Author Topic: Johnny Depp Testifies On Why He's Suing Amber Heard.  (Read 12615 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Johnny Depp Testifies On Why He's Suing Amber Heard.
« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2022, 05:41:05 AM »
Petition to remove Amber Heard from 'Aquaman 2' surpasses 2.2M signatures

"As Amber Heard is a known and proven domestic abuser, Warner Brothers and DC Entertainment should and must remove Heard from their Aquaman 2 film project. They must not ignore the suffering of Heard's victims, and must not glamorize a domestic abuser," Larson says in part. "Men are victims of domestic abuse, just like women. This must be recognized, and action must be taken to prevent a known abuser from being celebrated within the entertainment industry. Do the right thing. Remove Amber Heard from Aquaman 2."
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/amber-heard-aquaman-2-petition-003238087.html

Petition:
https://www.change.org/p/dc-entertainment-remove-amber-heard-from-aquaman-2

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2022, 07:22:22 AM »
woooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh h

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2022, 10:44:47 AM »
Amber Heard has been added to the Shitpipe List.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2022, 08:13:22 PM »

Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, a French actor and singer, started dating in 1998. The pair met in Paris where Depp was shooting a movie with Roman Polanski called "The Ninth Gate."

Speaking to The Daily Mail at the time about the moment he saw Paradis, Depp said: "She was wearing a dress with an exposed back and I saw that back and that neck, and then she turned around and I saw those eyes, and — boom!"

In 1999, the pair had their first child Lily-Rose Depp followed by son Jack Depp in 2002. The couple split in 2012 after 14 years together.

In 2013, Depp discussed the breakup with Rolling Stone magazine.

He said: "It wasn't easy on [Paradis]. It wasn't easy on me. It wasn't easy on the kids. It doesn't stop the fact that you care for that person, and they're the mother of your kids, and you'll always know each other, and you're always gonna be in each other's lives because of those kids. You might as well make the best of it."

During Depp's libel trial against The Sun newspaper, Paradis also provided a witness statement in defense of Depp. In the statement, Paradis said she has always "known Johnny to be a kind, attentive, generous and non-violent person and father."

https://www.insider.com/johnny-depps-past-public-relationships-2022-4?utm_campaign=sf-insider-entertainment&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR0BnmuAyDPJfqbT37Ygvh-NzhzDeNgqfEgyKQbQMGSy5IiCK_Ftr4wbX3A#johnny-depp-and-vanessa-paradis-were-partners-for-14-years-6

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2022, 08:15:26 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2022, 09:07:53 PM »
Bill Burr On Johnny Depp & Amber Heard

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2022, 09:40:48 PM »
Bill Burr On Johnny Depp & Amber Heard

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2022, 12:20:27 AM »
woooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the only reason johnny depp is getting so much support is because he's a superstar, amber picked the wrong guy to abuse

any other man gets ridiculed or ignored when a woman does such nasty things to him

E
E

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #133 on: May 04, 2022, 04:22:56 PM »

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2022, 04:31:54 PM »
the only reason johnny depp is getting so much support is because he's a superstar, amber picked the wrong guy to abuse

any other man gets ridiculed or ignored when a woman does such nasty things to him

E

No I think men are fed up with women’s bullshit. All of that was fine until they pushed equality, but they don’t like equal when it doesn’t suite them. Also this has more to do with Heard having a ton of mental issues and being the typical run through whore that believes she’s entitled. The list of her verified mental issues is somewhat typical with the ordinary woman of today that’s desperately searching for a man or leeching on a man(simp). Deep found himself swallowing the blue pill and this is what occurs.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2022, 11:05:12 PM »
No I think men are fed up with women’s bullshit. All of that was fine until they pushed equality, but they don’t like equal when it doesn’t suite them. Also this has more to do with Heard having a ton of mental issues and being the typical run through whore that believes she’s entitled. The list of her verified mental issues is somewhat typical with the ordinary woman of today that’s desperately searching for a man or leeching on a man(simp). Deep found himself swallowing the blue pill and this is what occurs.

i don't disagree with you but most of society sides with women when there is a dispute between a man and a woman

if a regular guy was experiencing the same thing that johnny did with amber, it would be said he must have done something to deserve it or he would be called some beta male that couldn't earn the respect of a woman

most guys don't have the means to clear their name let alone the support from the masses without being called "sexist" or "incel" or any other name calling used to shame men and put women on a pedestal

E
E

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2022, 10:06:30 PM »
 ;D

Jason Momoa flirts with Camille on stand in Johnny Depp Amber Heard Trial DUB

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2022, 06:45:53 AM »
Dipp’s attorney openly calling the mental case Amber TURD in court is about the greatest thing Fortress has ever seen.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2022, 07:32:11 AM »

Jesus. She’s closing in on Michelle Obama ugly

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2022, 08:45:33 AM »

Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, a French actor and singer, started dating in 1998. The pair met in Paris where Depp was shooting a movie with Roman Polanski called "The Ninth Gate."

