Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354513 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #2300 on: July 16, 2022, 04:45:56 AM »

What about British imperial killings of millions in North America, Asia,Australia,New Zealand,Africa................or recently in Iraq !.

What about it?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2301 on: July 16, 2022, 07:39:13 AM »
You managed to avoid directly answering these simple questions in your long rambling reply.  ::)

1,There are other war's Conflicts also going Right Now around the World So it's Not Just Putin & Russia.

2,My Point is You were Very Quick to Single out Putin & Russia - Yet had Ignored Other Conflict's & What NATO & America have done - That's one sided Blinkered Bias.

3,I Hope You were Equally Angered,Focused & Vocal When it was NATO & America Majoring in The Killing / Barbarianism & Furthering Their Own Agenda - Were You ??

Also you ignored the very good posts by NGZ , Super natural & Obsidian ??

It’s a rambling post? Ok. Suggest you read Marty’s or Matt’s posts to calibrate what a rambling post is.

1. This thread is about Russia’s invasion, hence talking about Russia and not other conflicts.
2. See above.
3. My rage is correlated to whether I deem the conflict to be justified and the conduct with which combat is undertaken. 

If I’ve not responded in adequate detail to any posts and you would like me to address them specifically, happy to do so.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2302 on: July 16, 2022, 07:39:21 AM »
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2303 on: July 16, 2022, 10:24:56 AM »
It’s a rambling post? Ok. Suggest you read Marty’s or Matt’s posts to calibrate what a rambling post is.

1. This thread is about Russia’s invasion, hence talking about Russia and not other conflicts.
2. See above.
3. My rage is correlated to whether I deem the conflict to be justified and the conduct with which combat is undertaken. 

If I’ve not responded in adequate detail to any posts and you would like me to address them specifically, happy to do so.
but ask yourself why isnt anyone talking about the other conflicts?
A 3 year war in Ethiopia for example
Most people dont even know its happening.
Why is that?
Wrong colour?
No financial interest for the West?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2304 on: July 16, 2022, 10:28:07 AM »
but ask yourself why isnt anyone talking about the other conflicts?
A 3 year war in Ethiopia for example
Most people dont even know its happening.
Why is that?
Wrong colour?
No financial interest for the West?
They aren't White.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2305 on: July 16, 2022, 11:26:51 AM »

2. See above.

It's clear you're being obtuse - pointless trying to get you to answer anything you've been called out on.
As so many have called you out on several different things & you ignore them.

just out of interest are you Pro Vaccine & Followed all the MSM / Government
Instructions to The letter.. ?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2306 on: July 16, 2022, 12:23:36 PM »

It's clear you're being obtuse - pointless trying to get you to answer anything you've been called out on.
As so many have called you out on several different things & you ignore them.

just out of interest are you Pro Vaccine & Followed all the MSM / Government
Instructions to The letter.. ?

I will repeat, if you want me to respond to something specific. Just let me know what precisely. Not being obtuse, just feel I’ve made my position clear.

In response the vaccine question: yes I am vaccinated, I work in life sciences and understand the science, so had no issues being vaccinated.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2307 on: July 16, 2022, 01:44:41 PM »
I will repeat, if you want me to respond to something specific. Just let me know what precisely. Not being obtuse, just feel I’ve made my position clear.

In response the vaccine question: yes I am vaccinated, I work in life sciences and understand the science, so had no issues being vaccinated.

"In response the vaccine question: yes I am vaccinated, I work in life sciences and understand the science, so had no issues being vaccinated."

Bingo !!
Ahha Explains Everything.

Why did you feel the Need to post what field of work you do ??
Is it Only you That Understands The Science ??
Or so you Think, & you Have The Same Attitude to The Conflict in Ukraine it is only you That Understands,  & have No issues Just Blaming Russia & Putin Continually.  ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2308 on: July 16, 2022, 01:57:32 PM »
Putin!
a

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2309 on: July 16, 2022, 02:00:00 PM »
People dead

And has zero to do with Ukraine/Russia.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2310 on: July 16, 2022, 02:02:06 PM »
Putin!

Who has a special team of five guys who go into the toilet with him to collect his poop in a doggy bag every time he takes a dump so that 'enemies' cannot analyse his DNA.

Probably suffering a disease he's trying to hide.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2311 on: July 16, 2022, 02:02:51 PM »
"In response the vaccine question: yes I am vaccinated, I work in life sciences and understand the science, so had no issues being vaccinated."

Bingo !!

Or so you Think, & you Have The Same Attitude to The Conflict in Ukraine it is only you That Understands,  & have No issues Just Blaming Russia & Putin Continually.  ::)

Ok mate. Best of luck in all you do. Pretty obvious that you’ve got me all figured out.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2312 on: July 16, 2022, 02:06:07 PM »
Ok mate. Best of luck in all you do. Pretty obvious that you’ve got me all figured out.

Thank You.
And Yes, Correct , I Have - Just as You & Only You have Got The Virus & T.E.Vaccines + Russia & Putin All Figured Out.
Good Luck.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2313 on: July 16, 2022, 02:16:16 PM »

Bingo !!

FYI

He's politely trying to tell you what EVERYONE on Getbig already knows.........that you're a COMPLETE IDIOT.

Hope this helps!

:)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2314 on: July 16, 2022, 05:39:42 PM »
The “Science” of moving the goalposts to explain the failures of the Vaccines.

“They weren’t meant to stop the spread.”

