Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #2551 on: August 24, 2022, 09:05:14 AM »
they are using the war as an excusse to bankrupt other countries populations by by charging ever increasing amounts for things society cant function without.

This is the Great Reset we have been hearing about
You will own nothing and you will be happy

Covid was just an experiment to see if they could get compliance through fear

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2552 on: August 24, 2022, 09:17:36 AM »
they are using the war as an excusse to bankrupt other countries populations by by charging ever increasing amounts for things society cant function without.

This is the Great Reset we have been hearing about
You will own nothing and you will be happy

Covid was just an experiment to see if they could get compliance through fear

It does make sense

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2553 on: August 24, 2022, 09:27:40 AM »
It does make sense

If people start pushing back they will ramp up the fear again

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2555 on: August 24, 2022, 09:34:45 AM »
Thats being nice Joe... This is fucking libtard insanity... Fucking commie-fukks...

its not, its stealing peoples money.

Would you rather spend $30 a gallon on fuel and fund the war or spend £3 a gallon and let them sort themselves out?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2556 on: August 24, 2022, 10:23:58 AM »
its not, its stealing peoples money.

Would you rather spend $30 a gallon on fuel and fund the war or spend £3 a gallon and let them sort themselves out?

You can pay less now, or more later (in lives and money). Geopolitics is never as binary as the price of petrol, despite what you may think.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2557 on: August 24, 2022, 11:05:14 AM »
At the rate the US is handing out money this inflation will never end.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2558 on: August 24, 2022, 11:34:24 AM »
At the rate the US is handing out money this inflation will never end.

now add to that the free money for student loans today

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2559 on: August 24, 2022, 11:57:48 AM »
You can pay less now, or more later (in lives and money). Geopolitics is never as binary as the price of petrol, despite what you may think.

Government lies are typically predicated on preventing a greater evil.

“If we don’t shutdown the economy”

“If we don’t stop Saddam”

“If we don’t bail out the banks”

“If we don’t print trillions”

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2560 on: August 24, 2022, 05:06:33 PM »

We are paying for them to have safe spaces and gender transformations

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2562 on: August 25, 2022, 12:14:29 AM »
I think I’m done feeling sorry for them….

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/ukrainian-parliament-votes-give-raise-thanks-us-taxpayers-country-bans-free-speech-targets-information-terrorists/

Brain-ded, and just where the commie-libturdz want to be.
Banning free-speech  ::) ::)

"We stand for the current thing"  LOL

"Ukraine"  ::)

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2563 on: August 25, 2022, 12:28:03 AM »
Government lies are typically predicated on preventing a greater evil.

“If we don’t shutdown the economy”

“If we don’t stop Saddam”

“If we don’t bail out the banks”

“If we don’t print trillions”

Agree, there are some absolute clangers in there. However, there are real consequences to appeasement that history has shown us. Appeasing Putin’s imperial ambitions will only result in a larger turmoil that would engulf us all to a much higher degree.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2564 on: August 25, 2022, 12:56:58 AM »
Yep, I was thinking that as I wrote the comment. Just more and more debt. Are all future college students going to be bailed out as well? Look for tuition to skyrocket even more.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2565 on: August 25, 2022, 07:18:30 AM »
Six months into the war in Ukraine, Russian media has a new message: ‘Either we win or World War III begins’

https://www.grid.news/story/global/2022/08/24/six-months-into-the-war-in-ukraine-russian-media-has-a-new-message-either-we-win-or-world-war-iii-begins/

Listen to the messaging now — and you can sometimes hear an entire Russian TV broadcast that never mentions a specific front line or battle in Ukraine itself. What you hear now — incessantly — is talk of a struggle of civilizations. This is a fight for the soul of Russia, for its rightful place on the planet. The enemies are not in Kyiv, or in the Donbas; they are in Brussels and Berlin, London and Washington, D.C.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2566 on: August 25, 2022, 08:49:57 AM »
If you voted for Biden you voted for this…

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2567 on: August 25, 2022, 08:58:30 AM »
So I haven't dived any further into this fiasco for quite some time. For those of you that have, can you clarify the details behind the $10.6 billion in military aid that the USA has sent to Ukraine?

In other words, I've read from a few places that it's not FREE money (tax dollars) that the USA is sending to Ukraine, but instead it's money in the form of loans (either currency or military weapons) that Ukraine has to pay back over time either via currency or through their commodities and other exports.

Has anyone heard what the ultimate geopolitical gain will be for the USA? Is it merely to strategic positioning between Russia and the rest of Europe? Is it to have majority say in whatever natural resources (commodities) Ukraine puts out? Is it to own Ukraine on the cheap, while they are at their most vulnerable? Is it something else all together?

