Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #3850 on: February 14, 2023, 04:16:10 PM »
No, you are incorrect.

Yes they are taking high casualties but Russia is just now gearing up for a massive offensive with overwhelming numbers.

Previous to this buildup they have tried to win in a small way.

Russia can afford a high casualty rate but Ukraine cannot.

They have only been fighting Ukraine for the past 8 years
c

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3851 on: February 14, 2023, 04:56:18 PM »
Nukes on the way. PIP Ukraine...

https://www.oann.com/newsroom/russia-deploys-nuclear-warships/

I've heard a few rumours that NATO might be in position somewhere near the Western Ukrainian border. Waiting to move in to help defend Ukraine.

Russia deploying nuclear warships to the region as a counter move would make sense.

Things are probably gonna reach stalemate and peace and new boarders will be drawn up.

JP Morgan and other US institutions have already made proposals to "help" rebuild Ukraine. Arms and defence contractors made money from the war, the energy sector made money from it, now it's the turn for the bankers.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3852 on: February 14, 2023, 05:59:35 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3853 on: February 14, 2023, 10:11:34 PM »
Russia timeline: we will take Kyiv in 3 days….

Terrible rebuttal.

Ukraine is getting its shit pushed in.

How much longer until they "win"?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3854 on: February 14, 2023, 10:15:06 PM »
No, you are incorrect.

Yes they are taking high casualties but Russia is just now gearing up for a massive offensive with overwhelming numbers.

Previous to this buildup they have tried to win in a small way.

Russia can afford a high casualty rate but Ukraine cannot.

Human wave attacks, sounds like a losing strategy. It’s not WW2. With a declining birth rate, killing as many fertile men in a war of aggression is just stupid. But then again, this is Russia. No wonder Putin’s nonsense resonates with some of the tankies on here.

It’s tragic that men are being sent to the meat grinder for a botoxed up, cancer ridden revanchists wet dream of bringing back the USSR.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3855 on: February 14, 2023, 10:16:04 PM »
Russian soldier death rate highest since first week of war

The Ukrainian data shows 824 Russian soldiers dying per day in February.

According to the Ukrainian data, highlighted by the UK, 824 Russian losses a day is more than four times the rate reported in June and July, when around 172 Russian soldiers died each day.

The Ukrainian military claims 137,780 Russian military deaths since the full-scale invasion began.

The UK's MoD pointed out the recent increase could be due to "a range of factors, including lack of trained personnel, coordination, and resources across the front".

The US agreed last week to send long-range missiles that would enable Ukraine to double its attack range.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64616099

So this is a map of Ukraine winning?

I'm missing something i guess.

Looks like Russia is occupying Ukraine as it has been for a year and will continue to.

You think deaths equal wins?

This isn't Call of Duty Team Deathmatch.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3856 on: February 14, 2023, 10:19:52 PM »
Terrible rebuttal.

Ukraine is getting its shit pushed in.

How much longer until they "win"?

Terrible rebuttal.

Russia is a year into a “special operation” that they said would last two weeks.

Pull your head out of Putin’s ass mate. Russia has been revealed as a joke of a fighting force. I suppose in your mind they are still the 2nd army of the world. Dumb, corrupt fucks can’t even take Donbas!

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3857 on: February 14, 2023, 10:24:50 PM »

Looks like Russia is occupying Ukraine as it has been for a year and will continue to.

Not this retarded shit again.

Watch a time lapse video.

Russia “winning”.

Wars of occupation are fools errands. Russia are doomed to fail.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3858 on: February 14, 2023, 10:25:20 PM »
Terrible rebuttal.

Russia is a year into a “special operation” that they said would last two weeks.

Pull your head out of Putin’s ass mate. Russia has been revealed as a joke of a fighting force. I suppose in your mind they are still the 2nd army of the world. Dumb, corrupt fucks can’t even take Donbas!

Russia is winning.

I don't give two shits about Putin.

You are like that Iraqi news guy claiming the bombs weren't falling.

Let's see how decimated Ukraine is over the next year.

While Russia is business as usual.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3859 on: February 14, 2023, 10:28:03 PM »
Not this retarded shit again.

Watch a time lapse video.

Russia “winning”.

Wars of occupation are fools errands. Russia are doomed to fail.

Let me know when Russia no longer controls Ukraine.

I'll be fair and concede when that day comes.

As of right now Russia is controlling Ukraine.

I know you aren't rational enough to understand this, but i'll be fair with you.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3860 on: February 15, 2023, 12:17:20 AM »

There is no escape for 1500 Ukrainian soldiers in Paraskovievka , capitulation or meat grinding  :)

Ukrainian Bahmut garnison have a choice, white flag or meat grinding  :)

Let's see who is  ;D ;D ;D now !.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3861 on: February 15, 2023, 01:39:16 AM »

Ukraine would have been better off if they just gave Russia the Donbass region like they wanted to start with.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3862 on: February 15, 2023, 01:58:38 AM »
Ukraine should have given Russia the Donbas-region from the start, no more lives had been spilled.

The citizens of Ukraine should overthrow Nazi Zelensky and give Russia what they want to stop further bloodshed.
Q

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3863 on: February 15, 2023, 02:04:12 AM »
Ukraine would have been better off if they just gave Russia the Donbass region like they wanted to start with.
Ukraine would have been better off if they never allowed the 2014 coup. Let's face it, they allowed the US to succeed in the coup, and now it is costing them many, many lives. And a destroyed infrastructure. They should have executed everyone involved in the coup.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3864 on: February 15, 2023, 02:05:43 AM »
Ukraine should have given Russia the Donbas-region from the start, no more lives had been spilled.

