Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354513 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #3050 on: September 30, 2022, 10:59:50 AM »
Would you care to elaborate?

Putin got what he wanted and now gets to feel like the man. Your average Russian is poorer, shut out from most of the developed world and living with the prospect of either being called up to the front lines or having a loved one called up to be used as cannon fodder.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3051 on: September 30, 2022, 11:06:32 AM »

Zelensky won lots of free £ , Your average Ukraine Lost

Are you saying politicians only care about themselves and their pockets?

Might be the smartest thing you've ever said on here.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3052 on: September 30, 2022, 11:15:48 AM »
Putin got what he wanted and now gets to feel like the man. Your average Russian is poorer, shut out from most of the developed world and living with the prospect of either being called up to the front lines or having a loved one called up to be used as cannon fodder.

Very wrong on all points.

It's not about Putin at all.

The average Russian is not poorer.

A handful of trained reservists (planned 300.000 (not  all called up at the moment) is 0.4 percent of the population,i.e. 1 in 250 people.

And just for the record, Russia did not really score a big win in this war but did OK.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3053 on: September 30, 2022, 11:25:06 AM »
Very wrong on all points.

It's not about Putin at all.

The average Russian is not poorer.

A handful of trained reservists (planned 300.000 (not  all called up at the moment) is 0.4 percent of the population,i.e. 1 in 250 people.

And just for the record, Russia did not really score a big win in this war but did OK.

"It's not about Putin at all. " What's it about then?

"The average Russian is not poorer." Do you think wars are cheap or pay for themselves?

"A handful of trained reservists (planned 300.000 (not  all called up at the moment) is 0.4 percent of the population,i.e. 1 in 250 people."
Do you think that's a small and inconsequential number? Do you think it will stop there? If the war continues they will call up more reservists and send the current lot that survive home. Soon it becomes 1 in 125 and so on. Again do you think all this will come at no cost? Mobilizing, feeding, salary etc. None of this will be free.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3054 on: September 30, 2022, 01:38:23 PM »
As of today Russia is bigger for land the size of Bulgaria.

Yes. I sign paper with myself saying I own your house. I now have another house!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3055 on: September 30, 2022, 02:09:56 PM »
Yes. I sign paper with myself saying I own your house. I now have another house!
The seller also signed it. The sale is legitimate. Russia is now bigger! Bravo Russia! Bravo Putin!

TEAM VLAD!!!!

Getbig is always TEAM VLAD.

Fuck the woke, gay deep state! HAHAHAHA!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3056 on: September 30, 2022, 02:24:50 PM »

Yeah, but if I start moving there and staying, it becomes mine. What do they say, possession is 9/10 of the law?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3057 on: September 30, 2022, 04:34:46 PM »
The seller also signed it. The sale is legitimate. Russia is now bigger! Bravo Russia! Bravo Putin!

TEAM VLAD!!!!

Ok. Guess it’s all legit then. Certainly seemed like it was democracy in action.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3058 on: September 30, 2022, 04:36:30 PM »

TEAM VLAD!!!!

You make the Teutonic Knunt seem like a Rhodes Scholar.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3059 on: September 30, 2022, 04:36:55 PM »

Yeah, but if I start moving there and staying, it becomes mine. What do they say, possession is 9/10 of the law?

That’s the problem though: they can’t keep it. Losing more ground every day. The mobilisation won’t change a thing on the battlefield, it just reveals to his people that this dictator’s time is up.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3060 on: September 30, 2022, 04:38:04 PM »
You make the Teutonic Knunt seem like a Rhodes Scholar.

Haha. Love it

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3061 on: September 30, 2022, 04:38:19 PM »
I stepped out of this thread 100 pages ago. Have they publicly executed the talent show penis pianist yet?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3062 on: September 30, 2022, 04:40:37 PM »
I stepped out of this thread 100 pages ago. Have they publicly executed the talent show penis pianist yet?

Go on.........

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3063 on: September 30, 2022, 04:41:30 PM »

Quiet the opposite. He’s moved on to downing despots.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3064 on: September 30, 2022, 04:47:27 PM »
Go on.........

