Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

Automation

• Getbig IV
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #3600 on: December 31, 2022, 01:25:41 AM »

An erudite response. Thank you for confirming your halfwit status.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3601 on: December 31, 2022, 01:27:07 AM »
CA's GDP is $3.4T, while Russia's GDP is $1.8B.  Italy and Brazil have higher GDP than Russia. 

Russia has nukes and lot of energy supplies.

But, I agree with your assessment of Russia's petulant act of desperation.

Haha. Good catch. Guessing the disparity will only increase with sanctions, brain drain and the continued meat grinding of their male workforce.

Tards on here still think that the ruble is winning. They don’t even understand the basics when it comes to the financials of this war.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #3602 on: December 31, 2022, 09:21:51 AM »
An erudite response. Thank you for confirming your halfwit status.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3603 on: December 31, 2022, 10:11:36 AM »

Thank you for you compelling contribution.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3604 on: December 31, 2022, 11:47:02 AM »

The Best New Year Eve Fireworks (so far) :

1st Place : KIEV , 10 fantastic explosions in Russian production  ;D

2nd Place : SYDNEY  ;)

3rd Place : .................

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3605 on: December 31, 2022, 11:59:25 AM »
“Putin is a GENIUS”.

-Donald J. Trump

🙄🙄🙄

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3606 on: December 31, 2022, 12:00:38 PM »
“Putin is a GENIUS”.

-Donald J. Trump

🙄🙄🙄
You are the useful idiot we've been warned of.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #3607 on: December 31, 2022, 01:47:29 PM »
“Putin is a GENIUS”.

-Donald J. Trump

🙄🙄🙄

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3608 on: December 31, 2022, 01:48:38 PM »
“Putin is a GENIUS”.

-Donald J. Trump

🙄🙄🙄

You are a cuckold.  A disgusting cuckold. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3609 on: December 31, 2022, 02:27:51 PM »
Ukraine. HAHAHAHAHA.

The USA will be sending them BILLIONS for 20 years. Pure folly. Complete bullshit.
a

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3610 on: January 01, 2023, 12:03:04 AM »
Ukraine. HAHAHAHAHA.

The USA will be sending them BILLIONS for 20 years. Pure folly. Complete bullshit.
Yeah, what's a little inflation going to hurt anyway? :-\

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #3611 on: January 01, 2023, 04:21:07 AM »

You seem to struggle with answering simple direct questions ro.

Where did I mention age & wisdom ?

Yes I did serve & yes in combat situations & yes I've killed many.
Walk a mile in my shoes & comeback & preach.

I also walk confident in my actions be I a murderer or not in your eyes
It doesn't bother me at all - I did what was necessary & had to be done for Me to stay alive.

Try just once to answer questions that are directed at you without rambling on about
Fuckwittery crap.

Where were you? The Falklands?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3612 on: January 01, 2023, 05:11:06 AM »
“Putin is a GENIUS”.

-Donald J. Trump

Almost as ghey as when Trudeau praised violent dictator Fidel Castro...

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3613 on: January 01, 2023, 02:24:10 PM »
Candace Owens Podcast (& others):

Olena Zelensky wife of Volodymyr ( ;D) spent + 42 000 Euros in Paris , while asking for more money for Ukraine .............

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3614 on: January 01, 2023, 04:06:05 PM »
Candace Owens Podcast (& others):

Olena Zelensky wife of Volodymyr ( ;D) spent + 42 000 Euros in Paris , while asking for more money for Ukraine .............

That sounds about right - The Leftist idiots will be happy to send millions of more Tax $ to her & her husband.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #3615 on: January 03, 2023, 06:32:43 AM »
BigRo Did you Stand with Iraq when UK / America Decided to Invade ?
And are You Really going to say There were no Invader atrocities going on over there?

It's very easy to cherry pick & throw stones at Russia - Widen your View & throw stones at all Invading Military Forces - Otherwise it makes you look very hypercritical
& narrow minded.

I hope you Never find yourself in that situation so you have to make a choice about
taking your life - The dark evil side is in us all -  that is how Man has
survived for so long - Otherwise we as a species would've long Killed ourselves.

By failing to condemn what Russia is doing is to condone it.

Did you condemn Obama for having 7 countries bombed ?
Did you condemn America & UK etc for invading Iraq ?

Simple yes / no answers

Once you start trying to make excuses then there's excuses for Russia also.

No I'm not agreeing with what Russia is doing - only I'm aware there's much more gone on behind
The cloak of darkness away from whats portrayed in MSM.

Ukraine
NATO
America
UK
Are all just as much to blame & wrong as Russia .

You seem to struggle with answering simple direct questions ro.

Where did I mention age & wisdom ?

Yes I did serve & yes in combat situations & yes I've killed many.
Walk a mile in my shoes & comeback & preach.

