Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354518 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #3900 on: February 17, 2023, 12:14:05 AM »
I plan on a trip to Russian Mariupol this or next summer....hear it's nice. Get fucked piggy

I'm seriously thinking about the iconic Trans-Siberian Railway, from Moscow to Vladivostok (9300 km) !.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3901 on: February 17, 2023, 12:32:49 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3902 on: February 17, 2023, 12:49:39 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3903 on: February 17, 2023, 01:41:04 AM »
I'm assuming they want the WHOLE Donetsk Oblast?
Q

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3904 on: February 17, 2023, 02:04:34 AM »
I'm assuming they want the WHOLE Dontesk Oblast?

They want a lot of things. What they’ll get is another story.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3905 on: February 17, 2023, 02:33:30 AM »
As long as all the Nazis are cleansed from the Donetsk region, everyone will be satisfied, right?
Q

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3906 on: February 17, 2023, 02:33:45 AM »
New Russian build drone TRUMP (yes it's named TRUMP) delivery type drone, capacity to 250 kg ,range to 600 km !.

TRUMP can delivers ammo & other logistics to Russian fighters in minutes , ah those techno Russians  ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3907 on: February 17, 2023, 02:51:31 AM »
New Russian build drone TRUMP (yes it's named TRUMP) delivery type drone, capacity to 250 kg ,range to 600 km !.

TRUMP can delivers ammo & other logistics to Russian fighters in minutes , ah those techno Russians  ;)

It's called TRUMP???

LOVE THE NAME!

The news in a few months

KIEV FLATTENED BY TRUMP
Q

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3908 on: February 17, 2023, 03:44:42 AM »

I bet the UA army are quaking in their boots at the announcement of another wunderwaffe that will miraculously turn the tide for Russia!

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3909 on: February 17, 2023, 10:26:17 AM »
Wow
Russia must be incredibly strong and disciplined to have taken all that territory in the past 8 years

2nd army in the world after USA. Lolz

Let’s not forget: they’ve killed 200k of their own for those “huge” gainz. 

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3910 on: February 17, 2023, 12:09:38 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3911 on: February 17, 2023, 12:23:33 PM »
Weren't the media saying 6 months ago that Russia has run out of ammunition, they have no tanks left , all their aircraft shot down etc? It looks like NATO is worried about its own stockpiles now, yet Zelensky keeps demanding more.

NATO chief says Ukraine's ammunition use outstripping supply

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg warned Monday that Ukraine is using up ammunition far faster than its allies can provide it and putting pressure on Western defense industries, just as Russia ramps up its military offensive.

“The war in Ukraine is consuming an enormous amount of munitions and depleting allied stockpiles,” Stoltenberg said. “The current rate of Ukraine’s ammunition expenditure is many times higher than our current rate of production. This puts our defense industries under strain.”

According to some estimates, Ukraine is firing up to 6,000-7,000 artillery shells each day, around a third of the daily amount that Russia is using almost one year into the war.

Speaking on the eve of a two-day meeting of NATO defense ministers, Stoltenberg said the waiting time for the supply of “large-caliber ammunition has increased from 12 to 28 months,” and that “orders placed today would only be delivered two-and-a-half years later.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/nato-chief-ukraines-ammunition-outstripping-supply-97082620

UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace admits West needs to ‘ramp up’ production of ammunition for Ukraine

The Defence Secretary Ben Wallace has admitted that Western allies need to "ramp up" production of ammunition to support Ukraine as it faces increasingly intense assault by Russia's forces.

Moscow has been bombarding the frontlines in the east Ukrainian regions of Donetsk and Luhansk. The two areas make up what is known as the Donbas, Ukraine’s industrial heartland, which Russia is keen to control. Ukraine says that the situation is "difficult".

Asked on Sky News if the UK needed to “ramp up production”, Mr Wallace said: “You’re right about needing to ramp up production. The invasion of Ukraine caught most of the Nato members out insofar as our ammunition stocks over the decades had been hollowed out.

“Ukraine uses huge amounts of ammunition to defend itself... because the Russian or the Soviet way of fighting is very ammunition heavy.”

Mr Wallace said that the UK is training Ukrainian soldiers to fight in a more "Western way" and use less ammunition than the traditional Soviet way of fighting.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukraine-war-russia-weapons-ammunition-uk-b2283583.html

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3912 on: February 17, 2023, 12:32:08 PM »

It's called TRUMP???

LOVE THE NAME!

The news in a few months

KIEV FLATTENED BY TRUMP

It's 'Taxi' drone delivers ammo or pizza ( :D) to soldiers , not attacking drone !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3913 on: February 17, 2023, 12:34:25 PM »
I bet the UA army are quaking in their boots at the announcement of another wunderwaffe that will miraculously turn the tide for Russia!

Hey, OAK go & tell that to encircled Ukrainians in Bahmut or Mariinka  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3914 on: February 17, 2023, 12:40:11 PM »
Wow
Russia must be incredibly strong and disciplined to have taken all that territory in the past 8 years

In what 8 years , tell us more !.

Newly liberated Russian territory is larger than Italy !.

Hey, how is 'Prince of Wales' THE commanding bucket of Pommie navy (3,5 billions of british pounds) & still is dead  ;D.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3915 on: February 17, 2023, 12:45:26 PM »

Direction HARKOV : Yanikovka is free of Ukers , hey if Ukers a "winning" why they run on the other side of Oskol river  ;D

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3916 on: February 17, 2023, 01:52:39 PM »
TK. I fear for your mental health. So much smooth brain copium going on it’s painful to watch. How will you fare after the next big loss of territory? 

Any comments on Kharkiv? You went awfully quite after that.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3917 on: February 17, 2023, 03:15:26 PM »

Direction HARKOV : Yanikovka is free of Ukers , hey if Ukers a "winning" why they run on the other side of Oskol river  ;D

You are a fucking weird dude, I'll give you that. I need a translator to make sense of your outbursts.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3918 on: February 17, 2023, 04:27:12 PM »
TK. I fear for your mental health. So much smooth brain copium going on it’s painful to watch. How will you fare after the next big loss of territory? 

Any comments on Kharkiv? You went awfully quite after that.

HARKOV !.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3919 on: February 17, 2023, 04:27:17 PM »
Q

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3920 on: February 17, 2023, 04:30:20 PM »
You are a fucking weird dude, I'll give you that. I need a translator to make sense of your outbursts.

Report me to Olena Zelensky !. (or just get a good Eastern Euro map)

Ukers a "winning"  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3921 on: February 17, 2023, 04:44:15 PM »

Report me to Olena Zelensky !. (or just get a good Eastern Euro map)

Ukers a "winning"  ;D
Q

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3922 on: February 20, 2023, 11:04:17 AM »
Say what you want about Biden.

I guarantee you’d NEVER see Trump doing this.

He still thinks Putin is a “Genius”.

😆

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3923 on: February 20, 2023, 12:18:33 PM »
Say what you want about Biden.

I guarantee you’d NEVER see Trump doing this.

He still thinks Putin is a “Genius”.

😆

Biden was unable to hold rallies during the run-up to the 2020 election... but he can suddenly “drop in” on his buddies in Ukraine?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3924 on: February 20, 2023, 12:23:18 PM »