractical" but everything counter to the native population's interests is all feasible.

The entirely possible and necessary is perceived as impossible.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2260 on: July 15, 2022, 11:40:04 AM »
Source for this? Never heard that one before. Assuming that is the case, I guess it went something like this....

Zelensky: You have stolen land from me, after disavowing a the historical agreement between our countries. I am going to acquire the means to stand up to your aggression.

Putin: in that case, i will try and kill you.

Yeh, sounds like it is all Zelensky's fault.
I was speaking to a guy from Ukraine who now lives in the UK
He told me a totally different version of events than you see in the media , Oh and even though hes from Ukraine he classes himself as Russian

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2261 on: July 15, 2022, 11:47:43 AM »
He told me a totally different version of events than you see in the media , Oh and even though hes from Ukraine he classes himself as Russian

Meanwhile wheat prices have plunged. Do we credit Putin or is it only his doing when prices go up?😂

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2262 on: July 15, 2022, 11:49:41 AM »
EU will send Ukraine 1 billion Euros instead of 9 billion.

EU Stalls on Ukraine Aid as Fears Spike of Gas Crisis at Home

The European Union is falling behind on its high-profile promises to deliver a substantial aid package to Ukraine at the same time the bloc is confronting the prospect of severe economic pain at home.

It was nearly two months ago when European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen proposed sending 9 billion euros ($9 billion) in emergency loans to Ukraine. So far, the bloc has only managed to agree on an initial tranche that covers a ninth of that target.

For Ukraine, the needs are urgent. The war-torn nation faces a budgetary gap of $5 billion per month to cover expenses and other urgent bills as it tries to fend off Russia’s attacks. Ukraine’s central bank remains the biggest source for financing the government’s budget and increasingly is raising alarms about the limits of its ability to provide cash through sovereign debt.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-15/eu-stalls-on-ukraine-aid-as-fears-spike-of-gas-crisis-at-home

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2263 on: July 15, 2022, 11:51:18 AM »
British man Paul Urey held by separatists dies

Briton Paul Urey, who was captured by Russian-backed separatists in Ukraine, has died in detention, reports say.

The 45-year-old's family, who was contacted by the UK Foreign Office about the reports, told the BBC they had "begged" him not to go abroad.

The UK's Foreign Secretary Liz Truss said Russia must bear full responsibility for his death.

The UK is seeking urgent clarification from Ukraine and Russia about the reports.

The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) said it had summoned the Russian ambassador, Andrey Kelin, to express its "deep concern".

Mr Urey, from Warrington, Cheshire, was detained at a checkpoint near the south-eastern city of Zaporizhzhia in April and accused of being a mercenary.

He was held captive in the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) along with another man, Dylan Healy, while reportedly trying to rescue a woman and her family trapped by the fighting.

At the time, Mr Urey's mother, Linda Urey, had said she was extremely worried for his welfare, because he had type 1 diabetes and needed insulin.

Speaking to the BBC after the reports of his death, she said she had been "so upset" when she heard of her son's plans to go to Ukraine.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62178505

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2264 on: July 15, 2022, 12:01:26 PM »
EU will send Ukraine 1 billion Euros instead of 9 billion.

EU Stalls on Ukraine Aid as Fears Spike of Gas Crisis at Home

The European Union is falling behind on its high-profile promises to deliver a substantial aid package to Ukraine at the same time the bloc is confronting the prospect of severe economic pain at home.

It was nearly two months ago when European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen proposed sending 9 billion euros ($9 billion) in emergency loans to Ukraine. So far, the bloc has only managed to agree on an initial tranche that covers a ninth of that target.

For Ukraine, the needs are urgent. The war-torn nation faces a budgetary gap of $5 billion per month to cover expenses and other urgent bills as it tries to fend off Russia’s attacks. Ukraine’s central bank remains the biggest source for financing the government’s budget and increasingly is raising alarms about the limits of its ability to provide cash through sovereign debt.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-15/eu-stalls-on-ukraine-aid-as-fears-spike-of-gas-crisis-at-home

We’ll see in a couple months, the EU’s resolve when its main economy is freezing its ass off:

https://www.investmentmonitor.ai/special-focus/ukraine-crisis/germany-dependent-russian-gas

The chart below shows that Russian gas accounted for 65% of all of Germany’s gas imports in 2020.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #2265 on: July 15, 2022, 12:12:59 PM »

The chart below shows that Russian gas accounted for 65% of all of Germany’s gas imports in

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2266 on: July 15, 2022, 12:52:54 PM »

Russians are almost as gullible as North Koreans when it comes to propaganda so I'd take what they say with a pinch of salt.

Whatever the reason for Putin being in Ukraine, it's far more justified than any major conflict in recent years.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2267 on: July 15, 2022, 12:57:51 PM »
Zelensky needs to concede to Putins demands. It's clear Nato, the EU, nor the US intend on getting directly involved as he had hoped and Putin will take things as far as he needed. It's over for Zelensky.

All he is doing now is getting Ukrainians killed. Also if it turns out all Putin wanted was Crimea and Donbass who are pro Russian then he deserves as much blame for the deaths as Putin.

Posted this back in early March when the picture started to look a little clearer.

Any Ukrainian deaths since then are on Zelensky.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2268 on: July 15, 2022, 12:59:19 PM »
Russians are almost as gullible as North Koreans when it comes to propaganda so I'd take what they say with a pinch of salt.

Whatever the reason for Putin being in Ukraine, it's far more justified than any major conflict in recent years.

He lived in Ukraine

And if you seriously believe that Russia is the only country that sends out propaganda I have a covid booster here for you

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2269 on: July 15, 2022, 01:00:35 PM »
Posted this back in early March when the picture started to look a little clearer.

Any Ukrainian deaths since then are on Zelensky.

🙄

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2270 on: July 15, 2022, 01:05:46 PM »
He lived in Ukraine

And if you seriously believe that Russia is the only country that sends out propaganda I have a covid booster here for you

The point I made was that Russians are more susceptible to propaganda. I'm sorry you didn't get that.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2271 on: July 15, 2022, 01:10:22 PM »
🙄

How many more of your fellow Ukrainians do you want to see die?

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2272 on: July 15, 2022, 01:15:40 PM »
How many more of your fellow Ukrainians do you want to see die?

None obviously.

The deaths are on Putin though not Zelensky.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2273 on: July 15, 2022, 01:23:24 PM »
None obviously.

The deaths are on Putin though not Zelensky.

The war IMO is on Putin, but what has changed since March for Ukraine after it became obvious how this was gonna play out? Just the body count, destruction and debt. That's on Zelensky for not negotiating to end it.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2274 on: July 15, 2022, 01:24:27 PM »
The point I made was that Russians are more susceptible to propaganda. I'm sorry you didn't get that.
Many Americans voted for senile Joe Biden, even though I think the election was stolen. He did still receive tens of millions of votes. So they are also susceptible to propaganda. I doubt Russians are more susceptible. Don't underestimate the gullibility of people in the west.