Author Topic: Johnny Depp Testifies On Why He's Suing Amber Heard.  (Read 12612 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Johnny Depp Testifies On Why He's Suing Amber Heard.
« on: April 19, 2022, 05:24:46 PM »
I don't know why people put themselves through relationships, when this is the risk - but hey, to each their own.

What an absolute hot mess:

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Johnny Depp Testifies On Why He's Suing Amber Heard.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 05:34:15 PM »
He could have just fucked a never-ending stream of whores that looked as good or better than Amber Heard.

When you are a top tier man, don't ever buy the cow when you can get a lifetime supply of free milk.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 05:37:54 PM »
He could have just fucked a never-ending stream of whores that looked as good or better than Amber Heard.

When you are a top tier man, don't ever buy the cow when you can get a lifetime supply of free milk.

Right?

I don't even understand marriage for men like Depp. But even if I did, I could never understand why he would marry a woman like Heard.

She almost meets the physical standards for the average Getbigger, but she's a total mess.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 05:42:58 PM »
Right?

I don't even understand marriage for men like Depp. But even if I did, I could never understand why he would marry a woman like Heard.

She almost meets the physical standards for the average Getbigger, but she's a total mess.

I don't know her but from what I've seen and heard second hand she looks crazy..........and not in a good way.

I bet he wishes that he had put her on hit and forget.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2022, 05:50:37 PM »
The power of the pussy is strong my friends

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2022, 06:02:28 PM »
He's a maroon and deserves to die alone with his press reviews.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2022, 06:52:15 PM »
One of my sons worked (stunts) with Heard for a project.  He said that she has a magnificent ass.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2022, 06:58:16 PM »
One of my sons worked (stunts) with Heard for a project.  He said that she has a magnificent ass.

He should’ve sold her used thongs and got paid. Think he smelled them?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2022, 07:30:01 PM »
My idea of personal heaven. Every single shit she takes for the rest of her life goes directly from her anus to my mouth. My lips puckered around her slightly stained adorable little butthole patiently awaiting the treat to issue forth and slide into my mouth. The first couple appetizers are just farts that echo in my mouth and come out my nose which serve just to tease me. The moment then arrives and the first hint of my delectable treat slowly emerges with a nice shiny slime of fecal matter from her innermost bowels. It slides into my mouth and I cry tears of joy as it plays its delicious symphony across my taste buds. She giggles as it fully emerges and pushes down my throat and into my tummy. I have got my reward and while she wipes her fragile hole I lay back and weep in ecstasy. She leads me to my cage where I patiently await my next treat. Please eat and become full I whisper, I need my treats.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2022, 08:06:21 PM »
My idea of personal heaven. Every single shit she takes for the rest of her life goes directly from her anus to my mouth. My lips puckered around her slightly stained adorable little butthole patiently awaiting the treat to issue forth and slide into my mouth. The first couple appetizers are just farts that echo in my mouth and come out my nose which serve just to tease me. The moment then arrives and the first hint of my delectable treat slowly emerges with a nice shiny slime of fecal matter from her innermost bowels. It slides into my mouth and I cry tears of joy as it plays its delicious symphony across my taste buds. She giggles as it fully emerges and pushes down my throat and into my tummy. I have got my reward and while she wipes her fragile hole I lay back and weep in ecstasy. She leads me to my cage where I patiently await my next treat. Please eat and become full I whisper, I need my treats.

I'm as disgusted as I've ever been while reading this yet I cannot stop laughing for the life of me.  Fucking great post. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2022, 08:40:32 PM »

Wut da fuq?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2022, 08:46:52 PM »
Brutal if true

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2022, 11:19:52 PM »
He should’ve sold her used thongs and got paid. Think he smelled them?

I hope so. I would have.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2022, 11:22:51 PM »

Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2022, 11:57:14 PM »
Matt, I simply think the same: What can possess a man to place himself in a situation for which the result could very possibly be this?

Dipp is now suffering emotionally, financially and physically, all because he just NEEDED to marry this (obvious) man-destroyer. Complete lunacy.

Possessed by pussy and the vague notion of a love that will end the hurt of life itself.

