Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354520 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #3275 on: October 22, 2022, 02:34:01 PM »
This morning, Russian attacks were carried on enemy infrastructure facilities in :

- Kiev

- Odessa region

- Khmelnitsky

- Dneprotetrovsk

- Lutsk

- Rivine

- Volyn region

- Kovele

- Lviv

- Nikolaev

- Krivograd region

- Chernihiv region

All over Ukraine, the air raid alert is still screeeeeeeaming  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3276 on: October 22, 2022, 02:44:55 PM »
It’s in better shape than the Russian flagship.

Hey, Shit for Brains : there is no just 1 Russian flagship !.

- Kaliningrad Baltic sea fleet

- Sevastopol Black sea fleet

- Vladivostok Pacific fleet

Go to Algeria (only 3 hours from London) & admire part of the Russian Mediterranean fleet based in Syria  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3277 on: October 22, 2022, 04:57:47 PM »

Zelensky is now demanding, 100 000 winter uniforms for his army  ::)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3278 on: October 22, 2022, 11:15:39 PM »
This last 3 days the social media machine has ramped into high gear with China going to invade Taiwan and US going to war posts fill my feeds.

Just waiting to come on here and see a thread title of China digitally penetrating Taiwan.

US sanctions are fucking up China already, now suddenly China will invade Taiwan which really means another round of sanctions are about to hit a China and the US needs a cover to do it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3279 on: October 23, 2022, 06:25:15 AM »
Meanwhile the NFL has some really good games today.

San Fran vs. KC for example.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3280 on: October 23, 2022, 11:47:47 AM »
This last 3 days the social media machine has ramped into high gear with China going to invade Taiwan and US going to war posts fill my feeds.

Just waiting to come on here and see a thread title of China digitally penetrating Taiwan.

US sanctions are fucking up China already, now suddenly China will invade Taiwan which really means another round of sanctions are about to hit a China and the US needs a cover to do it.

I highly doubt the USA is Going to go to War against China & Russia
Well I certainly hope Not as There'd be very little left of a meaningful world as we know it - when all 3 Start Nuking each other.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3281 on: October 23, 2022, 11:55:36 AM »

Well I certainly hope Not as There'd be very little left of a meaningful world as we know it - when all 3 Start Nuking each other.

Putin could nuke Ukraine and no one would retaliate
Ukraine simply isnt worth starting WW3 over

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3282 on: October 23, 2022, 12:31:39 PM »
Massive "Shut Up, Ursula" protest in Paris !. (Russian songs & flags  ;D)

People is pissed, every month EU is giving 1.5 billion of Euros to Ukraine !.

Have a nice & freezing EU winter !. ;)

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3283 on: October 23, 2022, 11:23:34 PM »
Hey, Shit for Brains : there is no just 1 Russian flagship !.

- Kaliningrad Baltic sea fleet

- Sevastopol Black sea fleet

- Vladivostok Pacific fleet

Go to Algeria (only 3 hours from London) & admire part of the Russian Mediterranean fleet based in Syria  ;D

Hey, retard! You sound butthurt that the Moskva is at the bottom of the ocean and their fleet is rendered inert due to Neptune missiles.

Keep pumping the Ruski nonsense you incoherent jackanapes.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3284 on: October 24, 2022, 01:29:06 AM »

Shit for Brains, Black Sea is not THE OCEAN (ah, geography  ::) ) ........................ ..can you tell us who smashed Ukrainian navy  :D

or just name 1 (yeah, just 1) Ukers navy sailing frigates  ;D

Hey, Ukraine looks so dark @ night , why is that ...................

'Congratulation'  on the 1st darkish PM Rishi Sunak................... :D

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3285 on: October 24, 2022, 12:26:05 PM »

Shit for Brains, Black Sea is not THE OCEAN (ah, geography  ::) ) ........................ ..can you tell us who smashed Ukrainian navy  :D

or just name 1 (yeah, just 1) Ukers navy sailing frigates  ;D

Hey, Ukraine looks so dark @ night , why is that ...................

'Congratulation'  on the 1st darkish PM Rishi Sunak................... :D

Sea / ocean / geography, sure. The thing is still sunk as fuck. Dark night: that’s what happens when a terrorist state starts bombing civilian infrastructure because it can’t win.

Re: Rishi, the lad knows his onions in matters of cash. We’ll need that, because fucking up Pooty ain’t cheap, but it’s worth every penny!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3286 on: October 24, 2022, 01:19:52 PM »
Is it True The Mayor of Kiev said who's Turned the Lights off - I thought we were winning??

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3287 on: October 24, 2022, 02:46:28 PM »

Economic warfare has been going on already and the US is crushing everybody and everything.