"1"

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #2568 on: August 25, 2022, 09:03:49 AM »
If you voted for Biden you voted for this…

Libturdz dont even know what they are voting for. They only know cry-baby hate.
They hate mean-tweets, so they'd rather have their grand-kidz die in a war, just for spite.
Biggest morons ever put on the planet...

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2569 on: August 25, 2022, 09:40:42 AM »
Libturdz dont even know what they are voting for. They only know cry-baby hate.
They hate mean-tweets, so they'd rather have their grand-kidz die in a war, just for spite.
Biggest morons ever put on the planet...

The ABSOLUTE irony of this post!

😆

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2570 on: August 25, 2022, 11:22:11 AM »
So I haven't dived any further into this fiasco for quite some time. For those of you that have, can you clarify the details behind the $10.6 billion in military aid that the USA has sent to Ukraine?

In other words, I've read from a few places that it's not FREE money (tax dollars) that the USA is sending to Ukraine, but instead it's money in the form of loans (either currency or military weapons) that Ukraine has to pay back over time either via currency or through their commodities and other exports.

Has anyone heard what the ultimate geopolitical gain will be for the USA? Is it merely to strategic positioning between Russia and the rest of Europe? Is it to have majority say in whatever natural resources (commodities) Ukraine puts out? Is it to own Ukraine on the cheap, while they are at their most vulnerable? Is it something else all together?

"1"

The aim is to cripple Russia as a world power.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2571 on: August 25, 2022, 03:01:57 PM »
The aim is to cripple Russia as a world power.

Putin is going to end up bankrupting the West

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2572 on: August 25, 2022, 03:33:33 PM »

"1"

Look at how the world has changed with these events. Who is coming out in top?

This isn’t a criticism but American perspective is useless. Americans think paying $2 more for fuel is end of the world vs Sri Lankans who can’t even get fuel even if they have money.

I haven’t been able to buy frozen mashed potato for a month now. Toilet paper shelves almost always empty. Eggs on thin supply. 6mth wait for an average car. 12mth wait for a top spec car. 12mth wait for an iMac. I want to get a pool and have to wait over a year  :D

China wants to be the world super power and the US has the right to respond to those intentions. Unwinding the global supply chain is the path the US has chosen a which unfortunately beats the shit out of the rest of us but it’s the price we pay.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2573 on: August 25, 2022, 04:45:26 PM »
Look at how the world has changed with these events. Who is coming out in top?

This isn’t a criticism but American perspective is useless. Americans think paying $2 more for fuel is end of the world vs Sri Lankans who can’t even get fuel even if they have money.

I haven’t been able to buy frozen mashed potato for a month now. Toilet paper shelves almost always empty. Eggs on thin supply. 6mth wait for an average car. 12mth wait for a top spec car. 12mth wait for an iMac. I want to get a pool and have to wait over a year  :D

China wants to be the world super power and the US has the right to respond to those intentions. Unwinding the global supply chain is the path the US has chosen a which unfortunately beats the shit out of the rest of us but it’s the price we pay.

Hey man, I firmly believe the American empire is coming to an end. All of the economic markers that show promise of that are already in play and they are the same markers that other world empires had prior to their collapse.

The writing is on the wall. China wants to take over and by all means, they appear to be on that path with very little resistance. Moreover, the allegiances forming between BRICS (Brazil + Russia + India + China + South Africa) can't be denies. By sheer real estate alone, those countries command a lot of natural resources and occupy a shit load of land and people capital. What people also don't see is the influence China has in South American countries, it's pretty scary. I wouldn't be surprised if sooner or later middle eastern countries start to side with BRICS as well, those fools turncoat whenever the wind blows are don't care about no US allegiance, unless it's convenient to them.

"1"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2574 on: August 25, 2022, 05:06:13 PM »
Hey man, I firmly believe the American empire is coming to an end. All of the economic markers that show promise of that are already in play and they are the same markers that other world empires had prior to their collapse.

The writing is on the wall. China wants to take over and by all means, they appear to be on that path with very little resistance. Moreover, the allegiances forming between BRICS (Brazil + Russia + India + China + South Africa) can't be denies. By sheer real estate alone, those countries command a lot of natural resources and occupy a shit load of land and people capital. What people also don't see is the influence China has in South American countries, it's pretty scary. I wouldn't be surprised if sooner or later middle eastern countries start to side with BRICS as well, those fools turncoat whenever the wind blows are don't care about no US allegiance, unless it's convenient to them.

"1"

Russia fucked up with the war. China fucked up with the 1 child policy and zero covid policy and will go the same way as 80s Japan. Brazil and South Africa are too corrupt. India saw the writing on the wall and just opened back up to the West

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-62559040

America is winning bro. You're all just too wrapped up in the trash that is your domestic politics to see it.