Author Topic: Ayahausca  (Read 2760 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Ayahausca
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2022, 09:57:36 AM »
its very easy to "craft" these items yourself

I grew golden teachers with spores you can purchase legally online - used BRF cakes and it took about 6 weeks

the bark for DMT extraction used to be legal - used to get kilos of that shit from Brazil from a these women making beauty products - would pay like $140usd shipped - you can extract with some sodium hyroxide, vinegar, naphtha, and some mason jars and a spoon - oh and some pyrex and a freezer

the extraction takes about an hour if your good but if you wait overnight for the naphtha to freeze you'll have alot of crystals

I went to a Renessiance Fair one time and was wearing this trippy shirt and some crazy ass long haired dude handed me 3 hits of acid cause he liked my shirt

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2022, 10:08:58 AM »
Will Smith was just In the news talking about using this.  It was the first time I’d ever heard of it.  Not a rec user so no idea why people would use this. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2022, 10:22:22 AM »
No offense...I respect you bigtime but I honestly think you would take any drug on the freaking planet.  "D

No actually I wouldn't, I wouldn't dare to. :D I'm pro drug but I haven't done any and all drugs. I was 35 when I even tried cannabis for the first time. I once tried coke but got no effect whatsoever so I haven't really tried it.
I always was scared of drugs but also fascinated by them. I'm pretty inexperienced tbh. I was in my mid 20s when I got a little tipsy from alcohol and haven't drunk much since then.
These hallucinogens are tempting to me - to experience something not possible through ordinary means. But I would be scared to try it so I don't know if I would in the end.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2022, 01:54:31 PM »
No actually I wouldn't, I wouldn't dare to. :D I'm pro drug but I haven't done any and all drugs. I was 35 when I even tried cannabis for the first time. I once tried coke but got no effect whatsoever so I haven't really tried it.
I always was scared of drugs but also fascinated by them. I'm pretty inexperienced tbh. I was in my mid 20s when I got a little tipsy from alcohol and haven't drunk much since then.
These hallucinogens are tempting to me - to experience something not possible through ordinary means. But I would be scared to try it so I don't know if I would in the end.

Jesus, get your test levels checked FFS

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2022, 03:04:03 PM »
Your mind is probably in worse shape 12 weeks into a Tren E cycle.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2022, 04:10:24 PM »
I used to like taking acid and mushrooms when I was in college. I haven’t tripped since I was 21 and I think my brain would melt down on it now. Actually, I know it would, just because I think it would. Recipe for a bad trip getting in your head beforehand.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2022, 12:56:56 AM »
I used to like taking acid and mushrooms when I was in college. I haven’t tripped since I was 21 and I think my brain would melt down on it now. Actually, I know it would, just because I think it would. Recipe for a bad trip getting in your head beforehand.
I knew a guy years ago who used psychedelics in college (Ivy League) and had a complete brain meltdown. Dude never recovered and ended up homeless.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2022, 05:57:43 AM »
A few of my wife's friends were into 'micro dosing' mushrooms a few years ago.

I was like WTF is this itty bitty little bullshit? When I was a kid we gobbled those fuckers up and tripped for hours. They looked at me like I was crazy. They're "no you didn't thats crazy" OK fucking watch me then. It had been at least 25 years since the ladt time I had taken shrooms.

I swallowed two or three full sized shrooms. Maybe I over estimated how much I actually used when I was younger but for the next 4 to 6 hours I never laughed so fucking hard in my entire life. I didn't trip so much as just find everything funny. Its like everyone I spoke to I could immediately see their angle/what type of person they were/where they were commin from. It was like I could see right through everything and everyone for all the bullshit people say and do.

Hard to explain. But that micro dosing? Why bother.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2022, 01:13:22 PM »

I was like WTF is this itty bitty little bullshit? When I was a kid we gobbled those fuckers up and tripped for hours. They looked at me like I was crazy. They're "no you didn't thats crazy" OK fucking watch me then. It had been at least 25 years since the ladt time I had taken shrooms.

I swallowed two or three full sized shrooms. Maybe I over estimated how much I actually used when I was younger but for the next 4 to 6 hours I never laughed so fucking hard in my entire life. I didn't trip so much as just find everything funny. Its like everyone I spoke to I could immediately see their angle/what type of person they were/where they were commin from. It was like I could see right through everything and everyone for all the bullshit people say and do.

The rationale is interesting though. You don't trip per se but you can supposedly feel more creative, connected or emotional or what have you. Increasing productivity. And supposedly "curing" depression. Might work, who knows, but if enough people swear by it there's usually something to it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2022, 01:24:53 PM »
Shit,I apologize....I have you beat by a mile.  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2022, 01:30:47 PM »
I used to do a lot of mescaline and window pane acid back in the day.....had some fun but had a few BAD trips as well....they aren`t fun especially if you are alone.

I`m gratefull to still be here as corny as that may sound but if you guys knew all the shit I did for decades you`d be amazed that I`m still alive.....been pronounced dead on three occasions,got up and told the docs to suck a cock and walked out of the hospital.....I was one crazy ass motherfacker....still am actually and got papers to prove it.  ;D

I`m a lucky mofo for sure to say the very least.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2022, 02:47:23 PM »
I used to do a lot of mescaline and window pane acid back in the day.....had some fun but had a few BAD trips as well....they aren`t fun especially if you are alone.

I`m gratefull to still be here as corny as that may sound but if you guys knew all the shit I did for decades you`d be amazed that I`m still alive.....been pronounced dead on three occasions,got up and told the docs to suck a cock and waked out of the hospital.....I was one crazy ass motherfacker....still am actually and got papers tom prove it.  ;D

ahhhhh

and yet

living those twilight years

on a message board

that can just be

erased

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2022, 02:50:35 PM »
Sorry you grew up on a cornfield and lived a sheltered life....I didn`t have that luxury.