I don’t know where people get this nuke = retaliation nuke stuff from. No leaders at all have said any such thing, in fact they have stated the exact opposite. I am quite happy to let the super rich fuck us all over because it’s better than plebs having access to nukes as we’d already be dead right now if that was the case.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3288 on: October 24, 2022, 02:51:00 PM »
Economic warfare has been going on already and the US is crushing everybody and everything.

I don’t know where people get this nuke = retaliation nuke stuff from. No leaders at all have said any such thing, in fact they have stated the exact opposite. I am quite happy to let the super rich fuck us all over because it’s better than plebs having access to nukes as we’d already be dead right now if that was the case.

Glad to hear you are Happy.

Some are not so Happy.
Opinions Vary.

😉  👍🏻

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3289 on: October 24, 2022, 02:51:04 PM »
Who still gives a shit?

Nobody around the world knows what is actually happening over there.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #3290 on: October 25, 2022, 12:30:51 AM »
Sea / ocean / geography, sure. The thing is still sunk as fuck. Dark night: that’s what happens when a terrorist state starts bombing civilian infrastructure because it can’t win.

Re: Rishi, the lad knows his onions in matters of cash. We’ll need that, because fucking up Pooty ain’t cheap, but it’s worth every penny!

Please explain how "fucking up" the West I mean Russia with sanctions and sending billions of pounds to Ukraine in lethal aid has or will benefit  Ukraine, the middle class of the UK, US and Europe?

"worth every penny!"  ::)  The ONLY people who benefit financially from these wars, are the polititians and the Military Industrial Complex. The rest of us will suffer (Not to mention the lives lost) and Ukraine as a country is destroyed "worth every penny!"  ::) In hindsight was it worth it to fund and fight wars in Afghanistan, Iraq etc.? What a fucking waste of limited resources and lives. Remember you and your children’s children are the ones that will be poorer to pay for these wars.

It's sheer arogance and stupidity, this war would never have happened if NATO post WW2 had not broken its promise in the first place,  NOT to expand eastwards! Why did NATO keep expanding despite warnings for years from Russia? Surely a Neutral zone (i.e. Ukraine) would be better for everyone? other European countries close to Russia warned the US for years and thought it was reckless. But no arrogant NATO/Washington wouldn't listen and kept on provoking, kept pushing to be right up to the Russian border, arming Ukraine for years, meddling in Ukrainian politics, installing their puppet regimes to replace the Russia friendly Ukrainian government prior to the invasion (The West funded the Maidan revolution) * Think China doing the same i.e. arming "sovereign" Mexico and funding revolutions, overthrowing the current US friendly Mexican Gov, installing a China puppet regime right on the US border...Unthinkable! The US would invade Mexico in a Nanosecond!

Now NATO says it can't lose and Russia (with its 1600 active nuclear warheads) says it won’t lose. No negotitation? I don’t think people realize how dangerous this situation has become and it was so avoidable.

Ukraine should have stuck to the Minsk agreements and stayed Neutral. But no, the Neo Cons in West wouldn’t listen to Russia, dismissed them and would not allow their puppet Ukraine to negotiate.

Next in their sights is China (You can already see the rhetoric gearing up in the western Media) Just remember the US has been in +90 wars since 1980...how many wars has China been involved in since 1980? None. But according to the western media, we're suppose to believe that China is an aggressor and this big threat ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3291 on: October 25, 2022, 01:46:24 AM »
Now they are saying Russia will set off a dirty nuke. Pretty sure it will be NATO doing that as a false flag attack on US Airborne troops stationed close to Ukraine. Looks like there very well may be a WW3 in the near future.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #3292 on: October 25, 2022, 02:13:20 AM »
Benevolent NATO  ::) The more things change, the more they stay the same...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3293 on: October 25, 2022, 11:54:06 AM »
Please explain how "fucking up" the West I mean Russia with sanctions and sending billions of pounds to Ukraine in lethal aid has or will benefit  Ukraine, the middle class of the UK, US and Europe?

"worth every penny!"  ::)  The ONLY people who benefit financially from these wars, are the polititians and the Military Industrial Complex. The rest of us will suffer (Not to mention the lives lost) and Ukraine as a country is destroyed "worth every penny!"  ::) In hindsight was it worth it to fund and fight wars in Afghanistan, Iraq etc.? What a fucking waste of limited resources and lives. Remember you and your children’s children are the ones that will be poorer to pay for these wars.

