Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 354520 times)

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #4475 on: May 04, 2023, 04:30:58 PM »
Warning, massive post ahead :

The trolling level is beyond anything anyone on here could possibly imagine. Ex- Soviet Republics are MASTER trolls ( thanks to it's secretive and shady nature.)

Russia isnt crying about anything ; it's a display of Kremlin's dark twisted humour slowly gaining momentum.

Expect ugly things to happen soon ( most of which will never be reported since INTELLIGENCE agencies are behind it ; and Im not necessarely referring to SBU ( UA ) or FSB ( RF ).
There is a reason you never get detailed explanations about the targets hit by Russian missiles and drones.

Did you hear about 3 or 4 top Ukrainian interior Ministry leadership members dying among 14 people in a helicopter crash in January ?
Did you hear about a NATO underground bunker decimated in Lvov by a Dagger missile ? ( Kinzhal ).

Why civilian infrastructures are sometimes hit ?

Example : The mall "Retroville" located in Kiev, which got obliterated in July 2022.
Why ?

Answer : this was spotted the day before

Those weapons cost MONEY. No one is going to be using them just for the lols.

On 8 April 2022, a Russian missile strike hit the railway station of the Ukrainian city of Kramatorsk ( Kharkov or Kharkiv in Ukrainian ). This attack seemed barbaric and totally uncalled for. Here's the thing, they used an Iskander missile. A very expensive piece of military hardware which requires DAYS of intel gathering and preparation before firing......Yeah sure, lets destroy this because, you know, fuck them.

One golden rule for any totalirarian regime is to always keep SEVERAL intelligence agencies working separately ( 3-4 minimum ). When said agencies have closer ties, a coup or a government collapse is to be expected.

This is what happened in Nazi Germany after Stauffenberg's failed assasination attempt on Hitler in 1944 ( hi Matt ). Control of all Intelligence organizations was basically handed over to Himmler.

Before that, 4 organizations acted separately and independently ( under several commanders ).
What followed next is no coincidence.

The same phenomenon likely happened in Soviet Union.

First, the Perestroïka in 1985 ( Restructuring ) and Glasnost' ( Transparency ) policies were nothing more than elaborated exit plans for the Soviet Intellegentsia before the anticipated collapse of the Soviet Union ( december 1991 ).

They stole everything and vanished.
To believe that Gorbachev was a promising, honest leader who tried to rescue & revolutionize the Eastern bloc is utter crap.

What killed the USSR was mostly a coordinared coup from the Intelligence Agencies ( KGB included, yes. )

The United States have, at least, 16 agencies.

Now, one weird thing westerners must understand : the USSR never truly collapsed. It's spirit still lives EVERYWHERE in the former Republics.

The Ukraine and the Russian Federation are one and the same. Some factions scheme with the West, most do with the Kremlin.

Nobody is "winning" or "losing". Ukraine will be dismembered by both parties. This was planned a long time ago.

Case in point :

This interview on National TV was broadcast in early April.

The man is a Ukrainian finance and weapon’s industry magnate. His name is Vladymir Yatsenko.

He offered a cash prize of 20 million Griven ( ~ $550'000 USD) to any national weapons producer that manages to land a drone inside Moscow’s Red Square during Russia’s upcoming Victory Day celebration.

then we have this

Yuri Romanenko is a political journalist with close ties to the Ukrainian Government.

Translated word for word, his tweet says :

Putin, we are getting closer,

Did everyone hear about the drone that reached Moscow but failed to detonate ?
Well, here's the deal, that drone wasnt flying there by accident. Last week, our intel got ahold of an info about Putin's visit to the industrial parc near Rudnevo. They even managed to get a detailed plan of his tour.

This information was confirmed by Pavel Zarubin on his telegram channel. Our guys launched a kamikaze drone, which passed through every Russian Air Defense systems and landed relativily close to the industrial complex. The next morning, when the information made it to Kremlin, a huge turmoil began. Peskov ( Putin's  press secretary ) informed on his telegram channel of Putin's updated working schedule. The Federal Protective Service started seriously searching for potential leaks.

Knowing how much Putin is obsessed with his safety, this incident will potentially have huge consequences behind the Kremlin walls.

