Author Topic: Hitler was on TRT !!  (Read 2174 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Hitler was on TRT !!
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2022, 10:24:13 PM »
The germans would have won the war if they gave each soldier a vial of testoviron a week.

They, and much of the population were already on methamphetamines.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2022, 10:37:28 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2022, 05:24:27 AM »

This must’ve been during the Northern Africa Campaign

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2022, 05:36:39 AM »
This must’ve been during the Northern Africa Campaign

;D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2022, 06:05:47 AM »
Pretty based if true. What was his cycle bros?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2022, 06:18:43 AM »
The Hitler cycle. All test and amphetamines.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2022, 06:45:19 AM »
Pretty based if true. What was his cycle bros?

Testosteronethanat + Das Turinabol = Third Reich Therapy (TRT)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2022, 08:34:18 AM »
Testosteronethanat + Das Turinabol = Third Reich Therapy (TRT)

The ‘Das Reich’ protocol.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2022, 02:35:17 PM »
Der Fuhrer was 100 percent natural not unlike great Bphallus,
He was on bio identical hormones to supplement his missing ball.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2022, 10:28:19 PM »
And people claim Test wasn't available until the 60-70's. ::)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2022, 01:13:38 AM »
Interesting but Bhanky says Adolf was on bio-identical hormones.

Oops!  My bad - so I guess what I should have written was something like:

Guess this puts the final nail in the 'Steve Reeves (et al) couldn't have been on bio-identical hormone replacement therapy at way over the multiple prescriptions specified dosage levels filled out via multiple 'Doctors'/girlfriends/maids because they hadn't been invented yet' argument...?

Anyone know what effect this had on Hitler's nipples?

(Now there's a sentence I never thought I'd write! ;D)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2022, 01:15:15 AM »

Didn't Bezerker Vikings rip the balls off their fallen opponents and eat them raw..?  Or Spartans...? Or did I just make that up..?🤔
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2022, 03:04:07 AM »
Didn't Bezerker Vikings rip the balls off their fallen opponents and eat them raw..?  Or Spartans...? Or did I just make that up during a wank..?🤔

fixed

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2022, 09:49:27 AM »
Didn't Bezerker Vikings rip the balls off their fallen opponents and eat them raw..?  Or Spartans...? Or did I just make that up..?🤔

That was the Italians....It's where they got the first meatball sandwiches

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2022, 10:00:20 AM »

Test prop synthesized in 1936 or so.

There was an oral anabolic steroid available too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyltestosterone

John Ziegler didn't create D-bol either.  All BS.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2022, 10:08:38 AM »
Test prop synthesized in 1936 or so.

There was an oral anabolic steroid available too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyltestosterone

John Ziegler didn't create D-bol either.  All BS.

Yeah i'm just saying that a lot of old school guys don't believe that BBer's were on AAS until the late 60's.

It ruins their hero worship.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2022, 10:15:59 AM »
It's weird but people believe it didn't start until D-bol came along.

Too much misinformation out there.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2022, 10:53:14 AM »
JFK was on everything

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/11/17/us/in-jfk-file-hidden-illness-pain-and-pills.html

Stack like a Kennedy -

Kennedy received testosterone daily during his entire presidency. His daily dose of oral methyltestosterone started out as 10 mg, and on several occasions it was increased to 25 mg/d. The summary medication sheet for May 1962 indicates that his physicians began trying different testosterone preparations at that time (44). From 1 to 7 May, he received between 50 mg and 75 mg of testosterone aqueous suspension for 4 days, and from 10 to 28 May, he received either 5 mg or 10 mg of oral fluoxymesterone.

