Author Topic: Here Are a Few Excellent Questions Regarding the Recent Mass Shootings  (Read 510 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
The major disparity in gun violence between Canada and the USA is race.

That's NOT to slam Blacks or Hispanics, but race is THE factor.

As for mass shootings, you have, what, 170 additional murders a year from 8+ person shootings out of a 330M population?

That doesn't even count, statistically speaking.

That being said, there IS that disparity between Canada and the USA which can't be explained by race alone.

I think it's that the USA is more lenient giving out psychiatric drugs to kids. NOT like Canada doesn't do that too - we give RITALIN and VYVANSE to kids here. Blows my mind.

But I think psychiatric drugs do make up part of the difference comparing the USA and Canada.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
^ I suspect 50% of those Black murders are drug- and gang-related.

I don't count 4+ shootings as "mass shootings", because I think those are just gang turf wars, drive-bys, and rival gangs raiding each other's crack houses, etc.

I use 8+ as the metric to measure mass shootings, as those are more random, and concern all of us [whereas, unless you are operating a crack house, you probably don't need to worry about 4-person shootings].

If I'm not mistaken, only something like 170 people died in the USA in 8+ people shootings.

That's fuck all.

The rest are gang drive-bys and other gang issues. Not something to likely impact most of us.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

https://www.unz.com/article/forget-buffalo-there-were-three-times-as-many-black-on-white-homicides-in-may-2022-another-month-in-the-death-of-white-america/

FORGET BUFFALO! —THERE WERE THREE TIMES AS MANY BLACK-ON-WHITE HOMICIDES IN MAY 2022: Another Month in the Death of White America

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
Another interesting thing is that most of these shooters appear to have been potheads. The stuff they're smoking these days isn't like it was years ago. It smells like sewage waist and may be synthetic.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Another interesting thing is that most of these shooters appear to have been potheads. The stuff they're smoking these days isn't like it was years ago. It smells like sewage waist and may be synthetic.

Jesus are you fucking kidding? You think weed makes people turn into mass shooters stoners can barely motivate to order Pizza.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Jesus are you fucking kidding? You think weed makes people turn into mass shooters stoners can barely motivate to order Pizza.

The synthetic Marijuana may have different effects the formula changes constantly

Dave D

• Getbig V
The synthetic Marijuana may have different effects the formula changes constantly

Or maybe wearing make up and a dress when you’re a man may have some irreversible side effects on your mental well being?