Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354513 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #3575 on: December 29, 2022, 01:32:10 AM »
I was happy to ignore this thread until it came to the top of the page.

Have I not already said that to be on Ukraine's side does not automatically mean supporting and condoning US interventionism?

Iraq invaded Kuwait, that was the beginning of that war even though all the US might have cared about is oil.

This is the biggest war in Europe since world war 2, I don't understand why fellow white men are more concerned about Arabs.

We have survived so long because of the power of love and the guidance of a higher light towards a potential nobler future. Evil is not my sustaining force and I have probed the depths of my mind and have found nothing there that would spray bullets on fleeing women and children. By failing to condemn what Russia is doing is to condone it.

By failing to condemn what Russia is doing is to condone it.

Did you condemn Obama for having 7 countries bombed ?
Did you condemn America & UK etc for invading Iraq ?

Simple yes / no answers

Once you start trying to make excuses then there's excuses for Russia also.

No I'm not agreeing with what Russia is doing - only I'm aware there's much more gone on behind
The cloak of darkness away from whats portrayed in MSM.

Ukraine
NATO
America
UK
Are all just as much to blame & wrong as Russia .

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3576 on: December 29, 2022, 02:36:01 AM »

Simple yes / no answers

I keep replying to your incessant one liner. I was not in support of Obomber or the Iraq invasion. It is not a very good argument for supporting Putin.

I grew up in a war zone ie Northern Ireland. War is hell.

Russia should leave Ukraine asap.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3577 on: December 29, 2022, 02:45:49 AM »

Simple yes / no answers

I keep replying to your incessant one liner. I was not in support of Obomber or the Iraq invasion. It is not a very good argument for supporting Putin.

"I keep replying to your incessant one liner. I was not in support of Obomber or the Iraq invasion. It is not a very good argument for supporting Putin.

Russia should leave Ukraine asap."

Thank you - That is your 1st simple answer, no ifs or buts.

Yes it was a war zone & still is to a much lesser degree.
And how many atrocities on both sides were committed ?

War & killing folk is Not a Fairy tale Film like Business.
When its a kill or be killed situation & Adrenaline / Fight or Flight survival mode
& heightened emotions are at play - Suddenly things are so rational like
they are when calmly typing idealistically what you should & shouldn't do.

Like Jeff Posted - if you've not already read then read the book
Ordinary Men.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3578 on: December 29, 2022, 03:16:45 AM »
Besides a few reported cases the Ukrainian army has treated prisoners with a decent level of humanity and the Russian soldiers know this that is why they are surrendering in large numbers. It is not so the other way around where all prisoners are kept in dreadful conditions, starved, and many tortured. So this idea that all men become equally evil in war is wrong. I never supported the IRA's indiscriminate bombing. You however through continuing to argue about moral relativity and not straight out condemning Russia continue to support the blatant aggressor. Should a man attack another man on the street because he feels himself to be threatened by him even though he is minding his own business?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3579 on: December 29, 2022, 05:48:33 AM »
Besides a few reported cases the Ukrainian army has treated prisoners with a decent level of humanity and the Russian soldiers know this that is why they are surrendering in large numbers. It is not so the other way around where all prisoners are kept in dreadful conditions, starved, and many tortured. So this idea that all men become equally evil in war is wrong. I never supported the IRA's indiscriminate bombing. You however through continuing to argue about moral relativity and not straight out condemning Russia continue to support the blatant aggressor. Should a man attack another man on the street because he feels himself to be threatened by him even though he is minding his own business?

I'm 62 what age are you ?

You ever been to war ?
Had to kill a man or woman or they would kill you ?
Let alone have time to think about your actions, you'd be Dead.

I'm interested in your answers

"Should a man attack another man on the street because he feels himself to be threatened by him even though he is minding his own business?"
Yes  & No - depending on what situation is - how many minding their own business have killed others in Northern Ireland?
They were just waiting for an opportunity to kill those they didn't like.
And in so many other conflicts seemingly innocent looking folk have
Turned round & killed others .

See how daft your question was.

War & killing folk is Not a Fairy tale Like in films
When its a kill or be killed situation & Adrenaline / Fight or Flight survival mode
they are when calmly typing idealistically what you should & shouldn't do

Like I said previously

Ukraine
NATO
America
UK
Russia
& likely others
Are all to be Condemned

I support none of them ,their all guilty as sin.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3580 on: December 29, 2022, 07:58:25 AM »
I'm 62 what age are you ?

You ever been to war ?
Had to kill a man or woman or they would kill you ?
Let alone have time to think about your actions, you'd be Dead.

I'm interested in your answers

"Should a man attack another man on the street because he feels himself to be threatened by him even though he is minding his own business?"
Yes  & No - depending on what situation is - how many minding their own business have killed others in Northern Ireland?
They were just waiting for an opportunity to kill those they didn't like.
And in so many other conflicts seemingly innocent looking folk have
Turned round & killed others .

See how daft your question was.