As noted earlier, APS 2 is associated with hypogonadism as a result of the development of steroid-cell autoantibodies that react with Leydig cells of the testes, as well as thecal cells of the ovary (30). Kennedy's requirement for testosterone can be ascribed to autoimmune hypergonadotropic hypogonadism as a result of APS 2. However, whereas the incidence of ovarian failure in women with APS 2 is 10%, progression to gonadal failure is very rare among men with Addison disease, even in the presence of high-risk steroidal cell autoantibodies (8). Kennedy fathered 4 children from 1956 to 1960 and hence was apparently not hypogonadal. Another diagnostic possibility to consider is autoimmune (or lymphocytic) hypophysitis, an autoimmune syndrome that results in a picture of panhypopituitarism. Since 1962, 460 cases have been described in the literature (45). This all leads to conjecture as to when Kennedy started testosterone therapy.

Given Kennedy's history, his long-term steroid therapy could have affected his testosterone levels. This is very likely the case, as the prevalence of low testosterone levels in glucocorticoid-treated men is high because of glucocorticoid-induced suppression of all components of the hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal axis. Typically, daily administration of more than 5 mg to 7.5 mg of prednisone or its equivalent increases the risk for gonadotropin and testosterone suppression and for alterations in muscle and bone mass (46). The medical records contain several notes indicating that Kennedy requested and received additional testosterone, such as on 12 July 1961, when Dr. Travell recorded, “methyl T 10 mg (by request)” (47).

In addition, Robert Dallek and his associate Dr. Jeffrey Kelman have stated that Kennedy was taking testosterone to keep his weight up (48). This, too, is highly likely. On the basis of available records, it cannot be determined exactly when Kennedy began testosterone therapy. Janet Travell recalls that Kennedy weighed 155 lb when she met him in May 1955 (49). Kennedy's White House medical records indicate that his daily weight was between 170 and 180 lb (24). There are possible clues as to when his testosterone therapy was initiated. One clue was provided by his lifelong friend Lem Billings, who stated that Kennedy's weight had surged during the 1960 presidential campaign: “If you look at pictures of him in July 1960 and then look at pictures of him taken in January of 1961, you'l find he was much heavier.” The total weight gain, Billings noted, was about 15 lb (50). In her autobiography, Travell included a photograph that she took of president-elect Kennedy on 15 November 1960. He is bare-chested and is leaping to catch a football. He appears to be trim, muscular, and well proportioned. This is confirmed by the observation of Rose Kennedy, who stated in a diary entry on 3 November 1960 that “Jack looks unusually well. His cheeks have filled out amazingly since I saw him in June. He has lost that lean Lincolnesque look which I secretly like better” (51).

In her autobiography, Travell described Kennedy the first time she met him: “In spite of his Florida suntan, I thought he appeared pale and anemic, and that indeed proved to be the case” (49). In her 1966 oral history, she embellished on this when asked by the interviewer if then-senator Kennedy had any other medical problems. “Well, of course when I first saw him he was extremely anemic. He was really anemic. He had impaired vibration sense which is indicative of peripheral neuritis … characteristic of a vitamin B1 deficiency.” She also stated, “Senator Kennedy was put on a course of vitamin B12, vitamin B1 and B-complex injections. His blood count—his hemoglobin and red cells—did respond” (52).

Taken from - https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/0003-4819-151-5-200909010-00011 .

Also noted -

Diphenoxylate hydrochloride ( Demerol like drug used for sedation and stomach claiming).
25 micrograms Cytomel 2x a day.

Kennedy's Amp cocktail -

Dr. Jacobson gave Kennedy his first treatment, an intramuscular injection of vitamin B-complex, A, E, D, B-12, plus 10 mg. of amphetamine to counter the fatigue brought on by his hectic campaign schedule and adrenal condition, as well as an intravenous injection of calcium and vitamin C. Kennedy responded that his muscle weakness had disappeared and he felt calm, cool and very alert.

( http://www.orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v14n21.shtml ).

Kennedy had a very Bhankesque existence for many years from various readings.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2022, 01:19:43 PM »

Didn't Bezerker Vikings rip the balls off their fallen opponents and eat them raw..?  Or Spartans...? Or did I just make that up during a wank..?🤔

fixed

T