So there you have it. A gigantic joke even well established Ukrainian actors  are taking part in.

TL;DR :

are you latvian or estonian ?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4476 on: May 04, 2023, 06:10:00 PM »
This means a lot coming from someone who supports COMMUNIST Russia.

I support Russia on this "penetration" 100%.

And i support you too, Oak.

Keep up the good work.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #4477 on: May 04, 2023, 06:35:31 PM »
I support Russia on this "penetration" 100%.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks man!

;D

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #4478 on: May 04, 2023, 06:41:21 PM »
are you latvian or estonian ?

Neither.

Riga and Vilnius ( Lithuania ) are beautiful towns to visit in summer. Never cared about Tallinn.

The best is to head off to the beaches of Klaipėda on a sunny day ( 4h drive from Vilnius ). The women are absolutely stunning if you are into Eastern type chicks.

Kaunas is a fucking shithole, though. ...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4479 on: May 04, 2023, 06:47:46 PM »
This alone renders you with no credibility.  Or common sense.
Common sense?! LMAO! What's more likely? 19 Arabs hijacked 4 planes and flew them into 3 buildings, one of which was the Pentagon? Or 911 was an inside job with the goal being the launch of numerous wars in the middle east to steal resources?

The Pentagon attack video does not show an airplane but a missile. There were no skid marks on the lawn which would have occurred if a plane dragged across the front and into the lower level. The reality is it was a missile that blows a hole in the entire "story" the Deep State tried to sell.

Now it turns out some of these so-called 911 hijackers were CIA recruits lol!?

Wake up, moron. The "Empire of Lies" is full of lies. It's like Hollywood. All smoke and mirrors. You can't believe anything peddled by the USA in the past 50 years or more.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/bombshell-filing-911-hijackers-were-cia-recruits/5816424

https://www.floridabulldog.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Canestraro-Declaration-dated-20-July-2021.pdf

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4480 on: May 04, 2023, 06:51:08 PM »
The CIA — 70 Years in Ukraine

For 70 years the CIA has been working to undermine and occupy Ukraine to bring down Russia using such things as paramilitaries, right wing Nazi groups, corrupt politicians and businessmen, coups, and warfare in the eastern Ukraine region of the Donbass.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #4481 on: May 04, 2023, 06:52:16 PM »

Keep up the good work.

I support Oak too

It's hilarious how easily he enrages some people here with so little, yet consistent, work.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4482 on: May 04, 2023, 07:07:49 PM »

But you’re RIGHT WING though.

😎
Do you support Communist Canada and USA? Castro's son Trudeau sure comes across as a commie.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4483 on: May 04, 2023, 07:13:10 PM »
I support Oak too

It's hilarious how easily he enrages some people here with so little, yet consistent, work.

Thanks “mops”.

:)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4484 on: May 04, 2023, 07:18:14 PM »
Do you support Communist Canada and USA? Castro's son Trudeau sure comes across as a commie.

Cuba is a beautiful place to visit.

Too bad Americans can’t go there.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4485 on: May 04, 2023, 07:20:48 PM »
Cuba is a beautiful place to visit.

Too bad Americans can’t go there.

As an American, I thought I could travel to Cuba now.  Did Trump put an end to it?  I'm pleading ignorance on the matter.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4486 on: May 04, 2023, 07:23:44 PM »
As an American, I thought I could travel to Cuba now.  Did Trump put an end to it?  I'm pleading ignorance on the matter.

I was there in 2008 last.

No Americans were allowed then.

Not 100% sure about now.

🤷‍♂️

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4487 on: May 04, 2023, 07:35:37 PM »
Yes & No - The mass psychosis worked in the countries where they could push it 24/7
Not so well in the lesser countries without the MSM mass influence.

War of worlds 30th October 1938 & how people reacted to that when it was broadcast
I'm sure you're well aware of it.

😊

Well, I wasn’t yet a glint in my parent’s eye in 1938, but of course I know about Orson Welles’ infamous War of the Worlds radio broadcast. Did you know that no one involved in it expected to deceive the listeners, because they all found the story too silly and improbable to ever be taken seriously. That it did was more of an accident which influenced the audience far beyond CBS's wildest expectations.