War & killing folk is Not a Fairy tale Like in films
they are when calmly typing idealistically what you should & shouldn't do

Like I said previously

Ukraine
NATO
America
UK
Russia
& likely others
Are all to be Condemned

I support none of them ,their all guilty as sin.

Age does not always equate with wisdom.

Did you serve in the military, have you been in a combat situation? Having to kill someone before they kill you is not the same as shooting, torturing and raping civilians because of their ethnicity. If I was engaged in such activity then I would deserve to be shot. Thankfully I walk confident in the fact that I am not some murderer in disguise. You can think what you like but I know myself well.

I was of course referring to Russia invading Ukraine. Ukraine was not waiting for an opportunity to invade Russia but they did want the land back that Russia stole from them.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3581 on: December 29, 2022, 08:13:40 AM »
Age does not always equate with wisdom.

Did you serve in the military, have you been in a combat situation? Having to kill someone before they kill you is not the same as shooting, torturing and raping civilians because of their ethnicity. If I was engaged in such activity then I would deserve to be shot. Thankfully I walk confident in the fact that I am not some murderer in disguise. You can think what you like but I know myself well.

I was of course referring to Russia invading Ukraine. Ukraine was not waiting for an opportunity to invade Russia but they did want the land back that Russia stole from them.

You seem to struggle with answering simple direct questions ro.

Where did I mention age & wisdom ?

Yes I did serve & yes in combat situations & yes I've killed many.
Walk a mile in my shoes & comeback & preach.

I also walk confident in my actions be I a murderer or not in your eyes
It doesn't bother me at all - I did what was necessary & had to be done for Me to stay alive.

Try just once to answer questions that are directed at you without rambling on about
Fuckwittery crap.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3582 on: December 29, 2022, 09:01:07 AM »

You seem to struggle with answering simple direct questions ro.

Where did I mention age & wisdom ?

Yes I did serve & yes in combat situations & yes I've killed many.
Walk a mile in my shoes & comeback & preach.

I also walk confident in my actions be I a murderer or not in your eyes
It doesn't bother me at all - I did what was necessary & had to be done for Me to stay alive.

Try just once to answer questions that are directed at you without rambling on about
Fuckwittery crap.

You are not in command over me, I answer the way I feel best to and I don't beat around the bush. But why should I continue to talk with someone who considers what I say "fuckwittery crap"? You sound mentally disturbed, I would suggest a life of prayer and meditation whether your kills were against justified enemy targets or not. If not then it makes sense why what I say gets to you.

I know well about this suffering world, I know well about heavy crosses and I do not plan to walk in your footsteps but you should walk in the Light of God.

I,m out of this thread, it sickens me.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #3583 on: December 29, 2022, 10:13:54 AM »
Bigro is so dumb,

Putin,zelensky, biden,Trudeau,Marconi, jiji ping, all play for the same team,

they are all W.E.F , they all work for Klaus shwab 

they are all puppets and the war in Ukraine is theatre, it's just a distraction and an excuse for more theft/wealth transfer

How is bigro so dumb? It's mind boggling to me that people fall for this shit....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3584 on: December 29, 2022, 10:20:14 AM »
You are not in command over me, I answer the way I feel best to and I don't beat around the bush. But why should I continue to talk with someone who considers what I say "fuckwittery crap"? You sound mentally disturbed, I would suggest a life of prayer and meditation whether your kills were against justified enemy targets or not. If not then it makes sense why what I say gets to you.

I know well about this suffering world, I know well about heavy crosses and I do not plan to walk in your footsteps but you should walk in the Light of God.

I,m out of this thread, it sickens me.

I thought you a mentally stronger person ro- I was wrong.

Likewise you do not command over me,Though You're perfectly entitled to your thoughts & opinions as I am mine - we don't agree & so what.

I have no Need for a weirdy beardy sky wizard or place for one in my Mind or my life,
Similarly to me you come across mentally disturbed by the Fuckwittery you write.

One thing you are Correct on is Yes I have my demon's within as many of us do,
Yes I am mentally disturbed what of it ? & you are saying you are not?
I do quieten my mind often as I need to.

I'd very much like to know what you think "get's to me" of what you say ?

I sincerely hope you will not have to walk in similar footsteps to me , very sadly
at some point probably after I've long departed many will have to as it's plainly
obvious there is a Very Sick Agenda a foot by the devil's own.

It is for the best that you leave this thread as it appears you are not mentally
strong enough to cope / deal with the Facts & Realities of War.

Be well my friend.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3585 on: December 29, 2022, 10:26:10 AM »
Bigro is so dumb,

Putin,zelensky, biden,Trudeau,Marconi, jiji ping, all play for the same team,

they are all W.E.F , they all work for Klaus shwab 

they are all puppets and the war in Ukraine is theatre, it's just a distraction and an excuse for more theft/wealth transfer

How is bigro so dumb? It's mind boggling to me that people fall for this shit....