The citizens of Ukraine should overthrow Nazi Zelensky and give Russia what they want to stop further bloodshed.
This is exactly what needs to happen. Zelensky and his inner circle should be tortured to death. How about impaling them on dull spikes, Vlad style?!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3865 on: February 15, 2023, 02:11:57 AM »
This is exactly what needs to happen. Zelensky and his inner circle should be tortured to death. How about impaling them on dull spikes, Vlad style?!

Impalement Vlad Tepes-style or Death by a Thousand Cuts would be appropriate punishment for these Nazi Criminals!
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3866 on: February 15, 2023, 03:41:31 AM »
Fired Russian general Vladimir Makarov dies in apparent suicide

https://nypost.com/2023/02/13/fired-russian-general-vladimir-makarov-dies-in-apparent-suicide-report/?dicbo=v2-mo2f6r1

A senior Russian general has died of an apparent suicide in a Moscow suburb early Monday, just weeks after he was reportedly sacked by President Vladimir Putin.

Makarov’s wife, Valentina, found her husband with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, according to Russian-language news outlet SOTA.

In November, Col. Vadim Boiko, 44, deputy head of the Makarov Pacific Higher Naval School in Vladivostok, was found dead from multiple gunshot wounds in what has been described as a suicide.

Several high-ranking Russians and magnates have died under mysterious circumstances in recent months.

Boiko, who played a role in Putin’s partial mobilization efforts, “executed” himself with five gunshots to the chest in his commander’s office after allegedly being set up to take the fall for some of the problems plaguing the invasion of Ukraine, according to his widow.

In December, sausage tycoon Pavel Antov, who criticized the invasion of Ukraine, plunged to his death from a luxury hotel in India — three days after his friend lost his life on the same trip.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3867 on: February 15, 2023, 03:51:41 AM »
Ukraine losing large number of troops as it boasts about Russian casualties

https://nypost.com/2023/02/14/ukraine-losing-large-number-of-troops-as-it-boasts-of-russian-casualties/

While Ukraine has been boasting about taking out massive numbers of Russian soldiers — including a record day for casualties last week — Kyiv has also been losing a staggering number of its own troops.

Western intelligence sources estimate that each side has suffered approximately 150,000 casualties since Russia launched its invasion on Feb. 24, 2022, Agence France-Presse reported.

Norway’s defense chief Gen. Eirik Kristoffersen said last month on Norwegian TV that the most recent intelligence suggests that Ukraine has lost 100,000 troops and 30,000 civilians in the course of the war.

Meanwhile, Kristoffersen said Russia had 180,000 soldiers who were either wounded, killed or missing.

More recently, US officials said Russian casualties are fast approaching 200,000, according to reporting from the New York Times, citing American and other Western officials.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3868 on: February 15, 2023, 10:55:17 AM »

Western intelligence sources =  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fixed  ;)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3869 on: February 15, 2023, 11:08:43 AM »
Ukraine losing large number of troops as it boasts about Russian casualties

https://nypost.com/2023/02/14/ukraine-losing-large-number-of-troops-as-it-boasts-of-russian-casualties/

While Ukraine has been boasting about taking out massive numbers of Russian soldiers — including a record day for casualties last week — Kyiv has also been losing a staggering number of its own troops.

Western intelligence sources estimate that each side has suffered approximately 150,000 casualties since Russia launched its invasion on Feb. 24, 2022, Agence France-Presse reported.

Norway’s defense chief Gen. Eirik Kristoffersen said last month on Norwegian TV that the most recent intelligence suggests that Ukraine has lost 100,000 troops and 30,000 civilians in the course of the war.

Meanwhile, Kristoffersen said Russia had 180,000 soldiers who were either wounded, killed or missing.

More recently, US officials said Russian casualties are fast approaching 200,000, according to reporting from the New York Times, citing American and other Western officials.

If you were to believe what the media reported for the past year, Russia would have millions of casualties and all its planes, tanks and ships destroyed while Ukraine only lost the "ghost of kiev".

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3870 on: February 15, 2023, 11:29:14 AM »
Russia Ukraine USA is winning.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3871 on: February 15, 2023, 09:47:48 PM »

Appeasing dictators illegal land grabs. You may want to see what history has to say about that.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3872 on: February 15, 2023, 09:50:48 PM »
Russia is winning.

I don't give two shits about Putin.

You are like that Iraqi news guy claiming the bombs weren't falling.

Let's see how decimated Ukraine is over the next year.

While Russia is business as usual.

Ok. You believe Russia is winning. Reality suggests otherwise.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3873 on: February 15, 2023, 09:51:57 PM »
Let me know when Russia no longer controls Ukraine.

I'll be fair and concede when that day comes.

As of right now Russia is controlling Ukraine.

I know you aren't rational enough to understand this, but i'll be fair with you.

Haha. Controls UA. Bro, they don’t even control Donbas. Are you rational enough to understand this?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3874 on: February 16, 2023, 01:10:40 AM »

Sinkovka,Yanikovka,Liman Pervi,Masyutovka,................is Russian  :D

City of Kupyansk is the next ........... ;)

Overnight Russian army pounded Livov/Lavov (West Ukraine & 75km to Polish border) & 15 other towns ...............hey, where is CNN to film

those 'fireworks' ............ ;D

Zelensky: situation remaind dificult (oh, dear  :'()