I also walk confident in my actions be I a murderer or not in your eyes
It doesn't bother me at all - I did what was necessary & had to be done for Me to stay alive.

Try just once to answer questions that are directed at you without rambling on about
Fuckwittery crap.

Illuminati,

I don't think I fully understand your line of questioning, but am I right in detecting a general point that one should be careful not to mistake triviality for nuance, and that we would be better served to condemn every military intervention entirely as opposed to differentiating between examples – irrespective of situations on the ground, motives, UNSC approval, and intended consequences?

It sounds as though you’re rightly suspicious of power and broadly a philosophical anarchist now.

Would you say that it was your early experiences of gunning down and killing so many men in war that led you to this conclusion?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3616 on: January 03, 2023, 09:31:14 AM »
Illuminati,

I don't think I fully understand your line of questioning, but am I right in detecting a general point that one should be careful not to mistake triviality for nuance, and that we would be better served to condemn every military intervention entirely as opposed to differentiating between examples – irrespective of situations on the ground, motives, UNSC approval, and intended consequences?

It sounds as though you’re rightly suspicious of power and broadly a philosophical anarchist now.

Would you say that it was your early experiences of gunning down and killing so many men in war that led you to this conclusion?

My point if any is Don't listen to or Believe a Word of what MSM & Governments tell you
They are the Biggest liars going.
MSM is Controlled as are most world governments .

I'm fed up with this whole Russia is bad Bollocks yet UK & America etc can go around
destabilising countries causing civil unrest & war or just decide tehy should go invade
or bomb other countries that are 1000's of miles away from them.

It's the Total hypocrisy of those I stand with Russia folk & yet remained quiet about
all the other war's / conflicts. 

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #3617 on: January 03, 2023, 03:33:10 PM »
My point if any is Don't listen to or Believe a Word of what MSM & Governments tell you
They are the Biggest liars going.
MSM is Controlled as are most world governments .

I'm fed up with this whole Russia is bad Bollocks yet UK & America etc can go around
destabilising countries causing civil unrest & war or just decide tehy should go invade
or bomb other countries that are 1000's of miles away from them.

It's the Total hypocrisy of those I stand with Russia folk & yet remained quiet about
all the other war's / conflicts.

I agree fully in regards to the importance of doubting the motives of states and the claims of mainstream media. But it is also important to attempt to understand the facts on the ground in each instance and try to separate truth from propaganda.

I, too, find hypocrisy infuriating, but I see nothing in Ronan's writing that makes him guilty of that. I see a good man who’s spent a long time introspecting in order to discover facts about himself that he can be sure of. He said he wasn't some passionate supporter of the UK's interventions in, say, Kosovo or Iraq, and he has people in his life directly affected by this war. He shouldn't be obliged to preface every discussion of Ukraine with a statement condemning every past conflict. I'd have thought you would have agreed with him regarding the distinctions between how soldiers can conduct themselves in war, given your past postings on US police brutality?

The last part was me being flippant because I don't recall you ever mentioning that you served in wars before. Respectfully, I thought you spent 30-odd years on the doors? That's why I asked if it was the Falklands, as you'd have probably been around 21 and maybe served a short stint.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3618 on: January 04, 2023, 12:29:14 PM »
I agree fully in regards to the importance of doubting the motives of states and the claims of mainstream media. But it is also important to attempt to understand the facts on the ground in each instance and try to separate truth from propaganda.

I, too, find hypocrisy infuriating, but I see nothing in Ronan's writing that makes him guilty of that. I see a good man who’s spent a long time introspecting in order to discover facts about himself that he can be sure of. He said he wasn't some passionate supporter of the UK's interventions in, say, Kosovo or Iraq, and he has people in his life directly affected by this war. He shouldn't be obliged to preface every discussion of Ukraine with a statement condemning every past conflict. I'd have thought you would have agreed with him regarding the distinctions between how soldiers can conduct themselves in war, given your past postings on US police brutality?

The last part was me being flippant because I don't recall you ever mentioning that you served in wars before. Respectfully, I thought you spent 30-odd years on the doors? That's why I asked if it was the Falklands, as you'd have probably been around 21 and maybe served a short stint.

You Must remember this is Getbig & it is very unwise to give to many details of oneself
as there are some very good hackers on here.
Not al my details are an exact time line of my life, if you wish to post exact details of your life etc Good for you - I choose Not to.

Why do you fell the need to speak for big ro he's old enough & smart enough to speak
for himself - ro is also intelligent enough when he isnt smoking whatever he smokes
& not in his idealistic world.

He has his views as you have yours & I have mine.

My issue is with all the I hate Russia Bandwagon jumpers & the Hypocrisy

All This Russia is bad & only Russians do Bad things - Really FFS

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #3619 on: January 05, 2023, 12:49:13 AM »
You Must remember this is Getbig & it is very unwise to give to many details of oneself
as there are some very good hackers on here.
Not al my details are an exact time line of my life, if you wish to post exact details of your life etc Good for you - I choose Not to.

