Author Topic: Johnny Depp Testifies On Why He's Suing Amber Heard.  (Read 12550 times)

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Johnny Depp Testifies On Why He's Suing Amber Heard.
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2022, 05:48:35 AM »

:-X

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2022, 06:23:47 AM »
BTW Depp is no exception.  The guys is another stealth crazy.  Lost in his own world of glitz and glam delusions.

Isn't it obvious that this is all about drugs and booze?  Crazy and drug addict not a good combo, get two together and its
dyn-o-mite!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2022, 06:34:43 AM »
Man gains nothing from marriage.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2022, 08:27:35 AM »
Man gains nothing from marriage.
Bro...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2022, 08:44:04 AM »
Isn't it obvious that this is all about drugs and booze?  Crazy and drug addict not a good combo, get two together and its
dyn-o-mite!

This just auto-played for me:

Jonny was addicted to opiates?  ???

I had no idea...

I knew he had a $1,000 bottle of wine a day habit, but I had no idea he had an opiate habit...

He said he went to his island to detox. Good on him for getting through that.

So this was a lot of sex and drugs and physical abuse?

Crazy story. They could easily make a movie out of this.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2022, 08:53:20 AM »
Fallen Getbig legend Sarcasm once said was that "no matter how hot a woman is, knowing she has a FISHY, cheesy vagina - which they all have - humanizes them, and makes them more approachable."

Cheesy?  ??? Not sure if I know what he meant about that - but he's BANG ON about the fishy part.

It's incredible to think that the vagina of this absolute SMOKE-SHOW - this complete hot mess - smells like FISH.

I completely agree that knowing this is true of 99.999999% of women does indeed humanize them and make them more approachable.

I'd die to eat this woman out. 😍

What an amazing face. Great body too!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2022, 08:59:33 AM »
Could this slut POSSIBLY be any hotter?:

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2022, 09:11:47 AM »
Johnny Depp is rumored to have a small cock

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2022, 09:16:15 AM »

Her muted testimony on the gym TV gave me a parsh

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2022, 09:33:57 AM »

Haha, yeah, I read that. I can't remember if he has a 4-incher, or if he has a legit micropenis. IIRC, I read he packs 4".

Imagine that...someone on the outside can have it all, on top of incredible wealth, status, and commercial success in his field, and ultimately have that.

A female friend of mine told me that her ex who had 4" was good for anal sex though. So I guess there's that - if Johnny's girlfriends are into that.

I know that some women say that size doesn't matter - and while I'm sure there's some truth to that, I don't fully buy it. It probably translates to mean that there's flexibility in what can satisfy women...but I imagine that flexibility still starts at a minimum.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2022, 09:53:42 AM »
Her muted testimony on the gym TV gave me a parsh

What man wouldn't get one!

I'm dying to finger her!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2022, 09:55:47 AM »

I'm dying to finger her!

go watch Never Back Down, thank me later

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2022, 10:00:40 AM »

I'm dying to finger her!

Do you think she has a fishy smelling pussy, Matt? Ask for a friend (you)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2022, 10:03:02 AM »
you have to realise also if she is sending 2 of the most high profile men in history nuts for her, musk and depp, then she must really be something in person. Musk was obsessed with her at one point.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2022, 10:05:43 AM »
Great post.

The woman I was seeing in 2018 basically ate my soul. bhank had to remind me I had a girlfriend in 2019-2020 who I actually got pregnant [she miscarried, sadly], and it made me realize how long I've been recovered without realizing it. I'm better off than I lead on. But being with a woman hiding a full-on opioid and partial benzodiazepine addiction, and blaming me for essentially her withdrawal, was unquestionably the most frustrating and maddening experience I ever had.

She was the worst thing that ever happened to me, and it left me with one major unfixed issue: how am I supposed to navigate relationships and life when I'm having entire second lives hidden from me?

It boggles my mind to think that there are people married to homosexuals who literally hide that, and are in those marriages for decades before finding out. Oprah had a show about women who got HIV from their husbands, completely unbeknownst to any of them that they were beards.

How would one come to terms with that?

Then there are also women married to serial killers and rapists who don't find out until decades later.

Speaking of my most recent [and last - presumably ever] girlfriend, from 2020 - she was really a wonderful woman.

The thing about her is that she would utterly lose her shit at the mere idea of me talking to other woman. Her rule was - I couldn't talk to other women, ever, under any circumstance. Product of her being cheated on by every boyfriend she ever had.

Except there was just one thing [which I don't believe I've shared on Getbig, but think enough time has passed where I can do so now]:

She was married!!!

So the entire time that she was policing my behaviour and geo-locating me, etc, she still hadn't filed for divorce.