About 12 million people were listening when Welles' broadcast came on the air that Halloween morning and about 1 in every 12 thought it was true. A percentage of those 1 million people ran out of their homes. Exactly how many did isn't known. According to the story line, Martians had invaded New Jersey! Many supposedly jumped in their cars to flee the area of the "invasion."

"That constituted a major freakout," Radiolab said at the time. The fact is that the supposed panic was so tiny it was practically immeasurable on the night of the broadcast. The night the program aired; the C.E. Hooper ratings service telephoned 5,000 households for its national ratings survey. 'To what program are you listening?' the service asked respondents. Only 2 percent answered a radio 'play' or 'the Orson Welles program,' or something similar.

This miniscule rating is not surprising. Welles' program was scheduled against one of the most popular national programs at the time — ventriloquist Edgar Bergen's (Candice Bergen's dad), Chase and Sanborn Hour, a comedy-variety show."

Rather than the 'panic' we've come to believe, what happened was created by the media hype, which is pretty funny when you think about it. The newspaper industry sensationalized the panic to prove to advertisers, and regulators, that radio management was irresponsible and not to be trusted.

Like a lot of people say and many believe, don't swallow what the press spews out. It is likely to be all lies and hype. This leaves us with the real possibility that the media is responsible for the COVID pandemic panic much of the world experienced the last couple of years. With any luck, COVID will become the joke's on us 2020 version. Just like it was in 1938 when there was no War of the World's Martian attack in New Jersey. But the media being as huge as it is today, this time the 'joke' was colossal. LOL!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4488 on: May 04, 2023, 08:46:37 PM »
Was it true that Ukraine was losing 7 times as many as Russia and that was revealed in those documents the Army guy stole?  I don't follow it very closely.  I've heard the claim, but then also heard the counterclaim that it was false, but didn't see any reputable source saying it was false which I think would be all over the MSM if it was false.

Anyone know?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4489 on: May 04, 2023, 09:12:21 PM »
I was there in 2008 last.

No Americans were allowed then.

Not 100% sure about now.

🤷‍♂️

I think under Obama we normalized relations enough to be able to travel.  Donald threatened to end that but to be honest, I'm not sure if he followed through or not. 

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4490 on: May 04, 2023, 09:15:15 PM »
I think under Obama we normalized relations enough to be able to travel.  Donald threatened to end that but to be honest, I'm not sure if he followed through or not.

That makes sense.

The Cold War happened over 60 years ago.

Time to move on.

🙂

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4491 on: May 04, 2023, 11:19:26 PM »
Warning, massive post ahead :

The trolling level is beyond anything anyone on here could possibly imagine. Ex- Soviet Republics are MASTER trolls ( thanks to it's secretive and shady nature.)

Russia isnt crying about anything ; it's a display of Kremlin's dark twisted humour slowly gaining momentum.

Expect ugly things to happen soon ( most of which will never be reported since INTELLIGENCE agencies are behind it ; and Im not necessarely referring to SBU ( UA ) or FSB ( RF ).
There is a reason you never get detailed explanations about the targets hit by Russian missiles and drones.

Did you hear about 3 or 4 top Ukrainian interior Ministry leadership members dying among 14 people in a helicopter crash in January ?
Did you hear about a NATO underground bunker decimated in Lvov by a Dagger missile ? ( Kinzhal ).

Why civilian infrastructures are sometimes hit ?

Example : The mall "Retroville" located in Kiev, which got obliterated in July 2022.
Why ?

Answer : this was spotted the day before

Those weapons cost MONEY. No one is going to be using them just for the lols.

On 8 April 2022, a Russian missile strike hit the railway station of the Ukrainian city of Kramatorsk ( Kharkov or Kharkiv in Ukrainian ). This attack seemed barbaric and totally uncalled for. Here's the thing, they used an Iskander missile. A very expensive piece of military hardware which requires DAYS of intel gathering and preparation before firing......Yeah sure, lets destroy this because, you know, fuck them.

One golden rule for any totalirarian regime is to always keep SEVERAL intelligence agencies working separately ( 3-4 minimum ). When said agencies have closer ties, a coup or a government collapse is to be expected.

