Author Topic: RIP - Cedric McMillan - 04-12-22  (Read 21457 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: Cedric McMillan RIP
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2022, 11:29:34 AM »
Also the minute he started feeling sick he should have dropped all meds/PEDS and started fasting immediately at minimum 1 week water fast followed by a 2 day refeed and back into another 7 day water fast, repeat the process until feeling healthy again. His body would have healed itself.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2022, 11:30:21 AM »
Social media only amplifies these guys’ cases of bigorexia. These guys need to batch their pics when they hop on gear and trickle it out to social media for months while getting healthier instead of staying on year round and ignoring health scares to impress people that they don’t know or like

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2022, 11:33:18 AM »
I can never search this place properly, but when he decided to bulk up again after his heart scare, I called it in the last Arnold Classic thread

Death wish...

PIP

The search function on here has gone to shit, but I have an excellent (non aspy) memory and know exactly where to find this

McMillan will either fail to make it onstage, or have some sort of fainting incident onstage (known as the McCarver Manoeuvre) and have to withdraw/die - you heard it here first folks

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2022, 11:36:15 AM »
The search function on here has gone to shit, but I have an excellent (non aspy) memory and know exactly where to find this

It’s so bad. I just Google getbig with quotes around whatever I’m trying to find. Then the NSA agent laughs of how gay of a schmoe I am

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2022, 11:44:41 AM »
This is Damn Awful News.
Yet Another young man Drooping dead - No Authority is going to Admit its
Likely T.E.Vaccine Related , Thickening of blood + PED's + High Body weight
Lethal Combination.

R.I.P Cedric

:'(

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2022, 11:46:43 AM »
It’s so bad. I just Google getbig with quotes around whatever I’m trying to find. Then the NSA agent laughs of how gay of a schmoe I am

Lol. I do that too especially when searching for a classic getbig picture. By the time you find what you're looking for you'll come across a full frontal nude of bostin and/or genova

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2022, 11:47:21 AM »
Lol. I do that too especially when searching for a classic getbig picture. By the time you find what you're looking for you'll come across a full frontal nude of bostin and/or genova

Haha yes!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2022, 11:48:30 AM »
Dafuk...... It appears that alcoholic smokers or cocaine addicts are healthier than competitive bodybuilders.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2022, 11:49:55 AM »
Does anyone remember the kidney-colon-dead.jpg photo?

As the years go by, we're accumulating many more such images. Does anyone remember the REDCON1 ad below?

RIP Cedric McMillan.
RIP Dallas McCarver.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2022, 11:53:13 AM »
Also the minute he started feeling sick he should have dropped all meds/PEDS and started fasting immediately at minimum 1 week water fast followed by a 2 day refeed and back into another 7 day water fast, repeat the process until feeling healthy again. His body would have healed itself.

EXACTLY! He was having heart problems...why try to compete. Should have dropped weight immediately
irongearco.com

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2022, 11:57:07 AM »
Will Gay Listerino say Cedric was his best friend?
Will Vince Goodbum make a video about his "friend" Cedric?
Will Guy attack Shawn Ray if he says something true/unpopular?

Does Palumbo (and other J00Tubers)see dollar signs every time a BB dies??

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2022, 12:02:49 PM »
Well he had been progressing downward in placings over the years.... that should have been a clue something was wrong.

Wasn't he on active duty? He’s was always going back in

Had to of come off the drugs every time he went back in

No?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2022, 12:03:35 PM »

EXACTLY! He was having heart problems...why try to compete. Should have dropped weight immediately
Literally not just Cedric, all humans in general would benefit health wise if they fasted at least 3-5 days a month. Especially bodybuilders, detoxify their bodies, let the digestive system rest for fucks sake, let the organs heal. Cedric was having reflux issues,  he was taking all kinds of shit for that, all he needed to do for that is drop the tren which is horrible on you stomach, started fasting and drinking apple cider vinegar.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2022, 12:08:33 PM »
Literally not just Cedric, all humans in general would benefit health wise if they fasted at least 3-5 days a month. Especially bodybuilders, detoxify their bodies, let the digestive system rest for fucks sake, let the organs heal. Cedric was having reflux issues,  he was taking all kinds of shit for that, all he needed to do for that is drop the tren which is horrible on you stomach, started fasting and drinking apple cider vinegar.
I saw a doctor on YouTube recently from India who said a one time 7 day fast can reduce cancer risk by up to 70%.  Fasting is very powerful but most people are addicted to eating all day long. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2022, 12:14:07 PM »

I know who Shawn Ray is as a person - I know what he's capable of, and I would never step out of line with him - you can ask anyone here who knows me. Vince Goodbum too. But in that Shawn Rhoden video, he was wrong. You don't fool with comments like that when a man dies.

But seriously - I thought Shawn was a bit mean in that video, no? Did the Shawn's have a beef together that was not squashed before Rhoden passed away?

Shawn Ray sounded angry with Rhoden.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2022, 12:14:13 PM »
RIP

Was probably one of the BB with the best genetics out there, who unfortunately never quite lived up to his hype.

Dude could've been a multiple Mr Olympia from his height, structure and muscle bellies if he had put it together more often, too bad he was apparently a pretty lazy f*ck when it came to dieting. :-\

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2022, 12:15:56 PM »

Yes, yes and hell yes.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2022, 12:20:13 PM »
^ He looks amazing in that shot. I don't think I've ever seen him so dry.

Wasn't he on active duty? He’s was always going back in

Had to of come off the drugs every time he went back in

No?

I'd like to know the answer to that. I'd guess no. I mean, unless he was pulling a Kevin Levrone?

When I was in the Canadian Army, training in 2003, there was a Master's competitor who was jacked, and looked to be juiced to the gills. He had to have 245-260, at around 5'10" to 6'0" range.

I think I had to pass an initial drug test during recruitment, but I don't recall a single test after that.

I think testing just costs money, and - what's wrong with having jacked soldiers anyway? Although if Cedric was passing PED tests here and there, that would be pretty impressive.

We've definitely had more BB deaths in the past two years than any other 2-year period in history.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2022, 12:26:21 PM »
I suppose he's still dead?

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2022, 12:28:15 PM »
I suppose he's still dead?

Palumbo’s been dead for years, but still pumps out quality entertainment. This isn’t a death sentence for Cedric, just a speed bump

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2022, 12:28:25 PM »
Isn't it mind-boggling that this guy is still alive commenting on other people's death on rxmuscle... :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2022, 12:30:42 PM »
Gone too soon :'(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2022, 12:31:10 PM »
What a fucking shame.

RIP

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2022, 12:31:32 PM »
Isn't it mind-boggling that this guy is still alive commenting on other people's death on rxmuscle... :D

Future Mr O. You heard it here first.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2022, 12:32:47 PM »
^ He looks amazing in that shot. I don't think I've ever seen him so dry.

I'd like to know the answer to that. I'd guess no. I mean, unless he was pulling a Kevin Levrone?

When I was in the Canadian Army, training in 2003, there was a Master's competitor who was jacked, and looked to be juiced to the gills. He had to have 245-260, at around 5'10" to 6'0" range.

I think I had to pass an initial drug test during recruitment, but I don't recall a single test after that.

I think testing just costs money, and - what's wrong with having jacked soldiers anyway? Although if Cedric was passing PED tests here and there, that would be pretty impressive.

We've definitely had more BB deaths in the past two years than any other 2-year period in history.

The drug test in the U.S. military don't test for gear. That would have to be a specially ordered test and as long as you're not being a raging maniac, you're good. Dave Henry and Leo Ingram also were active duty.