“I know you’re sick but you would’ve gotten sicker…”

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2315 on: July 16, 2022, 06:14:27 PM »
Very soon OAK will get Russian passport  :D
OAK is Ukrainian!!!!!  :D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2316 on: July 16, 2022, 08:52:37 PM »
biden has to pay off his friends there

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2317 on: July 17, 2022, 03:27:18 AM »

Blair was PM until 2007
The UK left the EU in 2020

Have I missed some thing in your analysis ?
Just reminding everyone when the mass non-white flooding of UK started in earnest. Blair should be executed for treason and war crimes that he is responsible for...

Now people are hoping Brexit would put a stop to the mass flooding. Keep dreaming! The only thing that will stop this is decorating streets with the politician and their family members' heads on spikes. That will get them to watch their steps.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2318 on: July 17, 2022, 04:58:35 AM »
Just reminding everyone when the mass non-white flooding of UK started in earnest. Blair should be executed for treason and war crimes that he is responsible for...

Now people are hoping Brexit would put a stop to the mass flooding. Keep dreaming! The only thing that will stop this is decorating streets with the politician and their family members' heads on spikes. That will get them to watch their steps.

Yet they blame the EU for the huge amounts of Pakistanis, Indians and Caribbean people which they themselves started bringing in after WW2.

Heard they already struggling at Heathrow with a lack of baggage handlers.

In London, most of the street cleaners, underground workers and those on construction sites were from eastern or central Europe. Same with the cleaners in the office buildings and security. Most of the people serving at take-away franchises were also foreigners.

I lived in London for 10 years.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2319 on: July 17, 2022, 04:58:31 PM »
Oops

Zelensky fires two officials after dozens of staffers' "collaboration" with Russia

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/17/zelensky-fires-officials-staffers-russia-collaboration

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2320 on: July 17, 2022, 05:24:28 PM »
Oops

Zelensky fires two officials after dozens of staffers' "collaboration" with Russia

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/17/zelensky-fires-officials-staffers-russia-collaboration

Zelensky is charging Ukrainians officials in Russian controlled areas with treason for "collaboration".

These people are just trying not to get themselves killed or locked up, but this little cvnt isn't happy unless they die for him.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2321 on: July 17, 2022, 05:27:33 PM »
Oops :

I'll ask Mr.Putin to stop rocketing & destroying HIRMAS (made in USA ) & Harpoons (US made too)in Odessa   :-\

8 Hirmas were  given to Zelensky, 2 fucked & 1 in Russian hands , looks like sold to them by "overpatriotic" Ukrainians  ;D

"Great news", Joe Brandon is gonna give another 4 Hirmases to Zelensky !.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2322 on: July 18, 2022, 04:15:54 PM »
Russia's Gazprom tells European buyers gas supply halt beyond its control

Russia's Gazprom has told customers in Europe it cannot guarantee gas supplies because of "extraordinary" circumstances, according to a letter seen by Reuters, upping the ante in an economic tit-for-tat with the West over Moscow's invasion of Ukraine.

The Russian state gas monopoly said in a letter dated July 14 that it was retroactively declaring force majeure on supplies from June 14. The news comes as Nord Stream 1, the key pipeline delivering Russian gas to Germany and beyond, is undergoing 10 days of annual maintenance scheduled to conclude on Thursday. read more

The letter added to fears in Europe that Moscow may not restart the pipeline at the end of the maintenance period in retaliation for sanctions imposed on Russia over the war in Ukraine, heightening an energy crisis that risks tipping the region into recession.

The European Union, which has imposed sanctions on Moscow, aims to stop using Russian fossil fuels by 2027 but wants supplies to continue for now as it develops alternative sources.

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/russias-gazprom-declares-force-majeure-gas-supplies-europe-2022-07-18/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2323 on: July 19, 2022, 05:53:29 AM »
Russia's Gazprom tells European buyers gas supply halt beyond its control

Russia's Gazprom has told customers in Europe it cannot guarantee gas supplies because of "extraordinary" circumstances, according to a letter seen by Reuters, upping the ante in an economic tit-for-tat with the West over Moscow's invasion of Ukraine.

The Russian state gas monopoly said in a letter dated July 14 that it was retroactively declaring force majeure on supplies from June 14. The news comes as Nord Stream 1, the key pipeline delivering Russian gas to Germany and beyond, is undergoing 10 days of annual maintenance scheduled to conclude on Thursday. read more

The letter added to fears in Europe that Moscow may not restart the pipeline at the end of the maintenance period in retaliation for sanctions imposed on Russia over the war in Ukraine, heightening an energy crisis that risks tipping the region into recession.

The European Union, which has imposed sanctions on Moscow, aims to stop using Russian fossil fuels by 2027 but wants supplies to continue for now as it develops alternative sources.

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/russias-gazprom-declares-force-majeure-gas-supplies-europe-2022-07-18/

Fuck The EU it wants it's bread buttered on both sides.
Condemn & Impose sanctions on Russia - Yet Supply us with all
The Gas & oil They Need for the next 5yrs  :D ;D :D Yeah Right
I'm Sure Russia Thinks that's very Fair  :D ;D :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2324 on: July 19, 2022, 02:04:49 PM »
- Canada serviced Russian mega sized gas turbine , OAK must be fuming  ;D

- Turbine is on the way to Russia , Germany is gonna be happy ............

- Regarding to Polish intelligence agency (AV/AW), every day Russians eliminate +300 Ukrainian soldiers

- AV/AW reports about catastrophic situation in the Ukrainian army ..............

- Zelensky is asking for 2 Polish brigades to help them (hey where is Sean Penn platoon ???)

- After visits to Tajikistan & Turkmenistan, Mr.Putin is now in Turkey (Turkey is NATO country)  ;D