This is what happened in Nazi Germany after Stauffenberg's failed assasination attempt on Hitler in 1944 ( hi Matt ). Control of all Intelligence organizations was basically handed over to Himmler.

Before that, 4 organizations acted separately and independently ( under several commanders ).
What followed next is no coincidence.

The same phenomenon likely happened in Soviet Union.

First, the Perestroïka in 1985 ( Restructuring ) and Glasnost' ( Transparency ) policies were nothing more than elaborated exit plans for the Soviet Intellegentsia before the anticipated collapse of the Soviet Union ( december 1991 ).

They stole everything and vanished.
To believe that Gorbachev was a promising, honest leader who tried to rescue & revolutionize the Eastern bloc is utter crap.

What killed the USSR was mostly a coordinared coup from the Intelligence Agencies ( KGB included, yes. )

The United States have, at least, 16 agencies.

Now, one weird thing westerners must understand : the USSR never truly collapsed. It's spirit still lives EVERYWHERE in the former Republics.

The Ukraine and the Russian Federation are one and the same. Some factions scheme with the West, most do with the Kremlin.

Nobody is "winning" or "losing". Ukraine will be dismembered by both parties. This was planned a long time ago.

Case in point :

This interview on National TV was broadcast in early April.

The man is a Ukrainian finance and weapon’s industry magnate. His name is Vladymir Yatsenko.

He offered a cash prize of 20 million Griven ( ~ $550'000 USD) to any national weapons producer that manages to land a drone inside Moscow’s Red Square during Russia’s upcoming Victory Day celebration.

then we have this

Yuri Romanenko is a political journalist with close ties to the Ukrainian Government.

Translated word for word, his tweet says :

Putin, we are getting closer,

Did everyone hear about the drone that reached Moscow but failed to detonate ?
Well, here's the deal, that drone wasnt flying there by accident. Last week, our intel got ahold of an info about Putin's visit to the industrial parc near Rudnevo. They even managed to get a detailed plan of his tour.

This information was confirmed by Pavel Zarubin on his telegram channel. Our guys launched a kamikaze drone, which passed through every Russian Air Defense systems and landed relativily close to the industrial complex. The next morning, when the information made it to Kremlin, a huge turmoil began. Peskov ( Putin's  press secretary ) informed on his telegram channel of Putin's updated working schedule. The Federal Protective Service started seriously searching for potential leaks.

Knowing how much Putin is obsessed with his safety, this incident will potentially have huge consequences behind the Kremlin walls.

So there you have it. A gigantic joke even well established Ukrainian actors  are taking part in.

TL;DR :

Great post.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4492 on: May 05, 2023, 01:25:35 AM »
Common sense?! LMAO! What's more likely? 19 Arabs hijacked 4 planes and flew them into 3 buildings, one of which was the Pentagon? Or 911 was an inside job with the goal being the launch of numerous wars in the middle east to steal resources?

The Pentagon attack video does not show an airplane but a missile. There were no skid marks on the lawn which would have occurred if a plane dragged across the front and into the lower level. The reality is it was a missile that blows a hole in the entire "story" the Deep State tried to sell.

Wake up, moron. The "Empire of Lies" is full of lies. It's like Hollywood. All smoke and mirrors. You can't believe anything peddled by the USA in the past 50 years or more.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/bombshell-filing-911-hijackers-were-cia-recruits/5816424

https://www.floridabulldog.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Canestraro-Declaration-dated-20-July-2021.pdf
They lie to us about every war. The CIA even plants false stories in major media outlets to convince Americans they have an enemy and need to go to war. Project Mockingbird.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4493 on: May 05, 2023, 01:33:13 AM »
Russia Lost 10,000 Military Vehicles in Ukraine: UK Intel

The Russian military has lost more than 10,000 armored vehicles since its invasion of Ukraine, according to a UK intelligence report.

Open-source intelligence tracker Oryx said verified losses include 1,900 tanks, 3,500 armored vehicles, and more than 2,400 logistics and supply vehicles.

Russia has also lost dozens of high-tech radars and command vehicles, in addition to 78 combat jets.

“The losses are definitely significant, and beyond raw numbers, I think it’s important to look at the equipment Russians are being forced to withdraw from old stocks. There is visually confirmed evidence of T-55 tanks that began production in the late 40s being shipped to the front,” GlobalData aerospace, defense, and security analyst James Marques said.

