Author Topic: Global food catastrophe imminent – The Economist - Depopulation?! Holodomor 2.0?  (Read 981 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Is this manufactured food crisis the beginning of a Holodomor on Steroids? Are the globalist elite finally jump starting their apparent desire to get the world's population down to 500 million? Pandemics, diseases, wars, sanctions, vaccines that causes sterilization / failed pregnancies, food shortages etc. I mean it's almost like you would need to have a single digit IQ to miss it??

https://www.rt.com/business/555909-global-food-catastrophe-ukraine/

Global food catastrophe imminent – The Economist
The impact of the Russia-Ukraine conflict could prompt mass hunger across the world, according to a report

The global food system, already weakened by pandemic-related shocks and the energy crisis, is expected to be severely impacted by the conflict in Ukraine and Western sanctions against Moscow, The Economist reports.

“Ukraine’s exports of grain and oilseeds have mostly stopped and Russia’s are threatened,” the report states.

According to the magazine, the two nations supply 12% of “traded calories.”

Earlier this week, wheat prices – up 53% since the start of 2022 – reportedly soared by further 6% shortly after India prohibited all exports of the vital food commodity with immediate effect because of an alarming heatwave.

In the 2021-2022 season, which began in July last year, Russian suppliers accounted for 16% of global wheat exports, and Ukrainian producers accounted for 10%. However, the conflict forced both nations to ban exports of the grain.

In February, Russia restricted the export of wheat, rye, barley and corn outside the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) until June 30. Meanwhile, Ukraine has shut its only remaining port in Odessa.

The situation was also exacerbated after Kazakhstan, another major grain supplier, largely banned exports to protect its domestic food supplies.

The number of people who cannot be sure of getting enough to eat has reportedly surged to 1.6 billion, while nearly 250 million are on the brink of famine. Hundreds of millions more could fall into poverty.

On May 18, Antonio Guterres, the UN secretary general, warned that the coming months threaten “the specter of a global food shortage” that could last for years.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Time to start a veggie garden

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
What if there actually are too many people, breeding too rapidly, and a Malthusian Crisis is inevitable?

Wouldn't a controlled genocide which retains sufficient resources for the continuation of humanity be preferable to exhausting resources and everyone dying?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What if there actually are too many people, breeding too rapidly, and a Malthusian Crisis is inevitable?

Wouldn't a controlled genocide which retains sufficient resources for the continuation of humanity be preferable to exhausting resources and everyone dying?

So kill off the week so the strong can survive?

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

we just need to nuke Africa. World poulation down by  50% .

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Why half of them don't eat anything anyway also every nuke set off anywhere pollutes the planet and kills everyone eventually you never heard of radiation clouds

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
So kill off the week so the strong can survive?

If resources are finite then there's a limit to the population they can support. Isn't that so?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

I've been thinking about how to solve overconsumption and overpopulation.

We carpet bomb Africa with fat people.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
I've been thinking about how to solve overconsumption and overpopulation.

We carpet bomb Africa with fat people.

So they can eat the fat people? :o  You wicked genius, you... ;D
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
the Africa problem would soon sort itself out if left alone, the vast majority would starve

Live Aid was set up to allow them to just survive and breed creating a never ending problem that they can continue to extract money from the gullible

Fortress

• Getbig V
Who cares. Really.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Who cares. Really.

Im at a time in my life where I couldnt give a fuck, if things get grim there are still people far weaker than me I can take things from, I will be fine

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Lucky we have oceans on either side of us.

We can always rebuild the Border Wall.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Im at a time in my life where I couldnt give a fuck, if things get grim there are still people far weaker than me I can take things from, I will be fine

;D ;D ;D

Good attitude!

Fortress has also said it well - have a good time while it lasts.

Regardless, it saddens me we keep going down this path - with aid to Africa as you said, and so many other things. Kenya went from a population of ~20M in 1985 to ~40M in 2008. Twice as many starving mouths! Awesome!

There was a excellent Black female intellectual named Dambisa Moyo who used to talk about this:

^ She was basically totally ignored, despite sounding the alarm bells since at least as far back as 2007. Meanwhile, Kenya has added a new ~16M starving people to its population since then - just under 37M in the past 37 years.  ::)

Here in Canada, 1 litre [33.8 oz] of coffee cream cost my friend $8.60 CAD on Saturday [£5.35 or $6.73 USD].

He said that's at least 60% more than it normally costs.

Gas is at a minimum $2/L here [£1.24/L = $5.94 USD per gallon]. At some gas stations here - up to $2.2/L. So add 10% to converted figures.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Why half of them don't eat anything anyway also every nuke set off anywhere pollutes the planet and kills everyone eventually you never heard of radiation clouds
they breed like rabbits, it´s the ultimate solution. look up [Tsar Bomba/b]

Mayday

• Getbig IV
If you believe my thread it’s WWIII because the US were going to end up in a war with China and lose.

Assuming this is war against China answers the most questions for me.

We had a pandemic which broke the global supply chain and allowed extreme inflation which was allowed to run WAY too long. We created shortages which helped fuel inflation further. We then start a war which allows energy sanctions and fuels inflation.

We then change interest rates +250%-500% depending where you live which crushes demand into oblivion and send us into an extreme deflationary swing.

This scenario will then allow central banks to open the flood gates with printing and will fuel inflation yet again and shortages get worse now that the global supply chain is broken fairly badly.

This next inflationary wave will be the one where people actually notice shit getting crazy expensive. Takeaways will be a consideration and not a ‘go to meal’. Restaurants will be outrageously expensive.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
A mixture of things done by incompetence and done on purpose.

Buckle up.

Purchase firearms, ammo and training. Keep extra stocks of food and water + other provisions and such in a safe place. Don't forget batteries and solar chargers.

Here in he USA we can halt exports (or curb them) to ward off shortages...but with the current Anti-American administration/ bureaucratic state in control they may not do that to cause extra pain to to citizens. Neo-Con/Globalist and Obama era psychopath, Sam Powers, said (paraphrasing) about a looming shortage of fertilizer.... "Well, farmers will have to use less and learn to farm "naturally" which is better for the environment"  The dirty little secret here is Organic Farming = Less output per acre. Again, on purpose here. Sam Powers will never lack for food or gasoline, though.

Be prepared. These people hate you and want you to suffer. 

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
A mixture of things done by incompetence and done on purpose.

Buckle up.

Be prepared. These people hate you and want you to suffer.

This exactly ^^^

Imagine being a braindead libturd and supporting this admin??