Author Topic: Was Swayze natty in Roadhouse?  (Read 5394 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Was Swayze natty in Roadhouse?
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2022, 06:09:49 PM »
Was Bosley natural in Charlie's Angels?

Naturally hung dong to keep those angels satisfied. Lord have mercy

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2022, 06:12:44 PM »

My wife just started playing this while next to me in bed while I’m scrolling through this thread. I would love to tell her about this Swayze thread, but some things are better off kept a secret with my iron brethren

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2022, 07:33:06 PM »
Sorry, Prime, but that boy's gay as fuck. Don't you lot have a secret handshake you can use on him to test if he's initiated? Like a normal handshake but you both use the middle finger as a little, wiggling penis or something?

I am sure you aren’t being serious. Just to humor you, I am responding to your uninformed and stupid comment. If there is a secret handshake, I have no idea what it is, never heard of it, and don’t care about it. Seems like you know more about these ‘down low’ signals than I do. Why is that? You are not sorry to inform me of anything because you obviously don't know anything about my son-in-law.

He is not gay. Not that I care nor is it any of my business. Also, he is not a ‘boy’. He is a 49-year-old mature man who is a retired disabled veteran thanks to three deployments to the Middle East and an unpleasant encounter with IED during his final deployment.

My daughter, grandson and son-in-law have shared residence with my wife and I for many years. We are a tight family; we don’t keep secrets from each other.

Nobody in my circle of family and friends’ cares who is gay and who isn’t. There is nothing wrong with being gay and no reason to hide it. Apparently, you think there is, or  maybe you believe you are being funny. Sorry to inform you, what you are is an immature wise ass.   

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2022, 07:40:33 PM »
I am sure you aren’t being serious. Just to humor you, I am responding to your uninformed and stupid comment. If there is a secret handshake, I have no idea what it is, never heard of it, and don’t care about it. Seems like you know more about these ‘down low’ signals than I do. Why is that? You are not sorry to inform me of anything because you obviously don't know anything about my son-in-law.

He is not gay. Not that I care nor is it any of my business. Also, he is not a ‘boy’. He is a 49-year-old mature man who is a retired disabled veteran thanks to three deployments to the Middle East and an unpleasant encounter with IED during his final deployment.

My daughter, grandson and son-in-law have shared residence with my wife and I for many years. We are a tight family; we don’t keep secrets from each other.

Nobody in my circle of family and friends’ cares who is gay and who isn’t. There is nothing wrong with being gay and no reason to hide it. Apparently, you think there is, or  maybe you believe you are being funny. Sorry to inform you, what you are is an immature wise ass.   

You suck cock.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2022, 07:43:41 PM »

Fuck off, jismeater.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2022, 07:58:49 PM »
Yes. Anymore silly questions?
How do u know this? There are a lot of small guys on the juice.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2022, 08:04:14 PM »
Fuck off, jismeater.

No, you fuck off.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2022, 08:31:33 PM »
No, you fuck off.

Meleaza, you’re going to learn the hard way again you insufferable old soggy sucker of cocks.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2022, 12:50:52 AM »

Sounds like your whole family loves the cock.
P

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2022, 01:37:46 AM »
The blonde side-piece to Wesley is SO freakin’ hot in the movie.

Total wack-instigator, that broad.

This one?  (1.00 onwards)

;D :o :P
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2022, 01:42:47 AM »
Naturally hung dong to keep those angels satisfied. Lord have mercy

Yep.  In fact, word around the campfire is that he was that well hung, he had to use an XXL arab-strap to help carry the weight of (not so) little Bosley...

True story

T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2022, 09:30:53 AM »

Ah, the old 'I've no idea what you're talking about' trick. You know damn well what the secret 'wiggling penis' handshake is, Sogster, You filthy old hag. You turned that boy gay! You're the sort of old sicko who stands at his living room window wanking, then blames everyone else for looking. Did you tell them you once stuck your knob through a hole in a door and had a male stranger blow it? I'm assuming you did, seeing as you keep no secrets from them.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2022, 04:59:46 PM »
This one?  (1.00 onwards)

;D :o :P

Yep. HOT.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2022, 05:00:18 PM »
Sounds like your whole family loves the cock.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2022, 07:49:18 PM »
What about Sam Elliott? I woke up this morning questioning his natty status

LOL!!!!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2022, 10:53:40 AM »
I guess the question now will be:
Was Jake Gyllenhaal natty in Road House?
 He's the main character in the pointless remake with Connor Mcgregor also starring. I wonder if his character will have fucked guys like Jake in prison ???...
https://collider.com/road-house-remake-cast-conor-mcgregor-jake-gyllenhaal-prime-video/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2022, 11:05:28 AM »
 He's the main character in the pointless remake with Connor Mcgregor also starring. I wonder if his character will have fucked guys like Jake in prison ???...
https://collider.com/road-house-remake-cast-conor-mcgregor-jake-gyllenhaal-prime-video/

This will suck bigtime.

Some movies should never be remade.

The original is a classic.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2022, 11:07:31 AM »

Will the film be woke? Will the "I'm on my break" scene include fucking a tranny with monkeypox in a genderless bathroom?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2022, 11:09:55 AM »
Will the film be woke? Will the "I'm on my break" scene include fucking a tranny with monkeypox in a genderless bathroom?

No doubt.

Some of the bouncers will be wimmen and trans.

The woman he falls for will turn out to be shemale.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2022, 12:13:12 PM »
Blasphemous.

A remake?

BLASPHEMOUS.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2022, 01:21:52 PM »
I've seen the script and that exact scene is in it!
Atleast the Rousey version got scrapped.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2022, 02:13:05 PM »
Swayze is a lifetime natty idiotic to think otherwise.
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2022, 02:22:03 PM »

Opinions vary.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2022, 02:40:10 PM »

Sure bro.......

Died young to a pre determined genetic condition too, right?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2022, 02:44:59 PM »
The blonde side-piece to Wesley is SO freakin’ hot in the movie.

Total wack-instigator, that broad.

Definitely.haha wack instigator that’s great.