Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #2625 on: September 01, 2022, 08:20:46 PM »
All fiat currency is an illusion. The only reason the dollar is still anything is because it's the world's reserve currency and it's only the world's reserve currency because it's the petro dollar.

We're 30 trillion in debt not counting unfunded liabilities which puts us over 100 trillion in debt.

We'll never pay that debt off, the dollar is backed by nothing and everyone uses it. Not for long. CBDCs will be backed by tangible assets (gold) but they'll be centrally controlled in what you buy, what you save, when you can buy it etc. The dollar will definitely be revalued.

First, the old system must be destroyed and it must look unintentional and that's what we're seeing being played out.

The dollar will no longer be the world's reserve currency. It will be a basket of CBDCs like SDRs or Special Drawing Rights used at the IMF. There will be a reset and the US will no longer enjoy the dominance or sovereignty it has been used to.

Petro Yuan is screwing Petro Dollar, inform yourself Mr.FlatEarth !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2626 on: September 01, 2022, 08:28:19 PM »
I don’t give a fuck about Zelensky. I’m just happy that the raping Russian scum are dying and the autocratic fucktard: Putin is going down.

God Bless America, God Save the Queen! Death to Russia!

Hi GRANNY ,

Looks like you have been bonked by the Red Army boys in Berlin 1945  ;D ;D ;D

You must be + 99 yo  ::)

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2627 on: September 01, 2022, 08:34:31 PM »
Hi GRANNY ,

Looks like you have been bonked by the Red Army boys in Berlin 1945  ;D ;D ;D

You must be + 99 yo  ::)

Dafuq you on about lad?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2628 on: September 01, 2022, 08:36:06 PM »
Russia is losing. Putin is looking considerably worse for wear. Oligarchs are falling out of windows.

The Ghost of Kiev never existed. Pure propaganda.

Granny, you are still BS yourself !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2629 on: September 01, 2022, 08:38:18 PM »
Dafuq you on about lad?

Nazdarovye Babushka  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2630 on: September 01, 2022, 09:33:24 PM »
I don’t give a fuck about Zelensky. I’m just happy that the raping Russian scum are dying and the autocratic fucktard: Putin is going down.

God Bless America, God Save the Queen! Death to Russia!

Ahh Okay - Now you're no longer interested in your Hero Zelensky
Because he Don't care about Ukraine & takes the Russian Money.
Odd That you care more about Ukraine than He does.

Why don't you go Fight with the Ukraines & all The US equipment
Against your Hated Russians .

Oh And Bollocks to Elizabeth the Sponger.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2631 on: September 01, 2022, 09:46:02 PM »
Dunno where you got the idea that zelensky is my hero. I hate Putin / Russia.

Fuck going to fight in that war. Plus, they certainly don’t need my help. They’re smashing the scumbags without me.

God Bless America and their military technology. God Save the Queen! Death to Russia!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2632 on: September 01, 2022, 11:40:09 PM »
Dunno where you got the idea that zelensky is my hero. I hate Putin / Russia.

Fuck going to fight in that war. Plus, they certainly don’t need my help. They’re smashing the scumbags without me.

God Bless America and their military technology. God Save the Queen! Death to Russia!

WTF, don't you love cocaine snorting Volodymyr any more  :'( :'( :'( :'(

YEAH, Russians a smashing them ,Kerson 'offensive'  ;D was Ukers butchering (re-read your own prediction) ..............

or just call any Odessa hospital for infos ............... ;D

So, WHY that technology didn't work in "Kerson Offensive"  :D :D :D

Hey, tell us about totally DEAD commanding NATO ship 'Prince of Wales' , ah what a costly fuck up of 3.5 BILLIONS of euros ............... ;D

OBW, Russian 'Ukraine' is now larger than Italy , great work Mr.Putin !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2633 on: September 02, 2022, 12:48:12 AM »

Mega story on REDACTED podcast : Ukrainian commando attack on the Nuke Power Plant , British involvement !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just go to YouTube : REDACTED , videos ........................ .....