It's sheer arogance and stupidity, this war would never have happened if NATO post WW2 had not broken its promise in the first place,  NOT to expand eastwards! Why did NATO keep expanding despite warnings for years from Russia? Surely a Neutral zone (i.e. Ukraine) would be better for everyone? other European countries close to Russia warned the US for years and thought it was reckless. But no arrogant NATO/Washington wouldn't listen and kept on provoking, kept pushing to be right up to the Russian border, arming Ukraine for years, meddling in Ukrainian politics, installing their puppet regimes to replace the Russia friendly Ukrainian government prior to the invasion (The West funded the Maidan revolution) * Think China doing the same i.e. arming "sovereign" Mexico and funding revolutions, overthrowing the current US friendly Mexican Gov, installing a China puppet regime right on the US border...Unthinkable! The US would invade Mexico in a Nanosecond!

Now NATO says it can't lose and Russia (with its 1600 active nuclear warheads) says it won’t lose. No negotitation? I don’t think people realize how dangerous this situation has become and it was so avoidable.

Ukraine should have stuck to the Minsk agreements and stayed Neutral. But no, the Neo Cons in West wouldn’t listen to Russia, dismissed them and would not allow their puppet Ukraine to negotiate.

Next in their sights is China (You can already see the rhetoric gearing up in the western Media) Just remember the US has been in +90 wars since 1980...how many wars has China been involved in since 1980? None. But according to the western media, we're suppose to believe that China is an aggressor and this big threat ::)

x2 Very well stated.

I'm so looking forwards to Automalfunction's Reasoned sensible reply to
your Post - Should be Interesting ..............

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3294 on: October 25, 2022, 12:29:00 PM »

Dark night: that’s what happens when a terrorist state starts bombing civilian infrastructure because it can’t win.

But bombarding Donetsk town & Russian villages for 8 years was okay by yours 'standard' !.

Russia is now producing 100 Lancet drones p/d  :D , and Nato defence systems can't do shit against those flaying machines ................

From Erdogan, no more Turkish Baryaktar drones for Zelensky................ . ;D

Hey, how is Cafe Latte situation in Kiev ?.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3295 on: October 25, 2022, 12:35:31 PM »
x2 Very well stated.

I'm so looking forwards to Automalfunction's Reasoned sensible reply to
your Post - Should be Interesting ..............

..........Reasoned sensible reply.......from him (or her)  ::)

Tulsi Gabbard interview on Joe Rogan podcast would shock him (or her) ...............

..........more & more Ukrainian soldiers (!?,hm) love to get arrested by Russians ............

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3296 on: October 25, 2022, 02:00:41 PM »

..........Reasoned sensible reply.......from him (or her)  ::)

Tulsi Gabbard interview on Joe Rogan podcast would shock him (or her) ...............

..........more & more Ukrainian soldiers (!?,hm) love to get arrested by Russians ............

Ha , I was being a tad Facetious
It appears Automalfunction isn't capable of any Reasoned well thought out replies
Just Parrot fashion MSM answers - Says a lot about him / her that they cannot answer accordingly .

Reminds me very much of The Total Khunt J.oak & his Pathetically weak & stupid answers ,
Perhaps they're one & the same person !! 🤔

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3297 on: October 25, 2022, 02:29:19 PM »

But bombarding Donetsk town & Russian villages for 8 years was okay by yours 'standard' !.

Russia is now producing 100 Lancet drones p/d  :D , and Nato defence systems can't do shit against those flaying machines ................

From Erdogan, no more Turkish Baryaktar drones for Zelensky................ . ;D

Hey, how is Cafe Latte situation in Kiev ?.

Russia is a spent force. A few pissy drones isn’t going to change the tide. More AA headed to UA and the continued attrition of Russia’s bullshit, no training dads army.

Keep sucking that Russian propaganda. If Russia are so powerful, how come they keep losing ground?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3298 on: October 25, 2022, 02:31:28 PM »

Ha , I was being a tad Facetious
It appears Automalfunction isn't capable of any Reasoned well thought out replies
Just Parrot fashion MSM answers - Says a lot about him / her that they cannot answer accordingly .

Reminds me very much of The Total Khunt J.oak & his Pathetically weak & stupid answers ,
Perhaps they're one & the same person !! 🤔

You two clowns can keep blowing smoke up each other’s arses all day long, Russia and Putin are still fucked, and the “Elite Cabal” (epic lol) are still in charge.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3299 on: October 25, 2022, 04:50:46 PM »
You two clowns can keep blowing smoke up each other’s arses all day long, Russia and Putin are still fucked, and the “Elite Cabal” (epic lol) are still in charge.

Just the exact useless idiotic reply I expected- J.oak / AutoMalfunction you're totally incapable of offering
Any kind of reasoned response.

Only Person here blowing smoke is You.