Why do you fell the need to speak for big ro he's old enough & smart enough to speak
for himself - ro is also intelligent enough when he isnt smoking whatever he smokes
& not in his idealistic world.

He has his views as you have yours & I have mine.

My issue is with all the I hate Russia Bandwagon jumpers & the Hypocrisy

All This Russia is bad & only Russians do Bad things - Really FFS

I accidentally replied with my spare account the first time, lol.

It's just a subject I find interesting - state theory, laws governing war, illegal but 'legitimate' arguments and all of that stuff. It's a good thread. Ro, in my opinion, was being unfairly framed as a mentally weak hypocrite and I don't see how someone could arrive at that conclusion based on what he said.

You said to Ro: 'You seem to struggle with answering simple direct questions' and that you're interested in his answers. I was just interested in getting your answers to better understand your questions.

With regard to the military stuff - it's just another cool topic. There's a few UK guys on here that spent some time in the military. Myself, Donny, Purple Aki, Bigmc, and a few others. I didn't realize you did, too. I went to Afghan and a few other places. It sounds like you had a crazy time so I was just wondering what conflict it was? Surely that's not too much info, is it?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3620 on: January 05, 2023, 03:00:57 AM »
War of the Spanish Succession.

Ha ha - you got it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3621 on: January 05, 2023, 03:08:37 AM »
I accidentally replied with my spare account the first time, lol.

It's just a subject I find interesting - state theory, laws governing war, illegal but 'legitimate' arguments and all of that stuff. It's a good thread. Ro, in my opinion, was being unfairly framed as a mentally weak hypocrite and I don't see how someone could arrive at that conclusion based on what he said.

You said to Ro: 'You seem to struggle with answering simple direct questions' and that you're interested in his answers. I was just interested in getting your answers to better understand your questions.

With regard to the military stuff - it's just another cool topic. There's a few UK guys on here that spent some time in the military. Myself, Donny, Purple Aki, Bigmc, and a few others. I didn't realize you did, too. I went to Afghan and a few other places. It sounds like you had a crazy time so I was just wondering what conflict it was? Surely that's not too much info, is it?

Spare account ?

Not so sure what your trying to ascertain from or about me .
So far as ro & Russia/ Ukraine I've made it clear .

Im anonymous on here for a reason &information/ details about me are what I choose to give out.
Your more than welcome to post any & all your info - not that I'm remotely interested or wish to know.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #3622 on: January 05, 2023, 03:19:33 AM »
Spare account ?

Not so sure what your trying to ascertain from or about me .
So far as ro & Russia/ Ukraine I've made it clear .

Im anonymous on here for a reason &information/ details about me are what I choose to give out.
Your more than welcome to post any & all your info - not that I'm remotely interested or wish to know.

Not trying to ascertain anything at all - was just having a friendly conversation with a fellow veteran, I thought. Not sure why you suddenly sound defensive. You were relentlessly questioning Ro about his life experience and combat experience and said that you had a lot of it and suffer from trauma. That's interesting and you have my sympathy. I was just curious where it occurred.

Obviously it was one of those top-secret, double-classified missions that you can't talk about or else they'll kill you. Understood. I remember the first time I had to snap a German Shephard's spine during one of those. I still hear their yelps in my dreams.  :o

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3623 on: January 05, 2023, 03:35:28 AM »

Not trying to ascertain anything at all - was just having a friendly conversation with a fellow veteran, I thought. Not sure why you suddenly sound defensive. You were relentlessly questioning Ro about his life experience and combat experience and said that you had a lot of it and suffer from trauma. That's interesting and you have my sympathy. I was just curious where it occurred.

Obviously it was one of those top-secret, double-classified missions that you can't talk about or else they'll kill you. Understood. I remember the first time I had to snap a German Shephard's spine during one of those. I still hear their yelps in my dreams.  :o

Hmmmm thanks for your interest 👍🏻
Your other account doesn't happen to be big ro's does it ? He disappears & you take over ?
Just post on your ro account if you're one & the same.

Its top secret & classified- yes that's my choosing- if that annoys or bothers you , tough.

And what had the German shepard done towards you to snap its spine, please don't tell me
As I'm not interested- Thanks 😉🤣😂

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #3624 on: January 05, 2023, 03:40:16 AM »

Hmmmm thanks for your interest 👍🏻
Your other account doesn't happen to be big ro's does it ? He disappears & you take over ?
Just post on your ro account if you're one & the same.

Its top secret & classified- yes that's my choosing- if that annoys or bothers you , tough.

And what had the German shepard done towards you to snap its spine, please don't tell me
As I'm not interested- Thanks 😉🤣😂