Apart from losing thousands of military vehicles, UK intel noted that Russia has already fired most of its modern cruise missiles.

It claimed that Moscow’s efforts have had “little strategic gain” in Ukraine.

Additionally, President Vladimir Putin is now reportedly struggling to mobilize the defense industry and resupply his troops with more weapons and equipment.

Western sanctions have hampered the nation’s ability to produce state-of-the-art military systems for use in the war.

As of this month, Russia and Ukraine have suffered 223,000 and 131,000 total casualties, respectively, as per the US Defence Intelligence Agency.

https://www.thedefensepost.com/2023/04/18/russia-military-vehicles-ukraine/

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4494 on: May 05, 2023, 01:46:26 AM »
Russia Lost 10,000 Military Vehicles in Ukraine: UK Intel

The Russian military has lost more than 10,000 armored vehicles since its invasion of Ukraine, according to a UK intelligence report.

Open-source intelligence tracker Oryx said verified losses include 1,900 tanks, 3,500 armored vehicles, and more than 2,400 logistics and supply vehicles.

Russia has also lost dozens of high-tech radars and command vehicles, in addition to 78 combat jets.

“The losses are definitely significant, and beyond raw numbers, I think it’s important to look at the equipment Russians are being forced to withdraw from old stocks. There is visually confirmed evidence of T-55 tanks that began production in the late 40s being shipped to the front,” GlobalData aerospace, defense, and security analyst James Marques said.

Apart from losing thousands of military vehicles, UK intel noted that Russia has already fired most of its modern cruise missiles.

It claimed that Moscow’s efforts have had “little strategic gain” in Ukraine.

Additionally, President Vladimir Putin is now reportedly struggling to mobilize the defense industry and resupply his troops with more weapons and equipment.

Western sanctions have hampered the nation’s ability to produce state-of-the-art military systems for use in the war.

As of this month, Russia and Ukraine have suffered 223,000 and 131,000 total casualties, respectively, as per the US Defence Intelligence Agency.

https://www.thedefensepost.com/2023/04/18/russia-military-vehicles-ukraine/
Even Forbes claims these numbers are not accurate. Western propaganda will hype Russian losses so they can validate the huge expense involved in arming Ukraine. This is all a wasted effort. There is no way Ukraine + NATO can defeat Russia. To defeat Russia means nuclear Armageddon. But perhaps that is the foal of the Deep State elite. They might push and push until we have ourselves a full-scale nuclear war. Was it all worth it? Why could the Deep State not just stay outside of Ukraine and not support the 2014 coup? It's about time Western governments see coups.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/vikrammittal/2023/03/05/military-casualties-in-russia-ukraine-war-are-likely-less-than-commonly-stated/?sh=49a38ecf1a5d

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4495 on: May 05, 2023, 01:53:25 AM »

F*ck you are so dumb !. Just tell us how they count dead Ukers in totally surrounded 5% of Artemovsk  :D

Ukraine is "winning"  ;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4496 on: May 05, 2023, 01:56:50 AM »

But you’re RIGHT WING though.

😎

Wow, Banderista OAK is Oaking  ::)

'Slava Ukraini' is F U C K E D  :D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #4497 on: May 05, 2023, 03:56:40 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/may/05/wagner-chief-yevgeny-prigozhin-rages-at-russia-generals-and-threatens-bakhmut-pullout

Standing in a field littered with corpses, the Russian mercenary leader Yevgeny Prigozhin has recorded an expletive-ridden video personally blaming Russia’s top defence chiefs for losses suffered by fighters in Ukraine.

In a separate message, Prigozhin also said Wagner troops would leave the besieged eastern Ukrainian city of Bakhmut next week.

“These are Wagner lads who died today. The blood is still fresh,” Prigozhin says in an extraordinary clip, pointing to roughly three dozen bodies that he says are those of the Wagner fighters.

c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4498 on: May 05, 2023, 04:49:34 AM »

Visitations are allowed now with restrictions.  I was there in 2019 and never ever care to go back.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4499 on: May 05, 2023, 04:50:12 AM »

You didn't have to prove me right.  But you were going to anyway.