I even asked her to ask five her closest friends if it would be ok for her to make such demands of me, and she wouldn't. So presumably, she knew it was wrong.

But that's how I find people are - and women moreso than men - they hold different principles for others than for themselves.

It seems whatever happened with Johnny and Amber was a mutual shit-show. But if I had to take a side, I'd side with Johnny based on the fact that no other such allegations came out in decades prior.

So here we have a situation where a woman is using one standard for herself, but not accepting the same behaviour [or even less] from a man.

And I'll never be able to accept that sort of thing. I feel most men experience this - but live with the double standards.

Johnny Depp is not most men though. So I really don't get this one.

I hope he recovers, and copies DiCaprio's model.

This isn’t about you, you fucking twatwaffle.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2022, 10:22:47 AM »

If her tits were bigger she might be an 11 and then become worthy of a date from a Getbigger.

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2022, 12:50:13 PM »
If her tits were bigger she might be an 11 and then become worthy of a date from a Getbigger.
i have been in a relationship with a girl as crazy as Amber. Same pattern as described by Johnny Depp  :-X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2022, 01:47:11 PM »
I turned on Fox news about an hour ago. They were showing his live testimony. I tuned in just as he was talking about her shitting on his half of the bed. He couldn't keep the shit eating grin off his face. I'd have been excused from the jury because I laughed my ass off. That being said, she is a filthy cigarette smoker and has small tits. I'd rather piss on her face than fuck her.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2022, 02:03:01 PM »
My idea of personal heaven. Every single shit she takes for the rest of her life goes directly from her anus to my mouth. My lips puckered around her slightly stained adorable little butthole patiently awaiting the treat to issue forth and slide into my mouth. The first couple appetizers are just farts that echo in my mouth and come out my nose which serve just to tease me. The moment then arrives and the first hint of my delectable treat slowly emerges with a nice shiny slime of fecal matter from her innermost bowels. It slides into my mouth and I cry tears of joy as it plays its delicious symphony across my taste buds. She giggles as it fully emerges and pushes down my throat and into my tummy. I have got my reward and while she wipes her fragile hole I lay back and weep in ecstasy. She leads me to my cage where I patiently await my next treat. Please eat and become full I whisper, I need my treats.

:D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2022, 02:34:17 PM »
I turned on Fox news about an hour ago. They were showing his live testimony. I tuned in just as he was talking about her shitting on his half of the bed. He couldn't keep the shit eating grin off his face. I'd have been excused from the jury because I laughed my ass off. That being said, she is a filthy cigarette smoker and has small tits. I'd rather piss on her face than fuck her.

I have so many things to say about this, but I'll have to address them all later. The last time I watched mainstream news was September of 2007 [aside from short clips on YouTube, and ONLY if they come with a robust open comments' section]. But I've been glued to this all day, lol.

This is the first time in possibly decades that I've been utterly glued to a mainstream news telecast like this.

Does Amber possibly have the cutest sad face in existence? 😍

This is one of the first times my dick has moved this whole plandemic.

I'm extremely vanilla, but I'd LOVE to drench her slutty POUTY face with sperm as she begs for me an apology:

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2022, 03:08:11 PM »
I have so many things to say about this, but I'll have to address them all later. The last time I watched mainstream news was September of 2007 [aside from short clips on YouTube, and ONLY if they come with a robust open comments' section]. But I've been glued to this all day, lol.

This is the first time in possibly decades that I've been utterly glued to a mainstream news telecast like this.

Does Amber possibly have the cutest sad face in existence? 😍

This is one of the first times my dick has moved this whole plandemic.

I'm extremely vanilla, but I'd LOVE to drench her slutty POUTY face with sperm as she begs for me an apology:

Great take Matt.  Her face does beg for target practice. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2022, 03:25:43 AM »
Most of Amber's relationships were with people who have no cocks at all.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2022, 03:28:18 AM »
Most of Amber's relationships were with people who have no cocks at all.

So you think she's good with a strap on? Asking for Bhanky a friend.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2022, 03:57:05 AM »
My idea of personal heaven. Every single shit she takes for the rest of her life goes directly from her anus to my mouth. My lips puckered around her slightly stained adorable little butthole patiently awaiting the treat to issue forth and slide into my mouth. The first couple appetizers are just farts that echo in my mouth and come out my nose which serve just to tease me. The moment then arrives and the first hint of my delectable treat slowly emerges with a nice shiny slime of fecal matter from her innermost bowels. It slides into my mouth and I cry tears of joy as it plays its delicious symphony across my taste buds. She giggles as it fully emerges and pushes down my throat and into my tummy. I have got my reward and while she wipes her fragile hole I lay back and weep in ecstasy. She leads me to my cage where I patiently await my next treat. Please eat and become full I whisper, I need my treats.

Thank you Mr De Sade