Speaking to The Daily Mail at the time about the moment he saw Paradis, Depp said: "She was wearing a dress with an exposed back and I saw that back and that neck, and then she turned around and I saw those eyes, and — boom!"

In 1999, the pair had their first child Lily-Rose Depp followed by son Jack Depp in 2002. The couple split in 2012 after 14 years together.

In 2013, Depp discussed the breakup with Rolling Stone magazine.

He said: "It wasn't easy on [Paradis]. It wasn't easy on me. It wasn't easy on the kids. It doesn't stop the fact that you care for that person, and they're the mother of your kids, and you'll always know each other, and you're always gonna be in each other's lives because of those kids. You might as well make the best of it."

During Depp's libel trial against The Sun newspaper, Paradis also provided a witness statement in defense of Depp. In the statement, Paradis said she has always "known Johnny to be a kind, attentive, generous and non-violent person and father."

https://www.insider.com/johnny-depps-past-public-relationships-2022-4?utm_campaign=sf-insider-entertainment&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR0BnmuAyDPJfqbT37Ygvh-NzhzDeNgqfEgyKQbQMGSy5IiCK_Ftr4wbX3A#johnny-depp-and-vanessa-paradis-were-partners-for-14-years-6
Why did he have kids with Paradis and never marry her but then date Turd for a short time and walk the aisle? Makes no sense.

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2022, 09:00:05 AM »
 :)
$

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2022, 10:10:47 AM »
:)

Holy shit. Is that their daughter? She's gorgeous. I guess she was bound to be with those two mixing genes. Always makes me laugh that Bruce Willis and Demi Moore managed to fuck it all up and create a bunch of potato heads.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 23, 2022, 02:40:19 AM »
Holy shit. Is that their daughter? She's gorgeous. I guess she was bound to be with those two mixing genes. Always makes me laugh that Bruce Willis and Demi Moore managed to fuck it all up and create a bunch of potato heads.
Bruce Willis' genetics were the problem.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: May 24, 2022, 08:57:45 PM »
Amber Heard testified that she donated $250,000 to a children's art program. The charity's CEO said the money came from Elon Musk.

A CEO of an art charity that Amber Heard testified to having donated $250,000 to says the money actually came from Elon Musk.

This is the second charity official to say they believe an anonymous donation made in Heard's name came from Musk, the billionaire Tesla CEO who Heard dated immediately after separating from Johnny Depp in 2016.

Previously, a representative of the American Civil Liberties Union said they received a $350,000 donation in Heard's name from an account they believed to be associated with Musk.

Heard is currently fighting a lawsuit from her ex-husband, Depp, who has accused her of defamation, saying she ruined his reputation and career with fake domestic violence claims. Heard says that she very much was a victim, and spent several days on the stand describing multiple incidents where she said Depp physically and sexually assaulted her.

https://www.insider.com/elon-musk-behind-donation-in-amber-heards-name-charity-says-2022-5?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=sf-insider-entertainment&fbclid=IwAR1yl-0xdS2ODKDwwriSL699mE-1yX3blp5TubEeG6tNOAZE7WsrQq5G8wI

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2022, 03:08:48 PM »
Bruce Willis' genetics were the problem.

They’re both good-looking people.

The problem is, the top part of their kids’ faces are from her, and the bottom part from him.

The two facial characteristics DO NOT work together.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2022, 03:15:33 PM »

Brutal. A cuck of the highest order.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #146 on: May 27, 2022, 01:06:56 AM »
It is with great respect, lust, and admiration that I frequently perv on Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez. So sharp, feisty, bright, beautiful. I wish I could pen her an intemperate and emotive sonnet to eloquently express just how badly I want to eat her out from behind and make love to her with the same fire and enthusiasm that she displays in the courtroom.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #147 on: May 27, 2022, 10:06:07 AM »
It is with great respect, lust, and admiration that I frequently perv on Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez. So sharp, feisty, bright, beautiful. I wish I could pen her an intemperate and emotive sonnet to eloquently express just how badly I want to eat her out from behind and make love to her with the same fire and enthusiasm that she displays in the courtroom.

You'll have to fight me for her, Muammar. I'm in love with her. I intend to marry her.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 27, 2022, 10:09:30 AM »

She is one spicy bean burrito.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #149 on: June 01, 2022, 12:09:11 PM »
It's going down right now. This is better than the UFC. Hoping that bitch gets her comeuppance!