Why pick out my post anyway....people here have all stated that they used drugs........DICKBREATH.

Oh I know why,it`s cuz we`re pals.  :D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2022, 02:51:10 PM »

Yup!

I used to eat shrooms all the time. There was a farm near where i lived where they grew and we would sneak out there at night and pick them.

If you take just enough, you will have an amazing trip.

Take a little too much and it's a wild ride!

At my college graduation ceremony, me and 3 other people took two hits of acid an hour before it started.

Then we went to my parents house for a celebration with my family and friends.

My friend Nathan started rearranging the pictures on the walls of my parent's house. ;D

Crazy time.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2022, 04:46:47 PM »
Yup!

I used to eat shrooms all the time. There was a farm near where i lived where they grew and we would sneak out there at night and pick them.

If you take just enough, you will have an amazing trip.

Take a little too much and it's a wild ride!

At my college graduation ceremony, me and 3 other people took two hits of acid an hour before it started.

Then we went to my parents house for a celebration with my family and friends.

My friend Nathan started rearranging the pictures on the walls of my parent's house. ;D

Crazy time.

That’s awesome. Only people who have tripped really understand some of the things posted in this thread. Like this one below.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2022, 05:19:52 PM »

That’s awesome. Only people who have tripped really understand some of the things posted in this thread. Like this one below.

Yeah.

I was sitting with my friend next to a bon fire many years ago.

Tripping balls.

I saw an ember from the fire rise up and spin around in a circle.

It looked like Tinkerbelle from Peter Pan.

I didn't say anything.

Then my friend looked at me and asked if i saw her.

What are the odds of that?

One time we were tripping at a friends house. This guy could tell when the phone was going to ring in advance.

He'd say "phone's about to ring" 5-10 seconds later it rang. This happened like 5 times.

And this was before cell phones, so he wasn't playing some trick on us.

Our mind is a mysterious place.

Certain drugs open up different avenues.

I have dozens of stories like these.

You have to experience these things to believe.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2022, 01:07:44 AM »
Makes me miss the old mescaline day of the 80's.
Stuff was great...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2022, 05:19:42 AM »

Yeah.

I was sitting with my friend next to a bon fire many years ago.

Tripping balls.

I saw an ember from the fire rise up and spin around in a circle.

It looked like Tinkerbelle from Peter Pan.

I didn't say anything.

Then my friend looked at me and asked if i saw her.

What are the odds of that?

One time we were tripping at a friends house. This guy could tell when the phone was going to ring in advance.

He'd say "phone's about to ring" 5-10 seconds later it rang. This happened like 5 times.

And this was before cell phones, so he wasn't playing some trick on us.

Our mind is a mysterious place.

Certain drugs open up different avenues.

I have dozens of stories like these.

You have to experience these things to believe.

Good shit. Great description of the fire and ember all that.

Fuck i miss being a kid...

This is bringing back some good memories...

I remember being high on acid with my Bud. The night before I had recorded the Terry Norris Joe Gatti fight on VHS. My Buddy came over to watch the fight. About an hour before we watched it we dropped acid and just fucking forgot we took it. Right ss the knock out comes the acid hit like a ton of bricks.

It always hit hardest when you forgot you even took it. Its also funny that you would 'forget' that you took Acid. But if you've been there, you know what I mean.

Every element of the k.o. stood out sp vividly. The look on Gattis face as he sunk to the canvas.  The expression of people in the crowd. I got lost and time slowed down for what seemed like hours but was probably only a few minutes i honestly believed I was AT the fight. It seemed like I was standing in the ring next to the referee. To this day, ive never watched the fight again, when I remember the knockout I remember it as though I was standing next to the referee.

Later in that same trip I was looking at a black and white picture.  Couldn't figure out wtf it was. I looked at it so many different ways. I almost started to panic when I couldn't figure out what i was looking at. I thought it was a picture of a bunch of Dalmatians.  The next day I went back and looked. It was a b&w portrait of John Lennon. Just as plain and ordinary as can be.

Mescaline was a few years before my time. My older brother did a bunch of it.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2022, 10:04:07 AM »

Had the same experience but it was on acid. Did it with some really good friends and it was wild. I could see right through all the bullshit and see everyone for who they really were. It was like you could tell who really liked you and was your friend.
Did it quite a few more times but eventually I had a couple bad trips and decided to stop. It can be very scary if you have trouble letting go. I’ve never been the same since, it changed me forever. I can’t imagine doing it now that I’m getting older and overthink things sometimes. The anxiety would be crippling lol

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2022, 11:15:27 AM »
Psychedelic drugs disgust me.

Will Smith saw his 'whole life' getting destroyed before Chris Rock slap during Oscars

Will Smith reveals the most hellish psychological experience as he saw his career and money 'flying away' during hallucination

Will Smith said that he saw his career and money “flying away” after he took ayahuasca, a hallucinogenic drink, before he slapped Chris Rock during Oscars 2022.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/960404-will-smith-saw-his-whole-life-getting-destroyed-before-chris-rock-slap-during-oscars

stockbridge2112

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2022, 03:16:16 PM »
Best thing I ever did.  Wish it wasnt so hard to find in the U.S.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2022, 06:36:57 AM »

I`m gratefull to still be here as corny as that may sound but if you guys knew all the shit I did for decades you`d be amazed that I`m still alive.....been pronounced dead on three occasions,got up and told the docs to suck a cock and walked out of the hospital.....I was one crazy ass motherfacker....still am actually and got papers to prove it.  ;D

wtf is window pane acid?