Author Topic: Getbig Officer Allowed to Retire with Benefits After 'Motorboating' Subordinate  (Read 638 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Need pics to assess situation.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2022/05/19/guard-officer-allowed-retire-benefits-after-motorboating-subordinate.html

"According to court documents, Crosby told the junior soldier that he planned to "motorboat" her at her promotion ceremony to sergeant and did just that: placing his face between her breasts and "moving it from side to side ... without the sergeant's consent" during an impromptu ceremony initiated by Crosby on May 15, 2021.

Witnesses corroborated the incident, with one telling investigators that Crosby had previously expressed interest in the sergeant, asking that she ride with him to another post in Jordan because he "liked looking at her tits," court documents state.

The day before the assault, the soldier told Crosby she did not want a promotion ceremony, according to the documents. The next day, however, Crosby "approached [her], told her to stand up, placed the rank in front of her chest, leaned in to grab the rank with his teeth ... then placed his face between [the sergeant's] breasts ... [and] vigorously moved his head from side to side between [her] breasts while still holding the rank with his teeth."

Crosby was sentenced to 30 days in the brig and allowed to retire with benefits. He was not directed to pay any fines or sentenced to forfeiture of pay. He also was not required to register as a sex offender, given the lesser charge of assault."

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Typical of todays fucked up America/world.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Guys looks like a water-head...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
that's the Guard

you do that shit on base , catch a SHARP violation - lose your clearance

and to think for prob $40 he could of done that in the VIP at the strip club and it would of been celebrated

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
our tax dollars at work  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
that's the Guard

you do that shit on base , catch a SHARP violation - lose your clearance

and to think for prob $40 he could of done that in the VIP at the strip club and it would of been celebrated
;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Man that’s just fucked up.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Well without seeing said womens tits I can’t make a decision about how I feel.

falco

• Getbig V
Need breast pics for further assessment.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
An embarrassing way to end one's career. 
A

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Medal of Freedom recipient front-runner for 2024

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Who cares...she probably blew 10 generals to get promoted
irongearco.com

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Which definition was involved here? Sounds like something Aaron Singerman would do.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Crosby was sentenced to 30 days in the brig and allowed to retire with benefits.

Interesting.

I was immediately reminded of this:

The first men who got into the car were a couple of sailors. One of them fucked Renee while the other just watched.

After the video was released I got a call from the ‘watcher’s’ lawyer saying that his client was in the brig and was going to be dishonorably discharged because of his involvement. It seemed that the navy liked the ‘fucker’ better so they left him alone. I told the lawyer that that didn’t seem fair to me, and that he should tell the navy that if they persisted in their unjust course I would report the situation to the media and they’d be put in very embarrassing position. The lawyer did just that, and he called me soon after to let me know that the Navy had dropped the charges. It felt great to know that I could be of help to the poor guy. It was perhaps the only time in my life that I had a taste of what it was like to have real power.

https://www.therialtoreport.com/2018/04/29/ed-powers/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Who cares...she probably blew 10 generals to get promoted
:D He would be given the Medal of Honor for that in today's woke military.