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2634 on: September 02, 2022, 01:19:24 AM »
Greece had a huge debt
They just said fuck you we are not paying

They are no worse off

Makes you wonder who is the funder of these world debts

Yep and now watch what happens to countries like Greece over the next 10yrs.

The EU is getting wrecked by the US actions. These countries in particular who produce fuck all will own printed money that buys less and less. Food and energy shortages hit these countries hardest first and luxury good go bye bye……

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2635 on: September 02, 2022, 03:35:14 AM »
WTF, don't you love cocaine snorting Volodymyr any more  :'( :'( :'( :'(

YEAH, Russians a smashing them ,Kerson 'offensive'  ;D was Ukers butchering (re-read your own prediction) ..............

or just call any Odessa hospital for infos ............... ;D

So, WHY that technology didn't work in "Kerson Offensive"  :D :D :D

Hey, tell us about totally DEAD commanding NATO ship 'Prince of Wales' , ah what a costly fuck up of 3.5 BILLIONS of euros ............... ;D

OBW, Russian 'Ukraine' is now larger than Italy , great work Mr.Putin !.

Bro, keep sucking that Ruski propaganda. Comical. Russia is slowing dying in front of us and it is a joy to behold!

Degenerate scumbags who offer nothing to the world but misery.

God Bless American technology, God save the Queen, Death to Putin and his cesspit ideology!

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #2636 on: September 03, 2022, 01:12:24 AM »
Being a romanian i swear i have no idea what is going on with this shitty war but all i can relate is this.

I live in Bucharest and:

- city downtown is full of expensive ukrainean cars driven by yound lads who somehow escaped army  ::)
- city parks and many clubs are filled with ukraineans who laugh and smile and have a good time, i really have no idea how the fuck can you be so happy and smiling when supposedly your home was bombed
- tinder is filled with ukrainean chicks  and they are very open about their desires, first thing they ask is you how big is your bank account.

Overall i am sick and tired of this shit, with prices rising everywhere supposedly because of the shitty war in Ukraine. I did not see a single refugee sad or poor where i live, everyone is happy and has money  ??? 
GETBIG!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2637 on: September 03, 2022, 01:16:40 AM »
Being a romanian i swear i have no idea what is going on with this shitty war but all i can relate is this.

I live in Bucharest and:

- city downtown is full of expensive ukrainean cars driven by yound lads who somehow escaped army  ::)
- city parks and many clubs are filled with ukraineans who laugh and smile and have a good time, i really have no idea how the fuck can you be so happy and smiling when supposedly your home was bombed
- tinder is filled with ukrainean chicks  and they are very open about their desires, first thing they ask is you how big is your bank account.

Overall i am sick and tired of this shit, with prices rising everywhere supposedly because of the shitty war in Ukraine. I did not see a single refugee sad or poor where i live, everyone is happy and has money  ???

Thanks for that, very interesting.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2638 on: September 03, 2022, 04:33:52 AM »

I live in Bucharest and:

BRB, gotta change my tinder location to Bucharest.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2639 on: September 03, 2022, 04:44:13 AM »

Bro, keep sucking that Ruski propaganda. Comical. Russia is slowing dying in front of us and it is a joy to behold!

Degenerate scumbags who offer nothing to the world but misery.

God Bless American technology, God save the Queen, Death to Putin and his cesspit ideology!

I live in Bucharest and:

Mr Ukraine Automalfunction
Care to Explain Why Those Ukrainian's aren't Fighting & clearly don't give a
Toss.. Maybe Not Enough American & English Nancy boy's over there to Fight along side them - or maybe They Don't Hate Russia  :o

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2640 on: September 03, 2022, 10:53:19 AM »
Who fucking cares? Russia are getting smashed by whoever is there. So, some fuckers aren’t in the army and are in Romania, big fucking deal!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2641 on: September 03, 2022, 03:36:26 PM »

Apparently Boris Johnson fucked up a peace treaty

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2642 on: September 03, 2022, 03:39:28 PM »
Who fucking cares? Russia are getting smashed by whoever is there. So, some fuckers aren’t in the army and are in Romania, big fucking deal!

Why not visiting Germany, Poland or Croatia ...........& see 'SOME' of those fuckers !.