Guy loves attention. Even more than your typical bodybuilder

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3065 on: September 30, 2022, 04:59:42 PM »
Are you saying politicians only care about themselves and their pockets?

Might be the smartest thing you've ever said on here.

Go stick weights on your eye lids to keep them open Them Wider
isn't That One of Your pearls of Wisdom,  Twatman.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3066 on: September 30, 2022, 05:06:28 PM »
Go stick weights on your eye lids to keep them open Them Wider
isn't That One of Your pearls of Wisdom,  Twatman.

You seem very sensitive tonight. Better get those estrogen levels checked.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3067 on: September 30, 2022, 05:10:31 PM »
Guy loves attention. Even more than your typical bodybuilder

Old Pooty losing his mind over the beating he’s getting from this guy. Brilliant!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3068 on: September 30, 2022, 05:22:29 PM »
Old Pooty losing his mind over the beating he’s getting from this guy. Brilliant!

Where do you see him losing his mind..... He seems cool as the other side of the pillow.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #3069 on: September 30, 2022, 05:33:27 PM »

I'm not sure who's winning this war. The media doesn't report news any more. They cheer for their interest by broadcasting slanted stories.

Further I don't know who I want to win the war. A victory for either side brings its own problems. A victory for Ukraine virtually ensures the security of corrupt western politicians, furthers globalization (im not talking about trade either, Im talking about woke insanity) A victory for Russia, fuck they're commies man. Communism is no good.

But one thing I do know is Zelensky isn't kicking anyone's ass. From the very beginning its been hands across america for this puppet and foreign aid to the tune of BILLIONS of dollars pouring in for this con man. No, Zelenskky isn't kicking ass. Those same corrupt politicians that have Ukrainian interests are doing the ass kicking. Zelensky is a salesman.  That should be obvious to anyone. He's no hero, regardless who's winning.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3070 on: September 30, 2022, 08:27:11 PM »
This post is gayer than asking to be CCed into an email exchange between Matt, Prime and Elton John.
Now that is funny lol! I'll give you props  ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3071 on: September 30, 2022, 08:29:10 PM »
Where do you see him losing his mind..... He seems cool as the other side of the pillow.
Putin is not losing his mind. Biden is. But don't look at western propaganda to find out about Biden's obvious dementia.

The western media is hilarious. They think if they keep lying about shit that it creates their reality. They think they can beat Putin and Russia by talking shit about them. Would love for Putin to nuke all these MSM HQs. Fuck them, they suck!

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3072 on: September 30, 2022, 10:37:51 PM »

How about the fact that he’s committing national suicide in front of our eyes. Claiming to annex lands he has no control over and threatening nuclear war. Sound sane to you?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3073 on: September 30, 2022, 10:39:13 PM »
Putin is not losing his mind. Biden is. But don't look at western propaganda to find out about Biden's obvious dementia.

The western media is hilarious. They think if they keep lying about shit that it creates their reality. They think they can beat Putin and Russia by talking shit about them. Would love for Putin to nuke all these MSM HQs. Fuck them, they suck!

You Sir, are quite the fringe thinker. Thank fuck!

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3074 on: September 30, 2022, 10:42:13 PM »
I'm not sure who's winning this war. The media doesn't report news any more. They cheer for their interest by broadcasting slanted stories.

Further I don't know who I want to win the war. A victory for either side brings its own problems. A victory for Ukraine virtually ensures the security of corrupt western politicians, furthers globalization (im not talking about trade either, Im talking about woke insanity) A victory for Russia, fuck they're commies man. Communism is no good.

But one thing I do know is Zelensky isn't kicking anyone's ass. From the very beginning its been hands across america for this puppet and foreign aid to the tune of BILLIONS of dollars pouring in for this con man. No, Zelenskky isn't kicking ass. Those same corrupt politicians that have Ukrainian interests are doing the ass kicking. Zelensky is a salesman.  That should be obvious to anyone. He's no hero, regardless who's winning.

Pretty obvious who is losing: the one who loses more ground by the day, is throwing bodies into a meat grinder to no avail and is threatening to use nukes.