Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354512 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #3925 on: February 20, 2023, 01:05:49 PM »
Zelensky. Hahahaha! 

Just another bullshit conman. Pure folly.
a

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3926 on: February 20, 2023, 01:54:16 PM »
Say what you want about Biden.

I guarantee you’d NEVER see Trump doing this.

He still thinks Putin is a “Genius”.

😆
Both of them need to be fertilizer. Can't stand either one. Hopefully, they'll be vaporized soon. Their bloodlines should be wiped out also. Not good enough for just them to be gone.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3927 on: February 20, 2023, 02:25:57 PM »
Both of them need to be fertilizer. Can't stand either one. Hopefully, they'll be vaporized soon. Their bloodlines should be wiped out also. Not good enough for just them to be gone.

Interesting point.

I wonder who BRAINWASHED you into believing that?

😆

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3928 on: February 20, 2023, 07:20:36 PM »
Interesting point.

I wonder who BRAINWASHED you into believing that?

😆
No brainwashing needed. Biden was always an asshole, sucking and draining taxpayers his entire adult life. A useless, career politician.

Zelensky was a pathetic actor doing feminine shit. WTF is he doing masculine army shit and wearing those green outfits?! Can't wait for him to be vaporized. Go ahead Putin, nuke them ASAP!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3929 on: February 20, 2023, 07:21:36 PM »
Zelensky. Hahahaha! 

Just another bullshit conman. Pure folly.
He needs to be fertilizer. Pissed off that he shares a planet with me. Needs to be vaporized.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3930 on: February 20, 2023, 07:33:49 PM »
Zelensky needs to Die!

ASAP
Q

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3931 on: February 20, 2023, 08:06:17 PM »
No brainwashing needed. Biden was always an asshole, sucking and draining taxpayers his entire adult life. A useless, career politician.

Zelensky was a pathetic actor doing feminine shit. WTF is he doing masculine army shit and wearing those green outfits?! Can't wait for him to be vaporized. Go ahead Putin, nuke them ASAP!

FYI…you wouldn’t know if you’ve been brainwashed.

But if you’ve ever voted for Trump OR have supported Putin….you CLEARLY have been.

Just ask the rest of the world.

I hope this helps.

🙂

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3932 on: February 20, 2023, 10:32:52 PM »
The halfwits on here calling for a Russian victory: Putin hates the US. He wants to destroy you….and you cheer him on, drunk on his deluded world view and despotic delusions. It pleases me greatly to know that every day this war goes on, Russia gets weaker.

As a Brit, I can tell you: we fucking hate Putin and are happy to see Russia beaten. We will continue to train the UA army and provide weapons. God bless America, God save the King!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3933 on: February 20, 2023, 10:49:02 PM »
The halfwits on here calling for a Russian victory: Putin hates the US. He wants to destroy you….and you cheer him on, drunk on his deluded world view and despotic delusions. It pleases me greatly to know that every day this war goes on, Russia gets weaker.

As a Brit, I can tell you: we fucking hate Putin and are happy to see Russia beaten. We will continue to train the UA army and provide weapons. God bless America, God save the King!
US government also hates its own citizens. Especially if they are white. They are willing to spend billions on Ukraine, but don't care if the US infrastructure is crumbling. The support for Putin is more a vote of no confidence in western leadership who are hellbent on replacing their own populations. And yes, getting nuked is better than being replaced. At least that way we get some revenge also - if we survive. If the shit hits the fan a lot of scores will be settled with the woke leftists. They will be brutalized.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3934 on: February 20, 2023, 10:50:34 PM »

But if you’ve ever voted for Trump OR have supported Putin….you CLEARLY have been.

I hope this helps.

🙂
LMAO! Pot calling the kettle black! If you have anything positive to say about Biden you have been brainwashed. Biden is pure scum and needs to die a slow, painful death, along with his spawn.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3935 on: February 20, 2023, 11:31:33 PM »
Say what you want about Biden.

I guarantee you’d NEVER see Trump doing this.

He still thinks Putin is a “Genius”.

😆

You’re right. His visiting Ohio like a leader should be doing while that other piece of shit is over there giving them his hush money.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3936 on: February 20, 2023, 11:34:29 PM »
Almost $200 billion to Ukraine while the installed President slows the manufacturing of arms for our own military while depleting them at the same time.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3937 on: February 20, 2023, 11:55:52 PM »
Almost $200 billion to Ukraine while the installed President slows the manufacturing of arms for our own military while depleting them at the same time.

Hi J., you can buy never used FGM-148 Javelin in Moscow for $ 5000 , Russians a collecting tonns of NATO/American gear from retreating

Ukers , anything is for sale @ Polish border !.

Go to Poland &  :o :o :o

Who is laughing NOW !.  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3938 on: February 20, 2023, 11:59:01 PM »
Zelensky needs to Die!

ASAP

Yagodny (North of Artemovsk) is taken by Wagners hours ago  :D

34 out of 199 Olympic nations wants to ban Russia & Belarus from Paris Olympics  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3939 on: February 21, 2023, 12:07:39 AM »

Hey, what's hapenned to CNN nursing home senile colonels who 'predicted' Ukrainian victory ............. ;D

We don't see them any more, looks like dementia got them .......... :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3940 on: February 21, 2023, 12:11:03 AM »

I hope this helps.

🙂

So, WHY only 34 countries support Zelensky (mostly with old military junk) ..................... ;D

(hope this helps)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3941 on: February 21, 2023, 12:11:53 AM »
You’re right. His visiting Ohio like a leader should be doing while that other piece of shit is over there giving them his hush money.

X2

Has Pedo joe bothered to visit Ohio since accident ?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3942 on: February 21, 2023, 12:14:20 AM »

Pedo Joe sure has a lot of tax payer money to give away

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3943 on: February 21, 2023, 12:50:42 AM »
US government also hates its own citizens. Especially if they are white. They are willing to spend billions on Ukraine, but don't care if the US infrastructure is crumbling. The support for Putin is more a vote of no confidence in western leadership who are hellbent on replacing their own populations. And yes, getting nuked is better than being replaced. At least that way we get some revenge also - if we survive. If the shit hits the fan a lot of scores will be settled with the woke leftists. They will be brutalized.
^This. The difference between Putin and the democrats is that Putin lives across a very big pond and the democrats live right here.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3944 on: February 21, 2023, 01:05:46 AM »
^This. The difference between Putin and the democrats is that Putin lives across a very big pond and the democrats live right here.
And Putin cares about Russians. I wish I could say US politicians cared about Americans. I just don't get that warm and fuzzy feeling from them. They give me the feeling that they are my enemy. Their actions prove it. I would like to see them die.

Putin also seems very rational and intelligent in speeches and interviews. On a completely higher level than a joke like Biden. The West desperately needs a statesman like Putin. And a complete purging of the useless media.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3945 on: February 21, 2023, 03:03:30 AM »
LMAO! Pot calling the kettle black! If you have anything positive to say about Biden you have been brainwashed. Biden is pure scum and needs to die a slow, painful death, along with his spawn.

Everyone who voted for Biden must die
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3946 on: February 21, 2023, 03:23:53 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3947 on: February 21, 2023, 03:29:32 AM »
Ukraine should just give Russia the east and the south and be done with it
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3948 on: February 21, 2023, 04:33:33 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3949 on: February 21, 2023, 07:45:09 AM »
Vlad still "Putin It" in the Nazi Flamer/tranny Ukraine bunghole and tearing them a new one??