Hey, Auto.............. how is Herson/Kherson Volodymyrs "offensive progressing"   ;D :D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2643 on: September 03, 2022, 03:44:13 PM »

Apparently Boris Johnson fucked up a peace treaty

Yeah, Boris failed commando raid on the Nuke Power Plant was fucked, Russians killed 56 out of 60 'commandos' & got 4 prisoners ............. :D

Those 4 gonna talk   ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2644 on: September 03, 2022, 03:48:45 PM »
Mr Ukraine Automalfunction
Care to Explain Why Those Ukrainian's aren't Fighting & clearly don't give a
Toss.. Maybe Not Enough American & English Nancy boy's over there to Fight along side them - or maybe They Don't Hate Russia  :o

Auto...... is just like Adolf in May '45 , Hitler was preparing counter offensive too .......... ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2645 on: September 03, 2022, 03:57:31 PM »

Auto...... is just like Adolf in May '45 , Hitler was preparing counter offensive too .......... ::)

Auto malfunction is a MSM Brainwashed Parrot
Jeez he has no real answers or substance- Look at his Totally Pathetic
Replies to Zelensky renting his villa to Russians & All The Young Fighting aged
Men leaving Ukraine & going enjoying themselves.

What a Pathetic Specimen he is.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2646 on: September 03, 2022, 07:45:48 PM »
https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/856285.html

Another day of huge losses for the Russian scum. 350 wiped out in a day. All you deluded Russian nuts huggers must be seething that your man Putin is getting his ass handed to him by a coke snorting scam artist.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2647 on: September 03, 2022, 08:33:36 PM »
At best Ukraine could keep a small part but that requires negotiations. No way would Russia hand over what they've already taken. Only thing keeping this going is outside equipment and personnel support but even then Ukraine will lose unless countries outside directly insert themselves into the conflict. But then we are looking at a world war where everyone loses. Ukraine bombing the power plant is some type of lunatic attempt to oust the enemy even if it costs hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian lives. I think eventually there will be calls for negotiations even by other Western countries becaude this is unwinnable by Ukraine. Russia definitely isn't handing over what they've taken so far so in best case scenario Ukraine will see the country broken up.
I think "everyone" already sees this but they are waiting for something. Them saying Ukraine is winning back territory or Russia is getting weaker is just something they say for propaganda purposes, they don't believe it. That's my non-military, non-expert analysis.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2648 on: September 03, 2022, 10:23:05 PM »
At best Ukraine could keep a small part but that requires negotiations. No way would Russia hand over what they've already taken. Only thing keeping this going is outside equipment and personnel support but even then Ukraine will lose unless countries outside directly insert themselves into the conflict. But then we are looking at a world war where everyone loses. Ukraine bombing the power plant is some type of lunatic attempt to oust the enemy even if it costs hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian lives. I think eventually there will be calls for negotiations even by other Western countries becaude this is unwinnable by Ukraine. Russia definitely isn't handing over what they've taken so far so in best case scenario Ukraine will see the country broken up.
I think "everyone" already sees this but they are waiting for something. Them saying Ukraine is winning back territory or Russia is getting weaker is just something they say for propaganda purposes, they don't believe it. That's my non-military, non-expert analysis.

"Them saying Ukraine is winning back territory or Russia is getting weaker is just something they say for propaganda purposes, they don't believe it."

AutoMalfunction Believes it, MSM has told Him The Truth & Nothing but The Truth Always

Mind he does also Believe in Father Christmas/ The Tooth Fairy/ & The Moon is Made of Cheese.
🤷🏼‍♂️

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2649 on: September 03, 2022, 10:32:14 PM »
Russia is losing on every measure. I have to say: it pleases me greatly. Some here wish to think they are edgy and in the know, because: deep state / MSM.

Basically a bunch of conspiracy nut jobs / tankies who spout Russian propaganda and are high on copium.

Keep at it lads, won’t change the facts that Russia and Putin are fucked seven ways till Sunday.

I guess when Putin gets his, and Russia tucks its tail and limps back to its shithole of a country you’ll still be saying it’s a win.