Instead the broad has evaporated his spirit and made him the laughing stock of the world.

slow and steady

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2022, 11:58:49 PM »
I don't know her but from what I've seen and heard second hand she looks crazy..........and not in a good way.

Most of the actors in the Hollyweird system are crazy (including the men).  It ranges from calm crazy where they can maintain the outward appearance of semi-normalcy and trust the establishment media to PROTECT them from any real  scrutiny, to downright crazy (eg the women who whore themselves on the casting couches for a chance at fame, live for illusory and worthless fame and slowly lose their minds over time).

They are selected by the people that control the industry for their personal and political qualities.  They are selected because they are "fellow travellers" (supporting all the right agendas), or at the very least because they are stupid,  have no standards and will not rock the boat. 

slow and steady

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2022, 12:05:05 AM »
BTW Depp is no exception.  The guys is another stealth crazy.  Lost in his own world of glitz and glam delusions.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2022, 01:50:20 AM »
BTW Depp is no exception.  The guys is another stealth crazy.  Lost in his own world of glitz and glam delusions.

Lost in Glitz and Glam isn't as dangerous as a Destroyer of Men though!
Q

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2022, 02:28:22 AM »
I'm as disgusted as I've ever been while reading this yet I cannot stop laughing for the life of me.  Fucking great post.

LMAO, same here.. Fucking twisted but im dying.  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2022, 02:36:41 AM »

;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2022, 02:50:42 AM »

Yeah, but could he have found a woman to poop in the bed for him like Heard?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2022, 02:56:08 AM »

Human toilet fantasy. Too much. Watching her push a turd out might be fun, but this. Too much bro

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2022, 04:05:32 AM »
Matt, I simply think the same: What can possess a man to place himself in a situation for which the result could very possibly be this?

Dipp is now suffering emotionally, financially and physically, all because he just NEEDED to marry this (obvious) man-destroyer. Complete lunacy.

Possessed by pussy and the vague notion of a love that will end the hurt of life itself.

Instead the broad has evaporated his spirit and made him the laughing stock of the world.

Great post.

The woman I was seeing in 2018 basically ate my soul. bhank had to remind me I had a girlfriend in 2019-2020 who I actually got pregnant [she miscarried, sadly], and it made me realize how long I've been recovered without realizing it. I'm better off than I lead on. But being with a woman hiding a full-on opioid and partial benzodiazepine addiction, and blaming me for essentially her withdrawal, was unquestionably the most frustrating and maddening experience I ever had.

She was the worst thing that ever happened to me, and it left me with one major unfixed issue: how am I supposed to navigate relationships and life when I'm having entire second lives hidden from me?

It boggles my mind to think that there are people married to homosexuals who literally hide that, and are in those marriages for decades before finding out. Oprah had a show about women who got HIV from their husbands, completely unbeknownst to any of them that they were beards.

How would one come to terms with that?

Then there are also women married to serial killers and rapists who don't find out until decades later.

Speaking of my most recent [and last - presumably ever] girlfriend, from 2020 - she was really a wonderful woman.

The thing about her is that she would utterly lose her shit at the mere idea of me talking to other woman. Her rule was - I couldn't talk to other women, ever, under any circumstance. Product of her being cheated on by every boyfriend she ever had.

Except there was just one thing [which I don't believe I've shared on Getbig, but think enough time has passed where I can do so now]:

She was married!!!

So the entire time that she was policing my behaviour and geo-locating me, etc, she still hadn't filed for divorce.

I even asked her to ask five her closest friends if it would be ok for her to make such demands of me, and she wouldn't. So presumably, she knew it was wrong.

But that's how I find people are - and women moreso than men - they hold different principles for others than for themselves.

It seems whatever happened with Johnny and Amber was a mutual shit-show. But if I had to take a side, I'd side with Johnny based on the fact that no other such allegations came out in decades prior.

So here we have a situation where a woman is using one standard for herself, but not accepting the same behaviour [or even less] from a man.

And I'll never be able to accept that sort of thing. I feel most men experience this - but live with the double standards.

Johnny Depp is not most men though. So I really don't get this one.

I hope he recovers, and copies DiCaprio's model.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2022, 04:18:48 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2022, 04:50:33 AM »