Interesting point of view

You see/ believe WEF & Klaus are the head of the Snake? maybe so, they certainly
are not For the common man & his welfare & benefit that much is clear.

As for ro being dumb , I don't think so much dumb as mislead / confused
To much MSM info & influence + he has a Ukrainian girlfriend or so we're told by
others on here - That's also probably clouding his views.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3586 on: December 29, 2022, 11:10:01 AM »
Interesting point of view

You see/ believe WEF & Klaus are the head of the Snake? maybe so, they certainly
are not For the common man & his welfare & benefit that much is clear.

As for ro being dumb , I don't think so much dumb as mislead / confused
To much MSM info & influence + he has a Ukrainian girlfriend or so were told by
others on here - That's also probably clouding his views.

being Irish doesn't help....

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3587 on: December 29, 2022, 09:46:23 PM »
Who invaded the Donbass???

So many lives wasted for a huge country like Russia to take a little bit more. All those Russian speaking people in Mariupol were blitzed to the other side.

Russia has failed to capture Bahmut after months of trying with thousands upon thousands, like 6000 every two weeks being slaughtered trying. They are no where near the city centre.  Your beloved Wagners insignia is "we don't believe in anything, were just here for the violence"...ORCS.

You are 1 very very naive Irishman   ::) ::) ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3588 on: December 29, 2022, 09:54:06 PM »
you are lowering yourself to this level, you probably think this is just scripted acting. Your no better than them.

Yeah, I respected some old IRA guys !.

Didn't fire a gun in the last 2 years & so I'm NOT @ the level of Russian Spetnatsz, Chechen Ahmats or the Wagners !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3589 on: December 29, 2022, 10:04:59 PM »

Perhaps Zelensky 'Monaco Battalion' would liberate Ireland from English , just like Germans or French 'did' !.

Go back to school Gro.

Automation

• Getbig IV

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3591 on: December 29, 2022, 11:23:05 PM »
Automation is the kind of retard who reads the national inquire and thinks it's true....

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3592 on: December 30, 2022, 01:54:47 AM »
Russia just pummeled Ukraine with missiles.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3593 on: December 30, 2022, 07:05:18 AM »

"Stand with Ukraine until you have nothing and are not happy, but it was for the 'greater good' because science and climate change". 👍

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3594 on: December 30, 2022, 12:10:25 PM »
Automation is the kind of retard who reads the national inquire and thinks it's true....

Guessing you’re a erudite sage who is incapable of being influenced. Pull your head out of Pooty’s propaganda machine you dullard. Russia are still losing.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3595 on: December 30, 2022, 02:58:57 PM »
Guessing you’re a erudite sage who is incapable of being influenced. Pull your head out of Pooty’s propaganda machine you dullard. Russia are still losing.
Russia losing the fake theatre war that putin was told to start by Klaus shwab to distract from the freedom convoy protest and failed Vax mandates and to embezle money from the west to make up for the unused/spoiled mrna clot shot no one wants to take, okay  thanks for the update, got it bro 👍

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3596 on: December 30, 2022, 03:57:39 PM »
Russia aren't losing shite, once they discovered they were fighting a proxy war against NATO and The US, they took on the position of consolidation appreciating they cannot win a conventional war against that much firepower and weaponry. They appreciate give the US time they will turn their backs on Ukraine as they have Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, etc, etc.  They are happy to just continue to hit critical infrastructure and slowly break the will of the Ukrainians.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3597 on: December 30, 2022, 10:50:44 PM »
Russia aren't losing shite, once they discovered they were fighting a proxy war against NATO and The US, they took on the position of consolidation appreciating they cannot win a conventional war against that much firepower and weaponry. They appreciate give the US time they will turn their backs on Ukraine as they have Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, etc, etc.  They are happy to just continue to hit critical infrastructure and slowly break the will of the Ukrainians.

Not a student of history then. Wars of occupation, you may want to check them out. The US couldn’t pull them off with the largest economy on earth, yet Russia can with an economy the same as size as california? Sure. OK.

Slinging a bunch of missiles is easily countered, hence the increasing supply of AA systems from the US and allies. Expect Russia’s hit rate to continue to get even worse. It’s a petulant act of desperation, brought on by a failure to win on the battlefield. Quite pathetic really.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3598 on: December 30, 2022, 10:57:15 PM »
Not a student of history then. Wars of occupation, you may want to check them out. The US couldn’t pull them off with the largest economy on earth, yet Russia can with an economy the same as size as california? Sure. OK.

Slinging a bunch of missiles is easily countered, hence the increasing supply of AA systems from the US and allies. Expect Russia’s hit rate to continue to get even worse. It’s a petulant act of desperation, brought on by a failure to win on the battlefield. Quite pathetic really.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3599 on: December 30, 2022, 11:12:53 PM »

CA's GDP is $3.4T, while Russia's GDP is $1.8B.  Italy and Brazil have higher GDP than Russia. 

Russia has nukes and lot of energy supplies.

But, I agree with your assessment of Russia's petulant act of desperation.